Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (7508 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’ / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
Make una small-small for the yabis now! Genevieve go vex o.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Beaf: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2010
Atiku is a dunce.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by oderemo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
I dont fink u r ready for arrest,
hand yersef in to d nearest police station and prove to us u mean it.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by desgiezd(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ Topic:

This guy is becoming over confident.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Obinoscopy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
I've never seen nairalanders so united in castigating someone so much as they are doing for Atiku. I hope Atiku and his fanatics sees these blogs on nairaland. He needs to know how he is being hated by his fellow Nigerians.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by andyanders: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
ATIKU ABUBAKAR, YOU ARE A DISGRACE. YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT WIN ANY VOTE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPIRED. PEOPLE STOOD BY YOU DURING OBJ BECAUSE THEY FELT IT WAS BECAUSE OF 3RD TERM. BUT WHEN YOU WERE FIGHTING OBJ, WE STOOD BY YOU.THEN WHEN YOU WENT TO OTA FARM TO VISIT IBB, I THEN REALIZED THAT YOU ARE A POLITCAL PROSTITUTE AND CAN EVEN KILL. OBJ SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH YOU. YOU ARE A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS. YOU HAVE DEFECTED TO AC AND OTHER PARTIES AND BACK TO PDP. YOU ARE INDEED A POLITCAL PROSTITUTE. YOU HAVE NO SHAME. YOU ARE A DANGEROUS PERSON. PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF YOUR PERSON. IF I SEE YOU IN PERSON, I WILL SPITT ON YOU.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by fdigital(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Weather u fools like it or not the zoning formular must be mentained. where wia u guys when they where implementing it, why din't you protest against it. .without the zoning formula do think the yorubas would have love to hand over to any other person who is not of their tribe. The zoning formular was implemented so every region/tribe will have equall right in gorverning. .
Infact you guys should be ready for the worst to happen in this nation if they should do anything to tamper with the zf. . .period
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Mkpotu(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
Abeg enough of all these insults, he has never done anything wrong exercising his right as a citizen of Nigeria by contesting for the office of the Presidency.  

Cross carpeting from a political party to another is never a crime especially his own reason which was in the glaring eyes of all us. All of us know that Obj frustrated all that were not reasoning with him as a dictator thus they all left PDP for him and they came back when normalcy returned. Is it Atiku that should be blamed or OBJ. Prominent people like Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, even the current PDP chairman (Nwodo), Don Etieberth, Orji Kalu, Ngige etc, all decamped, other prominent sons who do not fancy Obj & Ahmadu Alli's dictatorial tendencies but felt they do not have interest in any political position but believes that one day, they will leave the position, decided to stay back but were just there, people like Solomon Lar, IBB, Dr Alex Ekwueme etc.

If you think Atiku is not powerful and will not win election in his ward, ask GEJ not to interfere by using his power of incumbency, you will be amazed how Atiku will overwhelmingly become PDP flag bearer and will as well win Nigeria's presidential election.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by wealth123: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
I BEG MAKE UNA HELP ME ASK ATHIFKU WHERE HE GOT MONEY TO BUILD UNIVERSITY.
RECENTLY HE BOASTED HE PAYS HIS LECTURERS $1MILLION ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM HIS POCKET BECAUSE MONEY IS NOT FORTHCOMING IN THE MORIBUND UNIVERSITY OF ELITE STUDENTS.

EVERY YEAR HE DOLES OUT $12MILLION DOLLARS (ABOUT N1.8BILLION) TO PAY LECTURERS NOT TO TALK OF OTHER EXPENSES OF THE UNIVERSITY.

HE IS STILL SPENDING ALL HE STOLE FROM OUR TREASURY WHEN HE WAS VP. ALL THE MANSIONS DOTTED AROUND THE WORLD ARE THERE YET HE STILL WANTS TO JOIN BANK - OLE (BANKOLE) AND DAVID-OLE MARK TO LOOT OUR TREASURY DRY.

BARAWOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON LOSE. REPENT AND DO RESTITUTION THEN GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Beaf: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
Atiku is a dunce.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by 3kay945(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2010
Mkpotu:

Abeg enough of all these insults, he has never done anything wrong exercising his right as a citizen of Nigeria by contesting for the office of the Presidency.  

