Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,503 members, 7,836,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Blame The North And West For Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Blame The North And West For Biafra (10457 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP / Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:06am On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

It is obvious that you are completely ignorant of the events of that era. Nzeogwu was recruited approximately 4 months before the coup. The plot started sometime in 1963 or thereabout. Ifeajuna was the leader and he had been in planning with Anuforo, Okafor, and others.
You were expecting civilians to go into battle against trained soldiers who had resources to wage a military campaign? Your hate will not allow you to be rational.

You are not serious.
Your collective actions to this day to not attest to this fact. Even in the absence of military campaigns. . . you still act anti-Nigerian. What excuse won't you give for western cowardice? Yes, I hate your treacherous natures and the way you deal with each other even in the absence of war and military warfare.

Good. . . you mentioned Ifejuna, Okafor and Anuforo. . . All Igbos right? Nzeogwu was still the brain power behind it. . . otherwise, Ifejuna and co would not have had the impetus to do it alone. May I also remind you that Ifejuna and co dropped the ball in Lagos. . . while Ejor and co just about lost it in the East. . . not to mention the inconsequential Mid West. How do you explain that to the 'abokis' in the North? Especially as WE all know they are 'ZOMBIES' according to US.

Please, tell me what else I do not know?

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2010
Blazay:

Taking a deep breath.
Perhaps. . . just perhaps for once in your lives. . . if you had united as southerners. . . including the abandoned property chasers of the South. . . with a common goal. . . the North would not have run rough shod unchecked all the way to Biafra. That set the tone for Nigerian politics to this day. There is always an excuse for cowardice. . . like the reason why Okpara and Ironsi (thanks to Ejor and co)were not killed during the first coup by the 'Igbo man' Nzeogwu. Or don't tell me the 'non-commissioned' Hausa junior officers were given this major task huh?

You aided in the starvation of the Igbos. True or false?

Now. . .thanks to y'all. . .the only killers with balls come from the North.

Gedddit?

killers with balls my arse - primitive barbarians you mean, the true test of a soldier is his ability to defend the soverign integrity of his own nation or the ability to invade and annex other nations - isnt it strange how it took these supposed soldiers 4 years to defeat biafra - and this was with the combined might of british, russian and egyptian support.  You see these illiterates who were mere infantry men did not even have the tactical skill to prosecute a conventional war, if biafra had had the support that nigeria had, these northern peasants would have been decimated in droves.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2010
cap28:

You are a real fool - do you know that, only a fool could reason the way you do, what does it matter who the architect of the plot was , the point is it was done for a legitimate reason - to clear out those illiterate bas.tards who were intent on dragging nigeria backwards  ,  try researching a topic before making st.upid and baseless claims, even Obasanjo who was Nzeogwu's roomate at the nigerian military training college stated categorically in his book "An Intimate Portrait of Kaduna Nzeogwu" that Nzeogwu and Ironsi were not tribalists and that the coup was not an igbo coup.

If you dont care what the reasons were behind the coup why whine and complain about the current state taht nigeria is in, your illiterate basta.rd brethren succeeded in hijacking a nation that had so much potential and transformed it into an extension of their backward caliphate, you must be so proud of your illiterate brothers.

And I say you are a goat! A REAL GOAT to think you could deal with that level of corruption with a bungled coup amongst highly treacherous animals of the South like you had then. . .even worse now. The same corruption you have today you still cannot address. . . after how many coups? Now you have MEND.

And you illiterate bastards who couldnt compete academically with southerners becasue you were still stuck in the stone age are the brave warriors? Brave warriors who targeted innocent defenceless igbo men women and children because of extreme jealousy and inferiority complex.

Good. . .keep competing with your 'academia'. . .We know that there is no difference btw illiterate bastards and callous military men in uniform eh?
Who needs primary six education to deal with traitors from your Southern part of Nigeria? Just send JTF to whip them into shape.
Moo moo. If you were smart then you would have understood the 'cultural and religious' climate you were dealing with to embark on such nonsense. No better today with all your education. . .the aboki and his cows are still better off than the rest of you.

Is it not bette to be an illiterate than a semi-educated half-baked illiterate with misinformation for education?

