Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is It Right To Date My Employee? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date My Employee? (32071 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / I Am In Love With My Employee / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Gbagbuo247: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
You just opened a ‘mini shop’ and the first and only thing you’re thinking is how to date your sales girl.
You’re not even thinking how to make your shop ‘super shop’ considering its still at the ‘mini’ stage.
Your ‘mini shop’ would be reduced to ‘nothing shop’ the moment you start any nonsense relationship with that girl. the only relationship you should keep with her is ‘Employer-Employee’ relationship, at least for now.
When your shop gets to the stage you so wish, then you can tell the girl about your intentions. That would give you enough time to know the girl truly, if she’s your type of woman.

Why you Dey waste advise of this one naaa , allow aam make him try first. His next post will be from his fathers house in the village. You want to date your sales girl. Oloriburuku undecided
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by airminem(f): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
cool The best relationship you need now is making financial profit. Not making financial losses in your 'mini shop' era, which certainly you should know. Guy, Work harder and expand. The ladies will definately come by later, and you will be larger enough to have fun, cater for two or more as a bigboy, as you would prefer. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by bummyla(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please Don't! That's The Begining And End of your business! https://www.bummyla.com

Enemyofdarkness:
I opened a mini shop lately and I employed one fine girl there as a sales girl. Based on my observation, she has every quality a girl should have.

And most importantly, she took my business as hers, running around, doing all sort things. Everytime I visit that shop and its surroundings, I always met it tidied up.

Yesterday I overheard her asking my friend if I have a girlfriend but my friend said no.

My issue is, if I should date her, won't she start disrespecting me and acting shenanigan?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Chidonc(m): 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bbbwings:

Op's moniker is Enemyofdarkness
Ok
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by SmartyPants(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Don't date your sales girl. That can be considered as sexual abuse.

Business and pleasure does not go nicely together.

If you want to marry her, then simply go and meet her people and pay her bride price.

That is not sexual abuse anywhere in the world unless the subordinate is not interested and the superior persists or the advances are made in an inappropriate way.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by KLand(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please don't do it if you have any iota of self-respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by HitSong: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

It'll be hard for ME to have a child.
I wish so.
In Jesus name.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Laytin: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

I wish so.
[/s]
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by HitSong: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

It'll be hard for ME to have a child.
Effect of too many abor. Tions
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by OgaBuhari: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

You're hiding behind she's a good girl she sweeps your shop and takes charge. Bro that's her job that's what you employed her to do, I don't expect her to do otherwise.

You just want to fvck that's it. Na wa oo.
I go born man so?
you're just so dumb and plain stupid or is it that u have comprehension problems?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Bruno3000(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

You're hiding behind she's a good girl she sweeps your shop and takes charge. Bro that's her job that's what you employed her to do, I don't expect her to do otherwise.

I go born man so?
grin. I like u. Which of the girls is u in that pix?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by softset: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
I think you should learn from people like me that have first hand experience dating an employee. I will not go into the long story but it did not end well.

I had a very successful business with over 65 employees in Lagos with 2 expatriates on staff list. Life was so good till I decided to have an affair with one of the girls in marketing department. Things began to turn around slowly , I would 'resume' at her house on Monday morning, will be there till about 1pm, everything that needed my attention at the office suffered, she gets to work as late as 10am on some days. I did not see anything wrong with that. She started making me fire all my good and loyal employees many of them have been with us for so many years, some could not stand her and resigned or simply walked away.

Let me tell you one of the characteristics of such women, they are good at their job which is likely to make you feel at ease. In my own case this girl was bringing in millions on a weekly basis, as she was bringing it, I was spending it on her without even realizing it.

I will not want to go into much details,but at the end of it all we ended the relationship.At that time I was left with just 6 employees including my driver who kept advising me from the beginning to avoid her, he said that was same thing that happened to his former boss( MD of a top bank in Nigeria) Did I listen to advise ?? Nope... I felt she wanted my interest.

If you are doing this or about to, I will suggest you stop, it usually does not end well.

Those pussys### are usually so good that you simply lose your mind. Lol . Just yesterday another yellow girl in marketing department sent me a gift for valentine's, it had "I love you in red" written on the pack , rather than get upset i just laughed and thanked her. Almighty God knows that I will never have anything to do with those girls again.

