Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (5890 Views)

What Is Your Weak Point(s)? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Have You Ever Thought Of Knowing Her Weak Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Waymaker75: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2020
stanliwise:
why not learn about the game?
what game sir
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Noble3264:
Am a nocturnal person ! Its so bad, that I can stay indoors till its dark just to purchase an item.that ordinarily I can get during the day..
*I only travel by luxury buses (night)
*I only attend evening mass
*I only feel comfortable visiting friends and family @ night

Work is the only exception in my nocturnal addiction .
It's a complex issue, you don't like being seen by people anyhow during the day ,
I have a cousin who is like that.
To tackle it is simply by forcing yourself out during the day,
Force yourself out to morning mass,
Force yourself out to occasions
Force yourself out to an early morning walk out.
Etc
Keep forcing yourself out till it becomes part of you.
This kind of current lifestyle is not good for a young guy, it comes with a boring social life
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Diamond23:
Tall dark guys with clean afro cut, even I saw one yesterday grin grin grin. Any remedy?
Is that a bad weakness? Don't think so grin
Just control yourself and see something can spark up between you and a tall dark guy.
The clean Afro cut part is something else
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by FanOfMyself: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I find it difficult to keep to time. I'm always late to work, church or appointments.

I have been like this for over 20.years, it's beginning to affect me.
A brother from nnpc thread cool

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by FanOfMyself: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Diamond23:
Tall dark guys with clean afro cut, even I saw one yesterday grin grin grin. Any remedy?
You must be light skinned then...
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by chinchonglee(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:
For matured minds!
Tell us your weak point ,someone here can be of help via counseling /advice.
Oriaku Cares kiss
I get tired of love(girls) easily...

One moment am in love and the next moment am out of love. This has bin a very big issue cause i now mostly see myself as a man LovePeddler..

I know its wrong, very very wrong!!! If u gat a good advice to offer i ll be willing to listen.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by femi4: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Honestly I don't have one...not even money
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2020
That I love God above everything else
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by stanliwise(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Waymaker75:
what game sir
Everything in life should be normal but the moment you do the right things to people and they pay back in a trivial way, it means there is a game going on. many times we call this social games.

Learn it and live better.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

I can help you with the D side
No, thank u.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Lighthammer(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Am a nocturnal creature,love to do my things at night 2 people do say am heartless,i dnt feel emotions anymore
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by IME1: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:

Say something dear cheesy

I find myself being a defender
People tend to attack
When I react people focus on the reaction and not the action

I however stand my act because I don't advice anyone be docile or helpless or bullied or bitter or rely for others to choke mouth in your defence. Stand for yourself first.

With all these said above, I greatly believe in leaving things to God and I believe vengeance is for God. I also believe that God is our Defence and God is a God of justice, mercy and truth.

Since I rely on God, whether I react or not, when I'm on the right, I just stay cool, because it is just a matter of time whether 1 day or 30 years, the truth will come out.

For example, Imagine after finishing secondary school almost how many years now a former classmate came to tell me that it was their crew that used to drink my water because it was usually cold! Imagine and me in junior secondary day dey drink from tap water when my own finishes, not knowing na people wey no fit waka go tap dey drink my own grin cheesy

Well I thank God because I refuse to hold people in my heart but what saddens me is bare faced double standard, wickedness, lies, set-up, character assassination and a legion of other things these people do when they attack me. Sorry for them because they are attacking the apple of God's eye smiley I no fit curse people, even insult sef. Imagine if I dey curse dey insult up and down, hian

Life is easy jor Amarabae life is simple biko undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beckysexy:

No, thank u.

U sure
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by frankkydee(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Amarabae:

Simply an addiction.
Start preparing for a date or event on time,
Your clothes, shoe, belt, everything including eating and bathing should be scheduled on time, develop it as a habit and you will overcome the addiction.
Also always switch off your phone while preparing

Switch off phone while preparing ke? How does that helps pls?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

U sure
Wait, first describe how it looks like.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Amarabae(f): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
frankkydee:

Switch off phone while preparing ke? How does that helps pls?
Yes dear.
Looking at his case,
Phone addiction is likely a key causative factor.
He needs full concentration to prepare for a date on time
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by CsRockefeller(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

A brother from nnpc thread cool

Brotherly, you are spot on. I always feel I have more time.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by FanOfMyself: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Brotherly, you are spot on. I always feel I have more time.
Lol, I suffer from the same thing too, but I'm working on it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by zexy2030(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2020
Amarabae:

You have trust issues, simple!
Maybe a hangover of a past experience.
Take time and get a girl that suit your personality, it will make you feel relaxed with her
my dear no woman to trust again.. woman don finish, na sex zombies we get these days.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by frankkydee(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Amarabae:

Yes dear.
Looking at his case,
Phone addiction is likely a key causative factor.
He needs full concentration to prepare for a date on time

Ok but what about in the case of appointments should he switch his phone off too?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
zexy2030:

my dear no woman to trust again.. woman don finish, na sex zombies we get these days.

Its the women in your circle that are sex zombies. Stop the generalization. OK?

There are still very humble and trustworthy ladies as well as humble responsible guys and we know where to find ourselves.

Don't mention me o. Please.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Diamond23(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amarabae:

Is that a bad weakness? Don't think so grin
Just control yourself and see something can spark up between you and a tall dark guy.
The clean Afro cut part is something else
KK grin ma'am
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Diamond23(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
prodigiousman:
what about tall fair guys?
they r fine
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Diamond23(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Hi,
Are you light skinned?
Hey,
R light skinned babes ur spec?
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by goldman777: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
I can't stand lies it makes me sick like I have malaria unfortunately most girls lie it makes them look like visible moving Corona viruses to me.i get sick most times being conscious I'm being lied too I'm almost like a living lie detector this days and get the chills instantly please how do I get to live comfortably with lies abeg undecided
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Beckysexy:

Wait, first describe how it looks like.
You can see it in person I am in Lagos too ajah
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

You can see it in person I am in Lagos too ajah
Lol grin
I was just kidding oh
Didn't know you'll take it this far.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by CsRockefeller(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol grin
I was just kidding oh

Some guys don't have self respect. Even if it's a faceless forum one should still guard their mind jealousy. cry
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by FanOfMyself: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Diamond23:
Hey,
R light skinned babes ur spec?
Yeah
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol grin
I was just kidding oh
Me too oh
But we can be friends if you don’t mind
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by Beckysexy(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Me too oh
But we can be friends if you don’t mind
Hmm, kk.
Re: Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beckysexy:

Hmm, kk.
How can we share contact here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.