Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) (74437 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Mrtaye: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:

You're senseless
That's the real fact, deal with it.
Ur just being realistic

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by phlame(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

The type of people I share NL with! This guy looks like a typical armed robber

How do armed robbers look
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by ferrysport: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2020
While you all are here, Buy Genuine plots of land in Lagos from Bethel Raltors and management at an affordable price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by IprintMONEY: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
can we have 3some. dont worry i pay like white maga
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Baba were.

Smoking in front if that little girl ehnnn, you're a big disgrace to fatherhood and manhood.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Bros u should be asking if u look good for ur wife and children at the stage of ur life judging from the physics and not ur gf............happy val in addy
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Greystone: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Kemibabi:
you reek of poverty sad

To set IV line for this ur hand dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by 3RNEST(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2020
Topmaike007:
the state of is orijin is cold and he will get intoxicated very soon.. Because Airforce1 is looking for attention
Lol grin
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
toobusy:
Bros u should be asking if u look good for ur wife and children at the stage of ur life judging from your physical appearance and not ur gf............happy val in addy
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Timijo(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Chai! Many are mad but only a few are roaming.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2020
Oye ki airforce1 to gbon ko ja ba ii o
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by zudozz: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Geh wey dey somewhere else dey suck prick jeje...Ewu Gambia!!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by daisidavid(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Do you really have to smoke infront of that little girl....... oga o

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
You are ugly and sick undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by D1zion: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.
even if you had looked good which you're not,smoken in the presence of that toddler has disqualified you your personality. What are you going to tell her when she grows up & start misbehaving too.she learnt it from you.be always conscious of what you do in the presence of children.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Op you remind me of the baboon i sawed last weekend

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Oluola89(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2020
On behalf of all the men on nairaland. I apologise for this stupidity from Airforce1. All men are not irresponsible like this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Ahmeduana:
You are ugly and sick undecided
fokn ugly

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by toprealman: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.
Yes he is the "most hated" NLander but let's still remember that the guy is trying to break into the entertainment industry where things are not exactly as protrayed.
What if he is doing a campaign aimed at protecting kids from cigarette smoke? Did he light his cigarette?
Before we start pontificating, let's also know that people are not as daft as we think..... let us see things from that "other" point of view.
#TeamSupport
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by christ007(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Guy Dey well na. Why you smoking in the front of that girl. You should be at the back of the front of that girl lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by samorobo: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Don't mistake me for your father

Mad oooo
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Akinh: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2020
0KNM:
My guy, you suppose don hit 30 now, you never still sabi your subject for this life? Hmmmmm

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]
this one go don reach 40 fa,but his stupidity is smelling like locust beans....when re we going to grow up and receive some sense in this Con3..Kai we once had a con3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by samorobo: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.

More like irresponsibly ugly grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Princecanada: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Marlian Father
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Kykyblaze(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Finally, the young boy has learnt how to smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2020
valinno:
Foolish boy,instead of looking for something meaningful to engage yourself you are looking for lapse of Delilah to die.
. Lol.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Odani: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?

Ode undecided
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol, you really know how to rile them up grin. Enjoy yourself you are good to go cool.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Kcuf: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Michealky:
You are good bro but you need to stop smoking. Constant smoking can leave a nasty breathe and and a strong armpit odour.

You lie don't compare constant smoking with dirtiness
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Pointofcontact1: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2020
You look useless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2020
Old man with a fish brain.

Na this kind stupid fool make buhari insult us all together .

Jobless goat
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2020
the video is out o, I have the full video chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.