Cross carpeting from a political party to another is never a crime especially his own reason which was in the glaring eyes of all us. All of us know that Obj frustrated all that were not reasoning with him as a dictator thus they all left PDP for him and they came back when normalcy returned. Is it Atiku that should be blamed or OBJ. Prominent people like Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, even the current PDP chairman (Nwodo), Don Etieberth, Orji Kalu, Ngige etc, all decamped, other prominent sons who do not fancy Obj & Ahmadu Alli's dictatorial tendencies but felt they do not have interest in any political position but believes that one day, they will leave the position, decided to stay back but were just there, people like Solomon Lar, IBB, Dr Alex Ekwueme etc.

If you think Atiku is not powerful and will not win election in his ward, ask GEJ not to interfere by using his power of incumbency, you will be amazed how Atiku will overwhelmingly become PDP flag bearer and will as well win Nigeria's presidential election.  
Bros? Stop deceivin urself. I will remember to quote this tread in the next few weeks when your Atiku will fall like a pack of cards in the primary. Please stay put. tongue
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by kellybaba(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
Excuse meeeeeeeeeee
I wonder why everyone is here villifying Mr Atiku for some statement considered treasonable when indeed some opinion leaders,activists and public analysts have said worse things and have indeed proclaimed a fatwa on the nation for not toeing a certain line consistent with their dispositions.

I see this hounding of Atiku for what it is:POLITICAL MISSILES TO LIQUIDATE THE POLICITAL CAPITAL OF A POLITICAL OPPONENT(I remember vividly Atiku said he never wanted such a situation)
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by wealth123: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
@MKPOTU
IT SEEMS YOU ARE A BENEFICIARY OF THIS THIEF. HOW CAN A THIEF OF THIS MAGNITUDE RULE NIGERIA. WHAT SIGNIFICANT THING HAS HE DONE FOR THIS COUNTRY? IS THE COUNTRY FOR HAUSA FULANI ALONE?

SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ARE NOT NIGERIANS ABI?. GO AND FIND SOMETHING WORTH WHILE TO DO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO POST RUBBISH ON NL
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by emmatony: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2010
aboki is always aboki
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Nsiman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh! Atiku has not been arrested, what is the sss doing? Tomorow someone may stone the president and say it is from a historic context and go free.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by murtalaa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
andyanders:

ATIKU ABUBAKAR, YOU ARE A DISGRACE. YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT WIN ANY VOTE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPIRED. PEOPLE STOOD BY YOU DURING OBJ BECAUSE THEY FELT IT WAS BECAUSE OF 3RD TERM. BUT WHEN YOU WERE FIGHTING OBJ, WE STOOD BY YOU.THEN WHEN YOU WENT TO OTA FARM TO VISIT IBB, I THEN REALIZED THAT YOU ARE A POLITCAL love-peddler AND CAN EVEN KILL. OBJ SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH YOU. YOU ARE A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS. YOU HAVE DEFECTED TO AC AND OTHER PARTIES AND BACK TO PDP. YOU ARE INDEED A POLITCAL love-peddler. YOU HAVE NO SHAME. YOU ARE A DANGEROUS PERSON. PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF YOUR PERSON. IF I SEE YOU IN PERSON, I WILL SPITT ON YOU.
you should consider writing in 2nd person singular when addressing cases like this. atiku is not registered with NL. grin

atiku's name is mentioned and all southerners suddenly become hyperactive. jeez!
one would wonder why he evokes this kind of feeling in you. I suspect you guys are
at best ambivalent towards atiku.
The mainstream north considers atiku a liability and couldnt case less what happens to him. atiku is dismissed in the north as soon as his name comes up in any serious(or even not serious: under the tree) discussion.
The one u shud all watch out for if you are really hell bent on stopping a northerner from getting to aso rock (impossible all things being equal) is general buhari. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by daroz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2010
SEE INSULTS!!! shocked shocked shocked
Atiku TIKU O
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by daroz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
murtalaa:

you should consider writing in 2nd person singular when addressing cases like this. atiku is not registered with NL. grin

