Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,071 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu (20819 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS / South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Obviously this is a bogus religion. It is very important. If not then, Jesus didn't bring CHRISTIANITY. The word came up at Antioch by Paul. This shows it is man-made religion.

Also it is very important to see connecting evidence btw CHRISTIANITY and Jesus because there are so many lies attributed to Jesus in the Bible

Few of them are:

* Jesus real name was not Jesus. He was not called Jesus because letter J didn't exist back then. No letter J in Aramaic.

* That Jesus is God. Nowhere Jesus said

*And most important one is Christian salvation depends solely on "death and ressurection of Jesus". This is backbone of CHRISTIANITY. If this is false, then, according to your Bible Christians are ruined if they die in christianity. This is what your Bible says not me.

See screenshot is a proof that all the people who died as Christians died for nothing including popes.

bigfish3k:

so from ur own understanding
what is the significance of jesus not mentioning christianity

this ur question is so petty to me because whether he mentioned it or not it doesnt change anything, what matters is for we to follow his peaceful ways

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

i know where u are going!!!
the old testament that u people edited to become koran contain the activities of war. there were no christians in the old testament, we are now christ followers.
aaahahaa.. grin grin which people ooo. See my brother trying to blame Muslims for defects in his Bible. Lord have mercy.

God sent him to come and change the face of the earth to a peacful place even ur koran recognises him
we are talking about christ who has come to change the face of the earth to a peaceful place so dont start quoting prophet moses,samuel,abraham etc who are all common to both religions
we are talking about mohammed and jesus as to who is more peaceful. i know in ur heart of hearts that u know the truth
but many Christians believe Jesus is God and he was the one operating in the old testament. And after he renounced violence he created new testament and act like saint. So how does to this erased the fact that the same God in the NT was Boko Haram in OT?. But you are trying to deny your violent God after the had used violence to achieved his objectives. If you deny Him he will deny you. After all there are traces of his violence remain in the new testament.

Don't deny him, buddy.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
bigfish3k:

does he not speak in parables? yes or no
to tell u that they are in parables - no action of killings followed those words unlike urs that he commanded killings and it was immediately obeyed even up till this day, he even had to behead people himself
i have explained those verses to u if u like try so hard not to understand it bc u hate truth
show me where Jesus or his disciples ever killed anybody - JESUS IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE u people also know it but because of jealousy u wouldnt admit

PARABLES grin

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Empiree:
Obviously this is a bogus religion. It is very important. If not then, Jesus didn't bring CHRISTIANITY. The word came up at Antioch by Paul. This shows it is man-made religion.

Also it is very important to see connecting evidence btw CHRISTIANITY and Jesus because there are so many lies attributed to Jesus in the Bible

Few of them are:

* Jesus real name was not Jesus. He was not called Jesus because letter J didn't exist back then. No letter J in Aramaic.

*And most important one is Christian salvation depends solely on "death and ressurection of Jesus". This is backbone of CHRISTIANITY. If this is false, then, according to your Bible Christians are ruined if they die in christianity. This is what your Bible says not me.

See screenshot is a proof that all the people who died as Christians died for nothing including popes.

john 14:6 -9 , Jesus is in the father and the father is also in Jesus

u are misunderstanding that ur screenshot
in summary, its telling u that if u believe that Jesus has been raised from the dead then u too will be raised from the dead on the last day and vice versa.

religion aside,
i just laff at ur beliefs - u became a muslim because u were born a muslim
i became a christian because i was born a christian
the best thing is to do is to practice what is good what is good and we have all come to agreement that killing is not good my only problem with ur religion is the killings - why is ur holy book still justifying killings even after u have agreed that its not good and 98% of u are hypocritical about it
no matter what u preach , just stop the killings
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Empiree:

PARABLES grin
thank God u didnt dispute it u agreed he spoke in parables thats why there was no action of killings either by his disciples or we at the present day
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
Empiree:
aaahahaa.. grin grin which people ooo. See my brother trying to blame Muslims for defects in his Bible. Lord have mercy.

but many Christians believe Jesus is God and he was the one operating in the old testament. And after he renounced violence he created new testament and act like saint. So how does to this erased the fact that the same God in the NT was Boko Haram in OT?. But you are trying to deny your violent God after the had used violence to achieved his objectives. If you deny Him he will deny you. After all there are traces of his violence remain in the new testament.

