Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Why Blame The North And West For Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Blame The North And West For Biafra (10459 Views)

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP / Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2010
The most ridiculous nonsense that has populated this discuss is the insinuation Yoruba had no capable sons in the Nigerian armed forces to standup against the aggressors from the northern region of Nigeria. I try not to delve into this illogical argument about the number of Yoruba under the arms in Nigerian armed forces and their lack of intestinal fortitude to spite in the face of a bully. Like Ndigbo, Yoruba had considerable amount of Sandhusrt- trained combatants in the officer’s cadre of Nigerian armed forces as of 1966. Unlike Ndigbo, good number of officers of Yoruba extraction held more command positions than any other ethnic group in Nigeria as of 1966.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ vicenco

Did you read ojukwu's letter to the west?
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Dede1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Dude,

Go and read Contemporary Strategy Analysis by Robert Grant; Grant analyses the war between Vietnam and the US from a strategy point of view and draws several conclusions. I am bound to go with the opinion of a respected Business School Professor. 

You are free to ignore the rest of my post which I clearly stated as my opinion.

Dude, I had rather sit at home with facts from the books on "Vietnam War" written by stalwarts such as retired US army officer and military historian Harry G Summers Jr. and political strategist and diplomatic icon Henry Kissinger than believe a business school professor struggling to make the ends meet such as Robert Grant.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Dede1:

The most ridiculous nonsense that has populated this discuss is the insinuation Yoruba had no capable sons in the Nigerian armed forces to standup against the aggressors from the northern region of Nigeria. I try not to delve into this illogical argument about the number of Yoruba under the arms in Nigerian armed forces and their lack of intestinal fortitude to spite in the face of a bully. Like Ndigbo, Yoruba had considerable amount of Sandhusrt- trained combatants in the officer’s cadre of Nigerian armed forces as of 1966. Unlike Ndigbo, good number of officers of Yoruba extraction held more command positions than any other ethnic group in Nigeria as of 1966.   

So only officers fight wars
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
jason12345:

@ vicenco

Did you read ojukwu's letter to the west?

What's in the letter that's hard for you to understand?
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by strangerf: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
Can someone reproduce the letter?
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
Dede1:

Dude, I had rather sit at home with facts from the books on "Vietnam War" written by stalwarts such as retired US army officer and military historian Harry G Summers Jr. and political strategist and diplomatic icon Henry Kissinger than believe a business school professor struggling to make the ends meet such as Robert Grant.   

Vietname is a small nation and it went against the odds in defeating the US and France regardless of support from the USSR.
You should list the books you are referring to. Besides, using your logic from previous debates, American commentators are likely to be biased. Making derogatory remarks about people who have a divergent opinion to yours says more about you rather those you are referring to. You should learn to debate in public without talking others down, especially those who are accomplished in their fields. You refer to Grant as a struggling business school professor. Here is a short profile

Robert M. Grant is the Eni Professor of Strategic Management at Bocconi University in Milan as well as a Visiting Fellow at Georgetown University. He is British but has taught for many years in North America at UCLA, Georgetown, California Polytechnic and University of British Columbia. He has worked with companies such as Nortel, American Express, Zurich Financial Services and Lockheed Martin. He is on the editorial boards of Strategic Management Journal, Long Range Planning, and Strategy & Leadership.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
OJUKWU'S LETTER TO BANJO

