Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lovers On The Loose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers On The Loose (28601 Views)

Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose / Besties On The Loose / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Rachel decided not to say anything further on that for now but she would have to keep the girl under close monitoring.

“Put water on fire for tea,” she instructed her. “I’ll like to take bread and tea this morning.”
“Yes, madam.”

Rachel left the kitchen and went back to the bedroom. Her husband was already putting on his clothes.

He buttoned his shirt and completed dressing up.

“I’ll be going now,” he said. “Take care of yourself.”

“Okay.”

He put his wallet in his pocket, picked his two phones and car key and left the bed-room. He climbed the stairs down and quickly went to the kitchen.

“Good morning, sir,” Uduak greeted him.

He smiled at her. His own way of responding to her greeting was to move to her and squeeze her right boob.

“Ouch, it’s early for that, oga,” she protested lightly.

He grinned at her. He would have gone further but he knew his wife must not suspect a thing.

“Alright, I’m going to work. See you later.”

“Oga, don’t forget the phone o,” she reminded.

“Ah, don’t worry Uddy darling.” He waved at her and left the place.

The day and the morning was busy for Dayo. Until break time, there was no respite for him as he very busy with records.

During break, he remained in his office to take his lunch. Just then, Tosin came to his table.

“What happened to your phone on Saturday?” Tosin asked, smiling. “I tried to reach you several times but could not get through.”

“Nothing was wrong with the phone.” He smiled back. “It was on through-out the weekend. Maybe it was the network.”

“Could be.” She held his hand gently. “I was just trying to call you to say hello.”

Dayo smiled in appreciation. “Thank you. How was your weekend?”

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 7:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Waiting for more.....
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Just then, Tosin came to his table.

“What happened to your phone on Saturday?” Tosin asked, smiling. “I tried to reach you several times but could not get through.”

“Nothing was wrong with the phone.” He smiled back. “It was on through-out the weekend. Maybe it was the network.”

“Could be.” She held his hand gently. “I was just trying to call you to say hello.”

“Fine. How about yours?”

He remembered the sessions he had with Saidat. After the first love-making scene on Friday, he was able to reenact the act on Saturday. It was indeed a fun-filling weekend.

“Fine too. Thank you.” He patted her left shoulder.

Tosin, a co-worker in the Sales Department and had been trying to be friendly for some weeks now, but he was the one holding himself back.

She was pretty and sexy in a way. He would prefer not to look at her sexy side. Now that Gloria was behaving ‘somehow’, maybe Tosin could fill the gap.

“You must have had a nice weekend,” he said teasingly. “I can see that your face is glowing.”
She could have blushed if she was able to do so.

“Really?”

He nodded and smiled. “Maybe that your bobo is taking good care of you.”

She feigned being shocked. “Which bobo? I beg o, there’s no man in my life right now. It’s God that is taking good care of me.”

He smiled again. She had already given him the full green light.

“And why must you think that once a lady looks good, it must be a man that is taking care of her?” she asked further.

“Well, let’s just say that some men know how to take good care of ladies.”

He did not go beyond there for now. He still wanted to call Gloria and see how things would be. Towards the closing hour, Dayo called Gloria’s line. It rang for some time before she picked the call.

“Hello, Gloria,” he greeted. “How’re you?”

There was no answer from across the line.

“Hello? Gloria? Hello?”

Still there was no response. He cut the line. Could it be faulty network? He allowed a minute and called her line again.

The same thing repeated itself. After about twenty seconds, he cut the line again. Now, why was this? Somehow, he knew that she was the one that refused to speak.

Now, could she really be serious about ‘dumping’ him? Was it really all over between them?

He sighed. He would not conclude on that yet. After closing from work, he decided that he would pay Gloria a visit.

In the evening, Florence was in the sitting room on the ground floor alone watching a romantic comedy on the cable television.

As usual, others had retired to bed. It was already few minutes after midnight and the movie had proved not to be as exciting as she had thought it would be.

