Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Blame The North And West For Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Blame The North And West For Biafra (10428 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP / Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem11(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
I have been seeing some of my igbo brother(i am half igbo) push the blame of biafran children starvation to the WEST, MID WEST and north. It baffles me when they think or talk like this, because they never blame the SOUTH-SOUTH(ijaws). I have then come to a conclusion why they think like kids or should i say reiterates.

1.) they just want to blame it on some group of people

2.) pure ignorance

3.) it is because they want ijaw and other south-south people to be part of biafra land because of resources

because ijaws never supported biafra and they also helped in starving biafran children

http://ajol.info/index.php/ad/article/viewFile/57356/45736

read to you igbo bigots
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
Who blamed the North and West for Biafra? undecided
Any true Igbo broda would accept that Biafra was as a result of the Igbos' ambition to do the unattainable with poor planning and implementation.

But, if you are talking of starvation of the "casualties of war" in the Biafra era. . . heck yeah. The North and West were responsible of course.

You know the Igbos love to eat a lot. . .that was the only logical move that could weaken the over all defense.
It worked didn't it?

War strategists use starvation all the time.  Too bad the Igbos loved akpu too much and could not survive without it instead of dry grains of rice. The Vietnamese chased the Americans away by surviving on just 15 grains of rice a day with lots of water and physical exercise.

As for the Ijaw connection. . . Oh well. . . why bother? You are dealing with the South-South not so? The worst part of Nigeria to come from. They stand for nothing. Just bi-polar drrrrrunken passive-aggressive, attention-seeking, starkly-illiterate confusionists. When I think of Nigeria. . .the South-South is the last place I think of. That part of Nigeria is populated by mostly experimental lab rats and procreating rabbits. . .finish o. No brains. Just siddon look rettarrrds. No personal convictions. . .hungry, poor and wretched. Extremely docile and passive. A group of ijjiots if your ask me. Sheer dunces! angry

Next question please.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem11(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blazay:

Any true Igbo broda would accept that Biafra was as a result of the Igbos' ambition to do the unattainable with poor planning and implementation.

But, if you are talking of starvation of the "casualties of war" in the Biafra era. . . heck yeah. The North and West were responsible of course.

You know the Igbos love to eat a lot. . .that was the only logical move that could weaken the over all defense.
It worked didn't it?

War strategists use starvation all the time.  Too bad the Igbos loved akpu too much and could not survive without it instead of dry grains of rice. The Vietnamese chased the Americans away by surviving on just 15 grains of rice a day with lots of water and physical exercise.

Next question please.

and did you know that the policy would not have been implemented if the ijaws to the south of igboland/biafra did not have a hand in it.

if the ibiobios and Cameroon did not have a hand in it there would have been no blockade in the east of biafra

my point is that it is not only the north and the west that fought again biafra, also it is not only the north and the west that starved biafra children cry cry other groups even in the south and mid-belt had a hand in it. undecided
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by yarodin: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
Why are these "Aboki Catchi nama" people so concerned about a war that took place over 40yrs ago? Apart from aboki nama dominating the politics of Nigeria I do not see any concrete evidence that they won the war, poverty and diseases are still are common among these losers.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem11(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
yarodin:

Why are these "Aboki Catchi nama" people so concerned about a war that took place over 40yrs ago? Apart from aboki nama dominating the politics of Nigeria I do not see any concrete evidence that they won the war, poverty and diseases are still are common among these losers.

no vex me angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by fstranger1: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
Blazay:

It worked didn't it?

As for the Ijaw connection. . . Oh well. . . why bother. You are dealing with the South-south not so? The worst part of Nigeria to come from. They stand for nothing. Just confusion.

Next question please.

Are you actually trying to admit that the Yoruba race is superior to every other race in Nigeria?

Because the last time I checked, the brains behind ending the war are Yoruba
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by tpia1: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
The Vietnamese chased the Americans away by surviving on just 15 grains of rice a day with lots of water and physical exercise.

highly debatable.

the vietnamese had the backing of other countries, so stop making up stories.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
alj harem1:

and did you know that the policy would not have been implemented if the ijaws to the south of igboland/biafra did not have a hand in it.

if the ibiobios and Cameroon did not have a hand in it there would have been no blockade in the east of biafra

my point is that it is not only the north and the west that fought again biafra, also it is not only the north and the west that starved biafra children cry cry other groups even in the south and mid-belt had a hand in it. undecided

Quite correct. . .but the Ijaws would have been to dumb to come up with such a scheme. The Yorubas and the Hausas. . .used the Ijaws to potentiate that strategy as an ace to drive the Igbos to surrender. Who cares anyway? They had to be stopped period. Who wants a group of delusional, war-mongering, pre-historical, savage-looking, men and women of the Igbo dispensation, with fire-branding, maddening eye sparks/snarling, blood-thirsty, cannibalistic, ever-salivating glands of tribal hound dawgs worse than those of 'Dora Akunyili', running amock just next door unchecked in the name of 'Biafra' for crying out loud?

fstranger1:

Are you actually trying to admit that the Yoruba race is superior to every other race in Nigeria?

