Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu (20811 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
LLMG:
his level of knowledge, his opinion and he is entitled to it but it doesn't count because there are a thousand and one reasons and even much more why Christians are way better than Muslims.
tell me one and I will show you 5 worst Christian behavior. Not just acreage christians but CHRISTIAN authority in Nigeria
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by LLMG: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2020
are you saying there are no worse muslim behavior, just because Christians unlike Muslims don't pretend and cover up wrongs of their fellows doesn't make Muslims better. Just one example, Christians profess love and actually have love to give to the world, unlike Islam that profess peace but have become a thorn in the flesh of those around them and even worse still to themselves.
Empiree:
tell me one and I will show you 5 worst Christian behavior. Not just acreage christians but CHRISTIAN authority in Nigeria
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2020
LLMG:
are you saying there are no worse muslim behavior, just because Christians unlike Muslims don't pretend and cover up wrongs of their fellows doesn't make Muslims better. Just one example, Christians profess love and actually have love to give to the world, unlike Islam that profess peace but have become a thorn in the flesh of those around them and even worse still to themselves.
love?. What love?. Let me ask few question.

Can christians or Christian authority call for death of muslims and still say they preach love?

Can christians or Christian authority call or pray for DISUNITY amongst people of other faith and still say they preach love?

Can christians or Christian authority call religious figure of other faith HIV and STD and gornorea positive and still claim to preach love?.

If your answer is no then I will show you something.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by LLMG: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2020
if you provoke wrong and you are responded to in like manner you have no right to complain,
Empiree:
love?. What love?. Let me ask few question.

Can christians or Christian authority call for death of muslims and still say they preach love?

Can christians or Christian authority call or pray for DISUNITY amongst people of other faith and still say they preach love?

Can christians or Christian authority call religious figure of other faith HIV and STD and gornorea positive and still claim to preach love?.

If your answer is no then I will show you something.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
LLMG:
if you provoke wrong and you are responded to in like manner you have no right to complain,
but I thought you preach love?. Why are you trying to shift goalpost?.

Anyways, you are saying if CHRISTIANs are PROVOKED they have the right to respond. Fine. But what if they are not provoked yet they said these things I mentioned above, do you still call them 'peace loving people"?.

Answer is yes or no
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by LLMG: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
true Christians are peace loving people even in the face of provocation, but when the need arises, then they can respond appropriately unlike those who do it for pleasure or on religious grounds or for whatever reason.
Empiree:

Anyways, you are saying if CHRISTIANs are PROVOKED they have the right to respond. Fine. But what if they are not provoked yet they said these things I mentioned above, do you still call them 'peace loving people"?.

Answer is yes or no
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
LLMG:
true Christians are peace loving people even in the face of provocation, but when the need arises, then they can respond appropriately unlike those who do it for pleasure or on religious grounds or for whatever reason.
you to sounds nervous because you don't know what I'm about to being up. You are slowly drifting from "Christians are loving". I know for sure if I keep dragging it like this your will eventually come out of your closet and admit there is nothing peaceful about you guys. But without further delay I will just post this and then share your view after going through it.

Bismillah

Please read from middle of page 10 below the image of a laughing meme where I posted evil document produced by Nigerian CHRISTIANs Association in the 1990s

https://www.nairaland.com/5653894/amotekun-muric-sends-message-southwest/9

So read page 10 and 11 and then come back here and tell me Christians are peace loving people.

I'm addition to that you may read similar thread below from the middle it this page

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/180
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by LLMG: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
one funny thing about Muslims is that they put in so much effort trying to point out fault in Christianity. very antagonistic in nature and always placing themselves in a competitive position. don.t know who is competing with you on anything. thank God Christians don't have time for such childishness, a counterfeit can never surpass the original. maybe you people should rather concentrate on removing the bean in your own eyes before pointing to the mote in someone else eyes.
Empiree:
you to sounds nervous because you don't know what I'm about to being up. You are slowly drifting from "Christians are loving". I know for sure if I keep dragging it like this your will eventually come out of your closet and admit there is nothing peaceful about you guys. But without further delay I will just post this and then share your view after going through it.