Has nigeria been coup free since July 66?  Were igbos responsible for the coups of 76,84, 85 and 93 - you are a prize fool in need of an education.

Thanks for setting the pace. . . thank your lucky stars the outside world intervened. We would not have stopped at Abiola.

To describe them as being paranoid would mean according them human traits, how can a genocidal beast be capable of paranoia, how can a beast capable of splitting open a pregnant woman's stomach be categorised as a human being?

Did you not do the same at Saduana's and Akintola's residences in 1966? Where did you think the Northerners got the idea? Friendly fire huh?
Moo moo! Cry me a river.

Mu he he he he he. . . .

Okpara and Osadebey were in the country during the time of the coup you fool -[b] both of them were placed under house arrest- please go and acquaint yourself with your history as you are an embarrassment, only Zik was out of the country on medical leave, medical leave which had been approved prior to his departure by Balewa.

You pig! House arrest my toe! Did you place Balewa under house arrest? Was that the plan or were they supposed to be killed?

You must think everyone is as dumb and braindead as yourself - your illiterate subhuman brothers had been instructed by their masters the british NOT TO SECEDE - they were too st.upid to even understand that secession would leave them worse off, as a matter of fact the americans threatened to cut off any form of economic aid to them if they seceded because all they had to survive was arid desert - when they realised they could hide under the cloak of fake unity and also get rich off the wealth of the south they started bleating on about unity - you and them are complete scum.

Damn right. . .you secede. Keep the oil behind and move. It is Nigeria's property. Not Biafras. Ewu! Go and kidnap Bakassists for a living. Till that oil dries up. . .we are one.  One Nigeria o. . . One Nigeria. Thanks to the British and the Americans. . .at least we understand each other better now. Good news. . . PCHN works better in the North than in the South. Our cows do not need all that electricity. Tell Adenuga and co to loan you some money. Moo moo.

Majority of the oil wealth is concentrated in the western part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by strangerf: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2010
Blazay:

Thanks for setting the pace. . . thank your lucky stars the outside world intervened. We would not have stopped at Abiola.

Interesting! Glad to know at last

True that!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by vicenzo(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2010
I asked that question because someone said that awo  was honest to ojukwu but the truth was that he was deceitful,from that statement,he was given ojukwu the impresion that if not for the northern soldiers the west would secced,remember he once said that if the east secced the west would secced, ojukwu wasnt able to see through awo's deceit,hence his first war strategy was to match to lagos and free the west from the northern soldiers awo complained of, so as to help the west secced and make the west an ally which would weaken the north,he was so sure that what awo wants is for the west to be freed from the north hence his appointment of a yoruba man to lead the march to lagos.                     
But the truth is that awo was a fox,he was never interested in secceding like he made ojukwu believe,he made banjo betray ojukwu,he knew that the biafra mission was to liberate the west from the northern soldiers,why would he want to be the president of odua republic? he thought to himself, when he can be that of nigeria,when he realized he was deceived by the north,that he cant rule nigeria he became full of regrets and labelled nigeria a geographical expression and then commited succide,like all who betrayed biafra,like adaka boro,enahoro,saro wiwa,he died full of regrets of what could have been.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by tpia1: 6:39am On Dec 18, 2010

and which western nigeria is that.

the same west with no roads, no potable water, no electricity and little infrastructure?

We must be referring to different "wests" in nigeria because last time i checked, potomac, millionaires row in the Uk, and other posh hangouts overseas are indeed in the western world, but outside africa, though i could be wrong.

since everywhere benefits from our nigerian generosity.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2010
Awo?

Oh. . . the liars! cheesy
Awo was a big liar and a coward.
Helped to cut off the supplies to the Igbos too.
Who are they deceiving. Ask the Norrherners the role he played. cheesy
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

Interesting! Glad to know at last
True that!

Oh, you did not know. . . please go and read it up.
Let these daft Igbos think the Hausas have control of the oil.
Why do they think Awo was so willing to sell out Ojukwu?

Mu he he he he

Too bad the Hausas are not greedy peeps. . . like the Yoruba. Only one gbese billionaire we know of. Dangote!

Mu he he he he

The rest can be found in Yoruba land.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2010
tpia1:

and which western nigeria is that.

the same west with no roads, no potable water, no electricity and little infrastructure?

