Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. (8140 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by nlPoster: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
ok, let me comment
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
and how do u know ladies who are God fearing.even some ladies in the church have affairs with their pastors and the female choir members sleep with their choir masters.so forget that thing about God fearing.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
I'm waiting for idiots to quote me, perhaps they are scared of doing that and prefer to quote other people on my behalf and side jabs lol, weak things.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
kazyhm:

You switch.......like playfully switching babies

Like you witness a nurse switched your beautiful baby for a ugly one and you smile.....like laugh out really loud.......now you would explain that to you dunce husband.....the he will change his mind about DNA.......

Which school did you graduated from.......and from which department.........

Pls don't be stupid, even the snails supporting you don't understand a thing of the nonsense you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
bdchange:
If you want to know the level of Paternity Fraud in this nation, just got to Youtube and watch different cases on Paternity Court. I watched a particular one where the lady has brought two guys already and none happens to be the father of the child. The judge had to plead with lady to continue the search for the possible father for the child's sake. Humans are promiscuous both male and female, but since a man don't get pregnant begs the one-sided argument placed on women when it comes to paternity fraud. I noticed some ladies get flared when the issue of DNA testing arise or being called into question, that is a big sign that we are truly in trouble in this nation when it comes to the paternity of a child. How many men can afford $700 for DNA testing? when the economy is not smiling at them. The possible means to help a common man who might need to get the answer he is searching for is for the state to subsidized it and make it open to the public just like the way it is been done in U.S through the Paternity Court provided for those that cannot afford the DNA test on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGkhFeQwts
bro if they subsidize DNA testing in nigeria many marriages will break up cheesy.u think the nigerian govt is stupid grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by nlPoster: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
freedomest:
From recent happenings, you can predict that the future of marriages may be soaked in DNA testing. But it is embarrassing to test a faithful and God-fearing lady, therefore, if you trust your partner so much, and if she has proven high level of faithfulness, no need for DNA testing.

lefulefu:
and how do u know ladies who are God fearing.even some ladies in the church have affairs with their pastors and the female choir members sleep with their choir masters.so forget that thing about God fearing.

If you don't know if your girlfriend is God fearing then what are you doing during courtship?

Besides, the op did not mention church. Being God-fearing and attending church are different things, this is how folks say they are deceived after they don't use their common sense.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
nlPoster:

If you don't know if your girlfriend is God fearing then what are you doing during courtship?

Besides, the op did not mention church. Being God-fearing and attending church are different things, this is how folks say they are deceived after they don't use their common sense.
In naija being God fearing means sleeping in the church 24/7,know how to cast and bind as in speaking in tongues and also be a slave to your pastor cheesy.that is what it means to be God fearing in nigeria cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by kazyhm(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Pls don't be stupid, even the snails supporting you don't understand a thing of the nonsense you wrote.

But you understood ?

Thats great.....for the first time in two months...

Now can you explain why someone exchange US $1 with Zimbabwean $1 from you............and your husband is demanding for explanation
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by nlPoster: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
lefulefu:
In naija being God fearing means sleeping in the church 24/7,know how to cast and bind as in speaking in tongues and also be a slave to your pastor cheesy.that is what it means to be God fearing in nigeria cheesy.

No, that means being religious, it doesn't translate as God-fearing even in Nigeria.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by asjay(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
kazyhm:

She just successfully dragged you into her nonsense twist...........and you'll beat you at it........

She can't
I am not just being logical here,I am talking about something I know so much about
No sentiments here and I am no novice by virtue of my profession

Switching of babies as she claims is peculiar to some settings and not everywhere and will never be the first excuse for a DNA dispute

She is just trying her best to justify nonsense and also become rude when confronted

Not gonna be drawn into an argument with her.
Alot of her kind on social media (Twitter etc) who know next to nothing about a certain topic but will be so vocal about it

Life has a way of coming for us all and things we justify on a faceless group will actually happen in reality , then sentiments and logic won't work again

