Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial (65105 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by santakris(m): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
7yrs is complete already

But he has dented his political career already. He won't be relevant again by the time he comes out.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Wantedmiller: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

Mention any former governor or federal Minister.

Before some of you will come here to rant like an ant.

I am not against jailing corrupt politicians. I dont know Metu or Orji Kalu.

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Note: I have no time to reply all low lives replying me. I said mention anyone convicted and people are screaming Dasuki. Was Dasuki convicted? Is Jolly Nyame a Nothern Muslim?

People are asking me if Buhari is the judge, No He is not the judge...No judge brings the accuse to court its the machinery with an agenda that charges them to those courts not the judges.

Those of you saying my post is divisive should know that Nigeria has been divided by Buhari already. Its a matter of time. Its a matter of time.

Did you type this for likes or what?

am sorry for you.......If you dont stop and use ur common sense.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Built2last: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wantedmiller:

Did you type this for likes or what?

am sorry for you.......If you dont stop and use ur common sense.

Am also sorry for you for wasting your time quoting me
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by oyatz(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
kalusky02:
That is what you get when you are from the southern part of Nigeria. What happens to Haliru Bello and Attahiru Bafarawa.

Is Metuh guilty or not?

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Happychildlove(f): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
santakris:

But he has dented his political career already. He won't be relevant again by the time he comes out.
that is how u see it, politicians don't care what about our former president OBJ?
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Chikpat(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
bonnyhope:

The question you should ask is?
Is Metuh guilty or not?

The guy is childish. When Oliseh was collecting the money, was it an issue? So, why has it become an issue that Mr Metuh has been jailed for a crime he has been fairly tried and rightly found guilty? Did Oliseh say he was innocent? In most of the court cases he appeared on aids, in clutches, wheelchairs and stretchers!!! Others who are found wanting, should also be jailed. People who support convicted criminals based on tribal, religious sentiments etc are part of the problem with Nigeria.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Commentor: 5:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
ojialo:
Meaning he will serve only 3 years according to prison laws, seal 400m send 2 years+ in jail.

With a full refund.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by gawu1: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aiyk2333:

why can't y'all for once use ur brain!!! is Dasuki more important to Christians than orji uzor kalu yet did any Christian make noise about Kalu's conviction?? why imprison Dasuki without proper court processes!!! atleas let him face the court if found guilty, convict him. Your president is a dumb illiterate who took Dasuki issue too personal by even flouting court orders.. know the difference please
You can continue arguing with your ancestors. Me, l have just said my own.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by santakris(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
that is how u see it, politicians don't care what about our former president OBJ?

OBJ case is quite different from this one. This one stole and laundered money while OBJ was that of coup related offence
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by allthingsgood: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ghost7:
Finally.
What happened to the petition that was sent to the EFCC concerning the bullion vans that were seen entering Tinubu's house on election eve?

Is that an offence
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Happychildlove(f): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
santakris:

OBJ case is quite different from this one. This one stole and laundered money while OBJ was that of coup related offence
I know,what I meant was been an ex_convict doesn't mean u can hold a position in politics
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by oyatz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
emmykk:
Dasuki is at home while other southern thieves are going to jail

Do you want Southern thieves freed because they are Southerners?

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by membranus: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
what about OBJ?

OBJ was a framed up ex-convict. So he is an exception.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by SocialJustice: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Happychildlove:
the rich men have their on special place there the only thing is u can't come out of d place
Yeah sure.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by oyatz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up there , did he loot more than Tinubu or Fashole

No way, he looted far less than these people and that's why he was sentenced to mere 7 years.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Stanbaba30: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Note: I have no time to reply all low lives replying me. I said mention anyone convicted and people are screaming Dasuki. Was Dasuki convicted? Is Jolly Nyame a Nothern Muslim?

People are asking me if Buhari is the judge, No He is not the judge...No judge brings the accuse to court its the machinery with an agenda that charges them to those courts not the judges.

Those of you saying my post is divisive should know that Nigeria has been divided by Buhari already. Its a matter of time. Its a matter of time.
God will bless you and your entire household. In fact, any body that has a reason to say anything indiscriminately against this issue is an outright sentimental FOOL.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fergie001: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
jacoik:
thanks Sir
Uwc Sir...
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by oyatz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Inhabitable1:

Is it only Metuh that is guilty?

No sir.

However, High Chief Olisah Metuh is NOT the only guilty looter sentenced to jail.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
ojialo:
Meaning he will serve only 3 years according to prison laws, seal 400m send 2 years+ in jail.

Your own way of encouraging him.

Which Prison Law?

The judge said 7 yrs effective from today 25/2/2020.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by damosade(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
So pathetic

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shogbadun bayi, just asking?
Built2last:

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good. Let him rot.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Alot of persons have thesame sentiments.

Only that you were intelligent enough to put in in writing.

Anybody quoting you should provide the counter statistics you asked for.

I am sure not only southern politicians stole government money.

Meanwhile, Abacha did not STOLE.

Even the babanriga man.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Celly2020: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
God Unto your hand I commit this country Muslim jelling Christians in the name of fighting corruption

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Urchman200: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
kerzhim:
These people have injured this country beyond reasonable doubt.

Finally, justice is served after series of drama.
I am patiently waiting to read from PDP. Let them come and tell us how the case will be review.
Awon set looting geng!
until I see the likes of tinubu in jail I won't take ur post or Buhari government serious.

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Yebosola(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:
He should have taken the deal EFCC offered him at the beginning of his trial.

Oga insisted he won't forfeit his share of the Dasuki loot and took it to trial

Don't forget he eat the statement he voluntary written then, thinking he is doing GEJ,mentioning his name at every turns, mumu,GEJ immunity is life oh,or have u even seen any former president been jailed?? grin

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Yebosola(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
adenigga:

....mind you, he will only spend 3 years o, by the time they deduct 4 years of trial from 7 years.

But, if he's on bail since then the 7 years will stand.

Who will deduct it? Don't u hear the Judge? From the day of conviction Feb 25
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Yebosola(m): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
desiredhome:

These are the same people that have kept this country the way it is today and they will still be making mouth....the like of FFK.
WAILERS CLUB OF NIGERIA, continu

FFK is a drama king,he is going to jail no doubt about it,all those noises of his was to wipe up sentiment from his gullible followers,by then, they will wail tire,by saying he is jailed for his criticism of Buhari,audio critic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Eats At NYSC Camp, Ise Ekiti (Pics) / We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. / Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo)