Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her (3411 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Emmanuel226(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria girls like shakara sha. They will act like they don't care but deep inside, they do. If a girl does any of these 12 things, and you understand them just know that you will never lose her.

1- She starts forming quarrel from any little thing – 90% of Nigerian girls start their love with quarrel �

2- Nigerian girls use the phrase “You are so annoying” as the best way to express their love. It simply means “You are so sweet”.

Should i increase the volume�.

3- When you hear a Nigerian girl says “So your girlfriend will now come and break my head abi...”, congrats man. You just got yourself a girl.

4- Any time she calls you “Olodo”, she meant to say “You are too intelligent”.

5- When she calls you “Big head” she's saying “You are handsome”.

6- When she says “So you cannot even call somebody sef...”, Oga she aff miss you tire� form small like u didn't miss her�

7- When she says “I hate you”, bros the love she have for you is strong.

8- She suddenly starts giving you attitude, My guy don't panic, she just needs attention. Give her all attention at that time, she go love gon.

9- The moment she says “I don't want to talk to you”, My brother disturb her life, that's what she wants.

10- If you hear her say “All those your many many girls”, bros she don notice o. Try to stop sharing her attention with other girls.

11- For every “Go away jor”, don't dare move away. Hug her, and stay with her for as long as possible.

12- Lastly, let me give you guys a little trick, the day you comment on a girl's photo, she must go and view your profile and if you are fine and your photos are super dope, bros na jackpot o.

NOTE: She will not follow you on social media to keep her pride. She will just screenshot your name so she can always go back to check your latest uploads ���

Do I have any objection? Argue with your Keypad.

Oya drop the signs you know let's learn too.

5 Likes

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by xendra: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
people are truly different

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Emmanuel226(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Baam!!!

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Emmanuel226(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Any objections or suggestions,pls drop Dem in d comment box below
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by chatinent: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rubbish! I don't know why I should be a puppet to some female human just to study some godamned signs to keep her. Whatever happened to being oneself.

11 Likes

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
more like 12 ways to get friendzoned undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
These signs are exhibited by Nigerian Ladies, especially. Other countries ladies nor get too much time for gimmicks.
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by CAPSLOCKED: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:
Rubbish! I don't know why I should be a puppet to some female human just to study some godamned signs to keep her. Whatever happened to being oneself.

ALL THESE ARE CHILDISH SIGNATURE MOVES. I'D BE VERY SURPRISED IF THERE ARE ADULTS WHO STILL GO THROUGH THESE SILLY MEANDERING PROCEDURES INSTEAD OF SAYING WHAT THEY WANT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Omar09(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
So one has to go through all these just to please a girl?

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
It's tricky though.
A smart dude just got himself a girl but a foolish one just got his black ass friendzoned. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who get time for this shit.....? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Time no dey abeg
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Gadafii: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Girls are highly unstable, don't take this to be the final truth/fact about girls,it will end in hot premium tears

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Tallesty1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria girls or Nigeria children?

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
What you mentioned are juvenile tantrums.

See below

1. If she always tells you to reserve the front seat of your car for her.

2. If you have up to 24 Million naira in your account.

3. If you have a job (legitimate or illegal)

4. If you have a nice kitchen she compliments and visits every weekend to cook.

5. If her friends stare at you and talk about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Emmanuel226:

Nigeria girls like shakara sha. They will act like they don't care but deep inside, they do. If a girl does any of these 12 things, and you understand them just know that you will never lose her.

1- She starts forming quarrel from any little thing – 90% of Nigerian girls start their love with quarrel �

2- Nigerian girls use the phrase “You are so annoying” as the best way to express their love. It simply means “You are so sweet”.

Should i increase the volume�.

3- When you hear a Nigerian girl says “So your girlfriend will now come and break my head abi...”, congrats man. You just got yourself a girl.

4- Any time she calls you “Olodo”, she meant to say “You are too intelligent”.

5- When she calls you “Big head” she's saying “You are handsome”.

6- When she says “So you cannot even call somebody sef...”, Oga she aff miss you tire� form small like u didn't miss her�

7- When she says “I hate you”, bros the love she have for you is strong.

8- She suddenly starts giving you attitude, My guy don't panic, she just needs attention. Give her all attention at that time, she go love gon.

9- The moment she says “I don't want to talk to you”, My brother disturb her life, that's what she wants.

10- If you hear her say “All those your many many girls”, bros she don notice o. Try to stop sharing her attention with other girls.

11- For every “Go away jor”, don't dare move away. Hug her, and stay with her for as long as possible.

12- Lastly, let me give you guys a little trick, the day you comment on a girl's photo, she must go and view your profile and if you are fine and your photos are super dope, bros na jackpot o.

NOTE: She will not follow you on social media to keep her pride. She will just screenshot your name so she can always go back to check your latest uploads ���

Do I have any objection? Argue with your Keypad.

Oya drop the signs you know let's learn too.
sorry I don't date students and teenagers....and girls with puberty hormonal issues.
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Techcrunchng(m): 2:03am On Feb 14, 2020
Recycle bin
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Vulcanheph(m): 2:35am On Feb 14, 2020
I won't comment untill i hear What Ubunja and nwamaikpe have to Say about this.

1 Like

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:18am On Feb 14, 2020
chatinent:
I Taya o
Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Snipper007: 5:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Checking if op is a leaner........

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by Emmanuel226(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

sorry I don't date students and teenagers....and girls with puberty hormonal issues.
cheesy

Re: Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her by GreenArrow1(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2020
I've been trying desperately hard to lose my girlfriend who has sucked almost all the oxygen from my life to no avail. Nothing works and I don't want to get physical or involve the police.
Maybe you can help me with that OP.

Me! Study 12 signs for a Nigerian babe?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown Giveaway - The Top 6 Selfies Get Cash Prizes / Am I In A Relationship Or A Game? Confused! / Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.