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro you can say it again, nairaland as really opened my eye to females way of life and am really taking dressing.
Some are hiding under hospital switching babies - then the woman will have to enrol for the DNA test too to confirm she is the owner of the baby.
Women like secrecy because Evil thrives in secrecy.
They don't like kiss and tell guys nor do they like the way we expose them here.
To them, we are weak men so that we can keep our mouth shut and the Evils keep on thriving.
Women fear guys that talk about their sexcapades alot, guys that can't keep their mouth shut because that the only way they can keep scamming, lying and deceiving you for years without you knowing.
Without secrecy and keeping mouth shut, women will be powerless because just like evil, manipulation, scamming, deceit needs it's client or maga to keep his mouth shut.
Have you ever wonder why money doublers, scammers always tell people not to let anyone knows before bringing or sending money? Because they know when you open up to a friend they will quickly raise alarm and slap you back to reality before sending that money.
Evil loves secrecy and women loves it too, which makes we wonder why and how Women and Devil think and work alike.
Ubunja
Martinez39s
Franchang
Pansophist

Women are the only creature to see and talk to Satan... Only she and Satan knows the content and extent of their discussion on that day she doomed humanity...who knows if that day was just the 100th day for the owner sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
fireprince14:
. The world is much crazier now. I knew a girl once who was trying to have sex with my friend just weeks before her wedding\.
that one na normal thing nau..why should it surprise u.its the rave these days for a number of ladies before they get married they have one last hot sex with their ex.especially when they still have feelings for their ex they do it.they call it goodbye sex cheesy cheesy.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
kazyhm:

But you understood ?

Thats great.....for the first time in two months...

Now can you explain why someone exchange US $1 with Zimbabwean $1 from you............and your husband is demanding for explanation

Is this one high, what da fvck does this mean? Have you been monitoring me here? Jeez I have a stalker here undecided you've been noticed, you can buzz off now.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by kazyhm(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Is this one high, what da fvck does this mean? Have you been monitoring me here? Jeez I have a stalker here undecided you've been noticed, you can buzz off now.

Las las na to jump and pass..........

I'm not your class feminist advocate of confusions

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
kazyhm:

Las las na to jump and pass..........

I'm not your class feminist advocate of confusions

Yes jump, pass, and never return.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by freethinker01: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Why should a woman agree to submit her children for paternity tests? Except a man hides to do such paternity test on the kids, no woman should ever succumb to that rubbish. If women learn to stand their ground disregarding the outcome of their actions, compulsory paternity test will never turn out to be a norm. It is even wrong for a woman to share the same doctor with her husband, marriages of today is a scam, 99percent of men are cheating dogggss, yet they wouldn't want their wives to breathe.
Read what you wrote slowly, did u see any sense in it?
I used to wonder how people survive without sense, it isn't farfetched.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by freethinker01: 1:35am On Feb 22, 2020
henryobinna:
easy with it madam.

You're not talking to fools or illiterates on this forum.

Everyone who has an iota of sense knows that switching of babies at birth happens but it's not as frequent as you make it seem.

It happens but very rarely because every woman in labor goes to the hospital with someone whom the baby is shown to and mark such as label is put on the baby, these marks come in different forms. Very few women go alone.

All of these measures make it less likely for there to be switching. That doesn't mean swapping of babies does not happen it does but very very very minimal unless na for all these local place wey people dey shi..t children you dey talk about. At standard hospitals it's rare.

That aside, the presence and possibility of baby swapping at birth does not in anyway invalidates nor reduce the number of paternity fraud cases we have in Nigeria and all over the world.
Infact paternity fraud is grossly under reported in Nigeria for various reasons such as finance and some men being extremely stupid.

People have been made to believe it's expensive hemce they don't want to entertain the idea at all. But in reality it's not so expensive that would make you forgo the idea of finding the truth; a very important truth.

In Nigeria it costs somewhere between 80k to 120k in my opinion it's worth it. The problem is there's so much poverty in Nigeria that coughing out 120k for such is seen as something too big to be attempted.

For anyone who's a little financially stable, you don't need to be rich, always to the test especially from your first child immediately after birth, you don't even need much a Simple biological sample from the person is enough, a strand of hair would do, even saliva sef...

Paternity fraud is a big thing and ladies know it. I don't know why women equate men cheating in marriage with women cheating and worst bringing home a bastard to their husbands.

