Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. (8090 Views)

The Battle Line Has Been Drawn, Men Don't Jubilate / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Yeecar(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Westernlove:

What Nonsense did I Just Read, 99% Men Cheat? You are obviously a Joker lol.....You've obviously bleached your brain away lol...
LilMissFavvy:
What exactly is this daft slowpoke trying to say, dribbling all around without hitting a point. When you cheat do you do it in your father's house? It's easy to decipher a message written by a drunk. If you are a cheat, there is nothing wrong if your wife becomes a cheat bringing home bastards from outside, birds of same feather, should flock together, a cheating husband DOES NOT DESERVE A FAITHFUL WIFE.
With all the jargons i am reading on this thread by female monikers, i am definitely going to do DNA test on all my kids in the future.
Like WTF is going on with women in the society nowadays?

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Chongaiman: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
1. Read in a foreign magazine years back. Man had suspicions about his daughter. Secret DNA test turned out negative. Confronted wife who didn't take kindly to the allegation. Wifey's DNA test also turned out negative. Hospital was contacted and birth records checked.

Outcome? The babies were switched at birth.

2. She claimed I was her baby's daddy. I neither accepted nor denied paternity until DNA confirmation. The intervening period was intermittently encompassed with pleadings, threats or both from baby mama. Had DNA test a couple of years later without baby mama's knowledge or consent.

Outcome? Zilch chance I was baby daddy. Cost of DNA test: <#100k. Reward of DNA test: priceless.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Akious2k2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Okay
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by fireprince14(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
True. Except this one is not goodbye sex. As far as I know, they've never been together. She just thought he looked cute and wanted to sample the goods.
lefulefu:
that one na normal thing nau..why should it surprise u.its the rave these days for a number of ladies before they get married they have one last hot sex with their ex.especially when they still have feelings for their ex they do it.they call it goodbye sex cheesy cheesy.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
fireprince14:
True. Except this one is not goodbye sex. As far as I know, they've never been together. She just thought he looked cute and wanted to sample the goods.
hm na wa cheesy
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Chuknovski(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Both male n female shouldn't be promiscuous.

Good observation, what I opined was its perceived an aberration on the female side than on the males, logically people see it this way and try to paint it in the premise of the indices I stated
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Westernlove: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
If the legs are closed men will force it open,deny them jobs,under score them in exams etc to make it open.

They now lace ladies drink with Spanish fly

Hehehe wahala dey Ooh lol, On top this greasy of a thing. Yes It's true, I know most Nigerian Men will never back down on this greasy matter. I think the best way Is to petition God to scrap off the Hole & Booobiess then Chop off all Diicks as well. Perhaps their sense will reset to default. This will settle the matter. The world Is even Overpopulated already sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by ojkamson: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is a pity that we still have men that are lacking intelligence, how is it that in these modern era, they still don't know that some people switch babies at birth in the hospital, either mistakenly or intentionally? It is either the schmucks above are blind to topics like these that graces front page, or they see it but comprehension and assimilation is far from them, or they just like to gloat about anything women,

I really pity women who will fall under these category, I pray they don't meet these manboys above as husband.

As a man, I suggest a compulsory maternity and paternity DNA test for every child immediately after birth. The reason the DNA test should be compulsory is not because married women brings another man's children to their husbands but the reason is to avoid "nurses switching babies" in the hospital..... What do you think about this? Don't you think every women should be fighting for a compulsory DNA test immediately after child birth?
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chuknovski:

Good observation, what I opined was its perceived an aberration on the female side than on the males, logically people see it this way and try to paint it in the premise of the indices I stated
I understand, but that people does see it this way doesn't make it right at all.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
ojkamson:

As a man, I suggest a compulsory maternity and paternity DNA test for every child immediately after birth. The reason the DNA test should be compulsory is not because married women brings another man's children to their husbands but the reason is to avoid "nurses switching babies" in the hospital..... What do you think about this? Don't you think every women should be fighting for a compulsory DNA test immediately after child birth?

This has been my point, these ones here are making it seem birth switching doesn't happen at all and women generally are deceitful and evil.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Kennedyiheme02: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

This has been my point, these ones here are making it seem birth switching doesn't happen at all and women generally are deceitful and evil.
stop making yourselve look more stupid... how often do you see birth switching... how many times have you heard of birth switching?... thats why i don't want any female child.. i want all my kids to be boys cos it just seems like as soon as you're born a woman, you're automatically stupid

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by CaveAdullam: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
After exhausting your time, space and energy in a business deal expecting a return share of 50% with your business partner, but only to get disappointed at the end receiving a share of 30% at a sudden appearance of another partner who has been hiding behind the business struggles. This is the pain of a woman who got served a bitter dish during the funeral of her husband, when it was announced that her first son is not really the first after all empirical evidences. Her late husband hid his original firstborn from his legal family.

It is even worst for a husband when he discovered that his first son is not his biological child after many investments, hoping to see him carry on with the family name and legacy. What a pity!

Thank God for latest development in all sectors, the eyes of men are receiving more light. Before you leap, at least make little steps, because everyone will be responsible for his or her action(s) whether done consciously or ignorantly. We are in the 21st century; an age of science, wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment.

