Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (42973 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by VERYANGRY(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
my dear take heart, keep trying cos thats why u re his better half,whats the need for a wife if not to help arrange stuffs like that? keep it up though grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kristonium(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
@rokiatu
i wonder why u complained of such a guy.this is what so many ladies are praying hard to get.some people can never be satisfied come rain, then i supposed u must be an untidy girl.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by SmashingM(f): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
Would have loved to post but HE knows my username lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
Hejirika, u've totaly suceded in describin me there.jeez.i'm disorganized too,manytyms wen i com bak frm work i just fling evrytin east n west n wen deres no place 2 slip i just push al d clothes in d laundry basket n wen its wknd i arange my rum.a lota tyms 2 i put food on fire n i'l b watchin a movie.by d tym i get 2 d kitchen d food is so uneatable so wen my younger bro is around i just tel him 2 stay in d kitchen n monitor d food n den wen he's nt around 2 do dat i make sure i put d gas cooker on d lowest heat.bt in al sha if u mary a man dats understandin n acomodatin he can put up wit al our flaws n stil luv us despite our inadequacies but if u mary al dis kain yorubaish men wit african mentality who blivs dat d woman must b perfect bt tolerate dia hubys exceses na in frnt of d house u go find ur bagages
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by stello(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
my hubby has this habit of littering our room with his clothes and he doesnt seem to see anything wrong with that. i dscovered my nagging has failed to change him so i was left with no choice other than just plead with him to at least put his clothes in the right place.

secondly, he will always remain his food no matter how little or tasty it may be even though im a good cook.

now i have decided not to complain anymore but live with this annoying attitude so that i dont develop hypertension
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
stello:

my hubby has this habit of littering our room with his clothes and he doesnt seem to see anything wrong with that. i dscovered my nagging has failed to change him so i was left with no choice other than just plead with him to at least put his clothes in the right place.

secondly, he will always remain his food no matter how little or tasty it may be even though im a good cook.

now i have decided not to complain anymore but live with this annoying attitude so that i dont develop hypertension
grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by beeman80: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
pslm23:

My husband farts in the supermarket when he thinks nobody is around or when we are alone in an aisle. Funny thing is as soon as the fart escapes and starts smelling, that's when one oyibo family will show up and start looking at us funny angry . So what i do now is as soon as he farts, i run away from him  grin
NICE ONE. grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
we was on the train the other day and there was an article about boris johnson the mayor of london a city we both live in and i spread the newspaper in front of her to take interest and then she goes 'who the f, k is he by the way and how does he affect my life in anyway'

a bit taken aback by her comment i went 'for someone who went to imperial,u are rather dull' and she smiled.

the next morning this wicked human being left for work rather too early and eventhough this was abnormal,i didnt understand what had happened till i got into the bathroom.

half my shoes were in a sea of water including a pair we had bought before boarding the train.hav u ever seen 200 pounds  of new fresh leather swimming in a bath full of water.now dats what u get for dating a naija girl.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by beeman80: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
She jokes about not having food in the kitchen when i  get back from work.
Mhhh yeh when we are in bed, she farts loud from her biggy burt too. grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
she spends the entire day on the phone or on bb.dat doesnt annoy me,it irritates me to my stomach.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by sley4life(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2010
iyeayo:

Disgusting Habit 1:

My husband sneezes so loud that I wonder if he is not going to damage his throat one day. I have always told him but he wouldnt listen until only recently he did one of his big noisy sneezes and my 3.5 year old daughter went up to him and said in an Australian accent "Daddy that was noisy and disgusting!". He has since stopped (can't believe it after nearly 6 years!!!)

Disgusting Habit 2:

He wake up 6am in the morning and starts to sing is only favorite song so loudly (happily of course too!). Now don't get me worng, I am not annoyed that he is singing loudly, what annoys me are the lyrics of this song, very dirty and raw.  Something like ", ten kobo ni omu omoge!" (meaning it only cost 10 kobo to touch this lady's bre.ast).  shocked shocked shocked shocked Who sings this type of song in the presence of his wife? And yet he finds it funny.

Disgusting Habit 3:

He wriggles in bed and this habit makes me have sleepless nights. He can turn in bed like a million times before day break, someone please tell me it is OK for a married couple to have seperate rooms
Ur spouse shuld be right it seems ur bre^ast cost such.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
VERY ANGRY:

u ppl ve not seen anything yet,, still writting down my story,, but i guess i wont get thru for now, maybe next week

LMAO sir you must be really angry to come up with a username such as "very angry" in capital letters lol grin (def waiting for your story pls do not take long)

kristonium:

