Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,627 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) (3476 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Reporter2020: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
A Nigerian lady thrilled social media media users during the valentine celebration for lovers yesterday after she surprised her boyfriend with a calculator.

The lady who took to Twitter to share the gift and experience said she presented the calculator gift as way of celebrating her own valentine in a special way.

She gave the gift alongside with a note which states that her boyfriend should count himself lucky with the calculator for having her.

The hilarious incident has indeed ignited reactions on social media as many have applauded the girlfriends effort while many from their opinion saw it to be weird.

Source : REPORTER2020

Lalasticlala , Seun , Dominique , Mynd44

Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Hypnotise: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Joke
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2020
smiley
I would appreciate this somehow... But i prefer books

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Man go just weak
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Pure101(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
That's a good one. He can be calculating his money with it
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Emestar1999: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice girlfriend that knows what her guy needs
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
She try na
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Junkie1: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
ALL OF YOU COMMENTING DID Y'ALL EVEN SEE WHAT SHE WROTE ON THE CALCULATOR?
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Gadafii: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
If na me be the guy,if I no dump her, I go make sure say she no go see my eye balls again until she apologize for this stupidity

Which kind lucky be that, she be the queen of England or she no dey shiit

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice. At least he will use it to calculate how much he'll be giving her every month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Randy100: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Poor girl.
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Randy100: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Poor girl, with wise gift. The guy should use it to calculate future money he will make.
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by dukeprince50: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Nice. At least he will use it to calculate how much he'll be giving her every month.
on the calc she wrote, he should COUNT himself lucky to have her, not to CALCULATE money.
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Lordswazz(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Lordswazz(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2020
"Count yourself lucky" kee you there. Something like a love gift that is supposed to be an appreciation mechanism to praise the attributes of your partner and thank them for being in your life to make them feel loved, naim u carry dey hype yourself again. No be even say na better thing, Ontop Porpo calculator. This wan na miss road.
Re: Girlfriend Buys Calculator As Valentine Gift For Boyfriend (photos) by Fasindo: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked

Boys never learn
This is what happens when u date a broke nd a very poor girl
If am the boyfriend I will wait for next Valentine and buy her mathset. And tell her use the rulers inside to measure my love for her.

(1) (Reply)

Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women / How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend / 13 Types Of Girls You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.