Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (16182 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Smart ke! Who dash me. The only thing smart here is the smart phone I'm using.

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by ABCthings: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Smart ke! Who dash me. The only thing smart here is the smart phone I'm using.
What happened to your animations?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
ABCthings:
What happened to your animations?

Anything I no longer talk about, it means I'm either keeping it private as I do it or I no longer do it.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Another 2 seconds Man spotted. Vent your frustrations on your girlfriend not me
.. so you want to deny me on nl you this girl with wide puzzy ..
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Since I'm broke, jobless, and hungry, a good friend of mine took me out and bought me bolé takeaway. I took it to the kitchen, but sadly, the hunger disappeared and I'm back in my room looking for who will give me a job.

Please, you people should help a brother in need.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Adroit144(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
am i d only one seeing dis as sarcasm.. cos that is what it is

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

So, you're laughing at me for not being smart? Don't worry. After I get this job I'm looking for, I'll save up 20k and go back to school.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:
Seems you need to go see Alibaba ...you obviously are drifting towards a new career change..this your comedy this days no be here.

You're right. I tried "seeing" how I can buy things from Alibaba.com, but since I'm broke, my money wasn't enough. If you can add it up, I'll be so grateful. God will surely bless you for this.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by stickle(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Your grammar dey burst my brain. 1k is like 1 million to me. God will bless you richly. Though, I use an American account and Nigeria banks can't send money to it.
You are very hilarious. Bless you
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
MrCork:

am definitely going to introduce u to Uncle John.,,The gayest man ever....He will take great care of u sir!(THANK ME LATER) wink

I like this. As long as he buys me champagne just the same way a certain white guy bought me one because of my sexy dance moves at the club in a certain country hoping I was gay too. Later, he went home empty-handed.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

So, you're laughing at me for not being smart? Don't worry. After I get this job I'm looking for, I'll save up 20k and go back to school.

Amen.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by galadima77(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I like this. As long as he buys me champagne just the same way a certain white guy bought me one because of my sexy dance moves at the club in a certain country hoping I was gay too. Later, he went home empty-handed.

Lol
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
fishbone11:

I pity your case my brother, call this number, THE MAP. 09062547191. As I was driving home this evening, I listened to Max FM about The map.ng that they have work from home package for jobless people. Please call, who knows you might get a job. I wish you luck.

God will bless you for this info. What Buhari couldn't do for me, you did it without asking for a tip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
galadima77:

Lol

Oyibo gays love spending money to entice. The picture below was the day the fág bought me that drink.

I was busy looking for a cool white girl to finger at the club and take home, but the white guy was busy plotting to take me to his bed.

Weyre pass weyre. Mehn, I have lots of stories to share, but I don't want to talk about them because they are too blunt and raw. Back then, I used to move from school straight to flexing and I'll get home at 5 AM in the morning high as f*ck.

Life was crazy and fun when I was in the uni. I can't believe I'll be here searching for a 10k job. God where are you?

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. I tried "seeing" how I can buy things from Alibaba.com, but since I'm broke, my money wasn't enough. If you can add it up, I'll be so grateful. God will surely bless you for this.
Talk to Jeweltz ...Babe got good spec
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:

Talk to Jeweltz ...Babe got good spec

I'm already addicted to Asian p*ssy. They are just too sweet and tight, else I would married a Naija girl for long. Most Naija girls are too wide. Even with my fat dick, it's still too wide. I just wonder what these girls insert in their vaginas to expand it that BIG or do they f*ck 50 men every day?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm already addicted to Asian p*ssy. They are just too sweet and tight, else I would married a Naija girl for long. Most Naija girls are too wide. Even with my fat dick, it's still too wide. I just wonder what these girls insert in their vaginas to expand it that BIG or do they f*ck 50 men every day?
Lol I thought you like them wide from your previous comments..I really can't answer your question let me wait for the feminists.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:

Lol I thought you like them wide from your previous comments..I really can't answer your question let me wait for the feminists.

I like it wide only when she is pregnant and about to give birth. With this, I won't be worry too much while she is in labor.

During sex, I want it as tight as possible, so I get all the pleasure a man deserves. Without getting this pleasure, I feel cheated and used.

This is why all wise women should do mandatory Kegel exercise to strengthen their pelvic floor — which helps tighten their p*ssies.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nat404: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Man, I got one pretty Asian friend now, she's from Singapore and very pretty. And she works here in Nigeria. The babe is tempting me. Lol.

I've just registered on payoneer and my info is being reviewed now. What next should I do?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I like it wide only when she is pregnant and about to give birth. With this, I won't be worry too much while she is in labor.

During sex, I want it as tight as possible, so I get all the pleasure a man deserves. Without getting this pleasure, I feel cheated and used.
Lol but wasn't it you that said 2minutes men need to be on the expressway to enable them catch up with hourly men who should stay put on the narrow lane. May be I misread something.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nat404:
Man, I got one pretty Asian friend now, she's from Singapore and very pretty. And she works here in Nigeria. The babe is tempting me. Lol.

I've just registered on payoneer and my info is being reviewed now. What next should I do.

Singaporean girls know how to moan the kind of moan that'll make you cum fast. Their p*ssies have a ring inside and that ring gives the sweetest sensation on earth. I almost ran mad the first day I tasted that Singaporean sugar. It's sweeter than bolé and egusi soup.

After they've approved it, you need to link it up with you KDP account.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Singaporean girls know how to moan the kind of moan that'll make you cum fast. Their p*ssies have a ring inside and that ring gives the sweetest sensation on earth. I almost ran mad the first day I tasted that Singaporean sugar. It's sweeter than bolé and egusi soup.

By the way what did you use those vector you purchase for.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:

Lol but wasn't it you that said 2minutes men need to be on the expressway to enable them catch up with hourly men who should stay put on the narrow lane. May be I misread something.

I guess you misread it. If I say anything in favor of two minutes men, I was probably joking and using that joke to make 2 minutes men feel good about themselves.

Men get depressed easily when you talk about sexual performance they aren't capable of handling. Such men get angry easily, so l at times, joking make them feel better about themselves.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:

By the way what did you use those vector you purchase for.

You use them for cover designs.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You use them for cover designs.
Okay thanks Chief .....
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

L
Borrow money migrate to anotber country stop wasting your skills

I have already lived in other countries and lived my childhood dream of visiting different countries. All I need now is a job, even if it's 10k per month. You better help me before I commit suicide tomorrow with a plate of fried rice and chicken.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
uruba23:

Okay thanks Chief .....

You're welcome, my cabinet member.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nat404: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

That's true. I also posted her pics online and lots of guys were messaging me even so naija babes got jealous lol.

Hw do I do that? Do I need to log on to KDP or via my email for payoneer?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nat404:
That's true. I also posted her pics online and lots of guys were messaging me even so naija babes got jealous lol.

Hw do I do that? Do I need to log on to KDP or via my email for payoneer?

I'll send you a link.

Modified.

Choose number 1 and you'll get a step-by-step guide.

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Onlinebar: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll send you a link.

Modified.

Choose number 1 and you'll get a step-by-step guide.

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Lols � lols. May God forgive you. I wonder how u gonna make it heaven this way. Try and go to church on Sunday. Baby boy ilegend. �
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. so you want to deny me on nl you this girl with wide puzzy ..
u and pussie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.