We're not the same, male and female are different and have different biological build up and this 100% of the time affect virtually all our life and that includes our cheating life.
You should have left her to wallow in her sheer ignorance. She uses verbose words to sound intelligent but she just plainly dumb and stupid.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Why should a woman agree to submit her children for paternity tests? Except a man hides to do such paternity test on the kids, no woman should ever succumb to that rubbish. If women learn to stand their ground disregarding the outcome of their actions, compulsory paternity test will never turn out to be a norm. It is even wrong for a woman to share the same doctor with her husband, marriages of today is a scam, 99percent of men are cheating dogggss, yet they wouldn't want their wives to breathe.

SEEING THE RATE OF PATERNITY FRAUD GOING ON RN, ASIDES 99% OF MEN BEING CHEATS, WHAT IS YOUR ARGUMENT AGAINST PATERNITY TESTS?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2020
freethinker01:

Read what you wrote slowly, did u see any sense in it?
I used to wonder how people survive without sense, it isn't farfetched.

NO SINGLE SENSE IN IT. NOT EVEN ONE.
Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
This one has fallen off the bandwagon of sanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by DAramis: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2020
bdchange:
If you want to know the level of Paternity Fraud in this nation, just got to Youtube and watch different cases on Paternity Court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGkhFeQwts
I used to watch this channel. The level of fraud going on will make you to shiver.

There is an incident of a guy being roped in by the woman but the guy insisted on DNA test though the baby is less than 5 months old. It turned out that he is not the father.

The annoying part is the issue of Legal father and biological father. Imagine signing a birth certificate because someone was convinced that the child is his but the DNA test proves otherwise. The court still mandate that person to keep on paying child support and being the legal father, just because he penned his name on the document.

Such can never work in Nigeria. Also, so many men may not survive the earth shattering truth that comes out from such DNA test coupled with the public embarrassment it causes.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Amumaigwe: 7:29am On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is a pity that we still have men that are lacking intelligence, how is it that in these modern era, they still don't know that some people switch babies at birth in the hospital, either mistakenly or intentionally? It is either the schmucks above are blind to topics like these that graces front page, or they see it but comprehension and assimilation is far from them, or they just like to gloat about anything women,

I really pity women who will fall under these category, I pray they don't meet these manboys above as husband.

Why were you not switched at birth? It is now in this era of increasing moral decadence that suddenly hospitals start wholesale baby switching inspite of the modern day revolution in medical science that should make such an impossibility. Why is 3 out of every 5 firstborns were not fathered by the man posing as his/her father according to a reliable statistics? Our hospitals are all switching first born babies.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by 2buffagain(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is a pity that we still have men that are lacking intelligence, how is it that in these modern era, they still don't know that some people switch babies at birth in the hospital, either mistakenly or intentionally? It is either the schmucks above are blind to topics like these that graces front page, or they see it but comprehension and assimilation is far from them, or they just like to gloat about anything women,

I really pity women who will fall under these category, I pray they don't meet these manboys above as husband.

Good point.
All the more reason why DNA testing is required.

It is the only way both parents can confirm they are leaving that hospital with the right child and not a hospital or thot swap.

With this added benefit you have just (perhaps unknowingly) admitted to, the mutually asserted conclusion is that the only woman that can ever be against DNA testing (while knowing all these benefits) is a thot trying to pull a thot swap.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 22, 2020
I don't understand why people are worked up by this topic.
We are seeing this from the lens of only cheating,we think DNA test is just to curb infidelity but we are not seeing the bigger picture: to avoid birth switching.

It happens a lot,especially when a lady that has been barren for decades gives birth to a still birth and pays heavily for her dead kid to be swapped.

Imagine side chicks of married men that lie about being pregnant for the married man and the kid is brought home to the house for the wife to see. Imagine the agony the wife will go through if another woman's kid is brought home and she endures the child's present only to later find out it is not her husband's kid that was brought in but another man's seed and yet she endured it.
Many barren ladies/ladies with only female children get kicked out of their matrimonial homes because side chicks brought in a baby that is not his. In fact some marry them off as second wives .

All this should be considered before frowning at a DNA.

BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE SHOULD PERFORM DNA.

Every lady should walk away when he has an extra marital kid since he will not tolerate the same from her.

Simple!
The day he has a kid outside I will walk out that minute. I will not endure such ,never.

Ladies endure BS from men assuming he will reciprocate their tolerance,like they don't know it is human nature to do to others what we will not want.
When a man cheats instead of leaving she will endure hoping he will also endure when she cheats...

