Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments (40924 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
These ones look like yahoo ooo but wetin I no
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Mistaicey2288: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Mrshape: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't mind them one out of three of them are yahoo boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by nwakibe: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
They should be careful of the trigger happy police men o.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by olusam4: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
alright
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
olamide should be arrested! he's a YBNL
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by witsel4(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
sad May Dangote trailer kill every yahoo boy reading this. Amen

Dangote trailer dey Europe? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by xrayj(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
Being young and fresh these days is now a crime
Lol
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Makavelli25: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
See me see trouble "am i a yahoo boy"
Yes chase those animals in uniform. God will punish anybody that enter this thread to insult yahoo men.
Pls dont quote me this afternoon.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
witsel4:

Dangote trailer dey Europe? grin
Brother hustle and pray for God's grace make u sef travel out. No dey frustrate on top nothing

I live in ougadogou Burkina faso. I'm also out of nigeria
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Wizzyflexx: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Are you a yahoo boy? Why are u pained
Not pained..don't criticize what u don't know/understand
Peace cool
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by einsteine(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
State owned not state own
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Sonnobax15(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin See what naira marley and his stupid fellows have caused....b4 u start throwing banters,just pay AAU a surprise visit and see things with ur own eyes...90% of d students are into yahoo,no doubt.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Poske95(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wat I talked about earlier, students back in the day knew their rights andnot even soldiers could just take em 4 a ride.
EKP......un too dey
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Somebody cannot be a fine boy in peace again in Nigeria because of police. Na wao.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by teedoxman89(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
:
so because they are yahoo Dangote trailers should kill them? What if your distance relations are into it too? May God forgive you. So if dangote trailer kill them what should kill our leaders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by witsel4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

grin
I can imagine the heat of the sun right now, but take it easy bro, yahoo boys no be the cause of your problem, your leaders are.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
Being young and fresh these days is now a crime
They know the state of the nation and it baffles them how one can still afford to stay fly.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by chinolization: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by therajah: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
They are not Yahoo boys... they are Gmail boys ooo... how wld you rate them that low.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Lol

Chai see wetin poverty cause, burkinafaso? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Glycosunde: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
police and harassment of cilivilians r lyk 5 and 6. Peaceful protest so that they won't tag you guys cultists.

Third-party reproduction or donor-assisted reproduction is any human reproduction in which DNA or gestation is provided by a third party or donor other than the one or two parents who will raise the resulting child. This goes beyond the traditional father –mother model, and the third party's involvement is limited to the reproductive process and does not extend into the raising of the child. Third-party reproduction is used by couples unable to reproduce where they would otherwise be unable to do so, by same-sex couples , and by men and women without a partner or when there is a problem with the womb of the female partner. Where donor gametes are provided by a donor, the donor will be a biological parent of the resulting child, but in third party reproduction, he or she will not be the caring parent.
It's legal...
What will you be doing as girl or woman for the next 9months
You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira)
All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Does the police lack adequate skills and procedures to identify clearly a yahoo boy or are they just doing guess work, harassment and extortion?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Glycosunde: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
police and harassment of cilivilians r lyk 5 and 6. Peaceful protest so that they won't tag you guys cultists

Third-party reproduction or donor-assisted reproduction is any human reproduction in which DNA or gestation is provided by a third party or donor other than the one or two parents who will raise the resulting child. This goes beyond the traditional father –mother model, and the third party's involvement is limited to the reproductive process and does not extend into the raising of the child. Third-party reproduction is used by couples unable to reproduce where they would otherwise be unable to do so, by same-sex couples , and by men and women without a partner or when there is a problem with the womb of the female partner. Where donor gametes are provided by a donor, the donor will be a biological parent of the resulting child, but in third party reproduction, he or she will not be the caring parent.
It's legal...
What will you be doing as girl or woman for the next 9months
You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira)
All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Adeoye2103: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Are you a yahoo boy? Why are u pained

what if your blood brother or uncle are yahoo boys truck should kill them all right??
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
witsel4:

grin
I can imagine the heat of the sun right now, but take it easy bro, yahoo boys no be the cause of your problem, your leaders are.

I have AC and generator. The point is no be only you travel out of Nigeria. Stop boasting
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Sonnobax15(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Burkina faso wey ajegunle fine pass,dat one no be country na...na replicca of hell bro.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Chai see wetin poverty cause, burkinafaso? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I live in a reserved estate. Not a poverty stricken area. You can relocate here and you won't regret it. Burkina babes carry big baka
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Babatunde40(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
The police is your friend.

Thia statement was formed and used overseas. Nigeria police copied it
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Burkina faso wey ajegunle fine pass,dat one no be country na...na replicca of hell bro.

You don't know nothing. It's a very beautiful country
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Adeoye2103:

what if your blood brother or uncle are yahoo boys truck should kill them all right??

Yes it should kill them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.