We must be referring to different "wests" in nigeria because last time i checked, potomac, millionaires row in the Uk, and other posh hangouts overseas are indeed in the western world, but outside africa, though i could be wrong.

since everywhere benefits from our nigerian generosity.

Yet the North has better roads. With all the education o.
Ask your Yoruba peeps what they did with their own share of the oil o.
Adenuga spent some on his daughter's wedding.
All Yaradua's daughters' weddings did not consume 1/10th of what Adenuga spent.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by strangerf: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2010
@Vicenzo

Can you read at all?
"remember he once said that if the east secced the west would secced:" Hey try to learn the correct spelling of the word secede, ok!   What he said was that, if by error of omision or commision, the East was allowed to leave, the West would leave as well. He never told Ojukwu to embark on his self serving escapade. It is only an idioti that would misinterprete what Awo said in Ibadan, in the presence of Ojukwu, to mean that the East should go ahead with their ill advised plan to commit suicide.

But the truth is that awo was a fox,he was never interested in secceding like he made ojukwu believe,he made banjo betray ojukwu: Now I want to believe that was a joke, innit?

ojukwu wasnt able to see through awo's deceit: Even If that was thru, whose fault is it? Should you not be blaming yourself for allowing an ignoramus like Ojukwu lead you into war you could never have won in a million year?

he was so sure that want awo wants is for the west to be freed from the north hence his appointment of a yoruba man to lead the march to lagos.: Go back and read the first paragraph of the article posted by @Katsumoto, and you will realize how stupit you sound. Please read before posting crap.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2010
cap28:

killers with balls my arse - primitive barbarians you mean, the true test of a soldier is his ability to defend the soverign integrity of his own nation or the ability to invade and annex other nations - isnt it strange how it took these supposed soldiers 4 years to defeat biafra - and this was with the combined might of british, russian and egyptian support.  You see these illiterates who were mere infantry men did not even have the tactical skill to prosecute a conventional war, if biafra had had the support that nigeria had, these northern peasants would have been decimated in droves.

Or father bastards all over Africa in Liberia and Sierra-Leone. cheesy
Absolutely correct! Biafra would have won hands down if you had the support of your 'cowardly' brothers of the South.
But we know about them not so.
History is about to repeat itself.
Watch OBJ and GEJ closely.
Educated illiterate!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2010
strangerf:

@Vicenzo

Can you read at all?
"remember he once said that if the east secced the west would secced:" Hey try to learn the correct spelling of the word secede, ok!   What he said was that, if by error of omision or commision, [size=16pt]the East was allowed cheesy cheesy cheesy to leave,[/size] the West would leave as well.

[size=16pt]He never told Ojukwu to embark on his self serving escapade. It is only an idiotic that would misinterprete what Awo said in Ibadan, in the presence of Ojukwu, to mean that the East should go ahead with their ill advised plan to commit suicide[/size].

But the truth is that awo was a fox,he was never interested in secceding like he made ojukwu believe,he made banjo betray ojukwu: Now I want to believe that was a joke, innit?

ojukwu wasnt able to see through awo's deceit: Even If that was thru, whose fault is it? Should you not be blaming yourself for allowing an ignoramus like Ojukwu lead you into war you could never have won in a million year?

he was so sure that want awo wants is for the west to be freed from the north hence his appointment of a yoruba man to lead the march to lagos.: Go back and read the first paragraph of the article posted by @Katsumoto, and you will realize how stupit you sound. Please read before posting crap.                     

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaa

My belle o!

Exactly what Awo said after he said this.

[size=16pt]"remember he once said that if the east secede the west would secede:"[/size]

Mu he he he he
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by tpia1: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2010
Blazay:

Yet the North has better roads. With all the education o.
Ask your Yoruba peeps what they did with their own share of the oil o.
Adenuga spent some on his daughter's wedding.
All Yaradua's daughters' weddings did not consume 1/10th of what Adenuga spent.

surely you can be pettier than this.

your claim was majority of the oil money is concentrated in western nigeria.

how does people's daughters' weddings correlate with western nigeria.

if you're tired go to sleep abeg.

nl will be here while you rest, if the hunkers dont deem it threatening.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by vicenzo(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2010
@fstranger.You can say whatever you want afterall you are yoruba,but any neutral like blazy reading this will see that awo was everything but honest.Meanwhile thanks for the spelling correction.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Blazay(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2010
tpia1:

surely you can be pettier than this.

your claim was majority of the oil money is concentrated in western nigeria.

how does people's daughters' weddings correlate with western nigeria.

if you're tired go to sleep abeg.

nl will be here while you rest, if the hunkers dont deem it threatening.