@rokiatu
i wonder why u complained of such a guy.this is what so many ladies are praying hard to get.some people can never be satisfied come rain, then i supposed u must be an untidy girl.
lol sweetie I am not untidy not at all, I just do not like anything taken to the extreme.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by 1759(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
kushe:

we was on the train the other day and there was an article about boris johnson the mayor of london a city we both live in and i spread the newspaper in front of her to take interest and then she goes 'who the f, k is he by the way and how does he affect my life in anyway'

a bit taken aback by her comment i went 'for someone who went to imperial,u are rather dull' and she smiled.

the next morning this wicked human being left for work rather too early and eventhough this was abnormal,i didnt understand what had happened till i got into the bathroom.

half my shoes were in a sea of water including a pair we had bought before boarding the train.hav u ever seen 200 pounds  of new fresh leather swimming in a bath full of water.now dats what u get for dating a naija girl.
shocked shocked shocked

When she gets back she's meeting her stuff on the doorsteps and the locks to the house changed, WTF!!!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by vanitty: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
i envy u lot with funny spousal tales.my own chick is just a very pretty winch.

now i understand 'the taste of the pudding is in the eating'

all u olojukokoro guys wit a penchant for pretty naija chicks wit fat booties,learn from me,dey are nothin but trouble

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by manangel(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
wiffy always complaining about my girlfriends even though she has not seen any with me.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2010
A cousin of mine tells me that her husband compliment almost every woman when they are together. He will often say, "oh you look exceptionally beautiful today", "that dress looks gorgeous on you", " i like your pink". most of the women are family friends and often feel embarrassed because his wife is present but he does not seem to notice.

Lately, when they are walking by he would look at a girl who is passing by and say "oh my god, she's got a nice ass, didn't she?"; does he seriously expect her to say oh yeah, "that girl is damn hot", "nice boobs there" and he would look at the wife and add, rather reluctantly"just like yours baby". this makes the wife insanely jealous and he would often dismiss her complain and say "didnt you say there should be no secret in our marriage? i feel like a cheat if i don't voice out my feelings". Now, don't think that my cousin is ugly. She is the perfect girl that most girl will kill to have her looks and figure.

My friend told me when ever his wife is angry at him she would often keep mute when he tries to strike a conversation with her and if he persist she would say "oh you are still there I am pretending you are not here? One day when she told him that he let out a very nasty fart, loud and smelly and the wife took a pillow and started beating him calling him names. he just laughed at her and reminded her that he is not there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by 1759(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
murtalaa:

A cousin of mine tells me that her husband compliment almost every woman when they are together. He will often say, "oh you look exceptionally beautiful today", "that dress looks gorgeous on you", " i like your pink". most of the women are family friends and often feel embarrassed because his wife is present but he does not seem to notice.

Lately, when they are walking by he would look at a girl who is passing by and say "oh my god, she's got a nice backside, didn't she?"; does he seriously expect her to say oh yeah, "that girl is damn hot", "nice bosoms there" and he would look at the wife and add, rather reluctantly"just like yours baby". this makes the wife insanely jealous and he would often dismiss her complain and say "didnt you say there should be no secret in our marriage? i feel like a cheat if i don't voice out my feelings". Now, don't think that my cousin is ugly. She is the perfect girl that most girl will kill to have her looks and figure.

My friend told me when ever his wife is angry at him she would often keep mute when he tries to strike a conversation with her and if he persist she would say "oh you are still there I am pretending you are not here? One day when she told him that he let out a very nasty fart, loud and smelly and the wife took a pillow and started beating him calling him names. he just laughed at her and reminded her that he is not there.
grin grin grin

You just killed me.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by holydante(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
kushe:

i envy u lot with funny spousal tales.my own chick is just a very pretty winch.

now i understand 'the taste of the pudding is in the eating'

all u olojukokoro guys wit a penchant for pretty naija chicks wit fat booties,learn from me,dey are nothin but trouble

lol, A Thread and a day like this makes me appreciate the day i signed up to this forum, best advise ive gotten in ages, i dont mean no disrespect, was she a spoiled brat lady, 200 pounds? shocked
murtalaa:

Lately, when they are walking by he would look at a girl who is passing by and say "oh my god, she's got a nice backside, didn't she?"; does he seriously expect her to say oh yeah, "that girl is damn hot", "nice bosoms there" and he would look at the wife and add, rather reluctantly"just like yours baby". this makes the wife insanely jealous and he would often dismiss her complain and say "didnt you say there should be no secret in our marriage? i feel like a cheat if i don't voice out my feelings". Now, don't think that my cousin is ugly. She is the perfect girl that most girl will kill to have her looks and figure.

lwkmd, the man na one ish so
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Teeeteee: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2010

Hilarious!
Laughed so much my colleague asked me if everything was okay. grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Ranoscky(m): 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2010
She's too fvckin suspicious, freaks me out!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mikemorgan: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
This is really an inexaustible topic. My wife was always pieced off whwn i watch football games especially my home boys chelsea. Not even my youngest son i love most would distract me. Whenever this happens, back to the bedroom she seem to  have a way of paying me back , by bring out one useless book and reading  uptil 4am. and then she goes for shower, dersse up  and off to work  at 6am. No night , you get  what i mean. Dont know whose meaner among us.

