Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Annoying Spousal Habits - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Spousal Habits (42947 Views)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
Guyman02:

I face the same thing too. Also this days she constantly accuses me of having girl friends outside and asks me 'what do they have that I dont have, na this thing (pointing to my third leg grin grin) go land you for trouble.

hahahahahahaha
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2010
since i can see the thread is ending,let me end by saying my girl might not be the most forgiving woman in the world but let me praise her for the goodin her.

she is extremely respectful to older people despite the fact that she came here after secondary school,and i know my ppl will love and appreciate her for that.

eventhough it gets on my nerves,she adores her family and is in close touch with all her siblings.sometimes her folks call to report her siblings and each other to her and somehow she always brings everybody together.

she is very good to look at,her face,her lips,her hips,her skin.wow,she is amazing.

we passed by a lamp store together once and i was stunned by this really nice lamp with a unique design,eventhough i didn't mention it to her,she knew i really liked it and this was the only copy they had left cos they dealt in unique items bought over the internet.

anyways two months later on my birthday,i got a wrapped box and i had already hissed thinking it was some crap until i opened it.i must confess,a tear came  to my eye as i had completely written this girl off.she had gone back to the store the day after to buy the lamp and kept it till my birthday and these were the words she wrote in the card that came with the gift

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kushe: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2010
u are the worst boyfriend in the world contrary to the cover
and to become a better one in the new year dont even bother
cos i know till u find a clone of u,ur search isnt over
but as for me and my heart,we have chosen to belong to no other

i am all yours if only you'ld allow me

7 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by naijafrend: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
Picking nose ! and it is sort of contagious too grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by FILEBE(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
LWKMD! This is the most funniest thread i have ever read since nairaland's advent! I had to stop browsing on my phone when in a commercial bus lest i find my self at the psychiatric home! Got home and passed it to my sister only for her to start complaining of pains on the rips after reading some posts especially the "omu omoge" part!
Big ups to the poster!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2010
!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by axeman10(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
@Seun & 1759, you will not understand until you make 2 trips to MMA in one day in that terrible Lagos traffic cos you came boarding 8hrs earlier than schedule.

Anyway, overall, my annoying habits are far worse than hers and I love her to pieces.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Sheeun(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
snoring!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by clerc(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i cant just stop laughing, NL u v really made my day, v been quoting some of these comments all day
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Koikoi(m): 1:35am On Dec 18, 2010
my wife wont pick her phone when at work. sometimes, i can call up to 20 or 40times 4get it she just will not pick. she know very well that it makes me really mad. one day after calling her like dunky times without answer, i decided to sleep out. boy! was she worried. i came home the following day 2 announce that i was held by the police that if she had answered my call i may've got bail. she only stopped for a few days. what can i do?

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by drmoney: 1:46am On Dec 18, 2010
Wifey picks so much quarrel 'cos she says I dont PRAY enough-not like she does either.
She can be so competitive about who has got more dough in the bank, of course she ain't got no idea wat the true figures are like!
She also takes relish in the farting loudly wen we are together,kinda uses it to get my attention.
She is a manager at work, and I wonder if she hasn't carelessly thundered down the roof of her office one of these days.
P.S: This thread should not die. Kept me awake till 2 a.m
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 2:19am On Dec 18, 2010
my gf is plain looking but she thinks she is the second coming.

i use to think she was anorexic because of the impossibly little amount of food she eats before me until i caught her with plate piled with tuwo that scares the shit out of my aboki nyash.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by murtalaa(m): 2:28am On Dec 18, 2010
kushe:

since i can see the thread is ending,let me end by saying my girl might not be the most forgiving woman in the world but let me praise her for the goodin her.

she is extremely respectful to older people despite the fact that she came here after secondary school,and i know my ppl will love and appreciate her for that.

eventhough it gets on my nerves,she adores her family and is in close touch with all her siblings.sometimes her folks call to report her siblings and each other to her and somehow she always brings everybody together.

