Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from (7416 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Good morning nairalanders and a happy new week..
Since i don't have anything to do on this Sunday morning, lets play..

Being a patriotic Nigerian who has been to almost every region in the country and come in contact with different tribes and being a favourite among dem ladies cos of my looks(all thanks to my parents), i think I'm placed to say how gals from different tribes act when they start falling head over heels for you..

IGBO GALS: Igbo gals too get pride or should i say them no too get mind.. When an Igbo gal start liking u, na so so look she go dy look u.. Like an Igbo gal will have feelings for u and still expect you the guy to ask her out and then gets mad with you when you don't do so. lmao.. And if you happen to be just friends with an Igbo gal and she sees waving to another gal, y'all won't talk for days....unless you're giving her money..smh.. Igbo gals una shakara too much.

Yoruba Gals: One thing i admire about Yoruba gals is that they have mind..if a Yoruba gal likes you even on first sight, chances are 100% that she must make sure you notice her and most times they actually walk up to you. Yoruba gals no dy use eye see fine boys especially the chocolate skin type and na she go even seduce you Bleep you like the guy no need ask her out..she will start treating you like her boyfriend immediately..lol. There gals are very caring though and that give you money and gifts without collecting from you..just don't cheat on her..

Hausa GALS.. Hausa gals are very respectful when they start falling for you.. They will be passing your front and greet you each time.. Na there i learn Allaikum sallam cos na my reply be that.. There gals sabi do well well and you don't have to spend shii just tell Amina say you love her and you go spend the rest of your life with her and she go dy give you any style wey u want.

CROSSRIVER GALS: if you visit this part of Nigeria and you are handsome, you might be sexually assaulted even by the married ones.. they might fight to get your attention and you might even be shocked to learn that they have discussed the order in which they are gonna sleep with you without your knowledge.. Lol. They will start dressing very seductively in yo presence thereby keeping yo D at attention all the time..lol

There are so many other tribes i have been in contact with both these ones stand out for me..
Anyone else who can relate??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Charleys: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2020
Hausa girls is stabbing just say it

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by kenodrill: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Joblessness is a Sin.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Davash222(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2020
If you want to live long peacefully, avoid Nigerian girls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Eagleboney(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Okay !
Your main purpose of traveling is to know how girls behave , forget this rubbish you are writing and go and hustle,
because if you enter naija girls trap you will come out with one leg

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Tonyspecial(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Nomanlike:
Good morning nairalanders and a happy new week..
Since i don't have anything to do on this Sunday morning, lets play..

Being a patriotic Nigerian who has been to almost every region in the country and come in contact with different tribes and being a favourite among dem ladies cos of my looks(all thanks to my parents), i think I'm placed to say how gals from different tribes act when they start falling head over heels for you..

IGBO GALS: Igbo gals too get pride or should i say them no too get mind.. When an Igbo gal start liking u, na so so look she go dy look u.. Like an Igbo gal will have feelings for u and still expect you the guy to ask her out and then gets mad with you when you don't do so. lmao.. And if you happen to be just friends with an Igbo gal and she sees waving to another gal, y'all won't talk for days....unless you're giving her money..smh.. Igbo gals una shakara too much.

Yoruba Gals: One thing i admire about Yoruba gals is that they have mind..if a Yoruba gal likes you even on first sight, chances are 100% that she must make sure you notice her and most times they actually walk up to you. Yoruba gals no dy use eye see fine boys especially the chocolate skin type and na she go even seduce you Bleep you like the guy no need ask her out..she will start treating you like her boyfriend immediately..lol. There gals are very caring though and that give you money and gifts without collecting from you..just don't cheat on her..

Hausa GALS.. Hausa gals are very respectful when they start falling for you.. They will be passing your front and greet you each time.. Na there i learn Allaikum sallam cos na my reply be that.. There gals sabi do well well and you don't have to spend shii just tell Amina say you love her and you go spend the rest of your life with her and she go dy give you any style wey u want.

CROSSRIVER GALS: if you visit this part of Nigeria and you are handsome, you might be sexually assaulted even by the married ones.. they might fight to get your attention and you might even be shocked to learn that they have discussed the order in which they are gonna sleep with you without your knowledge.. Lol. They will start dressing very seductively in yo presence thereby keeping yo D at attention all the time..lol

There are so many other tribes i have been in contact with both these ones stand out for me..
Anyone else who can relate??
if this rubbish get to front page u'r dead

7 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Kingpinukecy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
I see...

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Elimon(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mr op...inasmuch as most of these writeups are correct...I disagree with cross river girls own OK....its a mere stereotype ur portraying there...in any tribe... Girls are likely to compete and chase over handsome guys...you could attach pride to Akwa-Cross girls cos we are even afraid of girls without pride these days...it seems they have evil intentions towards us...

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Westernlove: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
Okay !
Your main purpose of traveling is to know how girls behave , forget this rubbish you are writing and go and hustle,
Because if you enter naija girls trap you will come out with one leg

Hahan bros you dey vex ooh.....Which one be trap and one leg again hehehe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Skmoda360(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ebi pami grin.....beckysexy come and cook for me, I will pay you in cash and kind.....make I look for her trouble small undecided
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Funny enough I have dated girls from all the listed tribes. From my experiences with them you're 95% correct.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
Okay !
because if you enter naija girls trap you will come out with one leg

Take it easy on the young man. A sex tourist can monetize his experiences. An example is, RooshV

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Zinny25(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
truly, you no get job

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by womenareapes: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Avoid Naija women with due caution! undecided

Very useless set of species angry

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Beckysexy(f): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Skmoda360:
Ebi pami grin.....beckysexy come and cook for me, I will pay you in cash and kind.....make I look for her trouble small undecided
What would you like to eat?
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
My interest in naija girls is only remaining 15.5%

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by itsme01: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
cool

what will an Ibo man say about an Ibo girl and a Yoruba girl before mscheew, awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Joystark(f): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
lol... OP you're mad.
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Davash222(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Hmmmmm, you're benevolent with your percentage, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by foolbuster: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tonyspecial:
if this rubbish get to front page u'r dead

I cant stop laughing
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Skmoda360(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Beckysexy:

What would you like to eat?
Afang soup and garri wink
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Lazy Nigerian youth indeed...
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
hey guys this post was just for fun and moreover not everyone can relate to this post.. And for those saying lazy youth etc, guess the FG pays me 33k to do this for now.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
itsme01:
cool

what will an Ibo man say about an Ibo girl and a Yoruba girl before mscheew, awon oniranu

the truth is that *if* a Yoruba gal have a crush on you, she will go length to Bleep you..
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
Naija gals should be more interested in you ..not the other way round

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
womenareapes:
Avoid Naija women with due caution! undecided

Very useless set of species angry
Naija gals are special but delicate.. Handle with care
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Nomanlike(m): 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
realokopi:
Funny enough I have dated girls from all the listed tribes. From my experiences with them you're 95% correct.
OG's can relate bro
Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
What said about Igbo is so true.. and there jealous is out of this world

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by mytime24(f): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
#op

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from by Lovelife433(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
op u are a jobless goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men / I Want To Share My Experience, See What Happened To Me. / Women With Hairs At Their Jaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.