Because the last time I checked, the brains behind ending the war are Yoruba

Yes, I agree. Just like races have classification of relevance. . . so do tribes of monkeys. grin
Nigeria thanks you. Happy now? wink Not to worry. . .another war is just around the corner following the electoral outcome in May 2011. . . I guess your 'Yoruba' can be useful again and about time too.

tpia1:

highly debatable.

the vietnamese had the backing of other countries, so stop making up stories.

And what is your point sir? So? The Vietnamese were not the aggressors right? The Igbos were clearly the aggressors. So, how do aggressors get aid from others especially when you are not of any ecological importance to Africa not to mention the world at large? A threat to the ecosystem. Sorry, I don't need wiki leaks to divulge this information. I am not a diplomat. . .talk less of a hypocritical one. You can quote me any day. . . any time. . .any how. . .and any way. cool
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by tpia1: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^my point is your claim was an exaggeration.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by revolt(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ok blazay is looking for some attention. I think he's broke.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Blazay

Which of the Vietnamese were the aggressors? How were Ndigbo the aggressors? Biafra did not even attack Oturukpo but Nigeria attacked Biafra through Gakam and Ohamufo. I suggest you pay respect to historical events before you look like a fool.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dede1:

@Blazay

Which of the Vietnamese were the aggressors? How were Ndigbo the aggressors? Biafra did not even attack Oturukpo but Nigeria attacked Biafra through Gakam and Ohamufo. I suggest you pay respect to historical events before you look like a fool.

why do u insult him why

i ask

atleast he is willing to be corrected but u insulting him is totally unacceptable angry

just debate maturely angry
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2010
@post. If the north and the west had not orchestrated the genocidal killing of innocent igbo families, there wouldn't have been any biafra.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by bkbabe97y(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
excanny:

@post. If the north and the west have not orchestrated the genocidal killing of innocent igbo families, there wouldn't have been any biafra.

If u didnt pull the schenanigans u did in Jan.1966 thered have been no reason for the "genocidal killing of innocent igbo families"!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2010
bk.babe97y:

If u didnt pull the s[b]c[/b]henanigans u did in Jan.1966 thered have been no reason for the "genocidal killing of innocent igbo families"!!!!!
  If only you could use half of the time you spent on this forum to attend a night school, you'd had known how to spell better.  Were the 'innocent igbo families' the ones who pulled the shenanigans?
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
tpia1:

^^my point is your claim was an exaggeration.

Gud. Not false right? Nothing wrong with exaggeration. wink

revolt:

Ok blazay is looking for some attention. I think he's broke.

Woteva. Just appreciate the free, proper, education you have the final opportunity to receive before your god or the devil calls you.

Dede1:

@Blazay

You are the one looking like a fool dear.
Why don't you start from the very beginning where it all originated huh?
At least we all know you are older than Nigeria, so you should know better.
So, why feign ignorance to just to impress yourself and others who may care?

Start from 1966 when the stoopid Igbos decided to over-dose on that nasty 'akpu' staple, non-nutritive, concept of an object to go on some insane, ritualistic-killings, rampages all over Nigeria, while sparing their own kin-pin ritualists. . ,  . . . .Nigeria will not be in the knot it is today.

Now, you stop acting your 'midgety' kindaffa shoe-sized munchkin and act your age. . .I don't mean your 'green' card/assylum application age. wink

For those talking of innocent "Igbo families". . . oh well, tough. Collateral damage shall we say, with all due regrets as in all wars? All is fair in love and war. cool Next, time. . .tell your 'agbaya-olodotious' elders not to pick unnecessary fights where the need does not arise. Never start what you cannot finish. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
yarodin:

Since you have not figured it out. . . lemme help you.
Because history is about to repeat itself.
This time with the Yorubas scuttling the agreement as stipulated by the zonal agreement.
First they scuttle the 'Aburi' accord. . . now it is the zonal agreement.