Just a humorous angle sir. . . to show how we tastefully squander this oil wealth belonging to our darling "One Nigeria" huh? wink
On a more serious note. . . the oil money of our "One Nigeria" is sitting pretty in the West.
Just used Adenuga as an example.
Too lazy to do any digging right now. . .

Besides, why should I educate you?
I am the almajiri remember?

Good morning all.

Over and out. .  .today is my Chieftancy title-taking day.
See you all in 2 days if I survive the festivity.

Chief Blazay says 'over and out'!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by tpia1: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2010
@ vicenzo

puzzled by your definition of neutral.

@ blazay

kindly look for whoever called you an almajiri since i doubt it was me, therefore there's nothing to remember about it.

as per where your oil money is sitting, follow the yellow brick road as the garamantjes would tell you.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by strangerf: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2010
@Blazay

Congratulations

Enjoy your day

And say hi to Zainab for me.

By the way, read up on Awolowo!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
jaygetta:

Baba nla oponu ni bobo Cap28 yi, men! I can't believe this kind of individual actually thinks himself intelligent. Always regurgitating nonsensical, irritating and moronic views! What a waste.

yoruba coward learn to disagree in english when you are not in agreement with someone who doesnt speak your language.

intelligent people who dont agree with a view normally state why, they dont resort to incoherent mumbling ,
i know cowardice is a major trait of your people this is why cowardly Awo ended up being used and dumped by the north as for that other wannabe historian called Katsumoto save your pretentious bull shi.t for those who give a shi.t about your opinions.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2010
It is obvious that Awo was an unmitigated power hungry coward who did not have the balls to form an alliance with Ojukwu. Imagine feelbly giving in to the north on the dubious grounds that the yorubas would have been decimated by northern soldiers (maybe not such a bad idea when you think about it). This old coward hedged his bets and decided to opt for an easy way out by pitching his tent with the barbarians in the north, thank god in the end he ended up never realising his dream for power.

This old coward was having wet dreams about seizing power but in the characteristic cowardly manner of a yoruba man wanted someone else to do the fighting for him, this is the same man who tried to overthrow the northerners by way of a coup d'etat in 1953 - apparently the charges of treason levelled against him by the balewa govt were true, he should have been left to rot in prison.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jaygetta(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Cap28: I'm pretty sure u heard that saying "When u fight with a fool, people, from a distance, can't tell who is who. . . ." Or something to that effect. Run off and go take ur pills, oh, and next time, maybe u wanna sniff that coke thru ur nostrils instead if thru ur aszzhole! Oloshi!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
jaygetta:

@Cap28: I'm pretty sure u heard that saying "When u fight with a fool, people, from a distance, can't tell who is who. . . ." Or something to that effect. Run off and go take your pills, oh, and next time, maybe u wanna sniff that coke thru your nostrils instead if thru your aszzhole! Oloshi!

hahaha - yoruba coward what do you know about fighting, i can guarantee you that you would defecate all over yourself at the first hint of any immediate danger.  Your Awo did the world a favour by committing suicide.  The north understand you and use you accordingly - you are only good for one thing - bending over and taking it up the a.rse from the hausa fulani oligarchy, go back to keeping your yoruba face firmly buried in between the butt cheeks of the hausa fulani oligarchy where it belongs, anuohia.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by nduchucks: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
cap28:

hahaha - yoruba coward what do you know about fighting, i can guarantee you that you would defecate all over yourself at the first hint of any immediate danger. Your Awo did the world a favour by committing suicide. The north understand you and use you accordingly - you are only good for one thing - bending over and taking it up the backside from the hausa fulani oligarchy, go back to keeping your yoruba face firmly buried in between the butt cheeks of the hausa fulani oligarchy where it belongs, anuohia.