Don't deny him, buddy.
so according to u he has used violence to achieve his aims, hmnmn , at least he changed to a peaceful nature latter
oya tell me when ur own violence in the koran will end , or is it everlasting?
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Empiree:

Few of them are:

so God came down by himself to give u your own religion. so mohammed is not a man any longer
somebody woke up and told u that God asked him to form a religion, does he have a witness?
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:34am On Feb 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

thank God u didnt dispute it u agreed he spoke in parables thats why there was no action of killings either by his disciples or we at the present day
As expected. Lie lie lie. The statement is direct. I know when Jesus speaks in parable but not this one. Keep deceiving yourself, bro.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:38am On Feb 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

so according to u he has used violence to achieve his aims, hmnmn , at least he changed to a peaceful nature latter
oya tell me when ur own violence in the koran will end , or is it everlasting?
there is no violence in Quran. None. But your Bible is violence for no reason. I thank God that you acknowledged that your God was violence at some point. But unfortunately he didnt renounce his violence bcus there are traces in New Testament that he commanded violence for no reasonable objectives.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:44am On Feb 29, 2020
bigfish3k:

so God came down by himself to give u your own religion. so mohammed is not a man any longer
somebody woke up and told u that God asked him to form a religion, does he have a witness?
Dont twist anything. Paul was not prophet sent by God. He formed his own religion called "christianity". If Jesus had brought or mentioned christianity, I would not dispute whether God gave it to him or not.. Paul was not disciple of Jesus nor did he meet him. Paul was from Rome. Jesus was from Middle East. Clear?
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:
As expected. Lie lie lie. The statement is direct. I know when Jesus speaks in parable but not this one. Keep deceiving yourself, bro.
jesus was speaking about the parable of the golden coin given to three people, read again (luke 19 : 11- 27)
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:
Dont twist anything. Paul was not prophet sent by God. He formed his own religion called "christianity". If Jesus had brought or mentioned christianity, I would not dispute whether God gave it to him or not.. Paul was not disciple of Jesus nor did he meet him. Paul was from Rome. Jesus was from Middle East. Clear?
read matt 16 :13 - 24 , you will know why we are called christians, Jesus said take up your cross and follow me so following him makes u a christian, he also spoke about building his church

then about paul:
thats the problem with u people that causes unnecessary violence - judging others and passing punishment of fatwah and we be trying our very best to resist
so how did u know he is not a prophet - or is it now the duty of a mortal man to determine who is a prophet or not - the best is to leave that judgement to God
the ones that claimed to be prophets - how did u screen them

from ur last post u said the letter J doesnt exist in the jew language - so where did prophet Jeremiah get name from - so many other names like Josiah, james, john , joseph
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:
there is no violence in Quran. None. But your Bible is violence for no reason. I thank God that you acknowledged that your God was violence at some point. But unfortunately he didnt renounce his violence bcus there are traces in New Testament that he commanded violence for no reasonable objectives.

you said there is no violence in the koran after all the passages from the koran that i sent to you which u didnt dispute
i still wonder why there are so many violent groups representing you all over the world. Always reading out the portion of the koran that supports the killings that they want to carry out
remember Ayatollah always declaring fatwa on people according to islamic injunctions like the one he declared on salman rushdie - remember he is still in hiding
remember al-baghadi is also a Phd holder in islamic studies
remember jamal kashogi how he was killed by the sacred keepers of ur koran- the crown prince - as in saudi is ur own version of the Vatican city
remember how islamics have been killing people they accuse of blasphemy in bangladesh
remember what islamists did to malala yousafzai in pakistan because they want to force their believe on her not to go to school
if there is no violence in ur religion - kindly explain the meaning of apostasy laws existing in all islamic countries and where did they get such laws from
if somebody joins cultism and wants to leave, the said cult will go after the person to kill him - kindly explain how this is different from apostasy laws.

i laff anytime i hear u people consoling urselves with "we are the fastest growing religion in the world"
i always reply you people with - why not liberalise ur religion like christianity and lets see whether u people will be up to 1m remaining worldwide- most of u know the truth but the fear factor of being killed by the mujahideens just makes them to remain and pretend especially the women who are so restricted.
to proove what i am saying u can see the hordes of islamic refugees trooping to european christian countries to go and have a breathe of freedom instead of running to saudi arabia that is closer and a very rich country

- is there anybody that doesnt like freedom? -
Your religion should allow people freedom and let God be the judge of all on the last day not for u to come and impose one unreasonable teachings from ur madrasa schools which i dont believe in

dont u see how christian countries are succeeding with liberalism and also seperating religion from politics

please dont forget to explain the meaning of apostasy laws and from which religious book it was gotten from and why it is only practiced in islamic countries
i also want u to explain and reflect why countries that attach the prefix "islamic republic" to the names of their countries are not succeeding and are so backward and violence prone - ie islamic republic of afghanistan and pakistan
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
You see, I hate reading posts that are not properly paragraphed like yours. They are usually unreadable. That's what you did first time when you posted copy/paste, and now you did same thing again lumping everything. Didn't you go through secondary school.