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Why were you not switched at birth? It is now in this era of increasing moral decadence that suddenly hospitals start wholesale baby switching inspite of the modern day revolution in medical science that should make such an impossibility. Why is 3 out of every 5 firstborns were not fathered by the man posing as his/her father according to a reliable statistics? Our hospitals are all switching first born babies.
Chill....you guys are portraying this DNA test as a tool to catch only the lady(when men father children everywhere). You are talking about just the lady and not the man. You are ruling out the chances of swapped babies so expect ladies to get worked up by this

So you don't believe kids get swapped?lol...

It happens a lot. That is why the DNA test be performed on both man and wife to rule out the chances of harboring a baby that doesn't belong to either of the couple .

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:28am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I don't understand why people are worked up by this topic.
We are seeing this from the lens of only cheating,we think DNA test is just to curb infidelity but we are not seeing the bigger picture: to avoid birth switching.

It happens a lot,especially when a lady that has been barren for decades gives birth to a still birth and pays heavily for her dead kid to be swapped.

Imagine side chicks of married men that lie about being pregnant for the married man and the kid is brought home to the house for the wife to see. Imagine the agony the wife will go through if another woman's kid is brought home and she endures the child's present only to later find out it is not her husband's kid that was brought in but another man's seed and yet she endured it.
Many barren ladies/ladies with only female children get kicked out of their matrimonial homes because side chicks brought in a baby that is not his. In fact some marry them off as second wives .

All this should be considered before frowning at a DNA.

BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE SHOULD PERFORM DNA.

Every lady should walk away when he has an extra marital kid since he will not tolerate the same from her.

Simple!
The day he has a kid outside I will walk out that minute. I will not endure such ,never.

Ladies endure BS from men assuming he will reciprocate their tolerance,like they don't know it is human nature to do to others what we will not want.
When a man cheats instead of leaving she will endure hoping he will also endure when she cheats...
.. It's only a thief that is afraid of security measures.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2020
So because a man pays bride price, it gives him the license to be promiscuous, I am not surprised, but if you think your ideaology is right, and that the modern women should accept it, then you are living in a foools Paradise. I can now understand why some wives fight, wound, dupe or even kill your kinds who have such mindset.
veteranExboy:

If you want total freedom to do when ever it is that tickles your fancy,then opt for marriage without dowry nor bride price.A man pays heavily for the wedding , while you and your family feel Merry and you still demand equal status with your owner. Nigerian feminists are thieves.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. It's only a thief that is afraid of security measures.
when you guys learn to keep your d|cks in one place then you will be qualified to cry foul over paternity fraud

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2020
That's your current mental state, isn't it? You are sicckkk that's why you view phillandering by men in marriage as a norm, your morals are dead, most red pills are gays, so why are you on a thread that concerns paternity test/marriage. Continue to troll, stupiddd buffon.
Martinez39s:
This one has fallen off the bandwagon of sanity.

1 Like

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
when you guys learn to keep your d|cks in one place then you will be qualified to cry foul over paternity fraud
.. Exactly what criminals say. They keep blaming hardships for their selfish acts. So it's not a new thing.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by MJBOLT: 8:46am On Feb 22, 2020
if ladies keep their legs closed maybe the dicks will stay in one place

Michellekabod2:

2 Likes

Re: DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies. by Martinez39s(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
That's your current mental state, isn't it? You are sicckkk that's why you view phillandering by men in marriage as a norm, your morals are dead, most red pills are gays, so why are you on a thread that concerns paternity test/marriage. Continue to troll, stupiddd buffon.
Faithful men and unfaithful men have all been victims of paternity fraud. Regardless of whether a man is faithful or not, a father has the right to take a DNA test on his child(ren) and it's no man's responsibility to take care of a child that isn't his. Whether a man is faithful or not, a woman who cunningly makes a man father another man's child without his knowledge is guilty of fraud.

So your argument that men aren't entitled to a DNA test because they are unfaithful is outrightly not a thoughtful on and it falls flat. What about the faithful ones? The reason why you think all men are cheats is because you are a cheat and you know your fellow ladies are cheats so you natural project yourself on men just like other ladies do. tongue tongue No innocent human is ruffled or upset with security measures. grin tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / See What My Ex Gave Me For Xmas.. 24karat Gold Versace / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.