Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (42950 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by LuvSELF: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2010
Lol Everything above written is hilarious. I would just like to share my own, surely it wont be as comical as the others but sharing is caring!

1.) When we order from our local african restaurant we usually place the food in a bowl and eat together. I will go and wash my hands and my the time i come back this man has already grabbed about 3 pieces of meat that he is chewing mercilessly! I was told as a child that if you and someone are eating together it is rude to start eating without them,  or maybe its just my culture.  smiley

2.) When ever I visited him at his home I will leave with insect bites. I do have sensitive skin but this is simply outrageous! My mum (who is insanely observant) would notice and question why I had so many bites! I warned him that he needed to take care of the bed bug problem or else I wouldn't visit again,  til this very day ( 5 years of dating) I am still getting bitten!  This makes me paranoid and when I start scratching myself while sitting his room this man will get upset and say stop that there is nothing in this room i have disinfected this entire premises! Untrue, I will leave the house that same evening and discover 4 more itchy bites,   shocked

3.) When we go out to eat my man refuses to order his own food! Don't get me wrong, I as a woman of this age see nothing wrong with a woman ordering for her man since in this day and age no one can clearly assign gender roles. It's just that he is extremely indecisive and wants to leave it to me to order for him! Abaa! Why now?

4.) He does not like to wash his clothing!!!  angry

Either way I love him and his strange ways! Blessings to all!  grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by dapsins69(m): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2010
i don laff lata!, i think the farting actually bring couples together, Sad that no be all of us sabi mess,
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
Sadly this thread is coming to an end cry cry cry cry

Singing
*hope that this will last a while we should make it last a while*
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2010
----
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by FILEBE(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
ATTENTION: If i am diagonized for a broken rib, All POSTERS ON THIS TOPIC AR RESPONSIBLE.
Ew! Dis topic shudnt die like dis na! At least not after about 20 pages.
Sad dat my spouse and i are nt married yet neither do we liv together bt to keep the topic goin, i wil ask my cousin who got married some months back. I dey kom,
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
FILEBE:

ATTENTION: If i am diagonized for a broken rib, All POSTERS ON THIS TOPIC AR RESPONSIBLE.
Ew! Dis topic shudnt die like dis na! At least not after about 20 pages.
Sad dat my spouse and i are nt married yet neither do we liv together bt to keep the topic goin, i wil ask my cousin who got married some months back. I dey kom,

Same here, but there must be something she does at least that gets on ur nerve . . . . c'mon spill! wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2010
'/'/
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by FILEBE(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2010
Wel,for now, my babe seems to address every guy the way she addresses me, calling them pet names she calls me. Even using the "bedroom voice" when on phone. Makes me wonder if she dates all of them.

I called my cousin and she told me this:
her husband pilfers meats and any edibles yet to be cooked in the kitchen that most times she is forced to hide roast fish at the back of the of the freezer.
He likes to tie towel around the house when he is not ready to go out even when there are visitors around. The worst part is that he ties this towel with no form of underwear beneath.
He is no fan of football except when Nigeria plays. He is a freak for news and when ever he sees her watching some fashion shows,she will have to withstand 30 mins sermon of why news is important and essential.

I cudnt help laughin wen she was narratin her ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Maxwell86(m): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
best thread on nairaland EVER !!!!!!! cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
Maxwell86:

best thread on nairaland EVER !!!!!!! cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

U r funny, when I saw your post  "best thread on nairaland EVER" the first thing I did was, I looked at your post rate, which shows that U have just posted 5 comments presently which also shows that you are new on Nairaland.

Anyway, my point is that, there have been enough funniest and best posts ever on Nairaland, whereby U read them and U will laugh like mad even pray for the first poster of the thread. So what am just trying to say is that for you to see this post and rate it has best post on NL ever, trust me U've not seen anything.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by denzel2009: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
sofeco:

U r funny, when I saw your post  "best thread on nairaland EVER" the first thing I did was, I looked at your post rate, which shows that U have just posted 5 comments presently which also shows that you are new on Nairaland.

Anyway, my point is that, there have been enough funniest and best posts ever on Nairaland, whereby U read them and U will laugh like mad even pray for the first poster of the thread. So what am just trying to say is that for you to see this post and rate it has best post on NL ever, trust me U've not seen anything.

You are very funny too.Did you check when he registered? cool
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Lol, what has registration got to do with 5 posts, and beside his post sounds as if he's just seeing funny posts on NL.

Those that have been on NL for a very long time with regular posts, U will know them by their,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by denzel2009: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
sofeco:

Lol, what has registration got to do with 5 posts, and beside his post sounds as if he's just seeing funny posts on NL.

Those that have been on NL for a very long time with regular posts, U will no them by their,,,,,,,,,,
It means some people are perpetual observers. There are some guests that have been here before you. cool

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2010
denzel2009:

It means some people are perpetual observers. There are some guests that have been here before you. cool

Agreed, but not like Maxwell86
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by FILEBE(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Na una know who young and who don grow white beards for Nairaland.
Abeg make una no kil d fun here o!

I had jst finish calling my niece's husband and knwin fully well dat her wife has given out d info, he decided to REVENGE and dis was wat he said:
She has flair for electronics she knws nothin abt,nt even aw to operate them. He told a story of how she once urged him to buy a paper shredder for home use!

She keeps old pieces of clothes and tells him dat they ar still fashionable.

I found this one hard to blive;
she wil never allow anyone cook for him nt even her sister when at home. He made comments of how he comes home from work before her hungry and how she will start pounding yam!

