Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (14651 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Again! Chai! / Patrick Obahiagbon Again! / Controversial Bill: Legislators Are Rascals - Hon Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by LaconicINC: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2010
Anytime this man's issue comes up what makes me laugh the more is Nairalanders comments,somebody said he should be taken to Saudi Arabia for medical checkup! Hahaha,una no go use laff kill person.The Hon is a source of comic relief sha,u must gv that to him! U've just gato love this guy!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by abey002: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
All this big grammar for the dead? I must confess; i can't get anything from what he's saying. And English is about communication; this man is not communicating,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Peromnia: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
Feel u die
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by rhymz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
snowdrops:

i seem to understand his "rubbish" more than yours.

Next time learn to paragraph
. . .you are an !diot. How is it my fault that you are slow? Try typing on your phone pad and still manage to make sense like I did, Fool!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Serendipity: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Nawao
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Sweetnecta: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2010
i like his pant style if you throw it back to 1973/74

he should be tired of old school, by 1975.

i thought 9ja elites are fashion forward.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Saecula: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Wetin?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Saecula: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Wetin?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Saecula: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
How far?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Solomon227(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ rhymz

rhymz:

. . .you are an !diot. How is it my fault that you are slow? Try typing on your phone pad and still manage to make sense like I did, Fool!

Bros dont get so worked-up on Hon Patricks lingo. The fact that u yourself is almost always discussing his speeches should tell u d man is a force to reckon with in our strange polity. Hon. Patrick stands and contributions @ d lower house have shown he will be a "good man" if our system was much better than it is now. He has employed his 'complicated use of English language' as a weapon to influence legislative decisions and has incurred the anger of his colleagues for voicing people's minds.
Some of u that dont like him then who do u like?
He is not perfect, we his admirers know dat but he is arguably the most popular lawmaker in the NASS.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by KennyG(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by gabreel: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Folks,
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by snowdrops(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
rhymz:

It aint no fault of mine you use a cheap phone to browse the internet.

On the other hand, had you been smart enough you would have gone to a cyber cafe as all your ilk do.

OK, i get it , you just wanted the house to know that you ve finally got rid of the old nokia phone grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Mustay(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
Whether he's showing off or not, the issue is that he MAKES SENSE with his speeches. He has carved a niche for hinself and I doubt he needs your support to make him 'communicate' to you in simple terms. All I know is that he has consistently raised important issues in the NA; his people are returning him always to the seat. So get the message and worry less about the messenger. CONSISTENCY sums his maxim.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ikeduru: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
This man go do im own dictionary one day .
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by kpozite(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2010
;DAY, Basket mouth and co do get rival.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by redsun(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
He is the kind of clown we waste our hard earned resources on in the tune of millions on monthly basis keeping the so called senators aka lawbreakers.

Talking jargons like the tudur english,impressed with himself that is he is making sense

.He is deranged,crazy,yet he is a senator.He should be in a mad house,anyway nigerian senate is a mad house,he is in the right place.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by andyanders: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
EVEN DEATH WILL BE AFRAID OF HON. OBHIAGBON ,EVEN TO WELCOME HIM TO THE LAND OF THE DEAD.THIS GRAMMAR CAN PULL DOWN THE FOUR WALLS OF GRAVE YARD. NO BURIAL GROUND WILL EVEN ACCEPT HIM BECAUSE HIS GRAMMAR WILL CAUSE EARTHQUAKE. I LOVE HIS GRAMMAR. HE ENTERTAINS PEOPLE
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Emmysteve(m): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
I beg make dem vote dis man 4 second term. I love him
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Mustay(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2010
@redsun Dimeji Bankole or Kanti Bello are those you like to spend 'hard earned' money on. Nigerians and their sentiments! Moreover, the 'mad man' isn't a senator; he's a House of Reps member. Decode the merits.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by rhymz(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2010
snowdrops:

It aint no fault of mine you use a cheap phone to browse the internet.

On the other hand, had you been smart enough you would have gone to a cyber cafe as all your ilk do.

OK, i get it , you just wanted the house to know that you ve finally got rid of the old nokia phone grin grin cheesy cheesy
. . .hmmm whatever sha! Na U get your mouth, Am way above this nonsense, me and U no dey compete for who dey enta cyber pass, I ve said my piece, you should do thesame and move on. I ve seen many of your posts and honestly you usually sounded like an informed adult until now, you can do better than indulging in unprovoked attacks on people who respect you and expect that you do thesame. Even if you are bored here, there are other engaging things you can actually do with your time you know?
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Jideultimate(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hon. Patrick never sieze to amaze cause anytime the Hon. talk in the House he always make me wonder wether English emanated from Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by snowdrops(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
rhymz:

