Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (45053 Views)

Am I wrong for Rejecting a UK Visa? / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Ewoooor! Ka ka ki n sukun fun oko(husband), ma ya stay single (God forbid! I'd rather stay single than cry for a husband)...

U Think Ure butiful, It has Age that makeup works, when it get to certain Age, makeup Wont work again, later u Will beg Men to marry you By Then they Will ignoré you

Wise up
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by bjgurl(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2020
gingercrazy:
hmm for real, may I know you, at least let's start with friendship.
I'm Bolaji
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2020
bjgurl:

I'm Bolaji
I'm Tobi by name... Mind if I have your mail or digit
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by bjgurl(f): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2020
gingercrazy:
I'm Tobi by name... Mind if I have your mail or digit
Send it to me via mail
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

U Think Ure butiful, It has Age that makeup works, when it get to certain Age, makeup Wont work again, later u Will beg Men to marry you By Then they Will ignoré you

Wise up

I don't wear make up... I can never beg a man to marry me... Laye laye.. I'd rather be single ...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2020
bjgurl:

Send it to me via mail
Done
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by BigDick70inch(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Have taken out time to watch how u answer critics on here..

Even when they throw jabs at u..u do handle it so perfectly..

Is this really u or u r jux pretending to be good behind the keyboard??

Pls..do good to reply??

Lamanii22:

Lol maddo... Yoruba lord "sho ara e"... No one's perfect...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Gracejeri(f): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Change then.. Cos you will end up loosing a good woman.
proclinician:

The man.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by proclinician: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Gracejeri:
Change then.. Cos you will end up loosing a good woman.

Nope. Im good. Stingy is good
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by ismart: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
emonis88:

O ga o! Babe no take am personal na.
cos your sister was mentioned? undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by ismart: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

I wonder who invented the term evening word. Words on the street is suggesting aome have advanced it to yesterdays papers tongue
shocked
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Have taken out time to watch how u answer critics on here..

Even when they throw jabs at u..u do handle it so perfectly..

Is this really u or u r jux pretending to be good behind the keyboard??

Pls..do good to reply??

This is who I am... No pretense...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by BigDick70inch(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

This is who I am... No pretense...

Amazing!!!!
Do u ever get angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Amazing!!!!
Do u ever get angry

I'd be lying if I say "no"... I just have control over it... It's rare for me to explode lol..
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by BigDick70inch(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
I guess u r jux my female version..
I hardly get angry..even when I'm supposed to Oo..
But..people always take my sweetness as me being weak..
How do u cope??

Lamanii22:

I'd be lying if I say "no"... I just have control over it... It's rare for me to explode lol..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by zeeek(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
No reason per se... But if I'm not attracted to you, I wouldn't accept you.. Even if you have all the money... I believe in the law of attraction...
Attraction can be developed and converted to love, love will lead to understanding, understanding to respect, respect to harmony, harmony to joy, joy to a beautiful family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:
I guess u r jux my female version..
I hardly get angry..even when I'm supposed to Oo..
But..people always take my sweetness as me being weak..
How do u cope??

I just move on... Back then I used to cry whenever I'm angry... But now the anger leaves after a short while.. And I like it that way... It's a great thing if you detect something about yourself.. It's easier to work on that thing.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

I just move on... Back then I used to cry whenever I'm angry... But now the anger leaves after a short while.. And I like it that way... It's a great thing if you detect something about yourself.. It's easier to work on that thing.

Lol..
My wahala cum b3 say..
I d3y over explode after people don over ext3nd my limit..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

I don't wear make up... I can never beg a man to marry me... Laye laye.. I'd rather be single ...

You Will Mark my Word, u Cant get stay single
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Liposure: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
faithsystem:
I won't rush into marriage with just anyone, I need to pray really well because my marriage will be part of my life. I don't want to marry a man that would ruin or give me sleepless nights! Majority of the men out there cheats on their wives indirectly or directly, so i hope and pray for the one who will respect God enough not to cheat on me. If i don't have rest of mind, i can't enjoy my marriage! Most of these guys insulting ladies here are no fit for good husbands, so i won't let them get to me. though i always have good guys who i feel might be nice but i'm not attracted to them, now my prayer is: Please Lord, if there be one for me coming forth, let me fall deeply in love with him and if not, let him find his way out. This particular prayer point i believe will chase all the wrong men in my life.

though It's better to reject a suitor to save both from future pto
you ve said a lot. But dont u tink its foolhardy 2 reject base on tribal differences
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by akaahs(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right... It's never the money... A girl only wants to be taken care of.. And my mom would always say that she wishes I marry a man that would take care of me so well ... But she would end her words with "you too have something doing, get a job, learn a skill, don't be dependent"....
......and when such guys show up, U girls fail to recognise them because U re so choosy and carry away with physical attributes
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slimranky:
Most of y'all ladies here talking about slow and steady process before liking a man
Just want to low key exhaust the man's finances and end up FRIENDZONING him....

#Saynotofriendzone

don't mind them , and they will be getting wet just by the site of another hot dude who would probably treat them like trash grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Mandela27: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

I am the owner... To me, attraction matters. Y'all stop making marriage look like it is the ultimate.. Being single is not a curse..
Let ur mama hear this your last statement.So u dont wanna give her grandchildren?
Its obviously not normal my sister
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Austineva:
and u have turn to be d Nairaland monitoring spirit? That's what joblessness can cause. My clamouring is never ur business. Don't u think it will be better and wiser for u to walk up to her and tell her u want her to be ur friend than making mess of urself here. U have totally made urself look like a fool by trying to label someone of what he is not. Its a symbol of joblessness and arrogance. Take note
Woh! sucker punch u gave... but shoot ur shot cos many girls who claimed to be taken are only taken for granted

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

sorry o, from xprnce only ladies raised by single mother harbours this rather stay single syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
dilodavid:
I am sorry about my choice of words. I didn't mean to downgrade you in anyway. If I had known that word wasn't going to go down well with you, I wouldn't have used it.

lol this one is beyond Lazarus oooo. can't stop laughing
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Lamanii22(f): 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
timebomb02:

sorry o, from xprnce only ladies raised by single mother harbours this rather stay single syndrome.

My mom practically raised me... And I believe a man should pursue a woman.... Not the other way round... I can't even do it....
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Lamanii22:

My mom practically raised me... And I believe a man should pursue a woman.... Not the other way round... I can't even do it....

Cut me some slacks pls!No one should pursue anyone. it literally means the other person is running.pursuing is stressful and time exhausting. And you don't have to pursue a man, just be constructively independent, humble and respectful cos it s reciprocal.Trust me, if we find our match, we won't av to be pursuing and u won't either. Only confused and immature ladies play hard-to-get.Its SIMPLE YES OR NO. Enjoy ur day
Re: Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? by lukui: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2020
1.He doesn't have money like dangote, otedola and wale adenuga,

2.He is not funny like basket mouth and bovi

3.He is not romantic like Lexington Steele and manddingo

4.He is a one minute man

5.His d!ck is too small

6.He always frowns his face

7.He doesn't wear expensive clothes

8.He doesn't use good perfumes.

9.He doesn't play with the kids

10.He doesnt talk to anyone in the neighbourhood.

11.He is a plumber, mechanic, teacher, student, barber, carpenter, vulchaniser, and shoemaker.

12.He doesn't supposed to be created by God.

The moment you start listening to Nigerian ladies rants and complaints is the moment you are edging towards drinking sniper or jumping from third mainland bridge.

One of them will look at you and say to her friend "I hate that guy" ask her why she will say" I don't know I just hate him!" . Fear Nigerian women.
Devil bought pen and paper and received lectures from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.