Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lovers On The Loose - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers On The Loose (28602 Views)

Another Deported Prostitute On The Loose / Besties On The Loose / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers On The Loose by superjaks(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
SeyiDominion:

cool

Your own book they my waiting list...
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2020
more
Re: Lovers On The Loose by akpota(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2020
This is getting interesting. Please update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gloria nearly chuckled. Her niece, though cool, sometimes behaved like she knew more that she should know.

“And what did you know?”

Mosun allowed some seconds before she said the next words. “I know you’re crying before a man has said he’s no longer interested in you.”

Gloria sat upright on the bed. Now, how could this little one had made such a guess?

“Yes,” Mosun went on. “He’s already with another lady and you were too late to reclaim him.”

Gloria opened her mouth. Now, she was aghast. “How, how did you know all these?”

"It doesn’t matter how I knew,” Mosun replied. “But I can help you get him back.”

Gloria was astonished. “But how could you? What d’you know? How?”

“Don’t underestimate me,” the girl said. “Don’t.”

All of a sudden, Gloria felt some shiver ran through her body. She could tell now that Mosun was not just an ordinary girl.

“Alright,” Gloria said. “Don’t be cross. How can you help me?”

Again, Mosun allowed another seconds of silence. “I can help you to get him back. But there’s something you have to do first.”

“And what’s that?” Gloria asked, quite anxiously and hastily.

Mosun stared at her and grinned. Then in a conspiratorial move went to Gloria’s left hair and whispered to it.

“What does that mean?” Gloria asked, more in astonishment.

“It means you’ll be like one of us and you will have dominion over your man.”

Gloria could not believe that the girl she had been living with for years could claim such powers.

“Maybe you want to think over it,” Mosun said and moved to the door. “When you’ve made up your mind, let me know.”

“No, wait,” Gloria replied. She was still bewildered but she tried to steady herself. What Mosun was asking her to do was not much. She had given the condition that for Gloria to be helped, she must join her ‘group.’

That was the condition. If joining was going to be helpful, why not join?

“Okay,” Gloria said. “I’ll join. If that will make me to have him back, and will help in some other ways, I’ll gladly join.”

Young as she was, Mosun nodded the way a mother would do to a daughter that had said something impressive and tenable.

On Saturday morning, Dayo and Tosin still lolled in bed till after seven. It was weekend and there was nothing like waking up early to prepare for work. Over the night, they had a very fascinating love-making sessions.

They were moments he cherished. He had no doubts that many of such moments would still come his way.

“What will my darling have for breakfast?” Tosin asked, smiling at him.

“What about bread, fried eggs and tea?” he prompted.

It was a good suggestion. She nodded and went to the kitchen to get the meal done. While she was still in the kitchen, his mind strayed to Gloria.

No what exactly would make her to change her mind and come back to him, after he had already given her the red card? Come to think of it, Glory was not bad in any way.

Her flaw was that unbridled jealousy. She needed to tame that her jealousy before it spoilt something good.

Soon, Tosin emerged from the kitchen with a tray containing the breakfast.

“Food is ready,” she said quite unnecessarily. They went to the dining-table. In what had become a usual practice, she mouthed a short prayer before they started to eat.

“I hope there’s no too much salt in the eggs,” she said.

He knew she wanted some commendation.

“Everything is okay,” he said. “It’s delicious.”

As they continued to eat, his mind went to Gloria again. She was not a bad lady, his mind argued.

Lovers on the Loose https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by superjaks(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2020
Cool
Re: Lovers On The Loose by chigozie1010: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let me watch and see how it will end
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
More
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
As they continued to eat, his mind went to Gloria again. She was not a bad lady, his mind argued. She was a pretty and committed one that could have been a good life partner. He remembered her smiles and teases.

He also remembered the exhilarating sexual experiences they had together. Was he in a haste to have ‘forgotten’ about her and ‘jump’ to another lady so soon? Shouldn’t he have been patient with her?

Much as he tried to suppress his thoughts for Gloria, they kept coming. Hours after the breakfast, her images kept popping up in his mind. It was puzzling, but he had started longing for her and for her return to his life. This was a serious one.

How would he achieve that? If Tosin had not come to his life, it would be a matter of giving Gloria a call and inviting her over; or even visiting her in her aunty’s place where she lived.

He made mental comparisons and contrasts between Tosin and Gloria. The two ladies were pretty and delectable, well, except that Gloria was bustier. He sighed. What kind of thing was this? Now, he was rating Gloria higher than Tosin. His mind said Gloria was better.

Florence had left the house to a friend’s house. It was few minutes to ten in the morning and Madam too was busy preparing for a wedding she had planned to attend. That meant it would remain only Debayo and Uduak, the house maid in the house.

Debayo was very excited about the prospects. Being alone with Uduak gave him the unfettered opportunity to do what he liked with the girl.

“So, you are indoor today?” his wife asked.

“For now, I am,” he answered.

She finished dressing up, picked up her matching hand bag. “I won’t be long,” she said. “I may not even wait there till the end of the reception.”