She yawned and decided that she had had enough for the day. She switched off the television and went upstairs to her room.

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Fascinating.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
CasNova:
Just then, Tosin came to his table.

“Fine. How about yours?”

He remembered the sessions he had with Saidat. After the first love-making scene on Friday, he was able to reenact the act on Saturday. It was indeed a fun-filling weekend.

“Fine too. Thank you.” He patted her left shoulder.

Tosin, a co-worker in the Sales Department and had been trying to be friendly for some weeks now, but he was the one holding himself back.

She was pretty and sexy in a way. He would prefer not to look at her sexy side. Now that Gloria was behaving ‘somehow’, maybe Tosin could fill the gap.

“You must have had a nice weekend,” he said teasingly. “I can see that your face is glowing.”
She could have blushed if she was able to do so.

“Really?”

He nodded and smiled. “Maybe that your bobo is taking good care of you.”

She feigned being shocked. “Which bobo? I beg o, there’s no man in my life right now. It’s God that is taking good care of me.”

He smiled again. She had already given him the full green light.

“And why must you think that once a lady looks good, it must be a man that is taking care of her?” she asked further.

“Well, let’s just say that some men know how to take good care of ladies.”

He did not go beyond there for now. He still wanted to call Gloria and see how things would be. Towards the closing hour, Dayo called Gloria’s line. It rang for some time before she picked the call.

“Hello, Gloria,” he greeted. “How’re you?”

There was no answer from across the line.

“Hello? Gloria? Hello?”

Still there was no response. He cut the line. Could it be faulty network? He allowed a minute and called her line again.

The same thing repeated itself. After about twenty seconds, he cut the line again. Now, why was this? Somehow, he knew that she was the one that refused to speak.

Now, could she really be serious about ‘dumping’ him? Was it really all over between them?

He sighed. He would not conclude on that yet. After closing from work, he decided that he would pay Gloria a visit.

In the evening, Florence was in the sitting room on the ground floor alone watching a romantic comedy on the cable television.

As usual, others had retired to bed. It was already few minutes after midnight and the movie had proved not to be as exciting as she had thought it would be.

She yawned and decided that she had had enough for the day. She switched off the television and went upstairs to her room.

You can download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373

Nice one.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020

As usual, others had retired to bed. It was already few minutes after midnight and the movie had proved not to be as exciting as she had thought it would be. She yawned and decided that she had had enough for the day. She switched off the television and went upstairs to her room.

Few minutes after she lay on the bed, it was as if sleep had decided to desert her. She remained wide awake on the bed. Another few minutes later, she decided to take some cold fruit juice.

The kitchen was downstairs and she had to go and get what she wanted there.

Silently, she left her room and went down the stairs to the kitchen. The juice in the fridge was very cold. She liked it that way. As she poured the drinks inside the big glass cup, she thought she heard a male voice coming from the adjoining room.

That room was the one given to Uduak. Who could be the man there and what would he be doing there?

Florence tiptoed to the door and brought her right ear close to the knob. She heard the voice say something and Uduak giggled. The voice did not sound like Maxwell’s, the new security man’s own. As a matter of fact, it sounded like her sister’s husband’s voice.

What was he doing in Uduak’s room at that ungodly hour? What could they be saying that would make her giggle so excitedly? Florence was curious.

She remembered her sister alleging that Uduak was looking too good for her liking. Could big sister be correct in her suspicion? There was only one way to find out. Without further ado, Florence turned the knob and opened the door.

“What!?” The shocking word came from her mouth. The voice Florence had heard belonged to her sister’s husband, alright. He was lying naked beside Uduak. She was naked too and had her hand on his big, hairy chest.

Debayo instinctively grabbed his trousers hanging on the back of the bed side chair and used it to cover his private part. Uduak did not react that fast but she too pulled the bedspread to cover her body.

You can get the full download at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
BigBasher:
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Debayo instinctively grabbed his trousers banging on the back of the bed side chair and used it to cover his private part. Uduak did not react that fast but she too pulled the bedspread to cover her body.

