Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sex And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Money (1239 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Money by dealordea(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
I always wounder that in sex woman enjoy the same as men.
but why always men paying for sex ? why women dont feel need to pay to man for sex ?

what you guys think that women have less sex desire or they are more clever than men that they made it business ?
Re: Sex And Money by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
can you be more specific about what you mean by men PAYING for se.x. . . . . . . . .
Re: Sex And Money by no1madman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ever heard of d word "Gigolo"?
Re: Sex And Money by MrCork23: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
actualy payin for punny is the best: No stress, No strings, no story, no toastin, No moaning, No dates, NADA. Just hit & go wink
Re: Sex And Money by MrCork23: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
and mind you, sometimes u even get students discount wink
Re: Sex And Money by livedit(f): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
Mr/Cork:

and mind you, sometimes u even get students discount wink

grin Sure! He can use the money he saved from that student discount to pay for his penicillin and his numerous doctor trips to the infectious disease clinic with it.
Re: Sex And Money by CatDaddy: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
Payin for punny is more economical actualy. I agree!
Re: Sex And Money by Omolola1(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
Nonsense
Re: Sex And Money by jmaine: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2010
Cat Daddy:

Payin for punny is more economical actualy. I agree!

Before nko. everyone goes home happy
Re: Sex And Money by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2010
Some persons said it is very economical.Especially this xmas period.How would i know since i have never patronize sex hawker.
Re: Sex And Money by Anoruo(m): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2010
how do you mean, boys are you the one paying for sex, if you pay for it dose not mean others do grin
Re: Sex And Money by Carolece(f): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2010
Because men wants to be in control. They dont want to hear the word no, paying is a gentle form of forcing ( if you asked me) as most women know the value of money and some dont have a problem exchanging their bodies for cash.

Most women know that sex should be between her and the special person in her life so she doesnt have to cash up to do it by the silent force.
Re: Sex And Money by MrsEve2(f): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2010
Will the [size=22pt]REAL HOES STAND UP?[/size]
Re: Sex And Money by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 15, 2010
deal_ordea:

why women dont feel need to pay to man for sex ?
There are some man that have intimacy for money, goods etc. So lets not go there young man.
Re: Sex And Money by CatDaddy: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2010
yorke:

Some persons said it is very economical.Especially this xmas period.How would i know since  i have never patronize sex hawker.

Bro u dont know what u r missing. they the best!! wink
Re: Sex And Money by Blackteeth(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2010
^^^See temptation.
Re: Sex And Money by SALady(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Will the [size=22pt]REAL HOES STAND UP?[/size]

LOL! Seriously m not a ho, but Mr/Cork's theory makes sense.
Re: Sex And Money by Phate07(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2010

Will never pay for sex. Atleast not directly. undecided
Re: Sex And Money by CatDaddy: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
Cat Daddy said it best: Payin for punnny is more economical as usave moeny on Petrol & Time wasting on Toasting, Cinema, wine & dine.

You also help to keep the roads less congested by stayin in one spot, instead of driving around wink
Re: Sex And Money by kaymoney2(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
deal_ordea:

I always wounder that in sex woman enjoy the same as men.
but why always men paying for sex ? why women dont feel need to pay to man for sex ?

what you guys think that women have less sex desire or they are more clever than men that they made it business ?

Because ladies think men need sexx more than they do** And that men can do anything for sexx** Thats why sexx nowadays comes with a very expensive price tag** Extremely for the highest bidder~~ By ladies mentality they believe what men think in their head is how to systematically convince them to take off their hinge string pant and lay wink wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do Y'all Look Like? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy With These Qualities / A̶̲̥̅̊ ₪ D̶̲̥̅̊ Then I Met Her Sha...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.