she is very good to look at,her face,her lips,her hips,her skin.wow,she is amazing.

we passed by a lamp store together once and i was stunned by this really nice lamp with a unique design,eventhough i didn't mention it to her,she knew i really liked it and this was the only copy they had left cos they dealt in unique items bought over the internet.

anyways two months later on my birthday,i got a wrapped box and i had already hissed thinking it was some crap until i opened it.i must confess,a tear came  to my eye as i had completely written this girl off.she had gone back to the store the day after to buy the lamp and kept it till my birthday and these were the words she wrote in the card that came with the gift

u don miss road dude. next time read the topic before you post. grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Omolulu(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2010
murtalaa:

u don miss road dude. next time read the topic before you post. grin

LMAO!!! grin grin grin
murtalaa:

my gf is plain looking but she thinks she is the second coming.

i use to think she was anorexic because of the impossibly little amount of food she eats before me until i caught her with plate piled with tuwo that scares the poo out of my aboki nyash.

ROFLMAO grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by asas(f): 2:48am On Dec 18, 2010
he is so annoyin like he loves to leave d toilet door opened while offloading and smells like cant even explain d worst part is calls me to come sit wit him and gist ewwwww, he farts alot especially wen we r out he wld den call ma name and says y u spoilin the air now , he cant eat it vegetable cuz he ends up in the toilet so i cant really make such unless there imodium tablets @home it got to a stage imodium wasnt even workin for me instead of him to buy something else he went and got constipation relief felt sorry for him went i saw it had to go get something else and he dint even say thank u kmft, another annoyin thing is dat he loves expensive things and his taste is sooo very high one cannot buy a gift for him and he dont like suprises , then wen u want him i want him to come to bed he wld just be on d internet watching movies as in instead of quenchin d qgro, he always wants me to make the 1st move
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 18, 2010
Koikoi:

my wife wont pick her phone when at work. sometimes, i can call up to 20 or 40times 4get it she just will not pick. she know very well that it makes me really mad. one day after calling her like dunky times without answer, i decided to sleep out. boy! was she worried. i came home the following day 2 announce that i was held by the police that if she had answered my call i may've got bail. she only stopped for a few days. what can i do?

kaycrystal:

1. major hobby is sleeping,
2. while sleeping, it seems she's on a serious mission, no touching, no cuddling, she just want to enjoy her sweet sleep.(thank God we no dey jand o, cold for kill person!)

I really do not want this thread to end grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by pslm23(f): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2010
What a relief to know I'm not the only seeing the "true color" of my hubby grin even though I love him to death, his nasty habits will be the death of me angry
One more of his bad habits is when he's sleeping he kicks snores and grunts and makes sounds like he is fighting someone and yet in the morning, he'll say "babe, I had the weirdest dream, I was being chased by naked women" angry
another bad habit is his constant craving for attention from me. If he's constipated, he will call me @ work and say "it's refusing to come out" I'm like WTF?? r u serious angry calling me @ work for that?? angry . He is a semi hyperchondriach too. If his leg hurts a little, he immediately decrees that it is a blood clot and we rush to the ER only for them to do xrays and say it's a muscle pull. If his back hurts, he has multiple sclerosis. if his body itches a little more than usual, he has contracted what he calls "the scratching disease" or he gets conviced our home is covered with mites, fleas and bed bugs which means calling an exterminator in, throwing out all the beddings and bying new ones and washing ALL the clothes with hot water. , Haba!!! angry sometimes i ask myself na who send me go marry?

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by DoubleN(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2010
hypochondriac you mean.
Funniest thread i'v come across in a long while.
Still compiling my list.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by 1759(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2010
grin grin grin Guys keep it coming
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by kenyanoga(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2010
its hell when she has common cold, she uses any garment around
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Olumogun: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2010
Moderator, pls do not close this thread.
It may be funny, but very educative.
Many of us are just getting to know the effects of our unpleasant habits on our spouse.

