Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja (42176 Views)

Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
4000 in a year that is barely two months old. Come December, it will be 24000 shocked
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by fredoooooo: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abeg divorce all of them no be by force ..
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
what about rivers state?
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by festus2001: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hmmmm. May God help us in this country
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Ostrogoth(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
yes, makarantha area, dutse alhaji,kubwa area..all those zones get as e be..my last visit to Abuja was on a project to fix some Aluminium windows for a client tho I have relatives in Abuja.. places like Berger hot zone for night, me and my team got into Abuja at night and u need to see how Berger area dey with different young girls standing around ..Abuja na serious wa for that place
Dang it! I miss Abuja already.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by SweetCunt97(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Please help cure my ignorance.

How have women been oppressed?
Kindly check ur history books. Who made them unable to vote or school?

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Brightgem(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
With all these nairaland feminist running around, why won't there be a high divorce rate.
Yeah, blame it on feminists. Listen, both men and women need to work on themselves in this era

6 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Lovelyn451(f): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
What a wife does affects only the husband, BT whatever the man does affects the whole family, this is what my dad tell guys about to wed. Men make Una give unaself brain

4 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by CLEVABOY(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marry your friend. You will be glad you did

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Gistdew(f): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
God help the single shocked shocked
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Ubdavis(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument,.we make quality aluminium windows,doors etc with works in places like Ajah, Abuja,mowe,ibadan etc.u too can get our services o&1five3six,six5659.There are some places I can't raise my children in Abuja

We have divorce everywhere... Even in developed world, don't be naive.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by GreatResearcher: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
Xisnin:
A nameless Twitter user likely uses a fake picture profile.
Yet, dumb bloggers think it is worth quoting such a troll without asking for evidence.
SMH
[/s]stfu
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by GreatResearcher: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
CLEVABOY:
Marry your friend. You will be glad you did
u are encouraging homosexual
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by xcabczyxabczzzz: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Xisnin:
Yet, dumb bloggers think it is worth quoting such a troll without asking for evidence.
SMH
That's why I don't longer trust news in thus platform, and the dull Mod also push it to the frontpage.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
FEMINISM IS EVIL.A TOOL BY SATAN TO BREAK HOMES.GOD IS GREATER.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by QuiverBox(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Someone on Twitter, comes online with Unverifiable Statistics and Nigeria Youths have been Shouting UP and Down.

This shows how Myopic and easily deceived we can be.

A simple call to staff of Customary court in Abuja debunked those numbers as false.

I shake my head for some Nigerian Youths

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by nnaeyes6: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
All this is just for one reason:
MOST LADIES have become men and MOST MEN are afraid to become ladies.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by sunkoye: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
AfrokanGod:

The institution of marriage as outlived its purpose...
it's we humans that is shifting goal post.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Lumig: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Nawa o

When we say marriage is not a thing to rush into you guys keep threatening girls of their biological clock and how they age like milk encouraging them to marry who is available and not who they are compatible with.

A dude and his lady are in love,for some reasons marriage isn't on their agenda yet and they are enjoying true love. A suitor pops up and proposes marriage and in excitement she leaves her guy to marry him so she isn't called evening newspaper. Why would such a marriage last?
Allow couples to marry at their own pace. If you opt for being partners,and living with each other for years till you marry they will say you are enjoying husband/wife privileges .

And then we have people online poisoning the mind of husbands and wives. A married man reading about some red pill messages calling ladies manipulative,h0es etc will start viewing his wife in such a manner. A married woman reading posts by some radical feminists calling men scum will start viewing her man in such a manner.
Everyone's eyes is opening,everyone is crying victim over the opposite gender.

I am sure part of the 4000 divorce applicants got the push to file for divorce by reading posts from this forum.

Marriage is really not for today. It was for our fathers/mothers. We are gradually evolving past marriage.

