Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja (42169 Views)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by 1kingwriter: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...

Na dem
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by knowhowk: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Men better learn how to Wash your Clothes ,Cook,Sweep and do many things without thinking of any woman coming to do those things for you .if not you will suffer.

3 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Kilamiti: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
The reason being, women are changing the narrative. Once you have your kids and a good job Pls tell me what you need a cheating aggressive husband for when there are millions of more handsome men out there?

7 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
kazyhm:
Sandra Orokodo!

Like really ?
Lol. Yeah, really cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by ozusteve: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
The problem are introduction of home videos to many homes so they learn nonsense in name of watching films..some of things they watch aren't meant for our style of life plus culture... Zeeworld etc..many homes will be in other if they keep their eyes off unholy nollywood movies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by priscaoge(f): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
It’s better we have high rate of Divorce than seeing news and stories of women stabbing their husbands to death and husbands killing their wives undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by knowhowk: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kilamiti:
The reason being, women are changing the narrative. Once you have your kids and a good job Pls tell me what you need a cheating aggressive husband for when there are millions of more handsome men out there?
It's good Jare ,at least one kid from one man each .three kids ,three Father's very nice .But wait ooo .Once you have your kids and a good job Pls tell me what you need a cheating ,nagging , aggressive wife for when there are Millions of more beautiful women out there?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by iCauseTrouble: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Victorian claiming to be one of the good girls left in Nigeria...... Father Lord, come quickly grin grin grin
victorian:

Not true.

Not all Nigerian girls. We still have some morally grounded ladies. If you know u know.

Then in the case of Abuja marriage, I heard the men are manhoes there.

Which means they expect their women or wives to take care of them and spend on them forever, while their own is to fucvk for life. cheesy

Anyways thank God the men over there are gradually waking up! No woman will foot your bills for life! While all u do is fucvk!

Your gbola dick alone cannot keep a woman!

Hustle o, make your woman no rush file for divorce after two months of marriage.

My brother hustle.

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by knowhowk: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
priscaoge:
It’s better we have high rate of Divorce than seeing news and stories of women stabbing their husbands to death and husbands killing their wives undecided undecided undecided
. Gbam !
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by TruthSpeaker: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
ABUJA NAH CITY OF RUNS, WHORES EVERY WHERE. NIGERIANS ARE QUICK TO ASSUME MARRIAGE MEANS SUCCESS IN LIFE, BUT OF RECENT LOVE TURNS TO RUST RATHER QUICKLY.
MARRIAGES ARE PACKING UP REALLY FAST THESE DAYS. IS SHORT COURTSHIP THE CULPRIT, OR IT IS INFIDELITY, IMPATIENCE, POVERTY OR SIMPLY INCOMPATIBILITY? THE MOST TROUBLING PART IS THAT MILLIONS ARE OFTEN PUMPED INTO MARRIAGE CEREMONIES.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by AreaFada2: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
People marry for the wrong reasons.

Big nyansh, big boobs, good job, plenty money, fine car, big house, great wedding party, ticking the box, keeping up with the Joneses and such vanity.

So not surprising.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner.. sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument

Very wrong information @ the bolded. Abuja is one place you can't be a fake for too long. That's the reason for the divorces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by WildChild00(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
Shorrr na wa ooooo shocked
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument

not good sha
a tight relative of mine was complaining how her pregnant wife of less than a year TM was saying she is already tired of the marriage shocked over a issue which she was aware of.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by carpdiemz: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Davash222:
One of the reasons I want to become a Monk.

Women use this marriage of a thing to trap men down. Thank God Men are getting wiser now.

God bless you , I wrote a post on these and some stupid feminists were bashing me , a girl I know for just 8 months was telling me we should go for court wedding dat is cheaper I was like what d f .... I even later settled for traditional wedding dis one said no oh naso I japa, it takes a lot of understanding and maturity to keep a marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Ostrogoth(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument, we make quality aluminium windows,doors etc with works in places like Ajah, Abuja,mowe,ibadan etc.u too can get our services o&1five3six,six5659. There are some places I can't raise my children in Abuja
You are not talking about dutse sokale are you?