“Uncle, what are you doing with her?” Florence asked.

The question was like a million dollar one. But it was more like a rhetorical question: the one which needed no answer. Even a teenager knew what the man and the lady were doing.

“Sh-sh-sh, bring your voice down!” Debayo said as he found his voice. “I can explain everything.”

“And what d’you want to explain? Is it not obvious?”

“It’s not what you think.” He made to stand from the mattress, but changed his mind.

“So, what are you doing here in her room, naked?”

He mumbled but no coherent words came out.

Florence was sick of the scene. She shook her head and left the room.

“Oh. God,” he muttered under his breath. “I should have locked the door. I should have locked the damned door.”

Uduak was unmoved by the whole scene. Florence caught them in the act, so what? They would know about it, sooner or later, she thought; so the earlier, the better.

Florence went to her room, still finding it difficult to believe that her sister’s husband was doing what she caught him doing. So, her sister was very right after all. And to think that she, Florence, was the one saying that ‘Uncle’ would not descend so low.

That meant the man was the one making the girl look good. But it was not entirely the fault of the girl. It was the fault of the man for not being able to control his libido.

Some moments later, Uncle came to her room.

“Please, listen to me,” he pleaded. “What happened was completely the work of the devil.”

Florence was not surprised to hear that. The devil usually received the blame for such misconduct.

“It’s the very first time, but I swear it will be the last. I don’t even know what came over me. How could I have gone down so low?”

He was the one that could provide answer to that. Florence did not say a word although she did not believe his defense.

“But Uncle, how could you do it with ordinary house girl?” There was no doubt that she was disappointed in him.

“It’s the work of the devil,” he repeated.

You can get the full download @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Nice episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Florence was not surprised to hear that. The devil usually received the blame for such misconduct.

“It’s the very first time, but I swear it will be the last. I don’t even know what came over me. How could I have gone down so low?”

He was the one that could provide answer to that. Florence did not say a word although she did not believe his defense.

“But Uncle, how could you do it with ordinary house girl?” There was no doubt that she was disappointed in him.

“It’s the work of the devil,” he repeated.

He delved his right hand in his pocket and brought out rolls of one thousand naira.

“Have this. Just use it to buy a little nice thing for yourself, but, please, don’t let your sister know. I promise it won’t happen again. Never.”

Florence took the money. “Okay,” she said resignedly. “But, please, don’t do it again.”

He grinned sheepishly. “Thank you for your understanding, Florence.” He winked at her as he made his exit from her room.

That Tuesday, early in the evening, there was a knock on Dayo’s door. He had returned home from work and was relaxing in the sitting-room.

He was watching a Nollywood movie on the television and was about to take drinks from the fridge when the knock sounded.

He paused in doing what he was doing to see who was at the door.

“Hello. Good afternoon.” It was Tosin, his co-worker at the Sales Department. Although there were no strings attached, he had given her his address earlier that day.

“Good afternoon. What a surprise. I wasn’t expecting you.” He smiled as he watched her come inside his apartment.

“Yes. I decided to make it a surprise visit.” She too was full of smiles.

“Please come in. You’re welcome.”

He smiled winsomely at her. “What drinks should I get you?”

“Anything.” She sat on a seat even before he motioned her to one.

“That means even if it’s water, you’ll be o.k.”

She laughed. “If it’s water that you can offer me, bring it. That’s no problem.”

He laughed too and went to get a bottle of malt for her and a coke for himself. He had some digestive biscuits in the house, so he brought out a pack.

“So, how was the day?” He opened the bottle for her and poured the drinks in a glass cup.

“So, so. I’m a little bored. Since I live at Ogba, which is not far away, I decided to come around here.”

Tosin was certainly encouraging him. How could she say between the closing time and now, she was bored? Then, he got an understanding. She was not really talking about boredom in the normal sense.

“How can I help you to ease off the boredom?” he asked. “Just what I can do to help in that line? I will gladly be of help.”

She smiled in a teasing way. “Are you sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. Why not?”

