Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? (6153 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
all I see are circus clowns that somersaults and perform stunts online.

The only redpillers that have my respect are pansopist ,harddon,u.bunja(sometimes),capslocked,mjbolt,omar09(sometimes),Martinez(sometimes)

Keep adjudicating ... i don't when seun made yu the judge ... by the way whu ur "respect" epp. mtcheew like say naa headies

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
redpillers think alike? So you all are monolith and behave like twins?you believe that if one doesn't agree with you he is out of the flock?

All groups/movement have different people as adherents. We have the smart,average,immature and foolish (like you for example).

Seriously you are dull. Build up your intellect,read books,travel,watch documentaries to build up your cognitive ability
yeah lol if you weren't a woman you'd understand i meant think alike and think the same doesnt actually mean the same thing.. but you're a woman Probably on that monthly cycle that make you go nuts... if as a woman you try to forget the traditional and conventional ways of how to behave you'll turn out to be one dirty, pierced, 47 year old skanky woman on anti depressant drugs wondering every night "where has all the good men gone "..

You can write that down anywere in your diary anf remember it

i always tell women don't always take advice frim simp men who worship you and never tell you the truth, they're dumb and want pussy from you they say all kinda javks.hit to get pussy..
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
ericsmith:

Keep adjudicating ... i don't when seun made yu the judge ... by the way whu ur "respect" epp. mtcheew like say naa headies
oh because I forgot to add your name?sorry pardon me,will modify the post. I rarely see you post that's why

Save your "stop judging" for the numerous men that do nothing than judge,sham and bully ladies .
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
he's more of a 'man' than most mgtows here.
I won't argue about that. He isn't a hypocrite...
It's a rare quality.
he is.. dont get carried away he praises you, its deception, he knows women are easy to manipulate... heck some ladies here probably sent him a DM already..

which other redpillers bashed me like he did?. They might not agree with me and respectfully tell me... not like he did...

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
[s] men dont need the qualifications to be with a woman.. [/s] but ok done arguing ,
and a woman does? It seems you want us to start arguing again?
Later, till we meet again. I expect you'll soon create another baseless thread.
By the way, i'm not a mod.
I just noticed that you were using an alternate account.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
Damn alot of ignorant women think having first class and the highest degree on earth can get them a quality man, so they waste all their lives doing that.. newsflash, maybe the reason you're single is because we don't give a damn about your degrees, holds no value to us.. you're single because you tend to lean towards your qualification for validation whe you're around men instead of your femininity..

I'm starting a redpill streaming site soon.. I'll post links on NL soon

Lack of sense. Generally, women are very poor predictors of what men want. Even when it comes to beauty, what women consider to be beautiful and glamorous is often repulsive to men (fake eyelashes, long nails, painted faces, horse hair etc). Likewise, women are attracted to a man based on his aggressiveness, drive, ambition and financially productive capabilities or at least, potential; so they assume that men are attracted to women for the same reason; while the reverse is almost always the case. For men, the above manly qualities are mostly turn offs when found in a woman. A man generally wants a homely, cuddly, happy woman who is a good cook and a good mother to his children, and who respects him, appreciates his efforts and takes care of his base while he is out hustling.

4 Likes

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
and a woman does? It seems you want us to start arguing again?
Later, till we meet again. I expect you'll soon create another baseless thread.
By the way, i'm not a mod.
I just noticed that you were using an alternate account.
duh whos gonna pay the bill amd take the financial responsibility?.. did he study engineering just to make her laugh or? I'm confused
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yeah lol if you weren't a woman you'd understand i meant think alike and think the same doesnt actually mean the same thing.. but you're a woman Probably on that monthly cycle that make you go nuts... if as a woman you try to forget the traditional and conventional ways of how to behave you'll turn out to be one dirty, pierced, 47 year old skanky woman on anti depressant drugs wondering every night "where has all the good men gone "..

