Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (1313 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by InkedNerd(f): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I kid, I kid, grin grin don't think I can ever have the heart to cheat on my gf. we've been together since middle school.

HBO shocked shocked hell no Netflix and Hulu plus all the way grin grin

Word?!?! Middle school?!?! Lemme guess, you guys started off an friends? Hehehe, make sure I get an invite to the wedding. Hmmm, Netflix and Hulu. . . That's actually not a bad idea for a date. You could make it kinda romantic.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:08am On Dec 18, 2010
Of-cause we started as friends grin grin in middle school we cont'd do much with Nigerian parents angry angry

You'll be the first I invite dear for the special day. grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by emofine(f): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2010
lol she is giving the guy chance to kon form im own and be a man and buy her bottle nau lol. If that be me not only water I will quench I don tuck into my desert by now and we must still eat after he don come. grin grin

anyways maybe she was simply too broke to buy water tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Materialist Ladies.where Are They 4m? / Make Sure To Check The Package Fellas / Am So Inlove!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.