atiku's name is mentioned and all southerners suddenly become hyperactive. jeez!
one would wonder why he evokes this kind of feeling in you. I suspect you guys are
at best ambivalent towards atiku.
The mainstream north considers atiku a liability and couldnt case less what happens to him. atiku is dismissed in the north as soon as his name comes up in any serious(or even not serious: under the tree) discussion.
The one u shud all watch out for if you are really hell bent on stopping a northerner from getting to aso rock (impossible all things being equal) is general buhari. lipsrsealed
we dont mind accepting the candidacy of Buhari, he may be a northerner, but he is not presenting himself as a northern candidate, but a candidate of the nation
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by zone77(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2010
we d members of kiri kiri prisons welkums atiku 2 kum n assume d post of d president in kiri kiri, unopossed wit immediate effect, signed chief *****
independent prison electoral commision(ipec),
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by murtalaa(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
daroz:

we dont mind accepting the candidacy of Buhari, he may be a northerner, but he is not presenting himself as a northern candidate, but a candidate of the nation
spot on!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egbon(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
zone77:

we d members of kiri kiri prisons welkums atiku 2 kum n assume d post of d president in kiri kiri, unopossed wit immediate effect, signed chief  *****
independent prison electoral commision(ipec), 

Very funny  grin
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Princek12(m): 2:21am On Dec 19, 2010
Northerners displaying their quintessential sabo/kulikuli politics. Nigeria should split abeg.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by dinggle: 3:31am On Dec 19, 2010
Ready for arrest?? this is how they have told us lies over the yrs, Atiku arrest is waiting for you in the USA, don't come bullshit us here and say you are ready for arrest we aint fools, this aint the 1960s
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by adim2(m): 4:51am On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku, Atiku, Atiku

In 2007 under AC party he openly condemned PDP saying they are autocratic and other heavy words which i cannot quote exactly how he said it. But when i see the advert again I will try and quote him words for words. yet he is fighting under the same party he openly condemned.

Has anybody else seen the advert
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by akwaowoudo(m): 5:08am On Dec 19, 2010
Noise making can fetch Atiku a jail term. Let him not forget in a jiffy that he is a pest to Nigeria _an aphid that has sucked us up. Nothing good can be extracted from Atiku: a man suffering from political dysentery.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Defender1: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Please tell Atiku that If PDP has been using zoning and that zoning has not brought electric power, water ,good roads, good education and good health systems to Nigeria then the peaceful change that Atiku wants is to quietly forget about PDP's zoning arrangement and allow the best man to stand up, take control as president and see to it that Nigeria gets the right leadership and steady electric power, water ,good roads, good education and good health systems.
Go to www.letskillgoliath.com and join other Nigerians so that we Kill the Goliath that has the following armour "Zoning, Corruption, religious intolerance, greed, tribal animosities". There are more.

Princek12:

Northerners displaying their quintessential sabo/kulikuli politics. Nigeria should split abeg.

@ Princek12
Dont take us backward. This is not a case of Northerners against Southerners and Easterners. Man Face the Fact, We are In this Ship Together. When OBJ want to rule forever (A.K.A Third Term) that was not a North versus South issue.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by nnekaregy(f): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku should know that he has been set up for ridicule.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by anonimi: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2010
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Defender1: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2010
anonimi:

Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!

How do you chase those hooligans in power out of Aso Rock when we are bickering with each other, fighting over the crumbs that fall from their tables. Join Us come to www.letskillgoliath.com. Let us start thinking of how we can convince every Nigerian to stand up, Register and Vote for One honest person.

But where is he going to come from? Honest people do not have money to contest elections.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egift(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2010
The question is: Who have the nerve to do the arrest? Why threaten a man you can not arrest?

We did like to see arrest than all this rant
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by dinggle: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2010
What Atiku and IBB must do to pay back PDP to the benefit of NIGERIANS
Atiku you won't get the PDP ticket, and if you don't you have only one way out, yourself and IBB should punish the PDP ojoro zoning by work against the PDP to vote in Ribadu or Buhari. When that happens PDP becomes relegated and irrelevant. Then you guys can say "we told them it was our turn". And the wishes of the common man can come to pass. We need you to pour your wealth and people into other parties to ensure that no PDP thief thief senator or governor is returned show them, punish them all, if you go down all PDP leaders must go down with you! Not Nigeria, Nigeria was not part of your ojoro zoning.
PDP is going down, if in 12yrs they can't give us stead light and security then another party should try their hands, this should have been the real zoning not ethnic zoning ethnic zoning divides us as a people!, mumu leaders I think say una go school before!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Rhino5dm: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2010
What da fu.c.k! atiku arre-what!
That beast should be shot on sight like osisi kankwu.
Arrrrannnnnt nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! / Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death / Baraje-led PDP Elects NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.