Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pms And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pms And Relationships (1497 Views)

Poll: Who is worse?

A man with PMS: 57% (4 votes)
Both with PMS: 14% (1 vote)
A woman with PMS: 14% (1 vote)
Not sure: 14% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
Ladies!

Have you ever dated a man or have friends who are dating/married to a man that have Premenstrual Syndrome behavior?

He is always fighting and fussing at everyone including you.  He wake up grouchy and upset because he doesn't get his way or because you won't kiss his arse. 

Have anyone ever ask you is your man a "tranny"?  What do you do if you ever date a man that has PMS?  What suggestions do you have for those who are dating a man with PMS? 

Who is worse, a woman with PMS or a man with PMS?
Re: Pms And Relationships by pwiz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Pms And Relationships by sleekch1c(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2011
lol,seen but not dated grin grin grin
Re: Pms And Relationships by ayomide202(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2011
i never heard this before a man with PMS or u mean men menstruate??
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2011
yup.
nothing is worse than a man-btch.
In my mother's country we call them 'Mama-man'.
Men who pretend to be their woman's mother. . .and acts the part. tongue
Ewwww to them! Me no likey at'tall.
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ladies!

Have you ever dated a man or have friends who are dating/married to a man that have symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome behavior?

He is always fighting and fussing at everyone including you.  He wake up grouchy and upset because he doesn't get his way or because you won't kiss his arse. 

Have anyone ever ask you is your man a "tranny"?  What do you do if you ever date a man that has PMS?  What suggestions do you have for those who are dating a man with PMS? 

Who is worse, a woman with PMS or a man with PMS? 

Please read the bold.  Menstrual Cycles and Premenstrual Syndrome Behavior are two different things.  

This is for the person who asked if men have menstrual cycles.
Re: Pms And Relationships by HighChief4(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2011
None of them
Re: Pms And Relationships by iice(f): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2011
Man with PMS is worse. Very unbecoming.
Leave that kind thing for woman abeg
Re: Pms And Relationships by InkedNerd(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2011
PMS is a loaded crap tongue
Re: Pms And Relationships by Imari(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2011
Actually a man CANNOT have "pMs" since men do not have menstrual cycles.

Men do however in scientific terms suffer from something that is called "IMS" (Irritable Male Syndrome) that is also cause by hormones being out of whack, just like with "pms".

As to the questions:

For women pms is an once a month thing but the men I've known with this type of behavior, it's their way of life on a daily basis.

I call them "man bitches", totally disgusting.  One would believe they needed some sanitary supplies  smiley
Re: Pms And Relationships by deniyor: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2011
Help!!!!! Crazy women on the loose!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pms And Relationships by desholah(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2011
OP
undecided undecided
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
Are you having PMS right now Desolah?

You need a midol?

I agree@Iice! Oooh lawd!
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
smh grin
Re: Pms And Relationships by tashanja(m): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
deniyor:

Help!!!!! Crazy women on the loose!!!! lipsrsealed

Its a new form of mad cow disease, mainly affecting women.
Symptoms: delusion and aggressive tendency towards the male species.
Remedy: simply ignored them and it will pass over, because it is self-limiting lipsrsealed cool
Re: Pms And Relationships by desholah(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Are you having PMS right now Desolah?

You need a midol?

I agree@Iice! Oooh lawd!
You wish . . . . . undecided
May you miss yah period for 2 yrs angry angry

MzDarkSkin:

smh grin
Comunumunuu tongue
Hey Love kiss
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
tashanja:

Its a new form of mad cow disease, mainly affecting women.
Symptoms: delusion and aggressive tendency towards the male species.
Remedy: simply ignored them and it will pass over, because it is self-limiting lipsrsealed cool

You can tell Mz. Darkskin that she needs to "help" me but you doing the exact same thing you accused her of.  It is okay bush men apparently known for "Pointing a finger at others and ignoring the three fingers pointing back at them" syndrome. 

I agree the ignore feature works wonder. Why don't you try it? cool
Re: Pms And Relationships by tashanja(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Glad to apply the remedy if you are admitting you have he disease - anything to help a sister LOL cheesy grin
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrCork17: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima. madam am still waiting foro the punnny u owe me, and i aint guvin up! angry
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2011
tashanja:

Glad to apply the remedy if you are admitting you have he disease - anything to help a sister LOL cheesy grin

Can you afford a remedy? I saw you crying on the blackberry thread about how you wish you could afford a blackbooty.
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrCork17: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima. sweery can i kiss u, although u ugly tongue
Re: Pms And Relationships by tashanja(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Can you afford a remedy? I saw you crying on the blackberry thread about how you wish you could afford a blackbooty.

Don't worry about afford-ability - cash is not a problem, all you need to do is admit you have the disease and I would gladly provide the remedy. cheesy grin

Blackberry, sorry wrong guy wrong thread - not me, don't need it, not a chatterbox like you, prefer better system than that - I am an android guy, HTC desire HD to be precise. cool
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You can tell Mz. Darkskin that she needs to "help" me but you doing the exact same thing you accused her of.  It is okay bush men apparently known for "Pointing a finger at others and ignoring the three fingers pointing back at them" syndrome

G-beezy, and it aint just the men either. . . grin

@D-sense oloshi cheesy
Re: Pms And Relationships by MsPotato(f): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
Nope. never Mrs Chima and thank God for that! grin

However, Im the one whom use to have PMS untill my bf maks me know that everytime I have that on my Menstruation cycl, I always say harsh words to hurt him realllly badly. I than learn to control myself and Ive ben sober for 2 years. grin
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrCork17: 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2011
Ms. Potato. Sweeery. is your Nyansh as big as Mrs Chima,s or is it flat as MzDarksin? tongue
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^you mean as about as flat as the back of your head angry angry
pea brain. tongue
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On Apr 04, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima. sweery can i kiss u, although u ugly tongue

Oh you like ugly women now?  I thought you told me you like pretty, light skinned, big nyansh, and long haired women? 

You are getting desperate?
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2011
tashanja:

Don't worry about afford-ability - cash is not a problem, all you need to do is admit you have the disease and I would gladly provide the remedy. cheesy grin

Blackberry, sorry wrong guy wrong thread - not me, don't need it, not a chatterbox like you, prefer better system than that - I am an android guy, HTC desire HD to be precise. cool

Oh you scamming too huh? Was you the nigga that sent me an email the other day talking about his daddy got Ebola and he need a dick transplant? I emailed him back asking him if he has Ebola what would a dick transplant going to do?
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On Apr 04, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Nope. never Mrs Chima and thank God for that! grin

However, Im the one whom use to have PMS untill my bf maks me know that everytime I have that on my Menstruation cycl, I always say harsh words to hurt him realllly badly. I than learn to control myself and Ive ben sober for 2 years. grin

I hear you girl but be wary of the bleeding manbitches.
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Which thread is next to be locked? 2 gone
Re: Pms And Relationships by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin
Re: Pms And Relationships by MrsChima(f): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2011
Reality

You like Tampax or Kotex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Great Wo/man Is: / close this acct seun / Your Mum Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.