Also how she has the habit of always reminding him of events or occasions to attend for like 1 month before the event on daily bases.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by member67023: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
peacettw:

This started recently n i'm yet to figure out whether it's d mid age crisis everyone keeps talking about. [b]My husband has lost d ability to pee straight into d toilet. [/b]Each time, i enter d restroom, i see puddles of yellow colored liquid on the toilet seat, floor and sometimes the bathroom sides. I'm still yet to approach him wit this since I'm still shell shocked. Secondly, the man is allergic to most foods humans eat. He reacts to it by having diarrhea every morning. Sometimes, he comes back from work unexpectedly rushing into d toilet to spend another session there. Once, he told me dt on his way to his workplace, he was forced to stop at a nearby bush to shyte! It was funny but disturbing. Is it my food? It can't be cos my kids and i don't have diarrhea, Mmmh, still wondering
As wide as the toilet is, your hubby still misses the target.
However, I am sure he will never lose his ability to fu-ck straight.
Even if you blindfold him, his koboko will not miss that small target inbetween your legs.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by axeman85(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2010
@uju

as per the walking part na so me sef dey waka, my madam don complain tire but no be my fault, na military school i go so na military waka dey my body.

also the drinking part, i dey drink well wel and i dey smoke wella as well but hey wen my madam dey dere, i dey relax on di smoking or better still go outside on impromptu inspection to smoke, as per the drinking, i am a fish and dont get drunk easily so my madam said na to dey drink for house now instead of going to joints and as once e finish for house dats it so i wont spend our money finish for joint.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by ceasyc(f): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2010
my belle oh my rib oh my head ohhh. LWKMD. i wan die ohhh
r u guys 4 real? = bloody hilarious
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 20, 2010
@ CC

ROTFLMAO grin grin

Don't worry, we know wat to use to ''bribe' him if he gets too angry! cool cool

@ axeman
You need to watch it oh. Too much alcohol is never a good thing!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2010
Another annoying habit is his cussing other drivers as he drives along even though 50% of the time, Its usually his fault but he fails to see it LOL  shocked

One day my daughter walked through the door with her dad after being picked up from school and asked me "mummy what is a funky banter?" I scratched my head and I had to give up saying I didn't know what it was. Then she said "daddy keeps on telling other drivers that they are funky banters"  embarassed

Then the terrible truth dawned on me that he was actually saying fukking bbastard!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

Thankfully after this episode, the cussing has drastically decreased now & its now only things such as "look at this man" but he is still a totally different species when he is behind the wheel and we all have to hold on to something for dear life  cry

. . . .more annoying habits to come grin

6 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by member67023: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ LMAO @ "funky banters"
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2010
Always wants me to go 10 rounds of banging,Gosh am seeking a divorce!!!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by dammytosh: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
El Guapo:

Always wants me to go 10 rounds of banging,Gosh am seeking a divorce!!!

Eh yah, Sorry ooo i feel ur pain. Why not phone a friend to help you out or have u used up all your life lines ?

Really crazy, entertaining and informative thread. Learnt a lot of things already.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
I've told my husband time without # to take the toilet seat up b4 peeing but he continuosly does the opposite and ends up leaving drops of pee on the seat. It irks me so bad that when i have to pee I have to first of all wipe the darn toilet seat angry. Last night was the crest of this problem. I woke up to pee and while still in the dream state, i didn't put the bathroom light on, i sat down to do my business and my butt almost touched the water, angry angry the coldness of the porceline toilet and the wetness jolted me away faster than an electric bolt. I'll let y'all imagine what happened afterwards and the kind of abuses that spewed from my mouth. I think he did it on purpose. angry

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by babsmii(m): 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2010
i don too laugh, my ribs aches mehn. serious people dey this world o
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by jamest3(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
Since the thread is very much alive, here is one that irritates my friend about his new wife, She never makes a budget or tell him in good time when the food store is getting depleted, she leaves it for when he's about to start enjoying a meal and then she'll say "mschhwww, the maggie in this soup was the very last in the house, " This quickly ruins his appetite!!

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2010
james-t:

Since the thread is very much alive, here is one that irritates my friend about his new wife, She never makes a budget or tell him in good time when the food store is getting depleted, she leaves it for when he's about to start enjoying a meal and then she'll say "mschhwww, the maggie in this soup was the very last in the house, " This quickly ruins his appetite!!

ROFLMAO grin grin cheesy
This takes the trophy for me.
What a wife, she wants to give her husband High BP shocked
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by 1759(m): 8:12am On Dec 21, 2010
james-t:

grin grin grin I think i'm going to burst a vein.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by inwangobio(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2010
What a thread? mine is that she snores so high that u wud think you are sleeping close to Agbokim waterfall in Cross river state. I'll stay awake 2 be touching her 2 change position thinking it wud help.
She has never admitted she has ever down anything wrong.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Basildon1(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2010
james-t:

LWKMD! !
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Guyman02: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2010
james-t:

grin grin grin grin Nothing men no go see for women hand. LWKMD!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Guyman02: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
My sister complains that her hubby is too careful and too tidy. if she drops a glass of cold water on the center table to go to the kitchen, before she comes back he has returned the glass to the fridge and is busy cleaning the table of small water drops.

Even when they have visitors around and their kid drops a seed of rice on the dinning floor, he will rush to start sweeping and mopping while still discussing important issues with the guests; next, he is dusting the TV set. All she does is to use killer looks to tell him to stop and prevent herself from screaming at him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.