Bismillah

Please read from middle of page 10 below the image of a laughing meme where I posted evil document produced by Nigerian CHRISTIANs Association in the 1990s

https://www.nairaland.com/5653894/amotekun-muric-sends-message-southwest/9

So read page 10 and 11 and then come back here and tell me Christians are peace loving people.

I'm addition to that you may read similar thread below from the middle it this page

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/180
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
LLMG:
one funny thing about Muslims is that they put in so much effort trying to point out fault in Christianity. very antagonistic in nature and always placing themselves in a competitive position. don.t know who is competing with you on anything. thank God Christians don't have time for such childishness, a counterfeit can never surpass the original. maybe you people should rather concentrate on removing the bean in your own eyes before pointing to the mote in someone else eyes.
what are you saying?. Are you araid to speak on the links I posted?. Did you read them at all?. You brought up issue that christianity and Christian is "love". I tried to show you how false love they proclaim to deceive people but you shifted goalpost and started talking about competition. Abeg, read the threads or leave it. Read what your Christian authority in Nigeria wrote and yet they called themselves loving people.

Read the threads and stop being hypocrite.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why the "CHANGE" begins with you.
You can take a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water.
Nigerians like voodoo, magic,riches without hardwork, miracles.
We can't,as a people, continue to do the wrong things n expect "CHANGE"

there wouldnt have been any need to change jonathan because of insecurity

hope u know that as citizens we are expected to surrender our defence capabilities to PMB as the commander in chief so that he can defend us.
we are not expected to carry weapons around, that is why police will arrest u when they see u with weapons so its no longer my duty to defend myself from external aggressors like the herdsmen as far as i will be arrested when i am seen with weapons
police is to protect me against any internal aggression and the military will do that of external aggression . PMB is the commander in chief of both not me. their failure is his while their success is also his
Change does not begin with me in terms of security, my contribution shouldnt be more than 5%(which is reporting) unless u want us all to start carrying weapons about which will amount to anarchy
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Empiree:

Answer is yes or no

you are just using psychological tactics on him - both of u should be comparing the teachings of Jesus and Mohammed not what any other person wrote maybe out of context as against Christ like teachings of love and peace

Jesus is our standard of measurement not what any man writes even those write ups has not led to any killings because we are not bound by it unlike u people that are bound by religious teachings that leads to killings with the promise of fake virgins
as far as Jesus teachings has not lead us into killings - we are peaceful
just go and think and reflect why ur religion is not in harmony with any other religion/or anybody and has countless terrorist organisations. Just read (GENESIS 16:12 see the reason and stop denying)
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Guy, I hate hypocrisy. This is very common with Christians. If truly you read that documents and you still said this, then you are hypocrite.

Answer these

What did prophet Muhammad do to Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) & RCCG to call him HIV/STD and gornorea positive?.

What did king Fahd and his prince do to them call for their QUICK DEATH?. And you are here talking trash that their statements don't lead to violence?. You must be crazy. We will continue to expose you son of bitches.

What did Muslims do to them to call for their DISUNITY?

What did Muslim leaders around the world do to them to call for their death?

What the mosques do to them to call for chaos in Mosques?

All these are documented in their Christian manifesto. These are just few. There are more.

You must be very silly to open your silly mouth and talked trash. You guys are terrorists. You are telling me that their words don't cause killing and violence.?

These are the things they teach Christians at Redeemed Christian Church Of God and they keep posting these nonesense on NL and Facebook. These are called hate speeches. To hell with your pastors in Nigeria like Oyedepo, bakare, Adeboye, obadere (may he burn in hell with his blind eyes) Abiara and so on they are the genesis of terrorism in Nigeria and CHRISTIANity is responsible for the collapse of Nigerian economy. To hell with them all.

Eventually, CAN and RCCG may be sued for their evil manifeso. So stop being hypocrite and acknowledge evil documents they published in 1990s. Don't teach me about morals of Jesus when your evil pastors have no morals.