Oh, you can stay there till kingdom comes, his mind said. “Alright,” he said aloud. He watched her leave the room. He could hear her footsteps as she went to the staircase.

He knew she would briefly talk to the house girl before she would go to her car. He could hear the sound of the car being revved up and being driven out of the compound. He allowed another minute before he got up from the seat in the bedroom.

From one of the wardrobes, he brought his valise out. From it, he brought a packet that contained the sex-enhancing drugs he had bought.

Debayo had decided to step up his virility and had purchased the drugs the previous day. Now, this was a very good opportunity to test the efficacy of the drug he had heard so much about.

He left the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. Uduak was not there. That meant she would be in her room. He went to the refrigerator to bring some water. With this, he swallowed a dose of the drugs.

Good, he thought. This was very good. He knew he would soon feel very young again. Not only that, he would have the energy of a horse. He made for Uduak’s room.

Without even bothering to knock, he entered the unlocked room. The room was without her.

“Uddy,” he called.

“Oga, I’m in the toilet,” she replied. There was an attached toilet. He nodded and sat on her bed to wait for her.

Lovers on the Loose: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Cool
Re: Lovers On The Loose by FairCritic(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by kweensheba: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
More
Re: Lovers On The Loose by centmanuel(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Good job OP. Please satisfy our taste we want more

1 Like

Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Without even bothering to knock, he entered the unlocked room. The room was without her.

“Uddy,” he called.

“Oga, I’m in the toilet,” she replied.

There was an attached toilet. He nodded and sat on her bed to wait for her. Even as he sat there, his sight of one of her bras which she had carelessly thrown across the bed brought arousal to him.

Briefly, he touched and caressed the cups of the bra. He stopped his lascivious act when he heard the sound of the toilet being flushed.

She soon emerged from the toilet. “Good morning, sir,” she greeted.

“Good morning, my dear Uddy.”

She was in a simple night wear. Her braless boobs were very significant and created big impression in his mind. He was fully erect already. Not the type to waste time, he stood up from the bed, went to her, held her hand and brought her to the bed.

“But, oga, I’ve not had my bath,” she said as a way of protest.

He grinned ruefully. Who was talking about bath? Who needed her bath?

“You can have all the bath you need later,” he grunted as his hands went roughly to her breasts. “For now, let me bath you with love.”

She had no option than to allow him have his way. Hurriedly, he pulled the wear off her and stripped himself naked. She was surprised to see his turgid erection. It never looked hard and strong like this before.

He lay her on the bed and mounted her. The ‘bishop’ style was still his favorite. He soon started the thrusts which were gentle at first but soon became fast.

“Easy, easy,” she muttered, wondering where he had suddenly got the strength from.

“Okay.”

He slowed down a bit. He had decided that today, he would earn her respect as a very sexually virile man. He had decided that he would have her in such a way that she would desire no other man. These were the things he had set out to do.

His mind was taking in new thoughts that he knew would not be easy to follow. As complex as that was, Dayo was prepared to follow them.

First, he realized that he was still in love with Gloria. Anybody could call it whatever they liked, but he wanted her right now more than he had ever wanted any lady.

Tosin soon noticed his distracted mind.

“Anything the matter?” she asked in concern. “For some time now, you look far away.”

“Nothing is the matter,” he answered listlessly.

But something was definitely the matter. By that Saturday afternoon, it was obvious he no longer cherished Tosin’s company. More than anything, he wished it was Gloria that was with him.

He decided then that he would have to reconcile with her. He would just have to explain to Tosin that he was still in love with Gloria and had come to realize that he could not forget her just like that. But then, he knew doing that would not be easy.

Lovers on the Loose: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers_on_the_loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by ThrillPlus: 7:36am On Jul 06, 2020
Interesting episode.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lovers On The Loose by centmanuel(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Between the devil and the deep blue sea, who will rescue Dayo. Uddy has gotten her match today.
Weldone OP
Re: Lovers On The Loose by SolaRaphael: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: Lovers On The Loose by CasNova(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
More than anything, he wished it was Gloria that was with him. He decided then that he would have to reconcile with her.

He would just have to explain to Tosin that he was still in love with Gloria and had come to realize that he could not forget her just like that. But then, he knew doing that would not be easy.

“Hey, oga, don’t you think you’ve done enough for now?” Uduak asked.

They had engaged in sexual romp and he still seemed to be insatiable.

“I’m the one that is supposed to complain that I’m tired,” he replied with a leer on his face. “If I’m not complaining, I see no reason why you should.”

“I think we should try a new style. Let’s try the doggy style.”

He made her to kneel on the bed with her two hands on the edge of the bed. He went to her back to insert his organ inside her vagina. He held her waist firmly as he started the gentle thrust.

He was only able to make the thrust once. He groaned and fell on the bed, clutching his chest. She turned to see him awkwardly lying on the bed.

“Hey, what is that? Oga, what happened?”

His body twitched in a way that left one not in doubt that he was in agony. She was alarmed as she rushed to hold his right hand.

“Oga, what happened? Talk to me, what is it?”

He could not respond nor say a word. His eyes were closed in pain and he continued to jerk and hold on to his chest.