Even the most diseased cattle reared and romanced by the abokis are smarter than your dumb self!
Moo-moo!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

You are the one looking like a fool dear.
Why don't you start from the very beginning where it all originated huh?
At least we all know you are older than Nigeria, so you should know better.
So, why feign ignorance to just to impress yourself and others who may care?

Start from 1966 when the stoopid Igbos decided to over-dose on that nasty 'akpu' staple, non-nutritive, concept of an object to go on some insane, ritualistic-killings, rampages all over Nigeria, while sparing their own kin-pin ritualists. . , . . . .Nigeria will not be in the knot it is today.

Now, you stop acting your 'midgety' kindaffa shoe-size and act your age. . .I don't mean your 'green' card/assylum application age. wink

For those talking of innocent "Igbo families". . . oh well, tough. Collateral damage shall we say, with all due regrets as in all wars? All is fair in love and war. cool Next, time. . .tell your 'agbaya-olodotious' elders not to pick unnecessary fights where the need does not arise. Never start what you cannot finish. wink

You can not stop displaying your historical ignorance and third grade foolish social order on subjects beyond your ill-educated pedigree. I guess the alluded coup in your intellectually bereaved post was precipitated under Nigerian coat of arms not of Igbo. It will amount to waste of forum’s bandwidth to join issue with a borderline historical novice such as you. Northern region of Nigeria had indicated its socio-political barbarism as far back as 1956.

As the Nigeria/Biafra war goes, it is a total display of intellectual recklessness to gloat about the outcome when it is apparent that no single region of north, west or mid-west could singularly stand in the Biafra’s war path.

It would have been great if Biafra had launched the first pre-emptive attack on the Nigeria as to validate your nonsensical jargon of “Never you start what you can not finish”. Well educated individuals from the backwater called northern region of Nigeria and probably wiser than you have repeatedly said Biafra would have dealt serious number on the northern region baring the help from other southerners, Britain, USSR, Australia, Egypt, Chad, Cameroon and United Arab League. If you were not a clone of intellectual midget, you should have stopped fanning your joyous embers of the outcome about Nigeria/Biafra civil war.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dede1:

You can not stop displaying your historical ignorance and third grade foolish social order on subjects beyond your ill-educated pedigree. I guess the alluded coup in your intellectually bereaved post was precipitated under Nigerian coat of arms not of Igbo. It will amount to waste of forum’s bandwidth to join issue with a borderline historical novice such as you. Northern region of Nigeria had indicated its socio-political barbarism as far back as 1956.

As the Nigeria/Biafra war goes, it is a total display of intellectual recklessness to gloat about the outcome when it is apparent that no single region of north, west or mid-west could singularly stand in the Biafra’s war path.

It would have been great if Biafra had launched the first pre-emptive attack on the Nigeria as to validate your nonsensical jargon of “Never you start what you can not finish”. Well educated individuals from the backwater called northern region of Nigeria and probably wiser than you have repeatedly said[b] Biafra would have dealt serious number on the northern region baring the help from other southerners, Britain, USSR, Australia, Egypt, Chad, Cameroon and United Arab League.[/b] If you were not a clone of intellectual midget, you should have stopped fanning your joyous embers of the outcome about Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

Thanks for the education. Like I stated earlier. . . .we are all here to learn from each other.
But nothing you wrote up there can enrich the intellectual faculty of a lizard not to mention a pet water-turtle.
Glad you did not deny that the Igbos were the agressors.
Glad too the Northerners got help. . . and are still getting help.
For the world recognized then and forever, that a renegade Biafra can only produce the callousness on two legs worse than Hitler himself.
I shall keep rejoicing. Those your MASSOB terroristic sleeper cells end under your pillow or inside your denture cup on your night stand.

Ciao!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

Thanks for the education. Like I stated earlier. . . .we are all here to learn from eachother.
But nothing you wrote up there can enrich the intellectual faculty of a lizard not to mention a pet water-turtle.
Glad you did not deny that the Igbos were the agressors.
Glad too the Northerners got help. . . and are still getting help.
For the world recognized then and forever, that a renegade Biafra can only produce the callousness on two legs worse than Hitler himself.
I shall keep rejoicing. Those your MASSOB terroristic sleeper cells end under your pillow or inside your denture cup on your night stand.

Ciao!

