Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. (2595 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by olahero(m): 7:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Good morning nairalanders,

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, she doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

She's currently working somewhere with a lab and she's being pay just 12k per month.

Then I decided to help her to get a govt job here in my state, her citizenship is not from my state but I decided to get her one due to the requirements of the job, and after she's getting to know that the job is almost click, she has started begging me that she found someone else to marry that her mom said she shouldn't marry frm my place before she died and she want to follow her mum wish.

And the job can be stop or giving to her as I wish, please advise me, what should I do about the job? I am now seeing her as an ingrate and I am not happy about her decision.

What should I do especially about this job?

Thanks.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Let the person that wants to marry her find a job for her. Tell her the job is for your girlfriend/wife, since her mum said she shouldn’t marry from your state, then you’re keeping the job for the one that will marry you.
It’s a very simple thing. Let’s stop to complicate issues unnecessarily.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Froshloaded: 7:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Let her get the job.

Bro move on wink

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by eezeribe(m): 7:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Don't give her the job.. Let her go back to her former 12k per month job.. She is an ungrateful wretch.. as typical of her gender.. And as for you, never help a female out of love, anything you are doing for the female gender, consider it charity.. Invest your love on your mum and sisters..

17 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by AfroKnight: 7:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Block the job offer. Break up too.

You deserve better, bro.

This is what I’ve been saying about broke girls using guys to escape poverty. All of a sudden she has found a suitor to marry?

That is a simple confession. She admits she cheated on you while you were hustling to get her a job.

My brother, block that job. Block her number after.

6 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by MiVida(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Give the ungrateful piece of shit the job... Just pity her.

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Davash222(m): 7:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Froshloaded:
Let her get the job.

Bro move on wink
You’re one of the problems we have in this country.
Let her get what job

10 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Froshloaded: 7:34am On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin
Davash222:

Let her get what job

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by ubunja(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2020
olahero:

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, She doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

She's currently working somewhere with a lab and she's being pay just 12k per month.

Then I decided to help her to get a govt job here in my state, her citizenship is not from my state but I decided to get her one due to the requirements of the job, and after she's getting to know that the job is almost click, she has started begging me that she found someone else to marry that her mom said she shouldn't marry frm my place before she died and she want to follow her mum wish.

And the job can be stop or giving to her as I wish, please advise me, what should I do about the job? I am now seeing her as an ingrate and I am not happy about her decision.

Thanks.

When will you Captain Save A Hos ever learn?? Never try to save, build or develop a woman.

Save, build and develop a woman and she'll leave. You lost. Cut your losses and move on. Next time NEVER try to use your love to save any ho.

Also, let her keep the job. She beat you fair and square.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by gbeseun(m): 7:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Break the link of the job and thrash it into the sea.
Dispose off the girl as well,she will never be grateful for anything.

Let thr man he saw find her a new job or let her mum come back so she can tell.her she is at crossroad.
Radarada

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2020
you got her the job believing there is a future together but she scammed you so let her look for another job

2 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by ubunja(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
There's no point or gain for you in Blocking the job for her. Accept that the girl outplayed you, learn from it and move on. Don't be vindictive. Lose with grace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Ultimategeneral: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2020
it was even good that she broke up with you earlier than later. babe probably found one rich bobo and broke up with you sharply.
move on bro and let the next person come in or you join the red pillers.
Meanwhile, l'm sure you have a bro that has been begging you for crumb since, but you chose to ignore him and give it to the one you are calling an ingrate now. it's high time you empower that bro by giving him that job.

6 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by biazarre(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2020
ubunja:
There's no point or gain for you in Blocking the job for her. Accept that the girl outplayed you, learn from it and move on. Don't be vindictive. Lose with grace.
. Stop preaching wat u can't practice, can u do wat u just preached for a man...?

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by ubunja(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2020
biazarre:
. Stop preaching wat u can't practice, can u do wat u just preached for a man...?
who told you I can't practice it?

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Illuminatus(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2020
I find it interesting that you are using the word ‘ungrateful’ to describe what is happening here. As if you were getting her the job so that she would be indebted to you?

Hmmm.

I find the situation rather sad. I’m sorry that you your hopes and dreams are slipping out of your fingers. I’m sorry that the time and energy you invested in the relationship may be coming to fruition. In this case, even though I only know what you have told us, I feel like the girl shouldn’t have started the relationship if she knew how her mother would react and she isn’t ready to rock the boat. This is especially because I know that if the girl really wanted to, she would have married you regardless of what her mother or who never is saying.

