Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) (74427 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Just don't tell me you re smoking in the presence of your little daughter? Come on mahn,it's not ideal.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by xynerise: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2020
So this fool expects us to clap for him smoking in front of a baby and forming Rick Ross?

6 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by evesdon4u: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2020
The things we see on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by cRobo: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2020
davillian:
Sorry you don't
And I'm sure your account balance is looking malnourished too

Is yours healthier

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by SEXONLY: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2020
And a mode bring this to the front page Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2020
This sight is appalling. Damn

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by CanadaOrBust: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2020
xynerise:
So this fool expects us to clap for him smoking in front of a baby and forming Rick Ross?

The type of people I share NL with! This guy looks like a typical armed robber

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Euegene100001: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
grin
valinno:
Foolish boy,instead of looking for something meaningful to engage yourself you are looking for lapse of Delilah to die.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by kolaa007(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.

Why are you smoking in front of the little one. Not everybody is fit for parenting
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by irunoko(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

Be a responsible dad
Stop smoking in front of your kid
Second hand smoking is as bad as what youre doing to your lungs.
he's already grooming and mentoring a slayqueen.tomorow when the girl starts sleeping around to get money for drugs or she's stealing his money to buy skunk,he Will come here and be writing stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Olam09(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Go qnd do plastic surgery
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2020
R u looking for who will make u feel depressed?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Bigblessed: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2020
Babypapa, you are irresponsibly good to go for another mistaken goal. Ode!

You should be charged for child abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by ThugBoy(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Even Your baby dey surprise to see you holding cigarettes, nai make she concentrate for her mind daddy has go wrong this days,

Alaye no smoke that thing for her front o, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Who do this to you :-/
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
This guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by irunoko(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
kolaa007:

Why are you smoking in front of the little one. Not everybody is fit for parenting
in nigeria if you have a community phenese and a restless v@gyna, you can be a parent.thats all the qualifications you need to be a parent.even mad people too are parents

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by ZooOga: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
abeg, the only missing is op's golden calf. sad

5 When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, “Tomorrow there will be a festival to the LORD.” 6 So the next day the people rose early and sacrificed burnt offerings and presented fellowship offerings. Afterward they sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in revelry. 7 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. 8 They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf.

https://www.biblestudytools.com/bible-stories/the-golden-calf-bible-story.html
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by DCmonster: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
You still never get sense after asslicking E.money for years you still can't afford a good,spacious apartment where you can decide to smoke your life out in any of the rooms. Stop smoking and drinking in the presence of that lil girl, she is even surprised by your stupidity, you dummy! It's 2020 boy get sense and get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by eyinola: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
slan87:
Smoking before that young boy is NONSENSE
who even push this rubbish to front page? I am pissed

5 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Endtime father angry smoking in the presence of your little girl.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Pheelz2020(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
WITH CIGAR AND STOUT

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Roon9(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Ati u say u don get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by gulfer: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Long forgotten by E-money angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
how long will you continue like this na? You don old o ,just saying,smh ,to think a mod deemed this fit to be on front page is appalling angry

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
God knows that she will reject you
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by tammie24: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
Nairaland guys are so ugly
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Caseless: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?
grow up, kid. I thought it's one of those jambites on this forum, until I checked who the OP is. Stop smoking in front of that kid.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Caseless: 9:15am On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:
speak for yourself.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by rachy2care4u: 9:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Few months ago,i was with a young man in a bar, as we where waiting for a match to kick off, during our discussion,he mad this bold statement" I DON'T HAVE A BIG DICK,BUT EVERY LADY I MADE LOVE TO ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE...

The secret behind it, if you care to know more,

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com to get the full report..
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by gambia(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:

Base on logistics.

I fully disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Driver Dies During Sex In Ilorin / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.