Republic of Biafra Enugu,
22nd August, 1967.
My dear Victor,
1. For some time now, you and I
have been discussing the
circumstances that have led to
the current and inevitable
disintegration of what was the
Federation of Nigeria. We have
been fully convinced that the
aim of the Hausa/Fulani complex
has ever been, and will ever
remain, the total domination of
every other part of what was
known as the Federation of
Nigeria. It is impossible to forget
that the crisis which led to the
army take over in January 1966,
the coup of the Northern
soldiers led by Gowon in July
1966, the wholesale and
indiscriminate massacre of the
people of what is now Biafra-
and, to a less degree, the people
of the Mid-West and West,
including the Yorubas, were all
the direct result of Hausa/Fulani
attempt to subjugate and use as
tools, the gallant people of
Western Nigeria namely the
Yorubas. We do not need to
remind ourselves of the heavy
losses in life and property
suffered by the Yoruba people in
their fight for justice and
freedom during 1965.
2. Sharing.our belief that the
people of Yorubaland have a
right to live a life of equality and
self-respect and justice free of
domination and dictatorship
from any quarter, you have both
identified with the cause of the
Biafra struggle for survival and
expressed your determination to
see the people of Yorubaland
freed from Hausa/Fulani
domination.
We, the people of Biafra, for our
part are willing and have decided
to give you and the people of
Yorubaland every assistance to
achieve your aim.
3. After clearing the whole
question with my Executive
Council, I, as the Commander in
Chief of the Biafran Armed
Forces, have decided to place at
your disposal Biafran forces, for
the liberation of
Yorubaland on the following
clear conditions:-
(i) You will have nothing to do
with the Military Administrator in
the Mid-West Territory during
your sojourn there prior to your
move to the West.
(ii) The willingness and
preparedness of Biafra to assist
any part of the former
Federation of Nigeria wishing
and willing to liberate itself from
the Hausa/Fulani domination,
does not in anyway whatever
imply any inclination on her part
to compromise her sovereignty
or preserve what remains of the
defunct Federation of Nigeria. In
other words, our sovereignty and
break with Nigeria is irrevocable.
Nothing must, therefore be said
or done by you or any member
of the Liberation Army to give a
contrary impression.
(iii) Biafra is determined to
maintain and safeguard her
sovereignty and ensure that her
integrity and safety are never
again threatened.
(iv) Biafran troops will, after the
liberation of the Yorubaland,
remain in that territory only for
as long as we in Biafra consider it
necessary for the Yorubas to
consolidate their position and
sovereignty against any external
threat.
(v) On the liberation of the
Yorubaland, you will be
appointed as the Military
Governor of that territory.
(vi) The liberation of Western
Nigeria will be a prelude to the
liberation of all Yorubas up to
the River Niger and the
severance of all connections
between the West and the North
at Jebba.
(vii) During the period of
Biafrans troops’ presence in your
territory, all political measures,
statements or decrees shall be
subject to the approval, in
writing by myself or on my
authority.
(viii) Should our troops arrive
and liberate Lagos, the
government of the Republic of
Biafra reserves the right to
appoint a Military administrator
for the territory. Such an
Administrator  will remain in
office until a merger of that
territory with Yorubaland is
effected by Biafran troops.
(ix) As soon as possible after
your appointment as the Military
Governor of Western Nigeria and
separation of that territory from
Nigeria, you and I must meet to
discuss:
(a)     the duration of stay of Biafran
troops in your territory;
(b)     the areas and subjects of
cooperation between the
liberated sovereign states of
Western Nigeria, or by what
name it may call itself, and
Biafra.
4. I do not need to remind you
that Biafra regards all Yoruba as
friends. As such everything
should be done, to ensure the
minimum force and loss of life
are involved in achieving the
objective of liberation.
5. It is essential, in order to avoid
misunderstanding or confusion,
that all subsequent requests for
support be formally made to me
by you in writing.
6. Will you please signify in
writing, your acceptance of the
above conditions so that you
may leave for Western Nigeria
and lead the army of liberation.
Yours very sincerely,
signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu
Ojukwu,
Military Governor and
Commander in Chief of Biafran
Armed Forces.

www.dawodu.com/biafra1.htm
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
So, jason, what's your point? We have the material now to analyse.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jaygetta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
Chei! I hate to get involved in this tribal ish most of u revel in. But look as Ojukwu been wan take style style turn Western Nigeria into Owerri Phase II! Lol. Failed on Arrival. Longthroat.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by strangerf: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2010
jaygetta:

Chei! I hate to get involved in this tribal ish most of u revel in. But look as Ojukwu been wan take style style turn Western Nigeria into Owerri Phase II! Lol. Failed on Arrival. Longthroat.

My thoughts as well

I am glad the Yorubas saw through his stupidity

Imagine where the Yoruba race would be now, If he had succeded?

Thank God!
Yoruba4lyf
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
jaygetta:

How? Do you have problems with comprehending simple statements. What did he say here?