Nonesense and it's ingredients
bigfish3k:

you are just using psychological tactics on him - both of u should be comparing the teachings of Jesus and Mohammed not what any other person wrote maybe out of context as against Christ like teachings of love and peace

Jesus is our standard of measurement not what any man writes even those write ups has not led to any killings because we are not bound by it unlike u people that are bound by religious teachings that leads to killings with the promise of fake virgins
as far as Jesus teachings has not lead us into killings - we are peaceful
just go and think and reflect why ur religion is not in harmony with any other religion/or anybody and has countless terrorist organisations. Just read (GENESIS 16:12 see the reason and stop denying)

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, I hate hypocrisy. This is very common with Christians. If truly you read that documents and you still said this, then you are hypocrite.

Answer these

What did prophet Muhammad do to Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) & RCCG to call him HIV/STD and gornorea positive?.

What did king Fahd and his prince do to them call for their QUICK DEATH?. And you are here talking trash that their statements don't lead to violence?. You must be crazy. We will continue to expose you son of bitches.

All these are documented in their Christian manifesto. These are just few. There are more.

You must be very silly to open your silly mouth and talked trash. You guys are terrorists. You are telling me that their words don't cause killing and violence.?

These are the things they teach Christians at Redeemed Christian Church Of God and they keep posting these nonesense on NL and Facebook. These are called hate speeches. To hell with your pastors in Nigeria like Oyedepo, bakare, Adeboye, obadere (may he burn in hell with his blind eyes) Abiara and so on they are the genesis of terrorism in Nigeria and CHRISTIANity is responsible for the collapse of Nigerian economy. To hell with them all.

Eventually, CAN and RCCG may be sued for their evil manifeso. So stop being hypocrite and acknowledge evil documents they published in 1990s. Don't teach me about morals of Jesus when your evil pastors have no morals.

all these accusations u put up there are also common with people of ur religion. but its better than killings
all that u accuse the christians there are just verbal or written words but they are not christlike teachings because Jesus did not teach those things

the difference between both religions is the killings involved . how can u have it in ur religious tenets to kill christians (the word christians was mentioned) and other faithfuls of other religions so that u can make heaven with sexual immorality attached as a reward. your religion dont even care where those u have killed will end up. thats selfishness. but on a second thought , why not convert these people peacefully so that they can join u in heaven so as to deny satan the needed population in hell
your religion is the only religion that teaches death to other humans as part of its theology. so u think that is ok
u can as well show me in the bible where christ ask people to kill for him so as to make heaven not that selling shoe to buy sword u people have been peddling
sell shoe buy sword !!!
did u not see when peter used the sword to cut off an ear that he rebuked him and healed the ear , that means his own sword was not meant to kill . maybe to just serve as a deterrent against trouble seekers - just thinking - because there was no place that sword was used in the bible to kill anybody or to fight any war. you people just like to compare two things that are not the same
Jesus is the real - PRINCE OF PEACE
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigfish3k:

all these accusations u put up there are also common with people of ur religion. but its better than killings
all that u accuse the christians there are just verbal or written words but they are not christlike teachings because Jesus did not teach those things
guy, what are you talking about?. Didn't you read list of BH arrested are Christians?. Didn't you check names that was published?. Why are you guys so damn hypocrites?. You are here talking nonsense that those statements are just words but not killings. Like seriously?. Your Christian MANIFESTO called for death of Muslim leaders around the world and you are saying "it is just words"?. You must be crazy.

the difference between both religions is the killings involved . how can u have it in ur religious tenets to kill christians (the word christians was mentioned) and other faithfuls of other religions so that u can make heaven with sexual immorality attached as a reward.
let me see how intelligent you are. Can you quote from Qur'an where it says to kill Christians and proper of other faith in order to enjoy sexual immorality?. Please i need the quote. Thank you.

your religion dont even care where those u have killed will end up. thats selfishness. but on a second thought , why not convert these people peacefully so that they can join u in heaven so as to deny satan the needed population in hell
Corinthians 6:14

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers

your religion is the only religion that teaches death to other humans as part of its theology. so u think that is ok
u can as well show me in the bible where christ ask people to kill for him so as to make heaven not that selling shoe to buy sword u people have been peddling
sell shoe buy sword !!!
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law-- man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Matthew 10 vs 34-36

Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

I have more worse than these in your Bible. If you want them I will bring them on. I know you don't read your Bible. So far you didn't quote anything from Qur'an to prove your point.