To those that may want to ask me if I ever recovered, yes i did after going through hell for a few years, although I do not have a big company like I used to,but working with half the size of the previous is not bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Avoid her as you would avoid coronavirus. My 5 kobo advice. Don't mix pleasure with work. She will bring you down like plucking a mango easily. Your finances will be at risk. In fact sack her if you cannot avoid her.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by martinsoreoluwa: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
it is possible to date her but make sure she not working as your sales girl as soon as you start relationship with her especially when it involves sex.
business and Romance can't stay together....one will overpower the other.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Memberclub(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I opened a mini shop lately and I employed one fine girl there as a sales girl. Based on my observation, she has every quality a girl should have.

And most importantly, she took my business as hers, running around, doing all sort things. Everytime I visit that shop and its surroundings, I always met it tidied up.

Yesterday I overheard her asking my friend if I have a girlfriend but my friend said no.

My issue is, if I should date her, won't she start disrespecting me and acting shenanigan?
you want to fucvck her. Nice lol
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by lastchild: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:

unless you are planning to make her your wife if not you are finished
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by micflo28(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Often times, you find love I the weirdest places. If it is not infatuation or for sex, tell her how much you like her, date her with no sex, I repeat with no sex, get your sex elsewhere cos she will surely disrespect you if sex comes in, then after sometime, you feel you know her too well enough to be a good wife, propose and marry her. As a wife, she will manage you business to flourish.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by collitexnaira(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
grossintel:
I'm not a child, I owned a Medium shop in Port Harcourt for 4 years where I sold Phones and accessories, I employed 2 sales girls during that period so I'm talking from experience. Not ready to shade anyone this morning.

Experience is the best teacher bro

So you dated those two sales girls and the ruined your medium shop , nawa oo
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by ProtectMyMoney: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
[
As an Employee, her mood swings does not matter to you and it will not affect her work.

As a girl friend, her mood swings will affect her work and there is absolutely nothing you can do to her if she says she is not in the mood and does not go to your shop for that day.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by mokane28: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's been several months i commented on Nairaland, your comment got me LOL
Davash222:
You just opened a ‘mini shop’ and the first and only thing you’re thinking is how to date your sales girl.
You’re not even thinking how to make your shop ‘super shop’ considering its still at the ‘mini’ stage.
Your ‘mini shop’ would be reduced to ‘nothing shop’ the moment you start any nonsense relationship with that girl. the only relationship you should keep with her is ‘Employer-Employee’ relationship, at least for now.
When your shop gets to the stage you so wish, then you can tell the girl about your intentions. That would give you enough time to know the girl truly, if she’s your type of woman.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Lastmankc(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:

Guy, Toto go latter kill you there
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by chubbyswit(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

I go born man so?
Why are asking this question? What if God decides to give you only sons?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Dollabiz: 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
No
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bruno3000:
grin. I like u. Which of the girls is u in that pix?

Anyone oo.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
chubbyswit:

Why are asking this question? What if God decides to give you only sons?

Then we move.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by ud4u: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hell no
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Greystone: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

I go born man so?

I'm going to make an assumption here.
What if the OP is genuinely in love with this girl having seen her qualities?
What if sex isn't the primary interest?
Isn't it possible he has met a responsible beautiful lady within which he sees wife material?
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Digmygold: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

Isn't it possible he has met a responsible beautiful lady within which he sees wife material?

Not your employee.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

Okay sir I agree with you totally.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by uyibaba: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please I beg you in the name of God don't go there erase the thought from your mind that is the beginning of your doom a friend of mine started a pos business employed a young beautiful girl I saw the way he started behaving towards her I warned him it fell on deaf hears she was employed in December. relationships started in January by April she could not account for overy 450k I asked my friends to arrest her he was dragging his feet that business folded up later we heard from source the girl telling people she turned my guyNngbada (dead meat ) or to ATM if yoy like afterall he was chopping her nor be for free now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Greystone: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Digmygold:

Not your employee.

Ok.

Do you personally have experience?

Because I have never dated any of my employees.
Re: Is It Right To Date My Employee? by Dshocker(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:
Control your penis ah!

I go born man so?

Where and what part did he say he wanted to fvck her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / Lady Did The Remove All Your Clothes Challenge, Remove Her Pants & Bra(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.