Sharing.our belief that the
people of Yorubaland have a
right to live a life of equality and
self-respect and justice free of
domination and dictatorship
from any quarter

No wonder Banjo had a problem in understanding a letter that doesn't take you 15 minutes to read through. It seems it runs in your vein. Almajiris of the south.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by OchiAgha2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
Is it me, or does Katsumoto only come alive when the discussion at hand concerns Biafra and the Civil War? I have never seen him in anything except threads concerning the war.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^^
What do you expect? That's how far his brains can think.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Is it me, or does Katsumoto only come alive when the discussion at hand concerns Biafra and the Civil War? I have never seen him in anything except threads concerning the war.

excanny:

^^^
What do you expect? That's how far his brains can think.

One who debates with emotion and without logic is bound to sound like an backside. The facts are there; you could easily have through my posts to ascertain whether I only contribute in Civil war threads but you chose not to, preferring instead to make a statement full of poo. I can only infer that you both do not or can not work in professions requiring deep thinking and analyses.

Ochi agha aka Omenani aka EzeUche - Be careful

Excanny - get off my nuts; I don't do beef. You can engage others of persuasions similar to yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=559737.msg7283066#msg7283066 (Obama is a weakling)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=564090.msg7300296#msg7300296 (Saraki an Egba man)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=558356.msg7282172#msg7282172 (Europe is Crumbling)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=560486.msg7260705#msg7260705 (Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More?)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261802.msg7225193#msg7225193 (What Career Track Are You On?)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=555481.msg7202227#msg7202227 (Which Country Should Be classified with BRIC? Nigeria Or South Africa?)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=554437.msg7188020#msg7188020 (African Lingua Franca - Between Hausa And Kiswahili)
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by OchiAgha2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Ochi agha aka Omenani aka EzeUche - Be careful

I keep on telling you people that I am not this "EzeUche."  angry I am Omenani, but not EzeUche. This is starting to piss me off now. Did "EzeUche" do so much damage to this section, that every new Igbo who post in the politics section has to be associated with him. "EzeUche" is a full Nigerian. I am a proud Igbo/Black American. Do not ever forget that.

And do not get upset. I was simply making an observation. Cry me a river Katsumoto. Until proven otherwise, I will say that you only post on topics concerning Biafra. Just own up to your choices.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Excanny - get off my nuts; I don't do beef. You can engage others of persuasions .
Dude, quit crying like a paranoid little sissy. I've got no beef for you. I judge people based on what they post here. What you fail to disprove is if most of your posts are not in biafra-related issues. I'm not dictating to you where to post, but you cant fault the observation made about you.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
excanny:

So, jason, what's your point? We have the material now to analyse.

My problem is that from the letter it can be deduced  that ojukwu wanted to rule the south including yorubas an the ijaws! Why not leave immediately after the 'liberation'? Why wait until biafra is ready to let us go? How can a man that cannot rule or liberate his people,liberate the whole south? From the letter, it can be said that he was power drunk! Why negotiate with banjo not awo? These are the questions I have coupled with the fact that ekweme created the mid west yet his region was untouched undecided. Why would a friend not negotiate instead of dictating terms and conditions?  Can you even imagine the insult  angry. Who the hell does that bast.ard thing he is? Dictating terms with the west and mw? Something, I wonder how people think? If he does that again to the west and mw, I would join the military and personally blown his brains out! Bast.ard!

As for the north.

In as much as I don't like them, I think we have more ties with them than you guys. The reason is that, if you read the conversation but awo and ojukwu plus this letter. You would see a pattern of arrogance and disrespect! We have had contact with the fulanis, fought wars formed an empire before we even know there is an east or igbo.

You guys do not have sympathy for anyone. All you think about is yourselves!

There may be some errors because I am using my phone

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Katsumoto: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
excanny:

Dude, quit crying like a paranoid little sissy. I've got no beef for you. I judge people based on what they post here. What you fail to disprove is if most of your posts are not in biafra-related issues. I'm not dictating to you where to post, but you cant fault the observation made about you.

Sure, move the goal posts when you are found out. You stated 'That's how far his brains can think' implying that I only contribute to Biafra/Civil war threads in agreement with factually inacurate statement made my EzeUche. Now that I have presented the facts, you change your stance. Besides I don't have time to discern what topics I contribute the most to; I leave that to you since you are obviously here to judge people. You are free to make any observations you choose but when you state them, ensure that they are based on facts otherwise it becomes apparent that your posts/observations are based on bad belle. Anyway, thats my final contribution to this digression.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by T9ksy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
. I do not need to remind youthat Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends. As such everything
should be done, to ensure the minimum force and loss of life are involved in achieving the
objective of liberation.