did u not see when peter used the sword to cut off an ear that he rebuked him and healed the ear , that means his own sword was not meant to kill . maybe to just serve as a deterrent against trouble seekers - just thinking - because there was no place that sword was used in the bible to kill anybody or to fight any war. you people just like to compare two things that are not the same

you better not let me delve into your Bible. If I do so your will end up dumping CHRISTIANITY. You will hear what you never heard of from your Bible. Your pastors picked and chose what they wanted you to hear.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

the difference between both religions is the killings involved . how can u have it in ur religious tenets to kill christians (the word christians was mentioned) and other faithfuls of other religions so that u can make heaven with sexual immorality attached as a reward. your religion dont even care where those u have killed will end up. thats selfishness. but on a second thought , why not convert these people peacefully so that they can join u in heaven so as to deny satan the needed population in hell
sell shoe buy sword !!!

i can never dump christianity when Jesus has not done me any wrong
i have not come to bring peace means:
eg : if my parents are muslim and i convert to christianity and it brings trouble between me and them in a large proportion, that means my convertion has not brought peace between me and my parents and siblings but has brought disharmony - that is what Jesus meant - olodo

hope u understand that most things Jesus said are in parables which i dont expect people of ur religion to understand because u people breed humans of the lowest IQ on earth thats why anywhere u are,there is always violence as can be seen in northern nigeria and the middle east except the places that have allowed high percent of western influence like the UAE, saudi, qatar,oman , kuwait etc

i have told u that the bible is my standard not books written by professors and co. u cant be referring me to such books because those professors are not my role model, their books are not universal like the bible , the professors are not influential like Jesus if anybody kills in the name of what is written in those books then those killings shouldnt be attributed to Jesus - THE PRINCE OF PEACE
i will appreciate if u only quote Jesus

do not be equally yoke with unbelievers means that u should not participate in their wrong doings
but u low IQ people have interpreted it to mean that we should kill them like u do

Jesus spoke in parables when he said that they should slay those that dont want him to be king over them - but why didnt the disciples carry it out or why are christians not carrying it out - he was talking about the parable of the gold coins given to three people and how each used theirs
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:

Answer these

eg : if my parents are muslim and i convert to christianity and it brings trouble between me and them in a large proportion, that means my convertion has not brought peace between me and my parents and siblings but has brought disharmony - that is what Jesus meant - olodo

hope u understand that most things Jesus said are in parables which i dont expect people of ur religion to understand because u people breed humans of the lowest IQ on earth thats why anywhere u are,there is always violence as can be seen in northern nigeria and the middle east except the places that have allowed high percent of western influence like the UAE, saudi, qatar,oman , kuwait etc

i have told u that the bible is my standard not books written by professors and co. u cant be referring me to such books because those professors are not my role model, their books are not universal like the bible , the professors are not influential like Jesus if anybody kills in the name of what is written in those books then those killings shouldnt be attributed to Jesus - THE PRINCE OF PEACE

do not be equally yoke with unbelievers means that u should not participate in their wrong doings
but u low IQ people have interpreted it to mean that we should kill them like u do

Jesus spoke in parables when he said that they should slay those that dont want him to be king over them - but why didnt the disciples carry it out or why are christians not carrying it out - he was talking about the parable of the gold coins given to three people and how each used theirs
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:
guy, what are you talking about?. Didn't you read list of BH arrested are Christians?. Didn't you check names that was published?. Why are you guys so damn hypocrites?. You are here talking nonsense that those statements are just words but not killings. Like seriously?. Your Christian MANIFESTO called for death of Muslim leaders around the world and you are saying "it is just words"?. You must be crazy.

let me see how intelligent you are. Can you quote from Qur'an where it says to kill Christians and proper of other faith in order to enjoy sexual immorality?. Please i need the quote. Thank you.

Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law-- man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'

Matthew 10 vs 34-36

Those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

I have more worse than these in your Bible. If you want them I will bring them on. I know you don't read your Bible. So far you didn't quote anything from Qur'an to prove your point.

you better not let me delve into your Bible. If I do so your will end up dumping CHRISTIANITY. You will hear what you never heard of from your Bible. Your pastors picked and chose what they wanted you to hear.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:

Matthew 10 vs 34-36

The monarch described it as totally against the tenets of Islam.
It's either Sanusi is using the Islamic deceit aka Al taquiya or he simply hasn't read the Quran. Those clerics can never stop preaching HATE in their mosques and madrasah cos it will mean that they will stop following what the Quran orders them to do. See below...

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Surah 48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the unbelievers, MERCIFUL among themselves.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
57 Likes 8 Shares
Re: Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi by 2kaybiel(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28

hate speech is wat is knwn wit quran, muhamed, and it followers(muslims). dats y dey profess peace but there is no peace among dem.
32 Likes 3 Shares
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:

Matthew 10 vs 34-36

quran 9 : 111
you will kill non muslims to receive 72 virgins - all muslims are already doing this in there various forms of jihad - war jihad, sympathy jihad, money contribution jihad, lieing jihad, deceit jihad, keeping silent against evil jihad etc

Q2: 217, 4:89
you will kill any one who leaves islam - they are doing this one everyday in the north and any other place they are in the majority

Q8 :12, 47:4
you will behead non muslims - Boko haram is already doing this on ur behalf , CAN chairman in adamawa comes to mind
Q9:5
you will kill and be killed for allah - we christians dont kill for our GOD, Jesus advised against it
Q8:12, 8:60
you will terrorise non muslims - this is happening worldwide but more wide spread in the middle east where the religion originated from
Q8
steal from non muslims
Q3:26, 3:54 , 9:3, 16: 106 , 40: 28
lie to strengthen islam - just like what u are trying to do to me

there are more but lemme stop here
with these few verses i hope i have been able to convince u that ur religion is the root of terrorism - its a terrorism manual

i still want to maintain that there is no reward in christianity for any killings so we are not motivated by any virgin crap
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:

Matthew 10 vs 34-36

you will kill non muslims to receive 72 virgins - all muslims are already doing this in there various forms of jihad - war jihad, sympathy jihad, money contribution jihad, lieing jihad, deceit jihad, keeping silent against evil jihad etc

you will kill any one who leaves islam - they are doing this one everyday in the north and any other place they are in the majority

you will behead non muslims - Boko haram is already doing this on ur behalf , CAN chairman in adamawa comes to mind
you will kill and be killed for allah - we christians dont kill for our GOD, Jesus advised against it
you will terrorise non muslims - this is happening worldwide but more wide spread in the middle east where the religion originated from
Q8
steal from non muslims

with these few verses i hope i have been able to convince u that ur religion is the root of terrorism - its a terrorism manual

i still want to maintain that there is no reward in christianity for any killings so we are not motivated by any virgin crap
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

Q8
steal from non muslims

[/s]Liar. You Christian terrorists lie too much. You are a waste of time. Copy paste is not gonna help you. Try harder next time
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

The monarch described it as totally against the tenets of Islam.
It's either Sanusi is using the Islamic deceit aka Al taquiya or he simply hasn't read the Quran. Those clerics can never stop preaching HATE in their mosques and madrasah cos it will mean that they will stop following what the Quran orders them to do. See below...

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Surah 48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and those with him are HARSH against the unbelievers, MERCIFUL among themselves.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the CHRISTIANS for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) - "Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the CHRISTIANS before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads FORCE him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
57 Likes 8 Shares
Re: Stop Using Mosques To Preach Hate - Sanusi by 2kaybiel(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28

hate speech is wat is knwn wit quran, muhamed, and it followers(muslims). dats y dey profess peace but there is no peace among dem.
32 Likes 3 Shares

these are verses of war Mr copy copy. You don't know what you are doing
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
bigfish3k:

s
show me in your Bible where Jesus mentioned CHRISTIANITY?.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
show me in your Bible where Jesus mentioned CHRISTIANITY?.
christianity means christ followers
the people of the world itself used it to describe christ like behaviours hence the word - christianity. the world saw the peaceful nature of those professing Jesus, how they were going about preaching peace as commandeth by Jesus
mark 6:10, mark 16:15, matt 10:14 - he comandeth them to preach the gospel and whosoever does not want, you should shake off the dust of ur feet from there and leave . but ur own religion commandeth that such people be killed or converted forcefully hence the killing crisis we are faced with in the world today
we are following his footsteps of peace that is why we are largely peaceful and not killing each other the way sunnis and shias are doing. see the mess they have made of the middle east because of religion
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
these are verses of war Mr copy copy. You don't know what you are doing