I am tempted to believe that the kind of hatred spewed by the above post is not isolated to a few individuals such as the poster, but is entrenched deep in the hearts of people like Onlytruth, Eziachi, and others from their ethnic group.

Many of those people are yet to realize that the said hatred is the main reason why they will continue to be ruled one way or another, by you know who smiley Call your rulers abokis or almajiris as you see fit, but given your frame of minds, you may not taste real presidential powers in Nigeria for another 50years after GEJ. We now know that GEJ is Igbo, he said it to your faces and with tails in your behinds, you could not challenge his claim. That was quite disappointing given the fact that cowardice, hitherto, had not been a trait one could attribute to Ndigbo with a straight face, until now.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by T9ksy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2010
Hmmmmmnnnnnnnn, after 50 years of independence, ONE (UNITED) NIGERIA!!! Indeed!

hahaha - yoruba coward what do you know about fighting, i can guarantee you that you would defecate all over yourself at the first hint of any immediate danger

@ Cap28, I doubt very much if you truly believe what u penned above. Yorubas are cowards, huh? they know nothing about fighting,huh. Yet they were able to fashion a mighty empire like the Oyo empire b4 the brits came to our shores. Pray, tell us what empire did your forefathers, brimming with intestinal fortitude created that was on par with Oyo Empire? While at it, tell us where in the world has a bunch of cowards been known to have created a mighty empire without fighting any war.

It is obvious that Awo was an unmitigated power hungry coward who did not have the balls to form an alliance with Ojukwu. 

If you had truly read Ojukwu's letter to Banjo and digested it, accordingly, you would have discerned that what Ojukwu was offering Awo and the yorubas wasn't an "ALLIANCE" rather it was subjugation under the pretext of "LIBERATION". Anyway, the yorubas had already witnessed what transpired when igbo troops "liberated"  (sic!) the mid-west region!

Moreover, Its on record that Zik and the igbos were the 1st to form "alliance" with the north in 1959, operating as a junior partner in the abokis' govt.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I am tempted to believe that the kind of hatred spewed by the above post is not isolated to a few individuals such as the poster, but is entrenched deep in the hearts of people like Onlytruth, Eziachi, and others from their ethnic group.

Many of those people are yet to realize that the said hatred is the main reason why they will continue to be ruled one way or another, by you know who smiley Call your rulers abokis or almajiris as you see fit, but given your frame of minds, you may not taste real presidential powers in Nigeria for another 50years after GEJ. We now know that GEJ is Igbo, he said it to your faces and with tails in your behinds, you could not challenge his claim. That was quite disappointing given the fact that cowardice, hitherto, had not been a trait one could attribute to Ndigbo with a straight face, until now.

You are a first class slave - why? because only slaves speak in the pathetic manner that you do.

I take it that if armed robbers came to your house - r.aped your wife, slaughtered your children  and burnt down your house and then turned around and offered you a ride in their car you would jump in counting yourself lucky for bagging a ride from them ?

What? - so igbos should not feel any anger and resentment over the injustices perpertrated against us by the northerners in cahoots with their yoruba subalterns?

Are you so cheap and lacking in self pride that you think it is normal for people to brush aside genocide and land and resource theft? If that is how you conduct your life more grease to your elbows but dont expect ndigbo to adopt such a disgusting and self defeating mindset.

These northerners that you idolise - did they have the intelligence or vision to even place themselves in the position that they now occupy? was it not the british that rigged the 1959 elections on their behalf, was it not the british who told them to exaggerate their population figures thereby giving them a bogus majority in the house of reps, was it not the british who told them not to secede and explained to them that they could look forward to a future of ill gotten stolen wealth provided they could keep lying to the nigerian people that the reason they needed to keep nigeria one was borne out of their love for national unity and not their love for reaping where they did not sow?

Keep defending evil, what goes around must surely come around.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by nduchucks: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Cap28, continue to wallow in your self defeating hatred - that's your cup of tea. Additionally, refrain from using moronic analogies in an attempt to sound intelligent - it makes you appear more like what my Yoruba brothers call didinrin. smiley

You analogize that "if armed robbers came to your house - r.aped your wife, slaughtered your children and burnt down your house and then turned around and offered you a ride in their car you would jump in counting yourself lucky for bagging a ride from them ?" You conveniently forgot to include the important detail that you and your relatives killed the reverred leaders of your so-called armed robbers without provocation, before the armed robber decided to revenge.