You can write that down anywere in your diary anf remember it

i always tell women don't always take advice frim simp men who worship you and never tell you the truth, they're dumb and want pussy from you they say all kinda javks.hit to get pussy..
you are still a dunce no matter what
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Women are attracted to a man based on his aggressiveness, drive, ambition and productive capabilities or at least, potential. They think that men are attracted to women for the same reason; while the reverse is the case. For men, the above manly qualities are mostly turn offs when found in a woman.
100% , lol now this is how a red piller think not the capslock guy they are celebrating... i mean what the hell am i gonna use your doctorate degree for
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you are still a dunce no matter what
grin grin ok michelle i agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
he is.. dont get carried away he praises you, its deception, he knows women are easy to manipulate... heck some ladies here probably sent him a DM already..

which other redpillers bashed me like he did?. They might not agree with me and respectfully tell me... not like he did...
that's why he's rare. He was brash, but told you the simple truth.
He doesn't flatter anyone. At some point, i hated him. His comments on martinez39s deadbeat father thread made me disgusted.
That guy is a hardcore mgtow. I respect him cos he calls out redpiller, as well as feminist, for their sh!t.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
KevinDein:
Projection.

Education is one of the top requirements, probably only second to wealth, when women are selecting partners and they project such desires onto men thinking men value the same things as they do.

Some 30+ women actually think they are better catch than they were in their twenties because they've got masters and PhD.

PhD and they cannot fry egg. That one na wife? She go take indomie kill you on top big grammar.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
duh whos gonna pay the bill amd take the financial responsibility?.. did he study engineering just to make her laugh or? I'm confused
you just narrowed down the purpose of education. From something so broad, its only aim is now 'to pay the bills'
Again, you're entitled to your beliefs.
The one thing that drives me on is to get my degree. I despise marriage, okay.
Everything isn't white and black. There's a grey area inbetween.
Learn what that means before you create your next topic wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
that's why he's rare. He was brash, but told you the simple truth.
He doesn't flatter anyone. At some point, i hated him. His comments on martinez39s deadbeat father thread made me disgusted.
That guy is a hardcore mgtow. I respect him cos he calls out redpiller, as well as feminist, for their sh!t.
he's not i can bet my life.. just take 30 mins to watch repill videos in youtube.. you'll know he is a wannabe mgtow, still learning but actively simping.. i wouldn't take him serious when it comes to relationship matters
Kennedyiheme02:

point out a post where he praises ladies

Look stop being pained someone called out your bigotry. Its out of love he did so,to save you from ridiculing yourself . accept it in good fate and move on... You are whining like a kid just because of a rebuke
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
you just narrowed down the purpose of education. From something so broad, its only aim is now 'to pay the bills'
Again, you're entitled to your beliefs.
The one thing that drives me on is to get my degree. I despise marriage, okay.
Everything isn't white and black. There's a grey area inbetween.
Learn what that means before you create your next topic wink
the main aim of education is too get a job, dont paint it black anf white.. people in america hardly go to uni anymore because theh have petty jobs around that pay well.. you despise marriage okay grin me too but we aren't the same.. your emotions will catch up with you soon..
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2:
point out a post where he praises ladies

Look stop being pained someone called out your bigotry. Its out of love he did so,to save you from ridiculing yourself . accept it in good fate and move on... You are whining like a kid just because of a rebuke
ok
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

How does it undermine my expression?

Are those people I just mentioned not quality?

They are educated, rich, talented and are high profiled public figures. What other quality can there possibly be?

For your info, the are a million times over more quality than majority of you here on Nairaland who are always boasting of nothing in particular and sounding your praise. Calling others not up to standard when all you got is common kpali with nothing to show for it.
Define quality and see many of you falling short of that description.

Just stop looking down on other people because of their educational background. Never underrate anyone cos the race is not for swift, neither the battle for the strong but of God that sheweth mercy.

Shalom

Is it a coincidences your examples have one thing in c'mon, stop pretending like you dont know these men av there lifes controlled by women, the other ned was driving scantily dressed underage gurls takin selfies with regina ... a real mature man could av influence them buh rather naa reginal dey influence grandpa.
Asides "talent" you mentioned, every other thing you mentioned are achievements not qualities, anybody can be a graduate & anybody could be rich..or have you not heard beggers build houses.
strip a man of his achievements, then you wil be testing for his quality.
quality is naturally based not artificial my dear.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
100% , lol now this is how a red piller think not the capslock guy they are celebrating... i mean what the hell am i gonna use your doctorate degree for

so you are equating redpillers to being traditional? A redpiller can't be woke but someone who thinks like those of medieval times?

Lol.
You don't even know what redpill is. A redpill is can't be modernised or archaic,as long as he doesn't give his balls out to ladies
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I like having conversations with a girl that matches or exceeds my intelligence. It turns me on.