verses of war between who and who?
that is why am telling u that u people are of war and not of peace Gen 16:12

copy , copy - yes i copied things like that and kept in my archive in case i come across people like u. i became knowleageable through reading other peoples write ups . i am a person that seeks for truth, i dont follow things blindly because i was born a christian therefore i should just stick to its tenets even if its wrong. i am not that kind of person. i am igbo from niger delta
i have ur koran app on my phone. i learnt this attribute from my former yoruba boss. his mother was a christian and his father a muslim, he always had both the koran and bible on his table, he was studying both he told me that he was seeking for the truth on which to follow - he chose christianity and wondered why ur religion should exist at all when Jesus the prince of peace didnt do any thing wrong to warrant a shift away from his teachings to go and form another violent religion
you that is calling me copy copy i want u to also remember that ur religious book is a copied and edited version of the old testament
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Empiree:
[s][/s]Liar. You Christian terrorists lie too much. You are a waste of time. Copy paste is not gonna help you. Try harder next time
i would have prefered u deny that those verses dont exist in the koran instead of abusing me. there is nothing wrong in copying the truth
if i see truth i will copy - shikenna

using the word christian terrorist doesnt make sense because Christ never killed nor terrorised anybody instead he preached peace and forgiveness, that is why nobody can claim that he is killing in the name of Jesus because that isnt what he taught us. if the person like let him bear nathaniel samuel, he can never open anywhere in the bible where Jesus commanded him to kill in his name, so he is roundly denied and rejected by Christians

but in ur own case u will see boko haram open several verses where they are commanded to kill those who dont believe in them by shouting their terrorist slogan "alahu akbar" before they kill
i remember an incident i read years ago . people were on a flight from sokoto to lagos "somebody stood up in the plane and shouted "allahu akbar" fellow muslims in the plane stood up held him down till the plane landed. they were afraid that he wanted to detonate a bomb by shouting that slogan. what does this event tell u about ur religion
i cant imagine somebody standing up in a plane to shout "praise the Lord " and he will be so held down. ponder about this, repent and embrace peace for this is what the world needs not isis,isil,boko haram,al shabab,hezbolla,islamic jihad,al queda,taliban etc
when the chips are down, not that they can even fight the christian countries in real war because we own the technology and we own the control of the world just like as God promised Abraham that Isaac is his chosen child and not Ishmael. at least if for nothing,you should believe this through the vast knowledge and technological might of the christians
you ishamaelites are just fighting a lost battle and wasting lives for nothing, you can never defeat the christians because its against the plan of God.
just play ur second fiddle role in peace and stop terrorism
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

christianity means christ followers
the people of the world itself used it to describe christ like behaviours hence the word - christianity. the world saw the peaceful nature of those professing Jesus, how they were going about preaching peace as commandeth by Jesus
mark 6:10, mark 16:15, matt 10:14 - he comandeth them to preach the gospel and whosoever does not want, you should shake off the dust of ur feet from there and leave . but ur own religion commandeth that such people be killed or converted forcefully hence the killing crisis we are faced with in the world today
we are following his footsteps of peace that is why we are largely peaceful and not killing each other the way sunnis and shias are doing. see the mess they have made of the middle east because of religion
Guy, you fall my hand. It is a simple question. Show me where Jesus mentioned christianity in the Bible?.

