Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Women Manipulate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Manipulate Men (28521 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men / 7 Common Ways Women Use To Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Most girls will not like this post especially the materialistic/ slay queens . Not all women are materialistic and manipulative. There are some real, classy and confident ladies out there.
Only weak men can be easily manipulated and women know it. There are different ways women (sub)consciously check to decide if you're a weak wussy guy they can easily manipulate;

- If she can gets away with acting like a spoil little girl, being rude or disrespecting you, she'll know you're weak and easily manipulated
- If she can easily influence you to behave in a certain manner i.e she can get you to behave in a supplicating manner towards her, she'll know you're not a REAL MAN but a weak man she can control and manipulative to achieve her own selfish agenda.

When a woman notice she cannot manipulate you or use her sexual appeal to control you, she'll either hate you (and start avoiding you) OR respect you( and start trying to get your attention).

But here is the problem with most (weak) men, they don't want any woman to hate them or reject them. They want every girl they woo to like and accept them. They want sex from every girl they meet.. And guess what;; when a materialistic/manipulative woman noticed that from you, she smartly take advantage of you. These kind of women will end up wasting your time, MONEY and energy. BE WARNED.

Realistically, a materialistic/manipulative woman can be deceptive. When she encounters a man she can easily manipulate, she'll gives him the wrong impression and make him think she's interested in him. This dude will start catching feelings and start obsessing over her. With that she can easily toy with his emotions and get him to do anything she want. Poor boy. ... (A moment of silence for any guy in that situation right now).

One funny but pathetic thing I have noticed about some guys (especially weak guys) is that they like bossy women. They like a woman who plays too hard to get. They always chase after her online, offline, anywhere they meet her... They try to get her attention. These men tends to assume that women who play hard to get are high quality, good, classy women. Men who are experience with women knows that's not true..
If she's playing too hard to get for you, it's good sign that she might not be interested. Stop wasting your time on her. That same girl is easy to get for another dude somewhere..

Guys be wise.. Even the Bible says a "fool and his money are easily parted"

189 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Factfinder1(m): 6:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Cool sturv

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by chidiebere2020(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Ok
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by youcanmakeit: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice Write up. Lalasticlala you need to see this

5 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2017
As at this time when i woke up, I realized i was still feeling sleepy..so i am going back to bed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by FakoMaybach1: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2017
sheby is my money, my time and my energy. eh i am not complaining

16 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by SeunDobo(m): 6:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one you busts my brain

7 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by johnson232: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice write up...

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by blackylola(m): 6:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Divay22:
As at this time when i woke up, I realized i was still feeling sleepy..so i am going back to bed.
its weekend don't allow any post to disturb your sleep

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by mofeoluwadassah: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2017
oh lawd as i go today on nl dont let me come across trash like this again ijn amen

8 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Quality20(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2017
most bossy women only cause a man to be belittled by friends, neighbors and family members and even cause chaos in the house. it's better to go along with an illiterate submissive village girl than these bossy madams

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by johnson232: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Quality20:
most bossy women only cause a man to be belittled by friends, neighbors and family members and even cause chaos in the house. it's better to go along with an illiterate submissive village girl than these bossy madams
@bold...True
Having peace of mind is paramount...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by johnson232: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
oh lawd as i go today on nl dont let me come across trash like this again ijn amen
You are praying not to come across trash & u are posting trash for others to come across....How will God answer your prayer?

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Divay22(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2017
blackylola:
its weekend don't allow any post to disturb your sleep
Yeah....I'm up now though
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Buharison: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
sheby is my money, my time and my energy. eh i am not complaining
Mumu, this post is for otondo boys like you

63 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Buharison: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Ode nie, d post pain am oo, All these depressed and frustrated nairaland girls

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by blackylola(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah....I'm up now though
cool, have a wonderful weekend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by ade285(m): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2017
putit:

If she's playing too hard to get for you, Stop wasting your time on her. That same girl is easy to get for another dude somewhere

I love that part.
It's nothing but the truth!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by youcanmakeit: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Quality20:
Bro, I agree with you..I prefer not to marry at all self than marrying a bossy women

7 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Buharison:
Mumu, this post is for otondo boys like you
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Like I said, ladies like you will not find this post funny.. So move on

17 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
It's the systematic indoctrination of being "nice to a woman". When a man is young, he is influenced by passionate illusions to believe in things like the purity of love and all that other liberal hippie crap Disney and Harlequin paperbacks shove down your throat.

It's a setup to have a brother subservient to the anatomy of female power.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by LordKO(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kudos @OP.

There're two classes of men that small-minded women (manipulative women) can use. They're:

- The outright gullible men

- The opportunistic men (manipulative men like them). . . . what normally happen here is always a case of a predaceous person vs a leeching person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by femi4: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
I m delivered
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by thickminaj(f): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
A man can only be manipulated if he wants to... Some people just lyk been used... Maybe it's just a thing they like undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by hedonistic: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Indeed. Every normal playboy has wasted money and time on stupid bitches that turned out not worth the effort. That's part of the game, and cannot be avoided.

The key is to work within a budget, and know when to stop if you're not making headway. That's what separates the experienced smooth operators and hardies from the starry eyed mumu men who don't know how to play the game.

Depending on certain circumstances, my general rule is to have a 'feel' of her after two dates at most. Doesn't necessarily mean outright sex (though that happens within two dates sometimes),. Could be kissing, squeezing, intimate touching, 'seeing' the goods in flesh, etc. If it doesn't happen by the third date cos the girl is resisting or forming nonsense, then the respectable thing is to back down and save your time and resources for someone else. Even if all goes according to plan, always make sure you don't spend more than you can afford to lose anyway (on intangibles such as drinks and chops during outings, and a few thousands for token cab money). Never accede to her request for any lump money, gifts or anything tangible until you complete the mission according to the target you set.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by okwyee(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
How to avoid this?
Forget about women and focus more on being a better person and getting Rich, make your parents and Family proud.
The journey won't be easy, but after you go through many Ups and Downs of life, You'll Come out stronger and well equipped to handle women and their wahala.
Keep this in mind and thank me later!

36 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by cocoberry(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one op...God bless u dear

3 Likes

Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Ovokoo: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Re: How Women Manipulate Men by Penalty82(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery:and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Foreign Partner / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.