Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,512 members, 7,861,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (5906 Views)

What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Have You Ever Thought Of Knowing Her Weak Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by flokii: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
my weak point is on this forum.. moniker starts with 'a' and ends with 'e' grin
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by flokii: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kiddllc:
Since u asked..before i get into any new relationship I'm already preparing my exit plan at the same time.. used to be fun but these days i can't seem to control it anymore. It scares me

more like.. hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

your matter tie wrapper

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Kiddllc: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
flokii:

more like.. hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

your matter tie wrapper
Something like that
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Kiddllc: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
flokii:
my weak point is on this forum.. moniker starts with 'a' and ends with 'e' grin
Guy.. She's someone's wife na
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by flokii: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Kiddllc:

Guy.. She's someone's wife na

Don't mind me..
I av miss her presence here
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by tobby20: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
I'm addicted to percocet
I'm bleeped
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Starz825(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
osuolale95:
I fall in love easily and its killing me...

I need serious help
Nigga wake up..I was just like you....

Love is good but not when u aren't ready for marriage..

Listen up....I used to fall in love quickly most especially with fine girls or any kind of girl that fits my taste....but listen the issues comes when u are in love and the other party isn't in love with you...it's always annoying as ur pocket dey suffer na him ur heart go dey suffer...
Brace up and be a man...as in look away and be the man all girls wanna fall in love with...
Eat well, sleep well, dress well,smell well and speak well....and always mind your business...and then get busy....

And have it in mind that if a girl doesn't love or show interest in you...it's not the end of the world...it's the beginning of it....there are multi millions of girls who will do anything to have you....
Put this at the back of your mind
Stay bless

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Waymaker75: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
I love easily, trust easily, care for others at the expense of my own comfort, I always wana make every one happy yet no one cares if am happy, I love surprising pple with little gifts on their special days yet I dnt get any in return, I always try to be honest and truthful yet I end up with the worst liars and deceivers ....

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by biddostandard: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
my weak point is being caring
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by ugohdignity111(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
My weakness is lack of money

Women need money
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
tobby20:
I'm addicted to percocet I'm bleeped
what's s percocet
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Beckysexy:
Money & D

If you know, you know.
I can help you with the D side
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by stanliwise(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:

Simply an addiction.
Start preparing for a date or event on time,
Your clothes, shoe, belt, everything including eating and bathing should be scheduled on time, develop it as a habit and you will overcome the addiction.
Also always switch off your phone while preparing
I was like this too until I began to plan thing long before I do them.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by stanliwise(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2020
biGDhAp:
what's s percocet
Drug
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by stanliwise(m): 12:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Waymaker75:
I love easily, trust easily, care for others at the expense of my own comfort, I always wana make every one happy yet no one cares if am happy, I love surprising pple with little gifts on their special days yet I dnt get any in return, I always try to be honest and truthful yet I end up with the worst liars and deceivers ....
why not learn about the game?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Ghost01(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2020
I cannot dance to save my life.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Diamond23(f): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Tell us your weak point ,someone here can be of help via counseling /advice.
Oriaku Cares kiss
Tall dark guys with clean afro cut, even I saw one yesterday grin grin grin. Any remedy?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Rukkydelta(f): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Not in nairaland biko
Trolls everywhere. Anything you say now will be use to haunt you in the nearest future
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by WittyLad(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2020
I've created a WhatsApp group in order to help all the frustrated guys who want more success with women, i.e. this group is for guys that are tired of heartbreaks/friendzoning, or guys who are planning to have a safe relationship, or looking for how to keep their current relationship working, Enough is enough! No more heartbreaks ��...

Guys only
Totally Free, no one is purchasing anything

The group link:

https:///GiUTkAXkdR5BhsV322Cxha
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by dohyinsohlah(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Insecurities undecided
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Jacqueline22(f): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2020
I’m too emotional cry, and it killing me. I cry too much.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Noble3264: 4:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Am a nocturnal person ! Its so bad, that I can stay indoors till its dark just to purchase an item.that ordinarily I can get during the day..
*I only travel by luxury buses (night)
*I only attend evening mass
*I only feel comfortable visiting friends and family @ night

Work is the only exception in my nocturnal addiction .

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by rex444(m): 6:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss
oya tell me, I can help u
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by osuolale95(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Starz825:

Nigga wake up..I was just like you....

Love is good but not when u aren't ready for marriage..

Listen up....I used to fall in love quickly most especially with fine girls or any kind of girl that fits my taste....but listen the issues comes when u are in love and the other party isn't in love with you...it's always annoying as ur pocket dey suffer na him ur heart go dey suffer...
Brace up and be a man...as in look away and be the man all girls wanna fall in love with...
Eat well, sleep well, dress well,smell well and speak well....and always mind your business...and then get busy....

And have it in mind that if a girl doesn't love or show interest in you...it's not the end of the world...it's the beginning of it....there are multi millions of girls who will do anything to have you....
Put this at the back of your mind
Stay bless

This solve it all, thanks so much man... I read this over and over. Much love bro.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by prodigiousman(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Diamond23:
Tall dark guys with clean afro cut, even I saw one yesterday grin grin grin. Any remedy?
what about tall fair guys?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by BabbanBura(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss

Now we know you have some sizeble boobs @ DP, though bra-assisted.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by zexy2030(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
ok hope not the other D!
I for say.
It's wrong to be addicted to that thing
u don't know how to treat weaknesses why open a thread on weaknesses, do u have to nail on her weakness to prolong thread?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by zexy2030(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Oriaku Cares kiss
I don't know how to keep a woman, I don't just care but most refuse to leave until I make trouble, then they go. after the first 9yrs relationship without sex I had that didn't work, since then any relationship with active sex last only two months maximum.
I think I need help.
sometimes I will set up the girl with cute guy rich guy or extremely physically fit, so I can catch her cheating
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by healthserve(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2020
MissGodOwn:
grin grin grin grin grin grin, u wicked o

wink
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2020
bodex196:
I'm a shy type especially when in the midst of girls. I wish to stop being shy.

Don't change that, it's actually a very attractive quality if you're packing enough personality under the surface. Shy guys are sexy, not everyone likes a loudmouth that can't shut up.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I’m too emotional cry, and it killing me. I cry too much.
Awwww I understand.
You have to train your mind, when an emotional wrecking situation, you toughen up first from the mindset..
Also I a bit suspect that being over emotional has something to do with complex issue.
So boost up your self esteem if it is low ,always look into the mirror and say positive words to the person staring back at you

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2020
zexy2030:

I don't know how to keep a woman, I don't just care but most refuse to leave until I make trouble, then they go. after the first 9yrs relationship without sex I had that didn't work, since then any relationship with active sex last only two months maximum.
I think I need help.
sometimes I will set up the girl with cute guy rich guy or extremely physically fit, so I can catch her cheatin g
You have trust issues, simple!
Maybe a hangover of a past experience.
Take time and get a girl that suit your personality, it will make you feel relaxed with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Bad Habit You Have? / Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop / Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.