Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Is It Right To Date My Employee? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (32064 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / I Am In Love With My Employee / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by JJOF(m): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Don't date your sales girl. That can be considered as sexual abuse.

Business and pleasure does not go nicely together.

If you want to marry her, then simply go and meet her people and pay her bride price.
So before the period they are together before the marriage is called what?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Greystone: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Okay sir I agree with you totally.

Lol.
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm in ur statement.
I was only trying to say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
OP may have good intentions though I must admit the odds are against him having a successful relationship with his employee.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
just cos she asked about the marital status never meant she's qivinq out qreen liqht

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

Lol.
I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm in ur statement.
I was only trying to say that we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
OP may have good intentions though I must admit the odds are against him having a successful relationship with his employee.

Okay I've heard you.

LOL, I'm not being sarcastic.
But I'm tired of the increasing mentions and insults, to the point of someone cursing me that I won't have children.
So at this point what anyone says is right.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Greystone: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Okay I've heard you.

LOL, I'm not being sarcastic.
But I'm tired of the increasing mentions and insults, to the point of someone cursing me that I won't have children.
So at this point what anyone says is right.

Ok. I totally understand.

@ the bolded : God forbid.
I don't know you but by God's special grace u will give birth to all the babies u desire.

No worry about the yeye curse. E no even reach the person ceiling. cheesy

The Bible says the the words of a righteous man availeth much.

Person wey go dey fornicate just Yesterday dey curse?

No worry for one minute abeg. grin
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Greystone: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Anyone oo.

Lmao.
I swear all of them fine.

What a response. Lol.
U funny oh. grin
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

Ok. I totally understand.

@ the bolded : God forbid.
I don't know you but by God's special grace u will give birth to all the babies u desire.

No worry about the yeye curse. E no even reach the person ceiling. cheesy

The Bible says the the words of a righteous man availeth much.

Person wey go dey fornicate just Yesterday dey curse?

No worry for one minute abeg. grin
Amennn.
Thank you dear, I truly appreciate your kind words and prayers. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

Lmao.
I swear all of them fine.

What a response. Lol.
U funny oh. grin

Lol, thank you. I'm at the middle.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I opened a mini shop lately and I employed one fine girl there as a sales girl. Based on my observation, she has every quality a girl should have.

And most importantly, she took my business as hers, running around, doing all sort things. Everytime I visit that shop and its surroundings, I always met it tidied up.

Yesterday I overheard her asking my friend if I have a girlfriend but my friend said no.

My issue is, if I should date her, won't she start disrespecting me and acting shenanigan?
KINDLY RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR BUSINESS.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by vickydevoka(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Any of my employees I mistakenly had sex with the new thing is sack. I will definitely sack her
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Klington: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
This was the same costly mistake my brother made when opened a mini shop with his life saving and employed one fine girl with big brezzzz.

He didn't even date her, he was only admiring her and the business went south within a twinkle of an eye.

When money got missing the girl will just flash brezz and story will end.

Up til now my brother is licking his wounds
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Maski87: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
I sleep with most of my employees, and they like it
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by justmi1: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dicey situation that can be of advantage or deadly. Don't date her but show her little attention, like buy her stuff, appreciate her, but not romantic. This way you mark your intentions, she would take your business even more serious. Tell her your vision of having an expansion of business within a period before you marry and watch her help you grow your business, then you can decide to wife her, the moment you start sleeping with her, your biz is gone.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by ireke(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
chidekings:
Ur not supposed to,but sometimes matters of the heart can be confusing atimes.

