Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments (40932 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Burningface697: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
see below
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Newguyhere: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Guy e be like say I go kon join you for that country oo
How is the environment like?
PastorAmotekun:

I live in a reserved estate. Not a poverty stricken area. You can relocate here and you won't regret it. Burkina babes carry big baka
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by edoairways: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Yes. Power is on for 19 hrs daily
That is fair enough compare to ours. Are the electricity bills high?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Fragility6: 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
imagrg:
Your blood is too hot. Chill down youth!
Everyone cannot be a Yahoo Boy. The poor economy is the reason for 'yahoo'. If you read through the lines well enough you will understand that I actually did not generalise and I didn't mean any harm. I was only trying to besatirical.
Okay
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by LLMG: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
and how do you feel like saying this trash
SangoOlukosoOba:

Here you got it wrong.

In the first place , AAU is not a school but an enclosure for desperate student who want to mentally believe they are in a university.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by joepepsy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is the problem of some of you,you want to check every little detail while forgetting the larger picture.
maxjax:
Student no fit spell Harassment and Yahoo that one na student? of course, you're a YAHOO BOY grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Kenneth10110(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAmotekun:

Yes it should kill them

Your moniker says love thy neighbor as thy self. Let him who has no sin cast the first stone if any day you sin to obtain money in any form curse follow you.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by BeerParIour: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Preshyusbarbie:
Being young and fresh these days is now a crime
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Quelme: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
My Alma mater. Another Anointed University!!!!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by KrazzyAndy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Those hediots nearly collected my school fees all in the name of fraud on Tuesday in this same ekpoma angry
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by hisgrace090: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Correct it please. Bail out not bell out.

Thanks!
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Sniper101(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Yahoo boys don't exist in that university.

Only scammers and few ritualist we have there.[s][/s]

"Who No Go, No Know".
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Finchmgh: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
maxjax:
Student no fit spell Harassment and Yahoo that one na student? of course, you're a YAHOO BOY grin

You are the dull person in this case because you don’t even know the spellings.

Their spelling of YAHOO and HARASSMENT is correct.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Finchmgh: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Euegene100001:
I’m currently a kopa in owerri and I graduated from AAU in 2018 Menh those sars guys in ekpoma are terrible people those days in the evening while me and my brother take a walk back home we see a police vans with a lot of students in it. funniest part is they are mostly innocent young guys .In the end both innocent and guilty with have to bail them selves with at least 5k . This is still happening even till now if u dare talk back u collect sliding tackle and u go still bail ur self .So when students see police vans they run not because they into fraud but becos they don’t have money to bail them selves .I know how many people fell in wells not covered and died from all this yet it still did not stop them .Infact sars from Benin come down to ekpoma to continue from were those in ekpoma stopped. They even shot guns when chasing them .It got to a point no young boy comes out on Saturdays cos that’s the day they operate most. With all the money they extort I have never seen a sars man who made it life .all that money always end up in bear parlor and with prostitutes most even die of aids .One is currently baffling for his life he was ran into by dangote driver the guy come radio dey beg for assistant I just smh for am nobody go help u oga sars

You are a disgrace to university graduates.

Sincerely take a look at your write up and ask yourself whether you are really qualify to be called a university graduate.

Shame on you for wasting the number of years and resources you spent in the university.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by medolab90(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin See what naira marley and his stupid fellows have caused....b4 u start throwing banters,just pay AAU a surprise visit and see things with ur own eyes...90% of d students are into yahoo,no doubt.

How's it Naira Marley's fault ?? The he give them the tools or information to engage in fraud.

Pls let's blame things on what they are.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by larryking540: 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wizzyflexx:

Don't wish death to people
Cause it will befall u and ya family

Don't mind him ,,,
Probably he has not heard you don't throw stone in a market square ,,,,,
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by larryking540: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Finchmgh:

Sincerely take a look at your write up and ask yourself whether you are really qualify to be called a university graduate.

Shame on you for wasting the number of years and resources you spent in the university.

You are one of nigeria biggest problem ,,,
Even oyibo man day fail English for high school and University ,,,,who the fuvk are you ,,,

They are saying reality about life ,na English way no correct you day after ,,make God punish u,,,,

You are very lucky day don't give slap Tru mobile phone ,u for don chop tire today ,,,,

I have just a question for you ,,IS ENGLISH YOUR MOTHER LANGUAGE ? then why give a fuvk if his English has some errors why don't you correct him oga teacher

Oyibo man carry English con give you ,,u con day form error scanner for the language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Pacesetter123(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't worry,we are planning amnesty for all the Yahoo boys just as we did to Boko boys.So make una no protest,ok.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by loopme(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow!�����

I weep for the utterances of most Nigerian youths here. It's a display of how myopic their sense of reasoning now, and how they'll grow up to be irresponsible leaders later on.

Are we living in Banana Republic? Where police officers burst into student hostels and accommodation without search or arrest warrants.
Vandalize the doors, gates, scuffle all the male tenants into police vans and lock them up in the police station illegally...
Beat you up and forcefully open your cell phones...
Owning a laptop becomes a crime....
Cook up fake evidence against you and ask you pay thousands of Naira as bribe so you can be free...

The police take turns to perpetrate all these criminal acts and lots more daily and nobody is talking.

Let me shock you... Ekpoma is a university community, in fact the economy of that town is pegged on the student's activities.
But no brave lawyer, lecturer, landlord, religious leader, traditional ruler has spoken up to these disgusting acts of the Nigerian police in Ekpoma.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
See this fool
Firstly I did not study English in sch
I’m not an English man
It’s ur dead mother that’s a disgrace
Finchmgh:

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
So many morons on nairaland with all ur English u are still a poor goat
Finchmgh:

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
I graduated with a beautiful second class upper what did u graduate with .slowpoke quote author=Finchmgh post=86848479]

Shame on you for wasting the number of years and resources you spent in the university.[/quote]
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Finish from sch first if u can come out with a pass.
Finchmgh:

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Akhagbenidestin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
you be dog correct am mugu
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Akhagbenidestin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
ozwor
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Euegene100001: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Finchmgh:

Weather u are really quality !

You are just a goat ur English is wrong .You know next to nothing so empty but with an itching hands .Na Ogun go kill ur mama
Na ur Papa wen nr fit afford condom nae I blame .slowpoke .In ur next life avoid my comment it was not written ur dead mothers ass

Sincerely take a look at your write up and ask yourself whether you are really quality to be called a university graduate.

Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by Emanodimo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
No to harassment...

But wait ohh...most AAU, Ekpoma understand that being a G-boy no be news..Even the best brain esp in Law faculty follow dey do...
Re: Ambrose Alli University Students Protest At Police Station Against Harassments by guiddoti: 2:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Cult boys chased policemen from Ekpoma's police station___ headlines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Courses That You May Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.