But what you just said is "amulumala" or "iruju". So kindly bring up a Bible verse where Christianity is linked to Jesus?. Thank you
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Bla bla bla bla. What is this in your bible but you called him "prince of peace"

Matthew 10:34-36

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

But you said Jesus is "prince of peace". You see your life?. The least you can say now is, it is "parable". Nonsense.

bigfish3k:

verses of war between who and who?
that is why am telling u that u people are of war and not of peace Gen 16:12

copy , copy - yes i copied things like that and kept in my archive in case i come across people like u. i became knowleageable through reading other peoples write ups . i am a person that seeks for truth, i dont follow things blindly because i was born a christian therefore i should just stick to its tenets even if its wrong. i am not that kind of person. i am igbo from niger delta
i have ur koran app on my phone. i learnt this attribute from my former yoruba boss. his mother was a christian and his father a muslim, he always had both the koran and bible on his table, he was studying both he told me that he was seeking for the truth on which to follow - he chose christianity and wondered why ur religion should exist at all when Jesus the prince of peace didnt do any thing wrong to warrant a shift away from his teachings to go and form another violent religion
you that is calling me copy copy i want u to also remember that ur religious book is a copied and edited version of the old testament
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:17am On Feb 22, 2020
You have a lot to learn. You can copy all you want. Activities of BH are in the Bible. Ask and you shall be given
bigfish3k:

i would have prefered u deny that those verses dont exist in the koran instead of abusing me. there is nothing wrong in copying the truth
if i see truth i will copy - shikenna

using the word christian terrorist doesnt make sense because Christ never killed nor terrorised anybody instead he preached peace and forgiveness, that is why nobody can claim that he is killing in the name of Jesus because that isnt what he taught us. if the person like let him bear nathaniel samuel, he can never open anywhere in the bible where Jesus commanded him to kill in his name, so he is roundly denied and rejected by Christians

but in ur own case u will see boko haram open several verses where they are commanded to kill those who dont believe in them by shouting their terrorist slogan "alahu akbar" before they kill
i remember an incident i read years ago . people were on a flight from sokoto to lagos "somebody stood up in the plane and shouted "allahu akbar" fellow muslims in the plane stood up held him down till the plane landed. they were afraid that he wanted to detonate a bomb by shouting that slogan. what does this event tell u about ur religion
i cant imagine somebody standing up in a plane to shout "praise the Lord " and he will be so held down. ponder about this, repent and embrace peace for this is what the world needs not isis,isil,boko haram,al shabab,hezbolla,islamic jihad,al queda,taliban etc
when the chips are down, not that they can even fight the christian countries in real war because we own the technology and we own the control of the world just like as God promised Abraham that Isaac is his chosen child and not Ishmael. at least if for nothing,you should believe this through the vast knowledge and technological might of the christians
you ishamaelites are just fighting a lost battle and wasting lives for nothing, you can never defeat the christians because its against the plan of God.
just play ur second fiddle role in peace and stop terrorism
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Empiree:
Bla bla bla bla. What is this in your bible but you called him "prince of peace"

Matthew 10:34-36

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

But you said Jesus is "prince of peace". You see your life?. The least you can say now is, it is "parable". Nonsense.

does he not speak in parables? yes or no
to tell u that they are in parables - no action of killings followed those words unlike urs that he commanded killings and it was immediately obeyed even up till this day, he even had to behead people himself
i have explained those verses to u if u like try so hard not to understand it bc u hate truth
show me where Jesus or his disciples ever killed anybody - JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE u people also know it but because of jealousy u wouldnt admit
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Empiree:
You have a lot to learn. You can copy all you want. Activities of BH are in the Bible. Ask and you shall be given
i know where u are going!!!
the old testament that u people edited to become koran contain the activities of war. there were no christians in the old testament, we are now christ followers. God sent him to come and change the face of the earth to a peacful place even ur koran recognises him
we are talking about christ who has come to change the face of the earth to a peaceful place so dont start quoting prophet moses,samuel,abraham etc who are all common to both religions
we are talking about mohammed and jesus as to who is more peaceful. i know in ur heart of hearts that u know the truth
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Empiree:
Guy, you fall my hand. It is a simple question. Show me where Jesus mentioned christianity in the Bible?.

But what you just said is "amulumala" or "iruju". So kindly bring up a Bible verse where Christianity is linked to Jesus?. Thank you

so from ur own understanding
what is the significance of jesus not mentioning christianity

this ur question is so petty to me because whether he mentioned it or not it doesnt change anything, what matters is for we to follow his peaceful ways

Resigned Edo Oil And Gas Commissioners Visit Ize-iyamu, Condemn Obaseki / Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197