Matters of the heart becomes even more confusing when matters of the loins gets into the mix.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Mreazi121(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Must you even date her, are there no girl's again if you must Bleep, date her and risk losing ur mini shop..
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Hangulsaram: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
You just opened a ‘mini shop’ and the first and only thing you’re thinking is how to date your sales girl.
You’re not even thinking how to make your shop ‘super shop’ considering its still at the ‘mini’ stage.
Your ‘mini shop’ would be reduced to ‘nothing shop’ the moment you start any nonsense relationship with that girl. the only relationship you should keep with her is ‘Employer-Employee’ relationship, at least for now.
When your shop gets to the stage you so wish, then you can tell the girl about your intentions. That would give you enough time to know the girl truly, if she’s your type of woman.
Don’t date her, marry her if you really like her.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Ebios(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
You just opened a ‘mini shop’ and the first and only thing you’re thinking is how to date your sales girl.
You’re not even thinking how to make your shop ‘super shop’ considering its still at the ‘mini’ stage.
Your ‘mini shop’ would be reduced to ‘nothing shop’ the moment you start any nonsense relationship with that girl. the only relationship you should keep with her is ‘Employer-Employee’ relationship, at least for now.
When your shop gets to the stage you so wish, then you can tell the girl about your intentions. That would give you enough time to know the girl truly, if she’s your type of woman.
Good advice.
But it does NOT always happen that way. What if he waits and another takes her? Oh, u think she will just stay like that to wait for him?
My advice is that he should study her well and if she seems genuine, guy go ahead! That is if u are not a play boy!
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Neddyogu(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Do not mix business with pleasure, it is unethical.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by officialfestus(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Follow ur heart,follow ur heart desires
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Xclusiveme: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Over familiarity dey cause am. There should be a gap b/w an employer and employee. The way you handled her made her ask your friend if you're in a relationship. Either you are so caring and soft on her. My brother when it comes to business show no compassion. Just give them the respect they deserve and nothing more. If you feel sexually attracted to her, clear your mind of it.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Xclusiveme: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Who you dey call boy? I am no pvssy brain. You need to calm your tool down and respect your old age. You lack discipline and focus. Probably one old pvssy brained shameless bachelor.

Gosh!! People like you aren't meant to use the internet
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Tonyspecial(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
Calm down boy, why carry my matter for head like this? You even went to comment on my other thread....
grin
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

The thing is she will take his money irrespective of her status, either sales girl or gf. Just that the level of care or consciousness will differ.
Do you know married women who handle their husbands' businesses take money from the businesses when they need it.
I think the best thing for him is to get another sales girl and get another job for this particular girl. He can now date her from afar, she can help in running it as a helper but not sales girl. In that way if she has a good agenda, it will show in the business.

What do you think?
Frankly speaking this is a very big possibility. But then again i won't rule out other scenarios. So it's best he considers the worst scenario and then find means of avoiding it while still dating her...which you have painted above...
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Digmygold: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Gosh!! People like you aren't meant to use the internet

And you to i know the truth is bitter so i feel.ya.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by chubbyswit(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Then we move.
stop asking such question then and always ask God to give you the grace and wisdom to raise and nurture your kids in the right way (i.e if you believe in God), whether male or female or both, building them up in wisdom and knowledge and not neglecting their everyday activities.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Lonelypacifist6: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please don't try it, it doesn't end well, Speaking from experience, she'll wanna start acting up like you started the business together, worst you can't relive her of her duties labour laws cover her to the fullest.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Brightgem(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I only open that shop with the spare cash I had in hand, I'm even planning opening multiple shops, I've got the money. I don't depend on it, infact I only go there because of my friend that lives around there if not I no go dey show face at all
Great. Still move her to a different business that's not yours. Human nature is funny, two things can happen, she takes your business seriously and delivers well considering the relationship, or she takes it all for granted still because of her relationship with you and things fall apart.

Just my thinking. I'm only putting all this effort to talk because I assume you want a serious relationship, not all these knack and pass men that full Nairaland and don't have sense.

Please also note that in today's era, say woman fine isn't enough reason to date. Fine and intelligent, decent, smart etc counts too.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by ussv: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I'm not married na, still in my late 20s though
Familiarity breeds contempt, don't date her if she is your employee, several things would come into play. But if she is your wife, at least she would always fight for your interest. You no know how many boyfriends she go channel your money to or information. No try am
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by LegalOpinion: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
You will only achieve one result. Your mini shop will be minimized to the minimum.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

You're hiding behind she's a good girl she sweeps your shop and takes charge. Bro that's her job that's what you employed her to do, I don't expect her to do otherwise.

You just want to fvck that's it. Na wa oo.
I go born man so?

No don't even give birth at all!
Men are scum, women are hoes!
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Who you dey call boy? I am no pvssy brain. You need to calm your tool down and respect your old age. You lack discipline and focus. Probably one old pvssy brained shameless bachelor.
you're an unenlightened kid!
didn't you read where he stated that he's in his late twenties?
You sound frustrated!
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Emmymarvel(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I opened a mini shop lately and I employed one fine girl there as a sales girl. Based on my observation, she has every quality a girl should have.

And most importantly, she took my business as hers, running around, doing all sort things. Everytime I visit that shop and its surroundings, I always met it tidied up.

Yesterday I overheard her asking my friend if I have a girlfriend but my friend said no.

My issue is, if I should date her, won't she start disrespecting me and acting shenanigan?
Mini shop with one employee and you want to date her. What if you now have a company with over 100 staffs.. you will even Bleep to employ them sef. Rubbish and Nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.