Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction (48065 Views)

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dansuqi:

This shows that you talk out of hatred for apc,no matter what,you wont accept the truth.he's not the first person to say that to you.evaluate yourself please,there's nothing wrong in admitting that you were wrong.it shows maturity rather.i wish i could stop you from tagging my moniker

No!! You are the one who is talking out of hatred for PDP and a bias for APC. You already asserted as much previously and it shows in your wilful blindness so why look to put me in your shoe. I won't tag you again. Pls also stay away from me. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Buhari Receives Emefiele In Aso Rock After Supreme Court Order / Troops Neutralize Female Suicide Bomber - (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.