“Oh, my God!” she was confused as she didn’t know what next to do. “Oh, God, oh God.” Quickly, she wore her night wear back. No, it was better she wore real clothes.

She removed the night wears and wore a t-shirt and a pair of black jeans trousers. No, she ought to wear a bra before the t-shirt. Frantically, she removed the t-shirt to wear the bra first. Then she wore the t-shirt on top.

He had stopped twitching his body. His body was now still.

“Oga. Oga!” she shook her body. It was unresponsive.

“Oga, if this is a joke, stop it o. Oga!”

There still no responsive. One more look at him showed that he had crossed the bar from the world of the living to another world.

“Oga! Ewo, ewo!”

Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it would pop out from her chest. Oh, Lord, what would he do, now? What would she do?
Maybe he was still alive, another part of her mind screamed.

Maybe she should go out and get a taxi that would take him to the hospital. She dashed out of the room. Just as she made her way to the gate, Florence entered the house.

“Where’re you rushing to?” she asked Uduak.

“It’s oga o. It’s oga.” The latter was breathless.
Florence’s heart skipped a beat. “What happened to him?”

“He …he just collapsed.”

“What! Where?”

“In …in my room. I want to get a taxi to take him to the hospital.”

“This is serious. Alright, go fast. Go and get the taxi.” Florence rushed inside the building to Uduak’s room. She could see him awkwardly lying naked on the bed in the room.

“Uncle! Uncle!” She held his hand and it struck her significantly that his case was beyond help. She also knew what killed Uncle.

On Sunday afternoon, Dayo strolled away from the house. As he walked down the street, he brought out his phone and put a call across to Gloria. She picked the call after the fourth ring.

“Hello, Gloria.”

“Hello.”

“Look, I’ve called you to let you know that we need to see.”

There was a slight pause across the line. “See for what?”

“Gloria, I need to tell you how sorry I am. I’m sorry for treating you the way I did. I’m very sorry and I want us to put the past behind us. I want us to be back as lovers that we used to be.”

There was another pause. “Are you sure you know what you’re doing?”

He chuckled briefly. Of course, he knew what he was doing. Why would he not know what he was doing?

“Of course, I very much know what I’m doing. I want you back in my life and I’m very serious about it.”

She seemed to sigh on the line. “So what happens to your numerous lovers? What happens to the various ladies I’ve seen with you in your flat?”

“Sorry about that. They’re not the ones my heart goes for. It’s you that my heart goes for. I promise you that all other ladies in my life will be history the moment you accept me back and we lovers again.”

“That’s fantastic. I believe in action. Get rid of those other ones, and I’ll take you serious.”

He smiled briefly. “Your wish is my command.”

She terminated the call. Dayo grinned to himself. He was prepared now to have Gloria back at whatever may be the cost. He just had to let Tosin know.

Some minutes later, he was back in the house. She was watching television in the sitting-room. He sat down and considered how best to tell her that they would have to suspend whatever love they had for each other.

After several minutes, he finally garnered enough courage to speak up.

“Er, don’t you think it’s too hasty for us to be living together like this?” he started.

She didn’t look surprised to hear that from him.

All the same, her response dared him to be explicit. “I don’t understand,” she said.

“Try to be. What I’m saying is simple. It is an error that we should be living together like this. I think everything was done hastily. Now, it’s time to right the wrong.”

She sighed. “So, you’re asking me to go? You’re dumping me?”

“It’s not exactly like that, but I believe we need to suspend or relationship till further notice.”

Despite the fact that the ways he had acted in the last day had given her hints, she felt devastated that he would severe the relationship just like that.

How could he be so callous? How could he be so selfish and unfeeling?

Men were like that. Despite her beauty, Tosin had not been so lucky with men. She had thought Dayo was different from others. He had looked cool and reliable. Nonetheless, this latest event had proved her wrong.

But he was wrong too. He was wrong to think that he could treat her so disdainfully like this! On this matter, she would not take things lying low. She would deal with him in a way he never expected.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lovers-on-the-loose/31373
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Odoogu(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
hope this not a case of fry pan to fire for dayo. people selfishly altering the natural course of life. oga Udak grin... RIP
Re: Lovers On The Loose by centmanuel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmmmmm. Is it the enchantment that is working on Dayo, if it was can Tosin really deal with him? Well, to some extent the office will be hell for him. but what about the landlord's daughter, will he do away with her too?
It's sad to say this but RIP to Mr sex-enhancer. Uddy you better run for your life

Good job OP

2 Likes

Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
centmanuel:
hmmmmm. Is it the enchantment that is working on Dayo, if it was can Tosin really deal with him? Well, to some extent the office will be hell for him. but what about the landlord's daughter, will he do away with her too?
It's sad to say this but RIP to Mr sex-enhancer. Uddy you better run for your life

Good job OP

grin
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Zamar: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
More
Re: Lovers On The Loose by UltimateSpice: 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice work.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by ThrillPlus: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by Awesome05: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2020
Waiting for more update.
Re: Lovers On The Loose by BigBasher: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
More.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / How Women Manipulate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.