I shall not blame you because of the self-indictment that lizard would have out- performed you if my post was meant for comprehensible analysis. If you are one of the creams of crop from northern region of Nigeria as you would want us to believe pal, you would have come to terms that Biafra was not the aggressor as the first sentence of the paragraph you highlighted explained.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dede1:

I shall not blame you because of the self-indictment that lizard would have out- performed you cheesy if my post was meant for comprehensible analysis. If you are one of the creams of crop from northern region of Nigeria as you would want us to believe pal, you would have come to terms that Biafra was not the aggressor as the first sentence of the paragraph you highlighted explained.

You are entitled to your own opinions.
Your coup-plotting, blood-thirsty Igbotic ancestors set the ball rolling.
You can keep denying it all your want.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
Blazay:

You are entitled to your own opinions.
Your coup-plotting, blood-thirsty Igbotic ancestors set the ball rolling.
You can keep denying it all your want.

If I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your ridiculous thoughts, how does the essence of denial streamed into this discuss? If they were as bloodthirsty as I had liked, we should not have engaged in this futile exercise.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by yarodin: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2010
What is an aboki nama like Blazay doing in a civilized country like the US? Should you not be some where in the middle east sucking on some Arabian dick?
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by nduchucks: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
Dede1:

Well educated individuals from the backwater called northern region of Nigeria and probably wiser than you have repeatedly said Biafra would have dealt serious number on the northern region baring the help from other southerners, Britain, USSR, Australia, Egypt, Chad, Cameroon and United Arab League. If you were not a clone of intellectual midget, you should have stopped fanning your joyous embers of the outcome about Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

I give you credit for being intellectually honest even though some of the underlying facts in many of your posts are wrong, causing the devaluation of the posts.

The bolded portion above is an undeniable fact. It is also the basis of my grouse with the great Ojukwu. Given the fact you pointed out, Ojukwu should have known at the onset of Biafra’s blockage that we were on the verge of a major disaster and should have surrendered immediately - I’d even argue that he should have surrendered way before that time. Why continue to fight a losing war and allow thousands of innocent children and women to starve to death. Mind you, Biafran soldiers did not starve to death and Ojukwu himself ended up fleeing.

Ojukwu is just as guilty of starving innocent children and women, as some commanders of the Nigerian army.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2010
Dede1:

If I am entitled to my opinion as you are entitled to your ridiculous thoughts, how does the essence of denial streamed into this discuss? If they were as bloodthirsty as I had liked, we should not have engaged in this futile exercise.

Well, you still have a chance. Why hang on to your wishes? By the way please, your grammar bothers me. Feel free to correct me too. Instead of waiting like a beggar for Igbo VP slot in 2011 and gloating over the presidential one in 2015, why not use your so-called Biafran might to snatch it to your selves like real men huh? wink I ask again, what is stopping you? At least the dummy south-south has tasted that position while you are still carrying last in that department. Shame on you. Omo-odos!

yarodin:

What is an aboki nama like Blazay doing in a civilized country like the US? Should you not be some where in the middle east sucking on some Arabian manliness?

Sorry, the best ones are in the USA. So why go to the ME for some Arabian bananas huh? Have you seen the boys from San Francisco with flowers in their hair? grin
We are talking 'macho-macho' men. . . like the "Village People". . .  wink Made in the USA. . .you can't beat the real thing dear.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I give you credit for being intellectually honest even though some of the underlying facts in many of your posts are wrong, causing the devaluation of the posts.

The bolded portion above is an undeniable fact. It is also the basis of my grouse with the great Ojukwu. Given the fact you pointed out, Ojukwu should have known at the onset of Biafra’s blockage that we were on the verge of a major disaster and should have surrendered immediately - I’d even argue that he should have surrendered way before that time. Why continue to fight a losing war and allow thousands of innocent children and women to starve to death. Mind you, Biafran soldiers did not starve to death and Ojukwu himself ended up fleeing.

Ojukwu is just as guilty of starving innocent children and women, as some commanders of the Nigerian army.

I do not believe in regurgitating of facts. My people say that nobody would request the boiling of water simply because he will fall off palm tree. Biafra was not separate country from Nigeria however unforeseen circumstances spurred once integral part of Nigeria to declare independence. It is, in fact, a display of intellectual dishonesty to accuse Ojukwu of not being prepared for the war.

When the war started, the ball game remained a subject of chances and surprises because both sides could not boast of weaponry beyond the era of WWI. In addition, the most easterners did not realize there were many northerners in south of Nigeria masquerading as southerners even though most of their kindred were touched by the murderous and barbaric behavior of northerners’ in1966.