This Ojukwu sef! Ogbologbo 419 kingpin!! Since when did biafra regards Yorubas as "friends"? Was that after NCNC collude with NPC to jail our leader on a thrunped-up charge?

By no strectch of the imagination can any sane person except an impish character discribe the r/ship between the Igbos and the yorubas, as "bedfellows"!

Thank goodness, Pa Awo (R.I.P) did not fall for Ojukwu's Trojan's horse.

Whatever arrangement Ojukwu had with Banjo was just that- between them two. Banjo does not speak for the yorubas and i do not recollect
anyone asking Banjo to solicit for Ojukwu's aid on our behalf.

Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it
necessary
for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

Hmmmmnnnnn liberation, indeed! Thank goodness, Awo did not sucumb to Ojukwu's bait. Yorubaland
will probably be a colony of the biafran nation by now as i don't see the igbos ever leaving.

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
T9ksy link=topic=568982.msg7363047#msg7363047

[color=#000099:

Hmmmmnnnnn liberation, indeed! Thank goodness, Awo did not sucumb to Ojukwu's bait. Yorubaland
will probably be a colony of the biafran nation by now as i don't see the igbos ever leaving.
[/color]
can you imagine the insult! Ne wants to colonize the yorubas! The man is so senseless! Even the ijaws could perceive the insult not to talk of the yorubas. The hausa, fulanis and us have cultural and historic ties compared with this ojukwu man. How can a man the cannot control his people control an empire that stretches from Nigeria to east Togo!

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Onlytruth(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I am tempted to believe that the kind of hatred spewed by the above post is not isolated to a few individuals such as the poster, but is entrenched deep in the hearts of people like Onlytruth, Eziachi, and others from their ethnic group.

Many of those people are yet to realize that the said hatred is the main reason why they will continue to be ruled one way or another, by you know who  smiley  Call your rulers abokis or almajiris as you see fit, but given your frame of minds, you may not taste real presidential powers in Nigeria for another 50years after GEJ. We now know that GEJ is Igbo, he said it to your faces and with tails in your behinds, you could not challenge his claim. That was quite disappointing given the fact that cowardice, hitherto, had not been a trait one could attribute to Ndigbo with a straight face, until now.

Guy, do you even understand the meaning of the word "hatred"?  shocked shocked SMH!

This dude comes here, gloats about the murder, despoil and destruction of Igbo lives and property in Nigeria, and the continued destruction of an entire country's potential for greatness, just to keep the Igbo down; yet he dares accuse anyone of hatred?

Believe me, in Nigeria, in terms of wickedness and hatred, I don't think any tribe approaches the levels of your people -the Hausa/Fulani. You are THE MOST WICKED GROUP in Africa.  sad

History had thrown you a curve ball in 1966 and you did your thing, thinking that you have cornered Nigeria for ever. Well, guess where we are today- a minority guy whom you wrote off and have been stealing blind, is YOUR president. grin grin grin hehehe!
And if he maintains the balls he has grown so far, he will rule you for at least 8 years and change that country for ever.

All your evil plans in Nigeria are falling one by one.
Today we have an international airport in Enugu - something you worked so hard to block. So, you see? One day you will wake up to find yourself where you belong - at my gate keeping away flies! Mutum banza.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
When did yorubas or mid west tell ojukwu or igbos that they needed liberation? If igbos cal that betrayal then we would be betraying eachother for a very long time! Liberation my arse!

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by OchiAgha2(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
People need to calm down. Nothing good will come of this thread. Why do people like discussing such a topic.?Our views are firmly entrenched, so why discuss an issue that is going no where? People need to leave this topic and talk about current events. We all know history and no one can change that. The lies that are being spread in this thread is also appalling. Shame on the OP that started this thread. You only wanted to start trouble.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by Onlytruth(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
I really think that the Yoruba is irrelevant as far as Biafra is/was concerned. Biafra could have won the war decisively if the Eastern leaders planned it well.

I really think that the Yorubas have been given too much attention for either outcome of the war, which is why they talk about it more than those who actually fought the war against Biafra -namely northern minorities.

