Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There (247 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Happy Alchoholics day to all u single fxcken legends out there
we don't have headaches or money loss from those expensive ass bxtches
Get a carton and some stakes or chicken and chill like the rest of us
Re: Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by donbachi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Drink responsibly bro
Re: Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by shagasha: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
I dey with u baba... My bottles na my val

1 Like

Re: Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by Greystone: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Johnnie Walker Red Label chilling in my fridge waiting for me at home.

Plus cow tail peppersoup. tongue

No Val this year. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by Arsenate(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Absolutely buzzing for today. Can't wait to leave the office. Downing my Guinness with fish pepper soup, music playing in the background while I watch wolves and Leicester play a pulsating 2-2 thriller is almost heavenly.

1 Like

Re: Happy Alchoholics Day To The Real Males Out There by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
I for like shayo today but i no get money.who go show me love na?

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know... / Come In And Share Your APRIL FOOL Pranks. / Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.