Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC (56659 Views)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by optimus106(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I don't seem to understand politics anymore, why calling them back since dey decided to leave when things went bad... What kind of system are we running sef

The recycling system...

If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by thundafire: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
175:

Local man is vexed!

grin grin grin grin

Lolz! Relax. . .either way, you're screwed. Except you're a strong party faithful in APC.
don't mind dat local man I know Douye wants to know people dat defected so he can deal with them personally
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by OBIPLUS(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
God will help us . Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices, call or whatsapp +2348063389700.
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by seniormallam(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
pickatyou:
Don't mind them, they will run back to PDP and PDP will foolishly accept them.

Will want to see what will play out in IMO, let me see how the HoR members will react
Politics is a game of numbers, so no one is useless
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by EagleSquare1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Though I feel sad about the judgement, as it once again adds to our worries concerning strange Supreme Court rulings, but I like the humble comments by the governor-elect Diri Duoye, and I hope he gets the space to do good for the people of Bayelsa. If he doesn’t see the Hand of God in this then he is bound to go the way of other political tingods who defy the interest of the populace and line their pockets with stolen riches of the commonwealth.
Congratulations Your Excellency.
God be with you and the gentle and humble looking First Lady.

lalajnr:
Douye Diri, the flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in November’s governorship election in Bayelsa state, has asked members of the party who left the party to the All Progressives Congress (APC), to return.

He stated this while speaking to reporters, in reaction to the Supreme Court’s ruling, which sacked David Lyon as the governor-elect.

Diri is now expected to be sworn in as the Governor of Bayelsa.

“The members of PDP, who out of one thing or the other got angry and left us to APC, I’m waving the olive branch, please, come back,” he said.

“We have to build Bayelsa state together. I’m also calling on my brothers in APC they are Bayelsans, we cannot continue to be in disunity.

“Being in APC does not remove you as my brother of Bayelsa state. Whether you are Nembe, Okpia, Sabama, or Southern Ijaw, that is the region that God has brought us together and so, I am extending my olive branch even to those of my brothers and sisters in APC,” he said.

Lyon won the elections by polling 352,552 votes, while Diri got 143,172.

However, the PDP and Diri had sought the disqualification of Lyon’s running mate, Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo, for allegedly falsifying his results.

A panel of judges led by Mary Odili on Thursday, voided the joint ticket of Lyon and Degi-Eremienyo and set aside their participation in the governorship election.

The apex court also ordered that INEC should issue a certificate of return to the candidate with the second-highest number of votes in the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/02/14/bayelsa-diri-sends-message-to-pdp-members-who-defected-to-apc/amp/
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by EagleSquare1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Governor-Elect Diri Duoye is wisely preparing for a second term by embracing all and sundry.

seniormallam:

Politics is a game of numbers, so no one is useless
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by Dollabiz: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
No food for greedy man
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by icon02(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
You will soon hear "HOME MY HOME, WHEN SHALL I SEE MY HOME" yeye people
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
It Seems Like U People Av 4gotten Dat Dis Is Politics. There Is No Permanent Friend And No Permanent Enemy. Ur Enemy 2day Would Be Ur Friend 2moro.
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by Exodora: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nigeria is a mockery , imagine how they are rubbish this country.
Since I was born this is my first of seeing a Continuous election to power.
Nigeria is a failure to other African countries.
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by PHijo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
I can understand where he is coming from! He knows his predecessor was unjust to many, including the former first family.
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
ValCon888:
There's something seriously wrong with our courts. Because of one man's useless certificate, the will of the people is ignored.
this one didn't visit d 4 walls of a pry sch spits have u read our constitution
Re: Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC by Christmasdon(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2020
What is these courts teaching the younger ones. politics don enter bet9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Preparation In Top Gear At Eagle Square For Tinubu Swearing In (Photos) / List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.