Anyways, properly quote "violence verses" from Qur'an and let's take a look.
bigfish3k:

you said there is no violence in the koran after all the passages from the koran that i sent to you which u didnt dispute
i still wonder why there are so many violent groups representing you all over the world. Always reading out the portion of the koran that supports the killings that they want to carry out
remember Ayatollah always declaring fatwa on people according to islamic injunctions like the one he declared on salman rushdie - remember he is still in hiding
remember al-baghadi is also a Phd holder in islamic studies
remember jamal kashogi how he was killed by the sacred keepers of ur koran- the crown prince - as in saudi is ur own version of the Vatican city
remember how islamics have been killing people they accuse of blasphemy in bangladesh
remember what islamists did to malala yousafzai in pakistan because they want to force their believe on her not to go to school
if there is no violence in ur religion - kindly explain the meaning of apostasy laws existing in all islamic countries and where did they get such laws from
if somebody joins cultism and wants to leave, the said cult will go after the person to kill him - kindly explain how this is different from apostasy laws.

i laff anytime i hear u people consoling urselves with "we are the fastest growing religion in the world"
i always reply you people with - why not liberalise ur religion like christianity and lets see whether u people will be up to 1m remaining worldwide- most of u know the truth but the fear factor of being killed by the mujahideens just makes them to remain and pretend especially the women who are so restricted.
to proove what i am saying u can see the hordes of islamic refugees trooping to european christian countries to go and have a breathe of freedom instead of running to saudi arabia that is closer and a very rich country

- is there anybody that doesnt like freedom? -
Your religion should allow people freedom and let God be the judge of all on the last day not for u to come and impose one unreasonable teachings from ur madrasa schools which i dont believe in

dont u see how christian countries are succeeding with liberalism and also seperating religion from politics

please dont forget to explain the meaning of apostasy laws and from which religious book it was gotten from and why it is only practiced in islamic countries
i also want u to explain and reflect why countries that attach the prefix "islamic republic" to the names of their countries are not succeeding and are so backward and violence prone - ie islamic republic of afghanistan and pakistan

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

read matt 16 :13 - 24 , you will know why we are called christians, Jesus said take up your cross and follow me so following him makes u a christian, he also spoke about building his church
lol, you are a funny dude. So carrying the cross makes you "followers of Jesus" in another word, CHRISTIANs, abi?. This doesn't add up.

Let me help you. I asked you to show me from your Bible where Jesus named you Christian, where Bible is called Bible and where Bible mentioned CHRISTIANITY. I still got more that you need to provide answer for but get over these three first.

Now let me give you example. If you ask me where is my proof from the Qur'an where Qur'an mentioned or called us Muslims, where Qur'an mentioned Qur'an, where Qur'an mentioned Islam?. I will give you proofs.

Here they are:

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?

Quran 47:24

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. Sura 3:19

And strive hard in God’s cause with all the striving that is due to Him: it is He who has elected you [to carry His message], and has laid no hardship on you in [anything that pertains to religion, [and made you follow] the creed of your forefather Abraham. It is God who has named you MUSLIMS bygone times as well as in this [divine writ] – “those who have surrendered themselves to God”, so that the Apostle might bear witness to the truth before you, and that you might bear witness to it before all mankind. Thus, be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and hold fast unto God. He is your Lord Supreme: and how excellent is this Lord Supreme, and how excellent this Giver of Succour! Sura 22:78

then about paul:
thats the problem with u people that causes unnecessary violence - judging others and passing punishment of fatwah and we be trying our very best to resist
so how did u know he is not a prophet - or is it now the duty of a mortal man to determine who is a prophet or not - the best is to leave that judgement to God
the ones that claimed to be prophets - how did u screen them
why is everything in your religion has to do with Paul?. Is Paul the messanger or prophet sent by God?. This is clear indication that your Christianity religion was created by Paul. Paul was not even disciple of Jesus.

from ur last post u said the letter J doesnt exist in the jew language - so where did prophet Jeremiah get name from - so many other names like Josiah, james, john , joseph

lol... they are English names given by White or English speakers. That is, Rome or Europeans.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
bigfish3k:

jesus was speaking about the parable of the golden coin given to three people, read again (luke 19 : 11- 27)
lol... His parable stopped at verse 24. Verse 27 is direct aggression towards his enemies.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:
lol... His parable stopped at verse 24. Verse 27 is direct aggression towards his enemies.
u cannot isolate that verse from the golden coin topic, they are one and the same. that is the same body of the write up, its a conclusion of the golden coin topic. you cant seperate a conclusion from the main body of a letter
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:
lol, you are a funny dude. So carrying the cross makes you "followers of Jesus" in another word, CHRISTIANs, abi?. This doesn't add up.