I read this book during a week-long vacation in Canada this summer and was floored. The book contains a Shocking revelation of how some sophisticated fraud networks carry out the most intriguing on- line fraud operations, with over 100, 000 snoopers  designated  online, that monitor  peoples financial moves.  written with a charming, self-effacing style and a warm British sense of humor,  to equip you with knowledge that will give you options and advantages in knowing the signs, their rules of engagement especially, social network group and clubs; Face -Book, Twitters, MySpace, LinkedIn, AARP. Org, Nirg and others. You will be taken through their operations. How this nefarious criminal groups constantly come up with new techniques to beat the system ; to hit shoppers, skim other people’s account, steal credit cards info- ATM, Visa, Master cards, and  Insurance policies,. You will read how they shake banks, businesses, stock brokers, Insurance companies, government institutions.   For a  little insight  read  this blog  http://theafricanmafia-globalmessageonfraud..com    You will also see the high stake relationships between  this criminal network and  menials – upscale supermarket waiters,  sales clerks, domestic servants, cab drivers, messengers etc   through which they receive financial information  around the globe. I’m suggesting you read it because you learn enough to protect yourself.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by mikemorgan: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2010
This is really an inexaustible topic. My wife was always pieced off whwn i watch football games especially my home boys chelsea. Not even my youngest son i love most would distract me. Whenever this happens, back to the bedroom she seem to have a way of paying me back , by bring out one useless book and reading uptil 4am. and then she goes for shower, dersse up and off to work at 6am. No night , you get what i mean. Dont know whose meaner among us.

I read this book during a week-long vacation in Canada this summer and was floored. The book contains a Shocking revelation of how some sophisticated fraud networks carry out the most intriguing on- line fraud operations, with over 100, 000 snoopers designated online, that monitor peoples financial moves. written with a charming, self-effacing style and a warm British sense of humor, to equip you with knowledge that will give you options and advantages in knowing the signs, their rules of engagement especially, social network group and clubs; Face -Book, Twitters, MySpace, LinkedIn, AARP. Org, Nirg and others. You will be taken through their operations. How this nefarious criminal groups constantly come up with new techniques to beat the system ; to hit shoppers, skim other people’s account, steal credit cards info- ATM, Visa, Master cards, and Insurance policies,. You will read how they shake banks, businesses, stock brokers, Insurance companies, government institutions. For a little insight read this blog http://theafricanmafia-globalmessageonfraud..com You will also see the high stake relationships between this criminal network and menials – upscale supermarket waiters, sales clerks, domestic servants, cab drivers, messengers etc through which they receive financial information around the globe. I’m suggesting you read it because you learn enough to protect yourself.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Christopherblings: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
she likes playing stupidly wit guys even when am around her embarassed embarassed
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kristonium(m): 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2010
rokiatu:

LMAO sir you must be really angry to come up with a username such as "very angry" in capital letters lol grin (def waiting for your story pls do not take long)
lol sweetie I am not untidy not at all, I just do not like anything taken to the extreme.

ok,got the message.thanks
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
and to imagine my people have told me that if i attempt marrying a non yoruba chick,not even a non nigerian,say make i try hire an entire family wey go pose as my family on the wedding day.

and naa all this yoruba girls get agidi pass.if u vex my chick,she get auto response with date and time.she fit pammm but at the appointed time she must unleash all her venom and she no send wetin u talk or no talk at dat point.im part 2,i never jam.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Pame(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
i don laf tire for here ooooooo! grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by iaabc(f): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
pslm23:

My husband farts in the supermarket when he thinks nobody is around or when we are alone in an aisle. Funny thing is as soon as the fart escapes and starts smelling, that's when one oyibo family will show up and start looking at us funny angry . So what i do now is as soon as he farts, i run away from him  grin

Kai i don laff taya! grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by holydante(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2010
kushe:

and to imagine my people have told me that if i attempt marrying a non yoruba chick,not even a non nigerian,say make i try hire an entire family wey go pose as my family on the wedding day.

and naa all this yoruba girls get agidi pass.if u vex my chick,she get auto response with date and time.she fit pammm but at the appointed time she must unleash all her venom and she no send wetin u talk or no talk at dat point.im part 2,i never jam.

This guy you no go kill me with laff, ve locked up my office and have been bellowing since, abeg my sides dey pain me now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by finebabe: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
Funny thread. I don laff tire!

Husband and wife matters need TOLERANCE.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by ayzero6487(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ma gf nags 2 much, she would complain abt d same tin 4 6months,
She cries a lot. Weneva we quarel and i leave her.she would cry till i beg her.*she's older than i am*
She can kiss u 2 death.even in public places.she prefers kissing to the main tin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / Nigerian Lady And Her Parents Dancing At Her Graduation In London / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.