Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady (580 Views)

The Three Natures Of People We See Everyday (Observation) / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by Olaama: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
One of the things I try to avoid in life, is been in a relationship with a guy that is engaged to another lady and also married men.

This categories of people are danger zone for me as a person. You may ask me why?

I will not like to do to others, what I don’t what others to do to me.

Late last year I met a man who work as a site engineer/supervisor in the same Estate were I work. He saw how tired I was that day and decided to stop his car and give me a ride to where I was going, ever since then we became friends. While we were going home He asked me so many questions, as if I was undergoing an interview. I said to myself (eh Chineke ) what kind of questions is this man asking me? But I had no choice, I have to answer all the questions He asked. At the end of the conversation we both exchange contacts.

I am the kind of person that don’t actually save contact of someone I just met except the person insist I save it immediately, so I didn’t save the number.

This man is always complaining that I don’t usually call him, but Why will I call a married man? To discuss what? Rather than saying how are you and the family?

A day after He called me on phone during closing time but this time I was with my friend, so we both join him in the car. I introduced her to this male friend of mine, not knowing that this man was not comfortable, so after highlighting at our usual bus stop. He held me back and said He like the way I compose myself and He want us to take the friendship to another level. What? Infact I never see this coming but I have to run for my dear and wonderful life.

I asked him, sir with due respect, I believe you are married. His response was yes. I asked again, so, what else are you looking for? His response again was, He want us to spend some time together.

Please help me o, is it possible to hang around a married man in that matter without anything else attached to it?

I told him, I was not interested and beside He is a married man. His response was that my mind is dirty. See me see whahala for naija, so telling you the truth means my mind is dirty, I said to myself. The next thing He said was, you are not a kid.

This same man called me and started asking these following questions:

If you are with your friend and I want to take you out, will she go with us? My respond was yes she will go with us.

He ask again, do you mean that any where we are going and you are with your friend, she will go with us? My respond again was yes.

I am doing this because I know fully well that He is a married man.

https://chinyeresinfo.data.blog/2020/01/27/categories-of-people-we-need-to-avoid-as-a-single-lady/
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by masterflowx(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bravo! grin
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kontinu o,
Very soon, u shall become wife number 2.
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
So u know he's a married man n what he wants from u and u are still allowing him to give u a lift home shocked shocked shocked
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by Romeo3(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let me get this hypocritical bullshit straight ....

So you said you arent the type to blah blah blah be in a relationship with an engaged or a married man, but you can enter a married man's car under the excuse that you were tired and then you collected his number, and then you receive his calls on a regular, after claiming you don't save contacts. But this one you didn't block him. You talk with him. And then again, the same man and same car, you entered AGAIN with your friend, and then you introduced the man as your FRIEND.

So you keep giving him the green light, and you are here to complain exactly the fvck what?

You must be completely discombobulated. Geddifok
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by Ekakamba: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Na this kind useless gist make me frequent for romance section. cheesy tongue
Re: Categories Of People We Need To Avoid As A Single Lady by Ekakamba: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Romeo3:
Let me get this hypocritical bullshit straight ....

So you said you arent the type to blah blah blah be in a relationship with an engaged or a married man, but you can enter a married man's car under the excuse that you were tired and then you collected his number, and then you receive his calls on a regular, after claiming you don't save contacts. But this one you didn't block him. You talk with him. And then again, the same man and same car, you entered AGAIN with your friend, and then you introduced the man as your FRIEND.

So you keep giving him the green light, and you are here to complain exactly the fvck what?

You must be completely discombobulated. Geddifok

Prolly all she said happened the other way round. Trust her cock-&-puss story at your own peril. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

ubunja miseducations never make Front Page on NL Why? / Happy New Month vs April Fool (wish or prank?) / I Need Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.