We certainly don't need Igbos that reason like you in Nigeria, please remain in diaspora if that is where you are. Most Igbos that one meets from Lagos to Abuja to Sakwato, do not exhibit the kinds of moronic thoughts you continue to spew on these pages. You must be one of those dan daudu internet warriors who are completely toothless. Olodo, rakumin dajij.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by bkbabe97y(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
Why anyone answers to this Cap28 dude is still beyond me. Cant u guys tell that he's suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress disorder? Cant u all tell that this monkey's attitude is an after-effect of the Biafran war? Keep replying the beast at your own peril!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Cap28, continue to wallow in your self defeating hatred - that's your cup of tea. Additionally, refrain from using moronic analogies in an attempt to sound intelligent - it makes you appear more like what my Yoruba brothers call didinrinsmiley

You analogize that "if armed robbers came to your house - r.aped  your wife, slaughtered your children  and burnt down your house and then turned around and offered you a ride in their car you would jump in counting yourself lucky for bagging a ride from them ?" You conveniently forgot to include the important detail that you and your relatives killed the reverred leaders of your so-called armed robbers without provocation, before the armed robber decided to revenge.

We certainly don't need Igbos that reason like you in Nigeria, please remain in diaspora if that is where you are. Most Igbos that one meets from Lagos to Abuja to Sakwato, do not exhibit the kinds of moronic thoughts you continue to spew on these pages.  You must be one of those dan daudu internet warriors who are completely toothless. Olodo, rakumin dajij.

bk.babe97y:

Why anyone answers to this Cap28 dude is still beyond me. Cant u guys tell that he's suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress disorder? Cant u all tell that these monkey is an after-effect of the Biafran war? Keep replying the beast at your own peril!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Cap28, continue to wallow in your self defeating hatred - that's your cup of tea. Additionally, refrain from using moronic analogies in an attempt to sound intelligent - it makes you appear more like what my Yoruba brothers call didinrin.  smiley

You analogize that "if armed robbers came to your house - r.aped  your wife, slaughtered your children  and burnt down your house and then turned around and offered you a ride in their car you would jump in counting yourself lucky for bagging a ride from them ?" You conveniently forgot to include the important detail that you and your relatives killed the reverred leaders of your so-called armed robbers without provocation, before the armed robber decided to revenge.

We certainly don't need Igbos that reason like you in Nigeria, please remain in diaspora if that is where you are. Most Igbos that one meets from Lagos to Abuja to Sakwato, do not exhibit the kinds of moronic thoughts you continue to spew on these pages.  You must be one of those dan daudu internet warriors who are completely toothless. Olodo, rakumin dajij.

^^^ And no igbo gives a bleep about you either. Ewu ikameka.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Cap28, continue to wallow in your self defeating hatred - that's your cup of tea. Additionally, refrain from using moronic analogies in an attempt to sound intelligent - it makes you appear more like what my Yoruba brothers call didinrin. smiley

You analogize that "if armed robbers came to your house - r.aped your wife, slaughtered your children and burnt down your house and then turned around and offered you a ride in their car you would jump in counting yourself lucky for bagging a ride from them ?" You conveniently forgot to include the important detail that you and your relatives killed the reverred leaders of your so-called armed robbers without provocation, before the armed robber decided to revenge.

We certainly don't need Igbos that reason like you in Nigeria, please remain in diaspora if that is where you are. Most Igbos that one meets from Lagos to Abuja to Sakwato, do not exhibit the kinds of moronic thoughts you continue to spew on these pages. You must be one of those dan daudu internet warriors who are completely toothless. Olodo, rakumin dajij.

See how your "brain" works - in your sycophantic state you cant tell the difference between a fanatical muslim demagogue and a genuine leader.  So how happy are you living as a subject of the Sokoto Caliphate, why is it that after 50 years of misrule from this clique you still live on the equivalent of $1 a day?

Oh and why is it that the entire eastern region is in a state of infrastructural collapse while kaduna, kano, abuja, maiduguri benefit from the oil revenues?

