Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) (1786 Views)

Hoe Story: My Boyfriend Is A Fuckist, Just Like We Have Rapist / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello,

To many of us NL has become some sort of a community. We meet people and make friends but then again, just like in our regular communities, it is difficult to tell who the rapists and armed robbers are because it is not written on people's faces. Do you know that, that funny guy on NL, that guy that is contributing to your topic or even advising you might be a rapist or an armed robber? Yes, these vermins in our societies are right here hidding behind their phone and internet.

Many guys on here may have raped someone at one time or the other in their life? They may even be serial rapist or armed robbers. Even one of these guys reading this post right now knows within his heart that he is guilty.

Why am I writing this? A friend I had known for ages decided to share something with me many years ago BUT I am still can't forget his story after all these years. His story shows that you can never know people completely and why did he tell me? Only God knows.

Anyway I just thought I should share.

Guys if anyone of you have an experience, please share..

2 Likes

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by SLAP44: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
The OP should go and collect a masters degree in the course called "Beating about the bush"

12 Likes

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
SLAP44:
The OP should go and collect a masters degree in the course called "Beating about the bush"

I don't understand? How?
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Op come back here o! You never share anything. What exactly is your point? Why did you want us to know this?

1 Like

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Jayy10:
Op come back here o! You never share anything. What exactly is your point? Why did you want us to know this?

Lol I want people to share their experience. And to let people know that criminals live and work among us
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by illicit(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
talk your own
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
illicit:
talk your own

Share your thoughts/confessions
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Impostor:

Share your thoughts/confessions
someone from this forum has lied to me before
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by LarryBee1k: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
illicit:

someone from this forum has lied to me before
about this topic?
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Come closer OP

Move closer seh naw

*loud*:you're mad!
Any confessions? How many u don force?
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by LarryBee1k: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Foodqueen(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
U"ve ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Foodqueen:

Surely you must agree that some of the pipo here are guilty? Criminals live among pipo.

LarryBee1k:

Rape is nothing to joke about.
What's worse than Rape is false accusations. Men are still fighting the stigma. You're here displaying your ignorance.

No one is accusing anyone here or making a joke out of serious issue. I believe there r one or two here on NL
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by LarryBee1k: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Okoroawusa: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Foodqueen:
Op you see even woman no say you no make sense
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Op you see even woman no say you no make sense

Ok, maybe e no actually make sense. Make we close thread
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Petyprincess(f): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2020
You right! You should trust no one on nairaland except for those that know themselves outside nairaland!! With the way some nairaland male comments or obsessed over you,you will believe some guys are truly sick here!! I heard hw a very petty light skinned lady here was a victim of online......,if you reply pm someone might blackmail you if you dnt you will be trolled!! Overall it's really risky trusting people online because they might be a rapist,armed robber etc!!

3 Likes

Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by khia: 1:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Impostor:
Hello,

To many of us NL has become some sort of a community. We meet people and make friends but then again, just like in our regular communities, it is difficult to tell who the rapists and armed robbers are because it is not written on people's faces. Do you know that, that funny guy on NL, that guy that is contributing to your topic or even advising you might be a rapist or an armed robber? Yes, these vermins in our societies are right here hidding behind their phone and internet.

Many guys on here may have raped someone at one time or the other in their life? They may even be serial rapist or armed robbers. Even one of these guys reading this post right now knows within his heart that he is guilty.

Why am I writing this? A friend I had known for ages decided to share something with me many years ago BUT I am still can't forget his story after all these years. His story shows that you can never know people completely and why did he tell me? Only God knows.

Maximus.
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by fyneboi79(m): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Impostor:
Hello,

https://www.nairaland.com/5920042/experience-crying-pretty-19-year#90571686
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2020
khia:

Maximus.
lol. Many people didn't like....
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Impostor: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: That Rapist On Nairaland ( Shocking Discoveries) by Liliantalks: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her / I Am Confused / Slay Queen, Nikki Fe Fe Shows Off N200k She Received After Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.