. . .hmmm whatever sha! Na U get your mouth, Am way above this nonsense, me and U no dey compete for who dey enta cyber pass, I ve said my piece, you should do thesame and move on. I ve seen many of your posts and honestly you usually sounded like an informed adult until now, you can do better than indulging in unprovoked attacks on people who respect you and expect that you do thesame. Even if you are bored here, there are other engaging things you can actually do with your time you know?
Well i sense some insight from this last comment. You resorted to name calling in the first place, which i would never do myself. I was being honest by making you know that your long criticism of this chap would have been better outlined in paragraphs, and voila, you erupted.
BTW, back to the topic.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by ajadrage: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
The guy made sense, he does make sense in his ideology. However, what he says is one thing, whether he really believes what he says is something else entirely. . .
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by nison(m): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2010
Graduates don't speak like dis, it is only pple who were trained in d village, wen given a little opportunity dey wud want 2 exercise their ignorance by confusing others who donot know their left nor right. If he so gud in speakin English, why is he not appointed as an ambassador 2 rep Nigeria in America.  angry
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Bestglo(f): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2010
cheesy cheesy Go Patrick, Go Patrick, Go

I'm loving your Grammar
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by yunafa(f): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2010
W, T, F!!! my stomach muscles ache soooooooo baaaaad from laughter, this speech or is it tribute can wake a corpse!!!! what did he think he was there to do? if it was his intention to hypnotise the family, then he SUCCEEDED!!!!!!!!
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by hollars(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2010
i laugh so tey, my boss got irritated, dis man should speak what we understand, less wonder, they whole house won't stop laughing whenever he's up to talk on the floor of the house,
as for that pic up there, he must have a dedicated designer tailor
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by akinnux(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2010
Holy Moses. I dey laff oh.
When will this laughter virus initiated by Baba Iyabo stop.
I think Hon. Obahiagbon is just a comedian and should learn how to really communicate in English.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by Ajengogo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
Seriously speaking, this man likes playing to the gallery with his spoken english. Be it business communication, project writing, proposal writing or even ssce/waec examination for that matter will this kind of word arrangement earn one anything meaningful. I am very sure illiteracy is the order of the day where he comes from. Obviously his indigenous people would have long condemned him to a psychiatric hospital if he were to speak his native dialect in this moddled-up, unco-ordinated and concorcted manner.

To cap it all, his dress sense should tell every responsible person the kind of person he is. He is simply an attention seeker, and that is a form of mental disorder!!!! Simple.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by husu(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
I heard somebody say the English is wrong, please think twice: This is the decoded version!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy againnnnnnnnnnnnn

Hon.Patrick Obahiagbon on Pa Enahoro
Certainly the fall of another titan (a person of exceptional importance and reputation).
Chief Anthony Enahoro's modus vivendi (temporary accommodation of disagreement between parties), whilst he peregrinated (traveling or wandering around) through this will-o-the-wisp( delusive or misleading hope) of a three dimensional world, resonated with a divine halo (indication of a radiant light) of an iconic personage who was propelled by the PIRKEAVOTHIAN apothegm (short pity instructive saying) which urges man to realize "that the day is short and the work is great, " No wonder that from a very young age, he engaged in self abnegation (self denial) and mortification ( feeling of shame or humiliation) of the flesh in a Spartan (self discipline), clinical and cerebral bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of his health infrastructure. He ceaselessly fulminated ( issued a thunderous verbal attack) against vagabonds (moving from place to place without home) in power whose primus mobile (prime mover) had philistinic ( ignorance and aparthy towards culture and intelligence) anchorage on a depreciably mindless crave for vacuous hedonism (the pursuit of pleasure) and ingratiating (pleasing) political megalomania (delusional fantasies of wealth, power or omnipotence). He must have been viscerally pained (felt in as if in the internl organs of the body) to note while he was at the departure lounge (move or act in a lazy relaxed way), that the ship of the Nigerian State was still nosediving and sliding into an eschewable (shunning) oxbow lake and cataract (large or high water fall) and he must finally have wondered if the zoning debate currently going on is not another egregious (conspicuously bad or offensive) insult by our elitist political class on the pauperized (impoverish),sissified (having qualities of women) and ossified (to become bony) sensibilities and sensitivities of our lumpen proletariat (mentally sluggish lowest class). The only way we can honour this great man who gave his all for Nigeria is for all progressive forces to extricate (to release from entanglement) themselves from the arms of morpheus (the god of sleep and dreams), with a view to continously dymistify (make less mysterious),explode and pulverize (grind to powder) the machivellian ( characterized by expediency),Mephistophelian (cunning, ingenuity or wickedness typical of a devil) primitively accumulative and rabidly (extremely violent) sybaritic (devoted to pleasure and luxury) propensities of our political class be it at the level of executive suzerainty (people tributary to a more powerful entity) or parliamentary olympian aloofness (distance yourself from something).
Adieu Pa Anthony Enahoro!!

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon.
Re: Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro by namdo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2010
though he uses some strange english words, i think he always has a view point if you listen/read carefully. He sounds like a comedian to me, nothing serious, that is his own legacy. what's yours? cool. Naija I hail thee.

How about this: I see this as a veritable bugaboo which must be papoosed by all compos métis homosapien.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"APC Akida" Group Emerges In Kaduna / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins Award In Atlanta, Becomes Honorary Citizen / Biafra - A Call For The Ijaw Nation To Stand Up For Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.