Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (16126 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm jobless, cashless, and I have no girlfriend or wife.

Every morning I wake and take pictures in my room, then go back to sleep.

Please, how can I get a job even if they'll only pay me 10k per month?

Below are two pictures I just took now and I'll be going back to sleep soon.

Please, help a brother.

Modified: pictures removed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
You're allowed to abuse me for being lazy, but at the same time, proffer some help.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Ladylite: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wow, cool pics. Go to Instagram and join gold2p for hook up.

You can get a good job. Even an online job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Ginaz(f): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why are you broke? I thought you said you make money weekly to be broke?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ginaz:
Why are you broke? I thought you said you make money weekly to be broke?

No mind me o! I never see 5k since this year start. Can you lend me 1k?

8 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:
Wow, cool pics. Go to Instagram and join gold2p for hook up.

You can get a good job. Even an online job.

I hate Instagram and I have never used it. I hate Twitter and I have never used it. I used to use Facebook, but stopped in 2013. TV, I don't watch. So, you people should just help me with a job and a girlfriend before I commit suicide o! Na beg I dey beg.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your head be like a mango

18 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Alvin212:
Your head be like a mango

Not just mango, but guava too and other kinds of fruits. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. So, what about the job?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by DaInferno(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
nothing happens in your comfort zone until u go out there
I think you are just too proud to do any menial jobs around ur vicinity.
instead of sleeping all day, go to an office n tell them u wanna work ,they should pay u anything and if u are really hardworking, it may be ur breakbthrough
that way, u can even discover ur potentials

opt in to learn tailoring, mechanic, i personally know ppl who have built comfortable houses from that

recondition your mind
be a man!

6 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Another broke nairaland boy. Mtchew
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
DaInferno:
instead of sleeping all day, go to an office n tell them u wanna work ,they should pay u anything and if u are really hardworking, it may be ur breakbthrough

opt in to learn tailoring, mechanic, i personally know ppl who have built comfortable houses from that

recondition your mind
be a man!

Don't mind ilegend. He's Just trolling. Dude is q young millionaire.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by proclinician: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

U too fine.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Not just mango, but guava too and other kinds of fruits. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. So, what about a job?

5k from you will surely go a long way.
Make I drop my account details?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Tony142: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

cheesy
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Professorcplus(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Haha how will you go broke when you can make use of your pink lips. PS don't ask me how grin
modified iLegendd
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Alvin212:

5k from you will surely go a long way.
Make I drop my account details?

Money is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hungry.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Professorcplus:
Haha how will you go broke when you can make use of your pink lips. PS don't ask me how grin

I'm a child of the man above. So, my lips is only for eating food and drinking water.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Please, sweetheart, help me if you can. You're making fun of me because I'm broke. You're making me shed tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tony142:

cheesy

Tony, my man. I'm trying to hustle out a job for myself. The suffer don tire me.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
DaInferno:

recondition your mind
be a man!

Wow! I'm really impressed. I'll look into this. Though, if you have any toilet cleaning job, I'll still manage. I can humbly do any legit job that can make me at least 10k per month.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Money is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hungry.

I don't have if I have i would have assisted you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by proclinician: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your bears look a little too bushy but dont worry i can cut u a deal. Agree to give me 345 exchange for a thousand dollars Paypal and u can have some change.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by tyup(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

grin grin
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Tonyfx: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I hate Instagram and I have never used it. I hate Twitter and I have never used it. I used to use Facebook, but stopped in 2013. TV, I don't watch. So, you people should just help me with a job and a girlfriend before I commit suicide o! Na beg I dey beg.

How many sniper you need coz one nor go do grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:
Another broke nairaland boy. Mtchew
.. your papa get money pass am?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by BetterMan247(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Too many broke niggar!!!
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Ladylite: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Shior, you are not ready.

So where will you find a girl these days that is not on all social media platforms, so you want a girl to leave all the interesting things she sees online and date a broke boring guy like you?

Hate them for all you want but you can not make money through business in this life without social media else go and get a job and find a sugar mummy.

You came to nairaland of all places.. Then we give u solution and you are being selective, you don't need help.

Kontinue
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

How many sniper you need coz one nor go do grin

Transfer the money for the sniper. Thank you and God will bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
tyup:

grin grin

Laughing at me because I'm broke? It's so unfair. I'm feeling emotional already.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
BetterMan247:
Too many broke niggar!!!

It's not my fault dear. I pray God will make a way for me one day by giving me a job even if it's just 10k per month.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by TheGreatIYANU: 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
lol...Oga you look too fresh to be jobless...

Go learn digital Marketing and start earning $$$s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.