Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu (20800 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by donbenz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
This harmattan sef, before person think, sense Don Dry angry
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

South East Governors and the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mohammed Adamu Abubakar NPM,mni, in a closed-door meeting at the Government House, Enugu, ahead of today's South East Geo-political Zone Security Summit, holding at The Base Event Centre, Independence Layout, Enugu.

Theme of the summit is "Strategic Partnership for Effective Community Policing in the South East Geo-political Zone".

Host Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and Chairman of the South East Governors' Forum, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prof. Placid Njoku, are in attendance.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
OK
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
kemmylove101:
So if the south west didnt move, You people wont.
we were just afraid of ur betrayal habits thats why we allowed u to do it first
in 1967 u all joined hands to fight against the decentralisation of nigerias security outfit

but now the scales has fallen off ur eyes thats why we allowed u to go first

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Fianze93:
Ụmụ Igbo, Ụtụtụ ọma nụ ooo!

Osita dịba mma, ọ dịbara gbo.
Iseeee!!!!

Yagaziere gi nwanne madu
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Iseeee!!!!

Yagaziere gi nwanne madu
how come!
i thought u are anti - igbo
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by content208: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86585685:

God bless Nigeria

Who gave Boko Haram a place in the Nigeria Armed Forces? Jonathan or Buhari? So, who does your conscience tells you is sympathetic to Boko Haram? Or sorry; you have no conscience.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
That's good,buhari can continue unleashing terror on his northern folks,we the yourbas and igbos will protect ourselves.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Splashme: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Good
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Thirteenblood: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Elan83(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
after meeting IGP u guys shuld as well meet sultan of sokoto, shakau & muric OK, idiiots
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Turantula(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Obiano looking stoned as usul with his bloodshot eyes
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Bukky244: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86585685:
Anything that will bring peace and stop the menace of the evil sponsors of violence, crimes, kidnapping in our darling nation is all we are after.

The evil politicans/sponsors of these crimes will all be exposed soon and suffer terrible end.

Peace is all we want all over our darling country.

God bless Nigeria

Bukky boy, why stylishly refused to add the 3rd 'could'?!

Kindly complete your post by including, 'could the pained, evil, looting politicans in the evil party that brought this menace to our nation in the first place and lost 2 presidential election to the incumbent be the one sponsoring these crimes just to make the nation ungovernable and put the masses in pains and anguish?

Next time, if you want to quote @[color=#006600][/color], kindly come with equity
Do have a nice day Bukky!

The 3rd "could" is also a possibility. I doubt this third possibility because the demonic party would have arrested thrown them into jail without trial. I think becuase they know that some people like you are aiding the killings by giving legitimacy to goverment, they will keep destroying lives until they start destroying people very close to you. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Switruth:
. This boy blood dey your head. Keep supporting evil.
The innocent boy's blood dey your head and the head of the evil politicians sponsoring these killings that you support.
All of you will never escape it.
Karma has everyone's address.
Note this kid!
Posterity will judge us all in due time.... we pray it comes soon.......very soon!
Watch it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by HausaFulani: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86585685:
Anything that will bring peace and stop the menace of the evil sponsors of violence, crimes, kidnapping in our darling nation is all we are after.

The evil politicans/sponsors of these crimes will all be exposed soon and suffer terrible end.

God bless Nigeria

Kindly complete your post by including, 'could the pained, evil, looting politicans in the evil party that brought this menace to our nation in the first place and lost 2 presidential election to the incumbent be the one sponsoring these crimes just to make the nation ungovernable and put the masses in pains and anguish?

Next time, if you want to quote @[color=#006600][/color], kindly come with equity

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by idonhammer: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, copy copy makes perfect.

Waterview:
Copy copy people.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86585773:

Good morning Oga Emma! wink

You are not an Easterner naa.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by puremaker7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Showing SW how it is done...
showing SW what? abi southwest that showed you d way.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by puremaker7(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
BlackfireX:
Showing SW how it is done...
showing SW what? abi SW just showed you d way.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

how come!
i thought u are anti - igbo
I am igbo nwannem. I am an APC member. I am anti- IPOB( I don't like Nnamdi Kanu's method on Biafra) n lastly I am a die hard Buharist. Does that make me anti-igbo? I don't think so because I interact always with igbos that hold the same views as i.

