Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (45079 Views)

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
youwanbanme:

grin grin she easily take offence tew grin infact if not that i know she is not on NL i would suspected maybe she is the one behind d moniker.
i think i wil just stick to " breaking every rule she makes " and also ensure there is no amunitions around

LMAO. Stahp!

All the best smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by emonis88: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, there isn't. I like everyone. There're Kenyans & Ghanaians on this forum, I'm on good terms with them as well. It doesn't mean I fancy them though lol.
Never knew we had other Africans on this forum. They y r we not getting a lot of news n gists from their own side of Africa.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by emonis88: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'll pass smiley
U sure? Well when u feel like it Nigeria is another experience entirely. The good, the bad, n the ugly.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Awwwww kiss Hope we'll be celebrating in person soon tongue
How has everything been?
The vacation was just me in hibernation, doing some shedding.
Of course cool
Fine it has been good.

I love your use of words.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
emonis88:

Never knew we had other Africans on this forum. They y r we not getting a lot of news n gists from their own side of Africa.

Really? There're South Africans, Ghanaians, Kenyans, Somalis, Ethiopians, Zimbabweans & Cameroonians...just to mention a few. You must not visit other sections of the forum much.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
emonis88:

U sure? Well when u feel like it Nigeria is another experience entirely. The good, the bad, n the ugly.

Noted.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Of course cool
Fine it has been good.

I love your use of words.

Are you still with what's-his-name? grin tongue

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Are you still with what's-his-name? grin tongue

Thanks smiley
We never had anything going on between us.
Just a normal online play nothing more

I don't even know him outside this forum
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by nick50(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Treasuredvessel:

Like it has dawned on you right,we should say yes to just anybody because we want to get married right?I'm not the overtly emotional type bro,i enjoy my own company.
..woman you ain't enjoying anything... Shiloh 2030 is knocking
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

We never had anything going on between us.
Just a normal online play nothing more

I don't even know him outside this forum

You could literally knock me over with a feather right now. I'm shocked! You guys had us/me fooled grin You guys play too much lol.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Rozaytee: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
A305:
who this gorgeous lady here ;100% intelligence black child.

Quite a bummer I still can't figure out a way to do a DM here on Nairaland, I sure would love to hold a conversation with you so I see how deep you are. (wongrass99@gmail.com), Please use the email so you don't get to expose your phone number to the world or you might as well leave me your email so I don't expose my phone number to the world.
lol...sent a mail
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by DNSPro: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
youwanbanme:

HSDD means hypoactive sexual desire disorder, maybe yours is not up to that buh its obvious someone like you wil av a very low libido.
Sounds logical tho " You have to bring the person out of their shell by not being too pressing" buh these very gurl am talking is the type if i don't make move we can go one year n ordinary kiss will not happen .... she told me in are previous r/ship sex only happen when she intiates it, which means a guy just as to wait on her mood, she wants to play with my beards , touch my body esp. nipple buh don't want me to recipocrate, who does that ? i just feel its wrong for a woman to dictate d pace of a r/ship. i break her rules everytime we meet grin she leaves angry buh later cums back

You are not far from the truth. I met one here who wants to be the one to always dictate directions of things. Only a sissy will take such.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
bjgurl:
I'm damn ready for marriage don't have suitors, but toaster plenty, which kinda thing be this.
I need prayers faa
hmm for real, may I know you, at least let's start with friendship.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by stanliwise(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Olatara:
Hahahahaha!
Nairaland and bitterly rejected men.
That is just simple women psychology. That slow and steady is a trap for friendzone.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Treasuredvessel: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
nick50:
..woman you ain't enjoying anything... Shiloh 2030 is knocking
You wish
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You could literally knock me over with a feather right now. I'm shocked! You guys had us/me fooled grin You guys play too much lol.
Abi.
It was a no strings attached kinda stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Abi.
It was a no strings attached kinda stuff grin

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO

You're making the lawyer have w come back. Laddy hippo abi whats the name sef.

Baby lawyer what's up
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

You're making the lawyer have w come back. Laddy hippo abi whats the name sef.

Baby lawyer what's up

What are you saying? I'm confused.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by A305: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rozaytee:
lol...sent a mail
Just replied you miss.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

What are you saying? I'm confused.

She's been low key before now. She's been very very low key
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

She's been low key before now. She's been very very low key

I noticed. I'm glad she's back. That's my G.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I noticed. I'm glad she's back. That's my G.

It's obvious. That's anoda special one. Last time we chatted i told her to redice time sepnt on books and begin to read " guys " instead grin I hope you'll lend a voice to this statement too wink ( privately though )
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

It's obvious. That's anoda special one. Last time we chatted i told her to redice time sepnt on books and begin to read " guys " instead grin I hope you'll lend a voice to this statement too wink ( privately though )

Lol, how can I when I don't even know the backstory? She has boy problems? grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, how can I when I don't even know the backstory? She has boy problems? grin

She's overly academical and the excessive negative vibe has gotten to her. Tried talking to her to drop her guard and test the waters. She's a bookworm that has declared the possibilitt of not marrying embarassed

So you see. I almost know ya all now cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
healthserve:

She's overly academical and the excessive negative vibe has gotten to her. Tried talking to her to drop her guard and test the waters. She's a bookworm that has declared the possibilitt of not marrying embarassed

So you see. I almost know ya all now cheesy

Oh, I see. She's suffering from Aquarius-litis grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. She's suffering from Aquarius-litis grin

Healthserve is not serious grin

Which one be Aquarius-litis

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

A word I created for Aquarius problems lol. So what he's saying is not true?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by AmazonHippolyta(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
XhosaNostra:

A word I created for Aquarius problems lol. So what he's saying is not true?
He is not lying sha grin but he is not a 100% correct he is just exaggerating with the details cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by healthserve(m): 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

Kikiki grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
AmazonHippolyta:

He is not lying sha grin but he is not a 100% correct he is just exaggerating with the details cry

Understood smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lucydaniels1234:
Most times, the suitors doesn't have the qualities we look out for. quote author=Orubebe01 post=86765019]What's your reason (s) cos I know many of them, not that men are not coming but don't really know why. So ladies, this thread is for you. Why are you rejecting suitors?

Ladies are the cause at 20-25 Max a Lady is suppose to have marry Wen they clock 30-35 they Will be Using there self to beg man to Mary Them before Then fibriod Must have cover where the baby Will stay

They can comfirm from doctor early marriage is better than late maariage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Fiancée's Backside In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.