One of the unfortunate circumstances that sealed the faith of Biafra was crude oil. Some of the world powers especially Britain were not prepared to deal with African who was intellectually endowed and sitting on top crude oil reserve such as Ojukwu. The fear of African country such as Biafra was even magnified when the young country started producing magnificent products without any industrial help from the colonialists.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
Blazay:

Well, you still have a chance. Why hang on to your wishes? By the way please your grammar bothers me. Feel free to correct me too. Instead of waiting like a beggar for Igbo VP slot in 2011 and gloating over the presidential one in 2015, why not use your so-called Biafra might to snatch it to your selves like real mean huh? wink I ask again, what is stopping you. At least the dummy south-south has tasted that position while you are still carrying last in that department. Shame on you. Omo-odos!

If I say you are a walking disappointment, it must be an understatement. It is only an irreparable fool will be proud of and hunger for Nigerian presidency. Are you nuts or what? Believe me, if you want to take Nigerian presidency for keep I say knock yourself silly with it. My only cause of action shall remain working towards disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2010
Dede1:

If I say you are a walking disappointment, it must be an understatement. It is only an irreparable fool will be proud of and hunger for Nigerian presidency. Are you nuts or what? Believe me, if you want to take Nigerian presidency for keep I say knock yourself silly with it. My only cause of action shall remain working towards disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria.

Good riddance I say. . .to you akpu-snorting ritualists. You have disgraced Nigeria enough world wide. Make sure you burn your Nigerian passports and use your ugly Biafran ones to swallow mounds of akpu-laced heroine and cocaine balls with your wide arse*s used to ferry narcotics from continent to continent. Shameless things. You even use your rectums for sexual activity too. . .everything but what the good lord created it for. . .and use your oral cavities to do number twos instead. You local, intercontinental, world and global sacrileges. Less criminals for Nigeria, less pedo-philes, less wife-beaters, less yahoo boys in the cyber cafes all over Nigeria and less kidnappers and baby-sellers too. Ugly, strong faces, with sandpaper-textured hands and feet. I can't wait I tellya. Please, take all your Okija shrines with you and your Uba brothers too. Bloody, cold-hearted killers!

Twa!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2010
Blazay:

Good riddance I say. . .to you akpu-snorting ritualists. You have disgraced Nigeria enough world wide. Make sure you burn your Nigerian passports and use your ugly Biafran ones to swallow mounds of akpu-laced heroine and cocaine balls with your wide arse*s used to ferry narcotics from continent to continent. Shameless things. You even use your rectums for sexual activity too. . .everything but what the good lord created it for. . .and use your oral cavities to do number twos instead. You local, intercontinental, world and global sacrileges. Less criminals for Nigeria, less pedo-philes, less wife-beaters, less yahoo boys in the cyber cafes all over Nigeria and less kidnappers and baby-sellers too. Ugly, strong faces, hands and feet. I can't wait I tellya. Please, take all your Okija shrines with you and your Uba brothers too. Bloody, cold-hearted killers!

Twa!

This is a ranting of an ant. I guess historically you are a midget and psychologically a confused slave. If you have not reduced your parental posterity into trivial circumstances, I would have joined issue with you on the subjects of your rambling.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay2: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2010
Dede1:

This is a ranting of an ant. I guess historically you are a midget and psychologically a confused slave. If you have not reduced your parental posterity into trivial circumstances, I would have joined issue with you on the subjects of your rambling.

Look who is writing? cheesy
You ain'tgat the pedigree of no creme-filled Nabisco cookie yourself.
Start packing your sacks of cassava and let Nigeria see your backs.
Blood thirsty human-vampires!

First, OBJ picks a half-dead Northerner to rule you Igbotic Biafra within Nigeria, then a dunder-headed South-Southerner with 'starch and banga' for brains. . .you are here making noise. What happened to picking one from your Hitler-race of cannibals? Now, awon kerewa from the Middle Belt will chance you before you get a chance in 2015, if you ever get it. I say start packing. . . Nigeria does not need your drug-trafficking, baby-selling, cannibalistic ritualists to build a healthy Nigeria. You have over-stayed your welcome. Please move out of Nigeria. Nigeria does not need you.

Moo moo!

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Tochi3(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2010
I will really like to see or hear the contents of the Aburi accord. Does anyone have a copy of the delibrations of what was said or discussed during the accord? I will appreciate it so much. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Meets Chalker Foundation For Africa Today / TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967 / 2 IPOB Members Arrested For Bombing House Of Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.