Theres no fool like a blind deaf and dumb fool, you definitely fit the description of a platinum plated fool.

If you are indeed igbo take a trip to the north and put down roots there and lets see how far you get with your delusional idiocy about a united nigeria - looser.

Of course i would rather live in a foreign land and live with dignity than live in the land of my father as a slave like you.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Despite his initial good intentions, Ojukwu was not prepared for war. Dede is unlikely to agree with this since he thinks the only error Ojukwu made was in appointing Banjo to lead the BEF. This is just my opinion.

Strategic errors
1. [b]Not realising that Biafra did not have the resources to engage the Nigerian side. A very gifted General will use the weight and/or size of its enemy against it (Judo strategy). Biafra was outnumbered and outgunned but it did nothing extra-ordinary to shift the balance of the war. Please read about how Ho Chi Minh defeated first, the French and then the Americans despite being seriously out-gunned.[/b]2. Not forming alliances before declaring Biafra. It didn't reach alliances with the West or the Camerouns to its East. Due to antecedents in Nigeria's history, Biafra did not have the complete support of the groups geographically beneath it. This was particularly telling as it became blockaded for most periods of the war.
3. Not anticipating that super powers would support Nigeria (this is called short-sightedness). Blaming it on the discovery of crude oil is flippant.
4. Using Enugu as the capital with it so close to the Northern front. Enugu was captured after only 3 months of fighting (Oct 4th). The fall of Enugu meant that Biafra was always on the backfoot.
5. Not realising that without a capable Navy, Biafra would be blockaded
6. Declaring Biafra too soon; Biafra was declared on May 29th, Nigeria launched its offensive on the 6th of July. Biafra did not have the time to source for weapons. Hence its locally made weapons were not sufficient to prosecute a full scale war.
7. Biafra did not have the means to feed its citizens with the war on its soil; this was exacerbated by not having a single ally on any of its borders

I have read from you the good, the bad and this is definitely the ugly. Did you mention that Ho Chi Minh was apparently outgunned yet he defeated France and USA? This political posture is akin to despoil of historical facts. When I read about the conflict between North and South Vietnam, I draw a conclusion from two diametrically opposed political philosophies. In addition, it was war instigated by the superpowers and regional resentment of far away superpower with an alien socio-political influence.

Baring intellectual dishonesty on your part, you should have realized that Ho Chi Minh was militarily and economically backed by superpower such as USSR and neighboring communist oriented countries such China, Laos and Cambodia. It will amount to historical fallacy to juxtapose the political issues of Biafra to North Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.

I shall not give credence to other enumerated conjectures within your post by commenting on them.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by cap28: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Why anyone answers to this Cap28 dude is still beyond me. Cant u guys tell that he's suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress disorder? Cant u all tell that this monkey's attitude is an after-effect of the Biafran war? Keep replying the beast at your own peril!

you would know a lot about PTSD given that you grew up in the ghettos of beds stuy
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
Dede1:

I have read from you the good, the bad and this is definitely the ugly. Did you mention that Ho Chi Minh was apparently outgunned yet he defeated France and USA? This political posture is akin to despoil of historical facts. When I read about the conflict between North and South Vietnam, I draw a conclusion from two diametrically opposed political philosophies. In addition, it was war instigated by the superpowers and regional resentment of far away superpower with an alien socio-political influence.

Baring intellectual dishonesty on your part, you should have realized that Ho Chi Minh was militarily and economically backed by superpower such as USSR and neighboring communist oriented countries such China, Laos and Cambodia. It will amount to historical fallacy to juxtapose the political issues of Biafra to North Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.

I shall not give credence to other enumerated conjectures within your post by commenting on them.   

Dude,

Go and read Contemporary Strategy Analysis by Robert Grant; Grant analyses the war between Vietnam and the US from a strategy point of view and draws several conclusions. I am bound to go with the opinion of a respected Business School Professor.  

You are free to ignore the rest of my post which I clearly stated as my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Held Bilateral Meeting With World Leaders At AU Summit / COVID-19: FG Appeals To Traders, Transporters Not To Hike Prices / Petrol Landing Cost Jumps To ₦186, Oil Hits $64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.