Let me help you. I asked you to show me from your Bible where Jesus named you Christian, where Bible is called Bible and where Bible mentioned CHRISTIANITY. I still got more that you need to provide answer for but get over these three first.

Now let me give you example. If you ask me where is my proof from the Qur'an where Qur'an mentioned or called us Muslims, where Qur'an mentioned Qur'an, where Qur'an mentioned Islam?. I will give you proofs.

Here they are:

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?

And strive hard in God’s cause with all the striving that is due to Him: it is He who has elected you [to carry His message], and has laid no hardship on you in [anything that pertains to religion, [and made you follow] the creed of your forefather Abraham. It is God who has named you MUSLIMS bygone times as well as in this [divine writ] – “those who have surrendered themselves to God”, so that the Apostle might bear witness to the truth before you, and that you might bear witness to it before all mankind. Thus, be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and hold fast unto God. He is your Lord Supreme: and how excellent is this Lord Supreme, and how excellent this Giver of Succour! Sura 22:78

why is everything in your religion has to do with Paul?. Is Paul the messanger or prophet sent by God?. This is clear indication that your Christianity religion was created by Paul. Paul was not even disciple of Jesus.

lol... they are English names given by White or English speakers. That is, Rome or Europeans.

if u dispute the name "Jesus"
then give us the correct one
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Empiree:

Here they are:

ok if u are not comfortable with name christianity - u can call us "followers of christ" as synonym
because the name does not really change who we are - following christ and doing his works is what matters
if Jesus himself has asked us to take up our cross and follow him , we know ourselves as followers of christ and the world now called us christians which is a good name and means - followers of christ- i dont see myself as following christ and still miss heaven

even though paul passed most of the messages in the new testament and the messages are ok and divine
i am ok with his messages as far as they are supportive of godliness as against idolatry
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by bigfish3k: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Empiree:
You see, I hate reading posts that are not properly paragraphed like yours. They are usually unreadable. That's what you did first time when you posted copy/paste, and now you did same thing again lumping everything. Didn't you go through secondary school.

Anyways, properly quote "violence verses" from Qur'an and let's take a look.
sorry about not properly paragrahing but i know u can read and understand the write up if u want to
as far as u are educated you can read and understand what i wrote, they are not ambigous

just explain the meaning of apostasy laws that is practiced in islamic countries - i will be ok with that
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

u cannot isolate that verse from the golden coin topic, they are one and the same. that is the same body of the write up, its a conclusion of the golden coin topic. you cant seperate a conclusion from the main body of a letter
I guess all those violence verses in OT are parable too, abi?. keep deceiving yourself
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

As you can see from attached, letter 'i' existed but not letter 'j'. This is why Qur'an says his real name is Isa starts with letter i.

So there is nothing in Jesus name. It is a fraudulent invented word by disbelievers in Rome. That's why your Bible says

"And in his name unbelievers put their hope" Matt 12:21 ISV

Which means anytime your pastors say "in the name of Jesus or in Jesus name we pray", they are disbelievers.

So you can see Qur'an is more correct with his name, Isa not Jesus. Do some research bro.

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

ok if u are not comfortable with name christianity - u can call us "followers of christ" as synonym
because the name does not really change who we are - following christ and doing his works is what matters
if Jesus himself has asked us to take up our cross and follow him , we know ourselves as followers of christ and the world now called us christians which is a good name and means - followers of christ- i dont see myself as following christ and still miss heaven
bro, you are just wrong on all levels. I am not really concerned about the name. That was just your test and trial. It is clear you have no evidence. Why are you still a Christian?.

You make matter worse for saying you are "followers of Christ", really bro?. If I go deep in your Bible now you get to realize you are absolutely not following Jesus. You do exactly the opposite. Shall I start mentioning many things you do as CHRISTIANs or "followers of Jesus" that are actually in conflict with the Bible?. Everything you do today was passed down by disbelievers from Rome headed by Paul.

even though paul passed most of the messages in the new testament and the messages are ok and divine
i am ok with his messages as far as they are supportive of godliness as against idolatry
they are not against idolatry. They support idolatry. Calling us God is idolatry.
Re: Regional Security: South East Governors Meet With IGP In Enugu by Empiree: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2020
bigfish3k:

sorry about not properly paragrahing but i know u can read and understand the write up if u want to
as far as u are educated you can read and understand what i wrote, they are not ambigous

just explain the meaning of apostasy laws that is practiced in islamic countries - i will be ok with that
onus is on you to tell me which Muslim countries practice apostasy law. Can you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike Has Pegged The Cost Of Issuance Of A (C-of-O) At N5 Million. / Okonjo-iweala Urges Nigerians Tobear With The Nature Of The Economy / Blessing Blackson, Wife Of Man Who Died Saving 6 In Boat Mishap Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.