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by rigarmortis: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86585685:

God bless Nigeria

in 2014, were they also sponsoring the insecurity against themselves in order to make people hate them?

or can we also say it was 'harry b' that was doing it?

be careful when you accuse people wildly.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Fulanization: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586789:

The innocent boy's blood dey your head and the head of the evil politicians sponsoring these killings that you support.
Note this kid!
Posterity will judge us all in due time.... we pray it comes soon.......very soon!
Watch it.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I am igbo nwannem. I am an APC member. I am anti- IPOB( I don't like Nnamdi Kanu's method on Biafra) n lastly I am a die hard Buharist. Does that make me anti-igbo? I don't think so because I interact always with igbos that hold that hold the same views as me.
ok i now understand - but try and be objective- the state of insecurity is alarming

1 Like

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
bigfish3k:

ok i now understand - but try and be objective- the state of insecurity is alarming
The state of insecurity in Nigeria has always been alarming since I was born. One part of Nigeria has always boiled at one time or the other. There is no difference between this kidnappings rampant in the north right now with the kidnappings that happened in the South East n South South few years back....There are all fueled by greed on the part of the political elites n then given different colorations by the same elites because at any point in time they are either in political office or members of the opposition or activists or political analysts.

This phase will come n go. They know what they are doing...
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Sheriman(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
tman2020:
Are you a salary earner? Get up to 6million from page financials without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.
check my signature to get started.
Scammer Spotted on Nairaland... Beware and Becareful of this Guy my people!!!
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by obama30: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

South East Governors and the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Mohammed Adamu Abubakar NPM,mni, in a closed-door meeting at the Government House, Enugu, ahead of today's South East Geo-political Zone Security Summit, holding at The Base Event Centre, Independence Layout, Enugu.

Theme of the summit is "Strategic Partnership for Effective Community Policing in the South East Geo-political Zone".

Host Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and Chairman of the South East Governors' Forum, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State and the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prof. Placid Njoku, are in attendance.

This one Obiano attend are you sure good thing is going to come out of it, since he became governor this is first time to attend south east governors meeting. I thought Igbo's get sense what concern IGP with south East security outfit, is he the one to talk to the youth to be part of the security? Did south west consult the federal security head before forming their own security? how do south east governors expect the protectors of criminals to back them? is the IG the one that will pass the security outfit bill in state assemble? Igbo's cry for marginalization but the governors they have marginalize them more. Igbo youth don't have anyone that speak for them, that is reason the youth runs away from Nigeria. Can the governors and Ohanaeze be able to get the youth for the security job when they are the one chasing their youth away? how are they going to speak to the youth. Enugu state governor provide motorcycle and bicycle to forest guard and buy cars to police and this is how they will equip the new security outfit members? The hearts of Igbo youth follow Nnamdi Kanu, south west cooperate with OPC that's why is easy for them to form their security. which organization is the governors going to cooperate to get sound minded youth to form the security? A northerner can't never allow you as Igbo man to form security that cannot give fulani man free hand to steal. is this what Obiano ask for by telling south west governors to come a learn how to form and manage security from his state. I doff off my cap for south west leaders. what every region is talking about is a strong security that will act on governor command and report to governor not security that will be waiting for order from Abuja before they will act. consulting IG a Fulani man is automatically mean he will also head the security when form, which means that the same security problems still on. It pains to have foolish people as brothers, but tribe and community perish when an idiot is elected to rule because the idiots are more in number to determine the vote. Igbo's how far have you gone both in development and human resource since returned to democracy? remember you rule your self because the governors are from the same state. one of the idiots is about to go to jail for pocketing 500 millions naira monthly for 8 years as security vote money and other capital stealing. I can believed that God bless Igbo's with rich and educated zombie whos always their governor, I don't think others tribes have this kind of zombies that Igbos have.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
There is no crime in copying after good thing... Afterall most of you shouting copy copy,seat close to the brilliant students in exam so you could copy...
My S/S people make we wake up ooh,if others can do it,we can also do it..
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Switruth: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586789:

Note this kid!
Watch it.
. You’ve said it all. Karma will hit you soonest.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by paparazi1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
OEPHIUS:
Breaking!

Wishing you more profitable outcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra: Fear, Panic As Cattle Rearers, Cattle Invade New Airport / Osun PDP Holds Parallel Governorship Primaries [PHOTOS] / Lagos State Government Suspends NURTW From Parks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.