Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) (74436 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Kemibabi:
you reek of poverty sad

can we have a chitchat?

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Chai,wetin Eagle no go see for sky?
This nairaland is a very funny place to be.
If you have depression,Just log in to nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.

Please stop burning Da weed, cos your kid is watching you and might also imitate you grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Agbalanze(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Is not about looking good.. Do u have sense?
No, u dont!! Cos smoking infront of a child and sharing the pix online for us to validate u does not make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by RillJ(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2020
So u needed a drink and stick of gay to push up your self-esteem before embarking on the all-important task of 'valentineing' your baby mama?

May that little child not resemble u in character, young man!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?
You are such a stupid boy! Who are you trying this hard to impress? Smoking in front of a minor!? You know you can lose custody of that baby if the mother is any better than you....shame on you! Get some dignity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Shut up

I beg you, stop smoking in the presence of that kid

thanks for listening

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
And to think he's 30 and irresponsible. The person I pity is the young child who didn't plan to come into this world by an irresponsible man. Not like he was ever responsible to start with.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Will be going to my baby mama this friday for a time out and truth is, I feel so good to go and erm, do I look good ?
Airforce1 drinking and smoking ...while little girls watching. smh
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Sanchez01: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2020
So this clown has turned a cute baby as that into a secondary smoker already? I pray some government agency representatives have some time on their hands to go through this thread today and find a way to nab.

We'll all be here the day you'll come begging for contributions to support your failing lungs.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Airfoce1 welcome back. We both know that money makes a man fine so no need to talk too much on that. Meanwhile, please smoking in front of that kid isn't proper tho

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Bro I am not saying you should stop smoking, but please don't do it in front of your kid. Set the right precedent for your kid to follow. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by creolehunt: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Kemibabi:
you reek of poverty sad

That's a lie.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by HAgbonna(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
It's not about looking good, it's about the cash and moreover you look irresponsible.
PS- Please don't smoke around that little kid.

totally irresponsible. no apologies!!
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Annabelposh(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2020
You don't look good at alllllll
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by ajilegend(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Seun needs to talk sense into some of these MOD, things like this should not be on the front page

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by BF69BF: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2020
This mumu fit get sense for this world?

See his screenshot comment below

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
My personality is not for everyone , so is my response.

Smh.

I spit on the mode that brought this thread to the front page.

Really saddened how someone with a smoke could create a thread and it got to front page.

I also never knew this is the guy called Airforce1.He looks like one of my juniors in my Varsity days who smokes in my compound.

Get the kid outta your side when ever u want to smoke cos whatever u do in his presence, that he'll definitely be doing when he grows old.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce I thought you said you are now responsible
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Your good look is determined by the weight of your pocket

Treat her like a woman and you will look more handsome

Then load baby mama number two, for memories sake
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
You re suppose to be arrested for being stupid.. What kind of future re you projecting for thiz poor Girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ibman: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
i talkam, this guy is high on something

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Mrtaye: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Kemibabi:
you reek of poverty sad
Omo you too fine ooo chai
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by homesteady(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1 my nigga... it's been a while, didn't know you were still on this street.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Comments. grin grin
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by 3RNEST(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:
Lolx grin This is Airforce a famous nairalander

Attention seeker King.
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Ingodwetrust15(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Ode ni bobo sha, you deserve a dirty slap
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by klax(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2020
Young man you mean you woke up this morning Wednesday not saturday or sunday and posted these

Hhmmm....pls where are you from I mean your state of origin before I know what yo say?
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1 Don cast abeg... And by the way which record label you dey now
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by macaranta(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
All time low, you look depressed and you clearly need help smiley

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Philinho(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Airforce1:

Don't mistake me for your father
Oboy you still dey here?Won't you run for your life ......hahaaaha
Re: Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
klax:
Young man you mean you woke up this morning Wednesday not saturday or sunday and posted these

Hhmmm....pls where are you from I mean your state of origin before I know what yo say?
the state of is orijin is cold and he will get intoxicated very soon.. Because Airforce1 is looking for attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.