Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies (31157 Views)

3 Romantic Moments In Relationship And How To Practice Them With Pictures / Top Five Romantic Movies To Watch With Your Partner / Photos: Check Out These 3 Romantic Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Goalnaldo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
1. Black coffee
2. Nobodys fool
3. Baggage claim.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by WisdomHunter(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
1 - boys before flowers.
2 - love don't cost a thing.
3 - couldn't remember the third one.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by proclinician: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
thanks for the joint.
What do i do? That's an abstract question

LoL you're welcome

what do u do on val
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Celense(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:
1. See, by Jason Momoa
Bro, please what season/episode have you watched? I stopped in season 1 episode 8. Ever since then No further episodes so far.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Adewale1603(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
1.waiting for exhales(Whitney Houston) 2. The bodyguard (Whitney Houston) 3. Blood Valentine (horror movie) 4. Romeo + Juliet (Leonardo DiCaprio) 5. Titanic 1994 (Leonardo DiCaprio) 6. A nightmare on elms street 2010 (horror movie)

1 Like

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by jendhorlee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Roheemah04:
I

Awwww❤️❤️❤️

I love the movie too
you sure know good movies
it's the only movie I've refused to delete on my laptop

i just love the story line, i love the way the guy fell in love with her which he didn't plan b4, my favorite part was where he came to defend her when they made a photoshopped picture of her in bikini. . what am i even saying, i Love every part of the movie.

That's why I'm not really moved by "the fault in our stars" movie (if you've watched it). to me, it's like they built on the story line from "a walk to remember" besides, i don't like how the guy just fell in love with her seeing her for the first time o

A walk to remember was listed among the Top 50 best romantic films of all time

1 Like

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by iamclime(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dbeautyy:
THE AGE OF ADALINE
Wow! One of the movies I don't plan deleting from my drive. Well scripted. But why don't we have such movies in Nigeria?
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Twoclans(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sweet November

1 Like

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by DeezaLoq: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
After

50 shades freed

My love

1 Like

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Reelnah: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
My own romantic movies are:

1. Okada and Kike ban
2. Suffering and Smiling
3. Naija quick adaptation.
Those movies are superb, you will or we are enjoying it...
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Sniper101(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Other than "Titanic" I don't think I've ever had the time to sit, concentrate and watch any 'romantic movie' till finish.

...action movies all the way
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yemi my lover

Ogogo and Ireti

Okay seriously, watch "the Notebook"

Ryan Gosling act perfectly in that movie!!!
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by davidtemi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
subtlemee:
Na film I go chop? undecided
wat u wanna chop
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by amaifehenry(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Redcoffee:
I thought dance with me was by Jennifer lopez
No. Google it.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2020
Twoclans:
Sweet November
Hey sweet

Such an old movie. How old are you? shocked shocked
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by RapistOnBail: 12:44am On Feb 14, 2020
Celense:
Bro, please what season/episode have you watched? I stopped in season 1 episode 8. Ever since then No further episodes so far.
yea thats the season's finale
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Twoclans(f): 1:17am On Feb 14, 2020
0KNM:
Hey sweet

Such an old movie. How old are you? shocked shocked

A complete evening newspaper . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by MisterKings(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2020
Jexi is a bit romantic and funny as well
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Celense(m): 1:24am On Feb 14, 2020
RapistOnBail:
yea thats the season's finale
alright.... But its really taking time anyways. I even checked apple movies..all to no avail.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Eaglefine(f): 1:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Auntyesther(f): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2020
hopexter:

You're a PRETTY WOMAN grin
Thank you
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Auntyesther(f): 2:02am On Feb 14, 2020
wolexy14:
sad gal .lllllllooooool
Smiles
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by chewwie(m): 2:32am On Feb 14, 2020
ERORR404:
Fault in our stars
I like sad love movies wink
The movie wasn't as entertaining as the book, same with the Great Gatsby. Disappointing
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by chewwie(m): 2:33am On Feb 14, 2020
2:22, amazing movie!
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Juliearth(f): 2:38am On Feb 14, 2020
DZTech:
Make I call my own! cheesy

Wicker park
What dreams may come
Meet Joe Black
Sea of love

yes, I join 1 jara smiley

Annabelle comes home
Midsommar
Mirrors 1 and 2 angry angry angry
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Juliearth(f): 2:42am On Feb 14, 2020
Blu03:
Scary movie.

Lol, WhatsApp group member.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Juliearth(f): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2020
DZTech:
Make I call my own! cheesy

Wicker park
What dreams may come
Meet Joe Black
Sea of love

yes, I join 1 jara smiley

Okay, let's get serious. Though I cant remember the title, but the movie was about two young married lovers separated by war.( the husband enrolled for the army and had to join his troop in the war front). He died and his body wasn't found. His wife refused to believe that her husband was dead and she kept faith alive that he would come back to her one day ( dead or alive). A group of journalists helped her unravel the mystery behind the death and helped her bring his corpse home. It was a story of love in its simplest, purest, yet unadulterated form.
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by SheriffDTrader(m): 3:39am On Feb 14, 2020
1. The Notebook
2. August Rush
3. A walk to remember
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by COMPAQ(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Notting Hill
Pretty woman
Titanic
Re: Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies by Legalosas: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2020
No list is complete without TITANIC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.