Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial (4351 Views)

Please I Am Back From Dubai N Wer Are N-executives Lzaa ,imhotep And Adaibeku? / Adaibeku, Rekhina, Amatarasha...come And Serve Fatherland! / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Rekhina(f): 3:16am On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Leemao ..see how fast she threw rekhina under the bus .
More like , no be me dey chop shit for a living oo..Nah Rekhina .

You all are the same...hungry , hood rats with easy virtues !!!
if u mention my name again thunder will scatter u jobless youths everywhere disturbing my peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by Kingsteve(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Rekhina:
A fun loving a..sshole ,who is about to die in between the birth canal , u are not serious
You're always abusive.
Is that your orientation of ladies forever?

If I vex for you, you won't like it.
Be careful....
Very careful.

Na inbetween your birth canal I go die?
Oya, spread those legs wide apart, ikpu agbawa gi there!

Don't get me started!
I'll chew you raw, and spit it out, no matter how venomous you are.

Meanwhile, I suppose enter Dubai next month.
E choro ka anyi hu mgbe mbiara?

Re: Photos Of Adaibeku 1 Of IPOB In Her Grand Uncle's Burial by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Rekhina:
if u mention my name again thunder will scatter u jobless youths everywhere disturbing my peace
eruku jeje

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference / Tinubu Seen Trying To Look Young / Tinubu Bursted Again For Sharing Another Old Picture Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.