Be that as it may, it’s better that this is coming up now. Don’t push it. Let her go. You don’t have to fight for her. You can’t force her to stay.

Move on.

Personally, I wouldn’t renegade on the job arrangement if I was in your shoes. Things I would do for people I am in a relationship with would come with no strings attached and not hinged on us staying together. That you hurt me doesn’t mean that I get to hurt you back. ��‍♂️

But it’s all for you to decide. Numb the pain by keeping the job away or being a good human being first and letting her know that you loved her and though she hurt you, you wish her well.

Good luck, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by LadySarah: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
ubunja:

Wow, you are now a girl. Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by JAOS(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2020
let her have the job then move on at least you are contributing assistance to the government in eradicating unemployment
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Olajydeey: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
let her have the job! God has made You her stepping Stone to success, she is even nice telling you,her mind before she got the job
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Originalsly: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2020
I say block the job. The reasoning..... loyalty to her State is most important. Since her husband must be from her State.... why not her job also? Let her find a job in her State.
But blocking it to get back at her I don't support.

Now that you see the type of person you were about to marry.... thank goodness.... see this as a blessing in disguise.... you may need that job for someone who really deserves it. Move on... with both eyes wide open looking for signs.

3 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Foodqueen(f): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Maybe she never really loved you enough.

But it's good she told you earlier. What if she has gotten the job and went ahead to sponsor her through school, before letting the cat out of the bag.

And it's still possible that she doesn't have anyone, but just don't feel the vibe with you.

Let her get the job, nobody knows tomorrow. Women tends to runaway from guy that truly want them and run after those that don't. We are complicated like that. grin

Maybe she doesn't want to be indepted to you.

Too many maybes......
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by carter009(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
GIVE HER THEY JOB AT YOUR OWN RISK.

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Omar09(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
olahero:

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, she doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

Thanks.

In love and in war, everything is fair. You already started working to get the job for her. Allow her get the job. But move on. Don't continue anymore romance with her. Don't ever say lemme use her as a fvck buddy. Like pack n go. Move on!
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Block the job and move on.

Beside, getting indigenship of your state when she is not an indigene is forgery, and is criminal.

So, don't commit crime because of her

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Lamanii22(f): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
olahero:

Thanks.

Don't give her the job then...you are not born to lose... She's tryna play smart...

4 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Somzee(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
olahero:

There is this girl we have been dating for the past 1 and the half year, [b]she doesn't fits in but I decided to help her out and marry her which she accepted, [/b]as her MUM is no more and she's her sponsors and no one else from her family.

Thanks.
Do it because you want to help her life not for any gain.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by proclinician: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:

Let her get what job

No mind the mumu.
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol! Bros if you are helping her secure a job so she could be your wife then you have no right to judge anyone's morality because you aren't morally inclined yourself. Not only that , you aren't too intellectually sound either. Sorry you are the real MUMU!

That lady was even nice, she could have pretended till she got the job but she was honest with you and here you are spewing gibberish. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by TOMSY(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Op. I wouldn't advice you to get her the job, because then, you would be committing a crime for a stranger by changing her state of origin. Never go that length for strangers, as it may have consequences in the future. If she was going to marry you, then you would have been FAMILY and any consequence faced will be shared by both of you. She really played you. Just block it and move on.

Don't let anyone blackmail you by saying its mature to let her have the job.

Supposing you were doing it legally, i would have asked you to let her get the job.

9 Likes

Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by femmoy(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Originalsly:
I say block the job. The reasoning..... loyalty to her State is most important. Since her husband must be from her State.... why not her job also? Let her find a job in her State.
But blocking it to get back at her I don't support.

Now that you see the type of person you were about to marry.... thank goodness.... see this as a blessing in disguise.... you may need that job for someone who really deserves it. Move on... with both eyes wide open looking for signs.

you are contradicting urself, if it's not to get back at her then why the need blocking it?
Re: Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. by Bola146(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Do your own for God, God will surely reward you. If she lied, let God judge her. God will give you your own best of woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? / A Nairalander Life Is In Danger, Infidelity Is About To Ruin My Life / Having A Crush On Your Cousin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.