The Igbo say that when men finish fighting, women take over the talking and bragging part. I believe that is what Yoruba folks here have been doing. I advise my Igbo brothers to ignore them and focus on the men we fought - the northerners, because if we don't, we waste our attention on irrelevant things.
No one knows what will still happen in Nigeria. We should not waste our attention on those who can't sway the war either way.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by excanny: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
Katsumoto:

Sure, move the goal posts when you are found out. You stated 'That's how far his brains can think' implying that I only contribute to Biafra/Civil war threads in agreement with factually inacurate statement made my EzeUche. Now that I have presented the facts, you change your stance. Besides I don't have time to discern what topics I contribute the most to; I leave that to you since you are obviously here to judge people. You are free to make any observations you choose but when you state them, ensure that they are based on facts otherwise it becomes apparent that your posts/observations are based on bad belle. Anyway, thats my final contribution to this digression.

You are just ranting. You are the one trying to change my stance which is, as long as you are yet to disprove it, that is where you are usually seen. Who care what you post in the child boards? It takes me several weeks to even check those boards. I only peep there whenever the main politics board is uninteresting.

I still maintain biafra issues are as far you can go. It is your onus to strongly disprove that or go to hell.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by T9ksy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
Don't mind them ojare, Jason!

One moment they were seceeding and the next, they were "liberating" other regions (and imposing their choice of leaders on them),
who did not implicitly or otherwise, begged for their assistance.

Herein lies the rationale behind the deep-seated hatred the igbos have for Pa Awo. He put paid to their hegemonic ambition in Yorubaland!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
People people
I tell u some of we igbos do not reason properly
Some of my Igbo brothers on this forum are just pure animals

Yorubas, I tell u, if u see any Igbo on the street unless the senseable ones do not ever trust igbos

I am telling u this things because I am 1

In fact ones we northerns start, just leave us to deal with them

Onlytruth, vicero,dede and co, u are a disgrace to us igbos. Fact!!
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
T9ksy:

Don't mind them ojare, Jason!

One moment they were seceeding and the next, they were "liberating" other regions (and imposing their choice of leaders on them),
who did not implicitly or otherwise, begged for their assistance.

Herein lies the rationale behind the deep-seated hatred the igbos have for Pa Awo. He put paid to their hegemonic ambition in Yorubaland!!!

Can you Imagine? And when facts come to light people like only truth and ezeuche would ignore. I have a family friend in the airforce. I think I would also join when I come to Nigeria permanently. I want the war to be between us against ojukwu and his loyalists! What an Insult! Even when the fulanis came to ilorin, we know they betrayed us. No problem. They never said in their lives that they wanted to  liberate us! How can an ethnic group that does not have a king now conquer the WHOLE YORUBA LAND? Even the fulanis never tried it

1 Like

Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by aljharem(m): 9:07pm On Dec 18, 2010
Jason u are a dumb for having inyamarai friend
I am Igbo and I dislike the way my brothers do at times
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by jason12345: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
alj harem:

Jason u are a dumb for having inyamarai friend
I am Igbo and I dislike the way my brothers do at times

not all igbos think like these fools on Nl. my igbo friends know the truth! ojukwu, what a bastard. awon were eranu! angry angry angry. Errant nonsense! Awon oloshi.
Re: Why Blame The North And West For Biafra by T9ksy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2010
Can you Imagine? And when facts come to light people like only truth and ezeuche would ignore. I have a family friend in the airforce. I think I would also join when I come to Nigeria permanently. I want the war to be between us against ojukwu and his loyalists! What an Insult! Even when the fulanis came to ilorin, we know they betrayed us. No problem. They never said in their lives that they wanted to  liberate us! How can an ethnic group that does not have a king now conquer the WHOLE YORUBA LAND? Even the fulanis never tried it

The main problem with the igbos is that, though they are quite smart, they make the erronous mistake in assuming that others are dumb. The sh.it that they won't accept from anyone, they will try imposing it on others and when the people turn it down, they become abusive whilst also distorting the facts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia / Kashamu Empowers Constituents, Artisans In Ijebu North East, Ikenne And Sagamu / Video Of President Buhari Visit To Benue Over The Recent Killings In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.