Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments (40922 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And you know this how??! You conducted a census of all the criminal elements in the school??!... undecided

Here you got it wrong.

In the first place , AAU is not a school but an enclosure for desperate student who want to mentally believe they are in a university.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by andrewbaba44: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

I live in a reserved estate. Not a poverty stricken area. You can relocate here and you won't regret it. Burkina babes carry big baka

Hmm if you say so bro

Enjoy your life broda
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Sonnobax15(m): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

You don't know nothing. It's a very beautiful country
Burkina faso no fine jor...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
I’m currently a kopa in owerri and I graduated from AAU in 2018 Menh those sars guys in ekpoma are terrible people those days in the evening while me and my brother take a walk back home we see a police vans with a lot of students in it. funniest part is they are mostly innocent young guys .In the end both innocent and guilty with have to bail them selves with at least 5k . This is still happening even till now if u dare talk back u collect sliding tackle and u go still bail ur self .So when students see police vans they run not because they into fraud but becos they don’t have money to bail them selves .I know how many people fell in wells not covered and died from all this yet it still did not stop them .Infact sars from Benin come down to ekpoma to continue from were those in ekpoma stopped. They even shot guns when chasing them .It got to a point no young boy comes out on Saturdays cos that’s the day they operate most. With all the money they extort I have never seen a sars man who made it life .all that money always end up in bear parlor and with prostitutes most even die of aids .One is currently baffling for his life he was ran into by dangote driver the guy come radio dey beg for assistant I just smh for am nobody go help u oga sars

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by AriwaMendieta: 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Here you got it wrong.

In the first place , AAU is not a school but an enclosure for desperate student who want to mentally believe they are in a university.
[/s]
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Gassa007: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mrshape:
Don't mind them one out of three of them are yahoo boys
If you don't have anything reasonable to type, just keep those your filthy fingers away from your useless phone .

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Here you got it wrong.

At the bold, I think you are trying to be funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by imagrg(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
AAU and Yahoo?
I do not know anything about this union but all I know is that some of the students admitted into the institution become rich overnight even before they are in 300 Level. How they do that, I do not know but my mind keeps telling me that it's either what they are taught at school that yields them money or it's purely AFRICAN MAGIC.....The more you look, the less you see!
Well, I don't mean any harm by my judgement, I'm only trying to be comical!
THE POLICE HAVE NO RIGHT TO HARASS INNOCENT CITIZENS, NOT EVEN STUDENTS OF AAU, EKPOMA EXCEPT WHEN THEIR ACTIVITIES BECOME QUESTIONABLE.

For a more legitimate hustle, please visit the link on my signature below and thank me later!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Mrshape: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gassa007:

If you don't have anything reasonable to type, just keep those your filthy fingers away from your useless phone .
OK
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Gassa007: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Here you got it wrong.

Your sense is far from you. If we check you now, you also went to a government owned Uni in this same Nigeria. But you guys will come online and start typing rubbish as if you attended Cambridge .

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by dederocs(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Realfrankie(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
All of them are yahoo boys grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by sapientia(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Awwwwww

Sooooo prooouuuuddd of you guys.

Ahhhhhh.

Cos I was starting to wonder how these ones in Nigeria are students.

Today's Great Nigerian Students are docile these days.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by AgentNairaland(f): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
You're Hotmail Boys
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by content208: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Don't wish death to people
Cause it will befall u and ya family

......that is, if he and his family are into internet fraud.

Why are you so vehement? Are you a Yahoo boy?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Fragility6: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
Being young and fresh these days is now a crime
Yes na. How u go fresh wen buhari dey work hard to make everybody suffer...no b macron wey b dier pikin mate dey rule France. Dem for arrest am 4 being too young to achieve high. Confused entities
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Fragility6: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
imagrg:
AAU and Yahoo?
I do not know anything about this union but all I know is that most of the students admitted into the institution become rich overnight before they are in 300 Level. How they do that, I do not know but my mind keeps telling me that it is what they learnt at school that is yielding dividends. What they learnt at school could be similar to advanced African computer technology only taught at AAU by I don't know who!

For a more legitimate hustle, please visit the link on my signature below and thank me later!
See as u dey talk like who dey sick. Am not a yahoo boy n i don't support dem bt 2 generalise a whole school as useless is pure rubbish. Y u no call OAU cultist school wen cultists threatened 2 shutdown d school last year?..na ur type vote buhari for 2015
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by content208: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Opperwezen:
Sadly, there's got to be a few bad eggs that smear the name of the general and that can't be helped.

They don't need to harass all the students before they can fish out the bad ones.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by sainthumble: 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Yes it should kill them

AND IF YOU EVER RECEIVED GIFT FROM THEM,
What will happy to u?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by PENDO44(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
imagine what our academic institutions have turned into?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by imagrg(m): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
AAU, EKPOMA?
Euegene100001:
I’m currently a kopa in owerri and I graduated from AAU in 2018 Menh those sars guys in ekpoma are terrible people those days in the evening while me and my brother take a walk back home we see a police vans with a lot of students in it. funniest part is they are mostly innocent young guys .In the end both innocent and guilty with have to bail them selves with at least 5k . This is still happening even till now if u dare talk back u collect sliding tackle and u go still bail ur self .So when students see police vans they run not because they into fraud but becos they don’t have money to bail them selves .I know how many people fell in wells not covered and died from all this yet it still did not stop them .Infact sars from Benin come down to ekpoma to continue from were those in ekpoma stopped. They even shot guns when chasing them .It got to a point no young boy comes out on Saturdays cos that’s the day they operate most. With all the money they extort I have never seen a sars man who made it life .all that money always end up in bear parlor and with prostitutes most even die of aids .One is currently baffling for his life he was ran into by dangote driver the guy come radio dey beg for assistant I just smh for am nobody go help u oga sars
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by jagaban002(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
daddytime:
I am more concerned about the so-called SUG President's grammatical construct, vis a vis, Use of the English Language.

I am very sure he can do better.

Modified:

I'm glad the poster who obviously is the said SUG President did the needful and edited the post.

Mr dictionary welldone
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
hisgrace090:

Police arrest and bell out is equivellent to kidnapping and collecting ransom.
Correct it please. Bail out not bell out.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by imagrg(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your blood is too hot. Chill down youth!
Everyone cannot be a Yahoo Boy. The poor economy is the reason for 'yahoo'. If you read through the lines well enough you will understand that I actually did not generalise and I didn't mean any harm. I was only trying to besatirical.
Fragility6:

See as u dey talk like who dey sick. Am not a yahoo boy n i don't support dem bt 2 generalise a whole school as useless is pure rubbish. Y u no call OAU cultist school wen cultists threatened 2 shutdown d school last year?..na ur type vote buhari for 2015

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by SolarEdge: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cool
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by rovher: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
Being young and fresh these days is now a crime
I swear down ...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by edoairways: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

I have AC and generator. The point is no be only you travel out of Nigeria. Stop boasting
Do you experience power cut in Burkina Faso?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by iketosine: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think it makes sense like that

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Kiddllc: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Here you got it wrong.

Ninny undecided
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
edoairways:

Do you experience power cut in Burkina Faso?

Yes. Power is on for 19 hrs daily
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by skyfather09(m): 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Yahoo boys don't exist in that university.

Only scammers and few ritualist we have there.
by God... how'd you know this??!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by lagdmark(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yahoo boys and police ,be like rotten meat(yahoo) and flies (police)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.