Paternity test should be appreciated by women so that they won't cater for a child who is not theirs in the case of birth switching. Paternity test should also be accepted by men to save them the stress of investing in an already failed business(catering for a non biological child as
result of a game of deceit played especially by his wife) even as at from the beginning.

Lets beware of promiscuity because at the end it leads to various forms of chaos. Men of old were polygamous, have many children and live their lives in way that best suits them. But the question today is how many of their children were they able to cater for or give maximum fatherly love or care?

Hey don't get it twisted. Man is "authority and superiority". All subordinates(wife/wives and children) must dance to his tune. However, the sound must be one that won't cause chaos and rebellion in his family.

Me too, I hate manipulators/manipulations be it from a man or woman. I just damn hate it! It disgusts me!

Let us stride with care. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Thanks.

God bless.

Cc. Martinez39s Omar09, LilMissfavvy, JONNYSPUTE, Michellekabod2, lefulefu, muttleylaff, budatuum.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
stop making yourselve look more stupid... how often do you see birth switching... how many times have you heard of birth switching?... thats why i don't want any female child.. i want all my kids to be boys cos it just seems like as soon as you're born a woman, you're automatically stupid

You are too stupid to reason with sense, so because they are not many, means we should ignore that it do happen? you are among the mistakes of men roaming round the streets stealing, raping, and duping people, having male kids only will make them take this your stupid traits, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Kennedyiheme02: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are too stupid to reason with sense, so because they are not many, means we should ignore that it do happen? you are among the mistakes of men roaming round the streets stealing, raping, and duping people, having male kids only will make them take this your stupid traits, nonsense.
y'all are only good for sex only.. grin grin asides that stfu.. you have fish brains

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by proclinician: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
If i have enough money to start my own practice i will make DNA testing for paternity case resolution free of charge for the first 1000 persons. That way all these dogs will be put to shame. And let no demented and non compos mentis thing come under my comment to say they swith babies at birth because that only happens in one out of 100, 000 live births.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
y'all are only good for sex only.. grin grin asides that stfu.. you have fish brains

What a dumb entity!!!

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:
After exhausting your time, space and energy in a business deal expecting a return share of 50% with your business partner, but only to get disappointed at the end receiving a share of 30% at a sudden appearance of another partner who has been hiding behind the business struggles. This is the pain of a woman who got served a bitter dish during the funeral of her husband, when it was announced that her first son is not really the first after all empirical evidences. Her late husband hid his original firstborn from his legal family.

It is even worst for a husband when he discovered that his first son is not his biological child after many investments, hoping to see him carry on with the family name and legacy. What a pity!

Thank God for latest development in all sectors, the eyes of men are receiving more light. Before you leap, at least make little steps, because everyone will be responsible for his or her action(s) whether done consciously or ignorantly. We are in the 21st century; an age of science, wisdom, knowledge and enlightenment.

Paternity test should be appreciated by women so that they won't cater for a child who is not theirs in the case of birth switching. Paternity test should also be accepted by men to save them the stress of investing in an already failed business(catering for a non biological child as
result of a game of deceit played especially by his wife) even as at from the beginning.

Lets beware of promiscuity because at the end it leads to various forms of chaos. Men of old were polygamous, have many children and live their lives in way that best suits them. But the question today is how many of their children were they able to cater for or give maximum fatherly love or care?

Hey don't get it twisted. Man is "authority and superiority". All subordinates(wife/wives and children) must dance to his tune. However, the sound must be one that won't cause chaos and rebellion in his family.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]

CaveAdullam:
Me too, I hate manipulators/manipulations be it from a man or woman. I just damn hate it! It disgusts me!
Let us stride with care. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Thanks.
God bless.
Cc. Martinez39s Omar09, LilMissfavvy, JONNYSPUTE, Michellekabod2, lefulefu, muttleylaff, budatuum.

freedomest:
From recent happenings, you can predict that the future of marriages may be soaked in DNA testing. But it is embarrassing to test a faithful and God-fearing lady, therefore, if you trust your partner so much, and if she has proven high level of faithfulness, no need for DNA testing.
CaveAdullam, thanks for soliciting a comment from me, but I concur without demur with freedomest's above quote
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Omar09(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
CaveAdullam:

Thanks.
God bless.
Cc. Martin.ez39s Omar09, LilMiss.favvy, JONNYS.PUTE, Michelle.abod2, lefule.fu, muttle.ylaff, budat.uum.

Aptly written.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2020
I agree with almost all you have said, if only the men will read and learn.
CaveAdullam:

Lets beware of promiscuity because at the end it leads to various forms of chaos.

Hey don't get it twisted. Man is "authority and superiority". All subordinates(wife/wives and children) must dance to his tune. However, the sound must be one that won't cause chaos and rebellion in his family.[b]

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Until women vaginas come with prepaid meter that can measure infidelity, there is always need for DNA testing.

Ovoko!!!!!
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by DMerciful(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2020
For cheating women, it's just a matter of time when DNA testing equipment becomes cheaper than phone. China hasn't really thought about it that's why, but in a little time they will.
Remember when pregnancy test was a bit expensive? I remember I did several with PT strip of N50. Finally, paternity fraud will be an endangered phenomenon!
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by nlPoster: 4:47am On Feb 23, 2020

Remember when pregnancy test was a bit expensive? I remember I did several with PT strip of N50.

Wow, you're so irresponsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me / 10yr Relationship Finally Over / I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.