Education is in no way an indicator of intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Michellekabod2 post=86590351:
oh because I forgot to add your name?sorry pardon me,will modify the post. I rarely see you post that's why

Save your "stop judging" for the numerous men that do nothing than judge,sham and bully ladies .

are you masturbating ... whats that all about, the ones you av inscribed in ur mind what are you buying dem these valentine ... what am i missing ! FiY ladies shame men here tew, that men av brains n uphand is no ones fault.

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

exactly.. i see alot of educated graduate going to church to cast out demons and flog thier enemies in church.. most of them are educated..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
your type is just one of these miserable men looking to please women then get slammed by women with paternity fraud, i see it all the time here. the hoe doesnt know me or what i look like, you're not confident of your pathetic life you have to use Capital letters.. lol, you're a simp man or a gay man... i posted a story about an experience and an epidemic but your gay ass doesn't see a problem, you rather attack my finances which you dont know Jack about lol grin grin.. why does everyone on nairaland attack people's finances when they actually don't know anything... grin grin gay fucker, i know you get your ass blown away but that doesn't make you a woman bruh...disgusting hhhhh

OLD, FRUSTRATED MIDNIGHT BRUKUTU, YOU'RE NEVER MAKING SENSE.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING REDPILL AND TRYING TO EDUCATE MEN ON THINGS THAT WILL BENEFIT THEM, AND BEING EXTREMELY STUPĮD TROLLING AND SAYING JARGON ALL DAY LONG.

CALL ME SIMP, CALL ME WOMAN WORSHIPPER, AND GAY FUCKER, WHAT HAVE YOU? THE REALITY IS THAT YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DESTITUTE CHILD AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING. YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MUCH TRASH YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED IN ONE POST, MAYBE DONSTAN18 NEEDS TO COME TO YOU FOR TRASH-TALKING LESSONS.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

no wonder you reason the way you do cheesy
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OLD, FRUSTRATED MIDNIGHT BRUKUTU, YOU'RE NEVER MAKING SENSE.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING REDPILL AND TRYING TO EDUCATE MEN ON THINGS THAT WILL BENEFIT THEM, AND BEING EXTREMELY STUPĮD TROLLING AND SAYING JARGON ALL DAY LONG.

CALL ME SIMP, CALL ME WOMAN WORSHIPPER, AND GAY FUCKER, WHAT HAVE YOU? THE REALITY IS THAT YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A DESTITUTE CHILD AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING. YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MUCH TRASH YOU HAVE ACCUMULATED IN ONE POST, MAYBE DONSTAN18 NEEDS TO COME TO YOU FOR LESSONS. MIDNIGHT BRUKUTU.

lol ok bro.. i seen your comment to some of my post, you actually made sense, i had that kind of sense bsck in 2015 but no way a red piller... grin
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You cannot compare the intelligence of an educated girl, to one that is not.
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Everyday women this women that, just revolve your whole life on the behaviour of women, haaa!!! Na wa oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
You cannot compare the intelligence of an educated girl, to one that is not.
is it that when you guys talk or hang out you talk about the maths she solved?

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
ericsmith:

Is it a coincidences your examples have one thing in c'mon, stop pretending like you dont know these men av there lifes controlled by women, the other ned was driving scantily dressed underage gurls takin selfies with regina ... a real mature man could av influence them buh rather naa reginal dey influence grandpa.
Asides "talent" you mentioned, every other thing you mentioned are achievements not qualities, anybody can be a graduate & anybody could be rich..or have you not heard beggers build houses.
strip a man of his achievements, then you wil be testing for his quality.
quality is naturally based not artificial my dear.

So football skill is not a quality
Singing is not a quality
What births achievement? Is it not your talents which is also a quality?

I'm done going on with this cos you seem to be taking us on a rollercoaster ride. Dont seem to be making any headways here.

Charls

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
is it that when you guys talk or hang out you talk about the maths she solved?
Is education about maths?
Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Kennedyiheme02: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Is education about maths?
yes education is matts, engineering.. unless you mean you want an intelligent lady.. for that you dont need school, you just neef basic knowledge like primary school

1 Like

Re: Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? by Romeo3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
yes education is matts, engineering.. unless you mean you want an intelligent lady.. for that you dont need school, you just neef basic knowledge like primary school
This is dumb. Maths and engineering is what you know as education?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) / This Guy Kissed Me On My Forehead Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.