She nodded. It was unlady-like to say such things, but she would imply it in ample ways.

He knew he needed to do something to take away her boredom. That was what she had implied. He moved close to her seat and tentatively put his right hand across her neck.

Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by tonysunkan: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2020
“How can I help you to ease off the boredom?” he asked. “Just what I can do to help in that line? I will gladly be of help.”

She smiled in a teasing way. “Are you sure about that?”

“Of course, I’m sure. Why not?”

She nodded. It was unlady-like to say such things, but she would imply it in ample ways.

He knew he needed to do something to take away her boredom. That was what she had implied. He moved close to her seat and tentatively put his right hand across her neck.

“Now, I can feel you, Tosin. I hope I can excite you in my own little way.”

“And what way is that?”

He kissed her softly and gently. It was like a studied, careful kiss. It worked at her senses and stirred her feelings down to the inexorable sensation of his mouth on hers.

As he kissed her, his hands rounded her hips and covered her ass, pulling her up onto his lap until she was straddling him. Her body cared nothing for her mind’s hesitations. It would be so easy to just surrender.

When he stopped the kiss, he grinned and tried to gauge the responsiveness of his partner. It was positive and that was very encouraging. His right hand slid beneath her top and moved it up.

She was wearing a very sexy, push-up red bra. He could see that the bra could barely contain the boobs. To him, that sight was exciting. He touched the cups of the bra tenderly, a gentle cuddle from fingers that were scared the other person might get hurt.

He kissed her again and, as he did, his hands travelled from her shoulders back to the boobs. The fingers delicately moved on the right cup of the bra until it could locate the underneath nipple.

Expectedly, the nipple was hard. Tosin stiffened. It was not in fear or anxiety. Rather, it was a result of mounting excitement.

“What can you feel? Do you feel good?”

“Yes,” she muttered.

“You’ve got such beautiful boobs, Tosin. I’ve not seen them completely, but even from what I can feel, I know they must be the most beautiful breasts in the world.”

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lovers On The Loose by kweensheba: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Nice.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tosin stiffened. It was not in fear or anxiety.

Rather, it was a result of mounting excitement.

“What can you feel? Do you feel good?”

“Yes,” she muttered.

“You’ve got such beautiful boobs, Tosin. I’ve not seen them completely, but even from what I can feel, I know they must be the most beautiful breasts in the world.”

Now, for her, there was a rush of arousal. Her thoughts were moving fast. Dayo was not only a handsome dude.

So far, he had proved to know how to handle a lady and give the best touches and caresses. He had also proved to be good in using words to spice up desires and pleasure.

He stopped the kiss and the caresses.

“Let me lock the door.”

He went to the door to lock it. Then he was back to her. Without a word, he removed all the clothing he was wearing.

She could see that he had a well-built body. His chest was broad and he looked strong. She had not made a mistake in picking on him.

His hands reached to her top as he pulled it over her head. She unfastened her bra and set those gorgeous boobs free.

Now, his fantasy about how beautiful they looked was confirmed. She indeed had fascinating breasts.

She pulled down the black skirt she was wearing. She was wearing a red pantie that also looked sexy. Tosin seemed to like color red, he thought briefly.

“Oh, this is good,” he mumbled as he reached for her boobs and pressed his mouth to the hard nipple of the right one. “This really tastes good and nice.”

She grinned. Did those things really have such taste? Men would say inane things when they were in lusty mood.

It was okay. Let him say all the sweet nonsense he felt like saying.

His mouth went to her lips again. He kissed her cheek. From the cheek, he went back to the mouth. Her lips were soft and welcoming.

His fingertip drew moisture up to her clit and he rubbed gently. Her tongue emerged, her eyes closing, just as her right hand rose to rest on his shoulder.

Kissing her, he simultaneously caressed her clit, slipped his finger down, curled it, and penetrated her not so tight pussy. It was like touching heat and pure velvet.

Full download @: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Saturn101: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / How Women Manipulate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.