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by spiritmasquerad(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Haymaykar:
As shared by Sandra Orokodo, an Abuja-based lawyer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sandraorokodo/status/1230838933375848454
More youth think love is what you need for a successful marriage but that's not true and the Era of do whatever you want have hurt the institution of marriage because they do not have the patience to work things true
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
knowhowk:
Men better learn how to Wash your Clothes ,Cook,Sweep and do many things without thinking of any woman coming to do those things for you .if not you will suffer.

washing machine dey
cry cleaner dey lol

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
mtinfx:

not good sha
a tight relative of mine was complaining how her pregnant wife of less than a year TM was saying she is already tired of the marriage shocked over a issue which she was aware of.
na wa o..check out our works below.Marriage these days needs only God's intervention

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Perfecttouchade: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ostrogoth:

You are not talking about dutse sokale are you?
yes, makarantha area, dutse alhaji,kubwa area..all those zones get as e be..my last visit to Abuja was on a project to fix some Aluminium windows for a client tho I have relatives in Abuja.. places like Berger hot zone for night, me and my team got into Abuja at night and u need to see how Berger area dey with different young girls standing around ..Abuja na serious wa for that place
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kingsteve:
If true, then majority of those divorce applications are from the Hausas.
The divorce rate in the North is pretty high.

Oga Abuja no be Hausa land
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by carpdiemz: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Taywon:

Bro, things are falling apart..... Only at my work place i personally know two who are officially divorced. marraige wey neva reach 4years

Don’t mind him , d way marriages crashes dis days is just like a broken girl friend and boy friend relationship, and dis won’t make men to marry on time cuz it means there would be a lots of available divorced women and single mum all around Naija don Dey turn America be dat

3 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by anonimi: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Haymaykar:
As shared by Sandra Orokodo, an Abuja-based lawyer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sandraorokodo/status/1230838933375848454

Sandra with her funny name in Yoruba, may just be an attention seeker with the tweet that is not backed with verifiable facts.
Maybe the statistics is just a made up opinion being passed of as fact.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Emmasnoop(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some like prick and some like money well well if you now fit give them this two things sorry 4 u oh na bye bye oh. angry

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by centboy123456(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayhem999:
It is 4001 as we speak..
My neighbor filed his own application yesterday.
That his wife is too beautiful and won't stop attracting men like flies.

are u serious
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by mrjojo: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
Teejaywise:
Hi guys,

Dont waste a whole year without obtaining a skill that you can sell to sustain your self till you are gainfully employed.

I present to lynda premium account to learn any skills with certificate of completion made available.

I WILL HELP YOU TO CREATE LIFETIME LYNDA.COM ACCOUNT @ AN AFFORDABLE RATE.

Note : proof are available in bulk.

Whatsapp/call me via my signature or chat the below number

O eight one O Four Nine 4 six zero
oga stop spamming and go and learn a reasonable skill yourself. Using stolen cc to create a premium account is fraud, you better be careful.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by centboy123456(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Hoping to see my ex marriage on the list

why bro what did she do to you
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by MrColdsweat: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Women are breaking free from years of misogynistic male oppression.
Please help cure my ignorance.

How have women been oppressed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by UtaliEgo1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Effect of modernization. The way people get engaged these days without really knowing each other is something else.

Please I am a pharmacist looking for a good paying NGO job. Help a brother 08149535495

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by OChimex: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...

This is the mindset of most married couple now. They just get married to fulfill all righteousness.

They preferred being baby daddies and mamas birthing children that won't be trained in a responsible home under the care of responsible parents.

and the cycle continues...

Don't think humans are wiser than the One who created them male and female and initiated marriage ....

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
E don red for ABJ marriages but wait oo. How did the lawyer came about his stats?
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by olusma23(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
90% of Nairaland members believe in whatever news that got to front page.

If Abuja has 4,000, then Lagos should have nothing less than 80,000 divorce application.

Iranu news (Nonsense news).

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Government Sacks Judge Who Dissolved Marriage, Snatched Complainant’s Wife / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.