Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial (4365 Views)

Please I Am Back From Dubai N Wer Are N-executives Lzaa ,imhotep And Adaibeku? / Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LamidiCownu: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I may harm u ..if u can't comport urself u leave here ok
Go harm your Arab gods ...ugly , old mofo!!
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

If i enter between ya legs one time you go start picking fight and confrontation with your first hubby to frustrate him to leave. I got the magic....becareful what you wish for. grin
...Don't tempt me with those words this isn't a romance section( Which is now full of kids like kingsteve and co)
,And is like most of u here already knew me
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...u are right ,Dear what are u doing around 2008 , suckling on ur mum's breast? grin

And call my name with full/utmost Respect!

Picture or ionbelieve.

Okay, Her Majesty IPOBian husbandsnatcha
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Picture or ionbelieve.

Okay, Her Majesty IPOBian husbandsnatcha
...be sincere what are u doing in 2008 first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...be sincere what are u doing in 2008 first?

Making my first million
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Go harm your Arab gods ...ugly , old mofo!!
...I don't need any Arab nor persian nubis to crush u ... Avoid me kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Making my first million
... Tell me d truth cos I was so broke then cool wink
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LamidiCownu: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I don't need any Arab nor persian nubis to crush u ... Avoid me kid
Seems you are mentally unstable too..
Did you skip your medications today
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Kingsteve(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Don't tempt me with those words this isn't a romance section( Which is now full of kids like kingsteve and co)
okwa osula gi ozo?
Be careful...
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Lol...
Says an osu slut who eats Arab shit for a living grin cheesy
By the way , Remi Tinubu is greater than every Igbo either dead or alive including nri and shuku okuko alabama tongue grin
... osuamaka pythonamaka I can bet my life that is u! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Tell me d truth cos I was so broke then cool wink

I was about making my first million.
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kingsteve:

okwa osula gi ozo?
Be careful...
... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was seeking ur attention since metaphysical wants to E- rape me! Lol cheesy
But y do u avoid dis politics section so badly ,instead u base ur flatass in that romance section talking about girls u finger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

I was about making my first million.
...U are definitely toasting me , Ina atam spokage nna! cheesy
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U are definitely toasting me , Ina atam spokage nna! cheesy

Toast Wetin..

Can't you see how beautiful my girlfriend is

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Kingsteve(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I was seeking ur attention since metaphysical wants to E- rape me! Lol cheesy
But y do u avoid dis politics section so badly ,instead u base ur flatass in that romance section talking about girls u finger!
Lol
I'm a fun loving person.
The energy in the politics section is too toxic.
I hate negativity!
How you dey?

Ya wuru na è na e needi my attention, e nwere ike add m na whatsapp, ka anyi n'akpakorita once in a while.
Your choice!
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by LegendHero(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my son don't like me unless u join those ipobmen n women like oilpussy or goodnessme1 ,teach them how to go about it
Join ipob movement so u can have a future for ur sons , denreledave has joined already
....he is a yorubaboys I took like a son

Firstly before I join, you all have to agree to assassinate Kanu to give room for people with brain like me.

Also, you will all agree to increase the current IPOB levy from #1000 to #2419 because change has finally come to IPOB and we need money to buy over the world powers like Putin and Trump.

Lastly, as your dilektor, I will be entitled to 2 new girls per week to grease my junior. For starters, Bianca Ojukwu will be just perfectly fine.

Do you accept my humble request?
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Toast Wetin..

....ur ifee will dump u soon
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Sammy07: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
....ur ifee will dump u soon
in your dreams
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Hhmmm.....

Until i enter between you i dont know u. cool
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...my son don't like me unless u join those ipobmen n women like oilpussy or goodnessme1 ,teach them how to go about it
Join ipob movement so u can have a future for ur sons , denreledave has joined already
....he is a yorubaboys I took like a son
Jeez... What kind of username is this?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Rekhina(f): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Metaphysical legendhero sammy07 frlukas coolitempa u must join ipob by force......... cheesy grin

Cc. Rekhina
Stop playing with these eediots
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Rekhina:
Stop playing with these eediots
... Name the eedeiots so I will know them
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:
... Na one name that fights afonjacowards here
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:

Lmao... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Toast Wetin..
This is not beauty.
No
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by fx45(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:
What's wrong with the username? It's usually, dry, wet or oily
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Lmao... grin
O ma ya mi lenu ke embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by OsuAmaka: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
your fada

-osu amaka
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Osuidiot:
your fada

-i am osuamaka I have HIV / Aids cheesy cheesy cheesy
...take AVD drugs pls wink
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by MetaPhysical: 2:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:

O ma ya mi lenu ke embarassed

Obo ol'ora!
Oilpvssy

grin

Women hold the key to end the world!
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Rekhina(f): 3:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

Lol
I'm a fun loving person.
The energy in the politics section is too toxic.
I hate negativity!
How you dey?

Ya wuru na è na e needi my attention, e nwere ike add m na whatsapp, ka anyi n'akpakorita once in a while.
Your choice!
A fun loving a..sshole ,who is about to die in between the birth canal , u are not serious
Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Rekhina(f): 3:11am On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Seems you are mentally unstable too..
Did you skip your medications today
omo ale ni e ,go and take ur Yabaleft drugs ,

Funmisticqueen2 dis is ur husband ,e fit una

Memuducattlenu Weds funmi erukueje grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Bodies Of Drowned Three Sisters Buried Besides Ebonyi River Without Caskets / Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization / Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.