This is a brilliant submission
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by GreatResearcher: 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Coming from a male disguised as a female, you should know all about that. grin

grin This is my sister I'm talking about, if i can't speak for her, you can? cheesy. She went to Abuja for work for some months, didn't grow up in Naija and not your typical Naija woman chasing married men. One was honest enough to tell her his wife and kids live in the U.S and wanted to date her but she still said hell nah grin. She's married to a great guy now but the stories I heard about the manhos in Abuja, smh.
Ishilove faithfull18
Coming from a lady. We weren't wrong anyway! Thanks oceanofjoy for always calling a pot, pot.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by edoairways: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Abuja marriages no fit last , too many fun spots and many cheating fellows...go to Abuja then u will see free and cheap sex almost every corner..sokaale fellows I greet una, that spots been destroying marriages since 1800. It takes grace to hold a marriage now, tolerance in every areas is what most marriage lacks, communication and understanding is another thing..everybody just want to break up at any little argument,.we make quality aluminium windows,doors etc with works in places like Ajah, Abuja,mowe,ibadan etc.u too can get our services o&1five3six,six5659.There are some places I can't raise my children in Abuja
Sharp business man wink wink

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by ruffDiamond: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
marriage (especially with Nigerian ladies)is useless and overated!they have terribly wrong orientation about relationship with boys/men, Greedy, inconsiderate, lack contentment, Ill-mannered, illiterate,rude, perpetual olosho mentality etc..who still marry those animal animals with packaged pussy and bwest??sorry o I no dey..go foreign ,marry a white woman even
N if she twice your age, you'll have peace of mind,trust me..

3 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by edoairways: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Xisnin:
SMH
Evidence you are right but the content of the tweet may be true
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by generationz(f): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayhem999:
It is 4001 as we speak..
My neighbor filed his own application yesterday.
That his wife is too beautiful and won't stop attracting men like flies.

The same way she attracted him. grin grin
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by NELLY1990: 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Marriage is a beautiful beautiful thing and the Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtain favor from the Lord. The thing is both the husbands and the wives have failed in many areas of life. A man want his wife to be Godly but he is not and the woman want her husband to be Godly also but he is not. You see abuses in marriage both physically and Emotionally, everybody claiming right, no respect nor love nor prayer nor unity nor fear is found in the home. Evil so much on the raise and the enemy is on his feet fighting God’s children by all means to bring them down into disgrace. God help this generation please. No love no patience no wisdom no nothing. It’s sad honestly but God will resolve it in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
J111333:
This is just your sister's version of the story. grin
grin

But it's true anyway.
Married men in Abuja know when there is new chick in town. They have the money and connection.

U have to become strong born again by force else u are in hot soup especially if u are searching for jobs and u may be frustrated to say yes to them.

1 Like

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
yes, makarantha area, dutse alhaji,kubwa area..all those zones get as e be..my last visit to Abuja was on a project to fix some Aluminium windows for a client tho I have relatives in Abuja.. places like Berger hot zone for night, me and my team got into Abuja at night and u need to see how Berger area dey with different young girls standing around ..Abuja na serious wa for that place
Abj na correct place.
The only place I can stay in Nigeria or my town.
If u know your onions well, u will get work without anybody seeing your lap through those married men
The thing is that our girls don't know that Abuja men need different approach. They don't behave like Lagos men at all.
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by mamaluwe22(f): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
[So married men in other towns don't ask ladies out?? Na wa!!!] Coming from a male disguised as a female, you should know all about that. grin

grin This is my sister I'm talking about, if i can't speak for her, you can? cheesy. She went to Abuja for work for some months, didn't grow up in Naija and not your typical Naija woman chasing married men. One was honest enough to tell her his wife and kids live in the U.S and wanted to date her but she still said hell nah grin. She's married to a great guy now but the stories I heard about the manhos in Abuja, smh.[/quote]
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by succri(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lol
Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by desiredhome: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
98% marriages built on falsehood.

Ladies marrying guys not because they loved them but they're available for marriage.

Men marrying without desire to let go of bachelorhood

Couples marrying with the mindset of not being faithful

Couples marrying with readiness to leave at the slightest disagreement.

People getting into marriage with a truckload of lies and deceit.

Why won't there be mega divorce?
This report could be true, and because a lot people go into marriage just for what they will get and not what they will give.
The same mindset of greed in the society that has made our country this stagnant.
In every relationship always think of what to give and not what you will get....by this our relationships, marriages and even our country will be better off

4 Likes

Re: There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja by BORN2RULE20(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
YOU HAVE HEARD THAT IT WAS SAID BY THEM OF OLD TIME, THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY:

BUT I SAY UNTO YOU, THAT WHOSOEVER LOOK ON A WOMAN TO LUST AFTER HER HATH COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH HER ALREADY IN HIS HEART.......

MATTHEW 5:27-28

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.