@post
1. I am a very tidy and love arranging things, but my wify care less. Sometimes I do the sweeping/moping of the floor myself
yet within the next 1hour its as if nothing is done.

2. I can't sleep if the bed is not properly laid, but my wify does not see any reason for doing that, she can even sleep on the bundles of clothings put on the bed.

3. my wify is not the talking type, but she met this street neighbour who is a talker. each time this other woman comes around my house, she will be talking sometimes for 40mins to 1hour and all my wify will be doing is to smile as if encouraging the woman to continue. I don't like this and she knows yet she is not discouraging the woman.

Then my wife complain much about my habit of not smiling talk-less of laughing no matter what. in fact some of my in-laws had stop coming around my house because according to them, they do not know when I am happy or moody. so as not to offend me they stop visiting.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Pennywise(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2010
My wife is generous to a fault. Infact its an illness to which she keeps deteriorating. My worst fear is that I am going to wake up one morning to find that she has signed our house away. I have been tolerant b/c I tend to accommodate whatever makes her happy.

The problem is that she works but she doesnt contribute to the 'common till' with the same enthusiasm. In order words its my money she is frittering away.

Secondly I find that her generosity is tilted always to her family and friends. Hardly ever to my side.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by denzel2009: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nice thread.
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by halle2: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by aminalib(f): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
halle2:

he's very stingy with compliments,earlier on,when i put on a new dress or i make a new hairdo and i ask,how do i look?he simply relies,'i don't have a problem with it', now i don't even bother
when it comes to sex, he just does it like a chore,no pre-intimacy,no xtra, he just goes down to it,gets up when he's done, no lying side by side,no bedroom talk, whenever i want us to talk abt sex and how we can improve our sex life,he brushes it off by saying its not food,and dat most reasons y we have broken homes is because ppl hv placed so much importance on it
when it comes to bdays,usually i plan like 2months or more before his bday,i make sure i look for something that would blow his mind,but when it comes to mine dats when he remembers he's broke, so he sometimes gives me a birthday card,and wants to take me to some dumb fastfood joint like mr. biggs or he buys sth very cheap dat i might not even use,my last birthday was worse,we went to a shopping mall the day before to get sth for a family friend,next thing i saw him hiding sth he had bought in the trunk of the car,and i thought it was my surprise bday gift for the next day.the next morning he woke me up with this 'surprise bday gift' which turned out to be a birthday card, mschew, !!! and he happens to earn almost thrice my salary, lets not even talk abt valentine or any other day worth celebrating,i hardly look fwd to any of those,i'd rather spoil myself wt anything i desire, his bday is in few days time and this time around i dnt hv any plans whatsoever for him either,

this sounds really serious than just annoyance,
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by axeman85(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
lol. una no go kill person with this una wahala ooo.

my madam called me now and told me guess what thinking it was good news only for her to tell me she just released a serious mess now and its smelling badly and wishes i was dere with her. lol. imagine which kain love be dat. lol.

well love her to bits though.

she always has a serious look if u see her at first you will know she is strict and she complains of me being serious all the time. undecided
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by msb247(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
cheesy grin[b]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA cheesy grin I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING! cheesy grin OMG!!! WETIN BE THIS?[/b] cheesy grin shocked cry cry embarassed cry undecided grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by lolo247(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin

funniest thread on nairaland in a while
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by aminalib(f): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2010
as i type right now, my bf just get out shower and decide to do his normal african dancing as he is butt naked, he KNOWS i hate when he does that, i can see everything moving to and fro, smh

1 Like

Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by switdick(m): 1:25am On Dec 19, 2010
^^lmao!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Abdblues(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The best thread ever !!!!!!!
Re: Annoying Spousal Habits by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 19, 2010
aminalib:

as i type right now, my bf just get out shower and decide to do his normal african dancing as he is butt unclothed, he KNOWS i hate when he does that, i can see everything moving to and fro, smh
i can imagin,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.