Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (7506 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’ / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2010
Atiku quoting Kennedy and saying he's ready for arrest?? 

These Naija politicos and their fake bravado sef.  grin

By the time they sound him one or two dirty slaps in prison he'll cool down.  grin
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by jaygetta(m): 2:33am On Dec 20, 2010
Ah, haba, Atiku, we refuse to arrest u! No way are we turning u into some kinda Almajiri Martyr. But, be rest assured though, u Northern Battie-bwoi, that when the time comes we're gonna lock u up, and drop the keys into the pit of an active Volcano: u get outta jail if u can get the keys outta molten lava! Isi nkita! Ewu!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by reindeer: 3:40am On Dec 20, 2010
The guy is just talking so as to lay claim to some relevance.
He wants us to believe his skull isnt empty, unfortunately, hes only reinforcing what we have always known, he's another brainless, tactless politician.
His like would never had the hope of contesting in a sane country, the only hope he clings unto is ''zoning''.Silly thing! i second the Ewu name for it . .i mean him.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by chemikal: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2010
Technology will play a crucial role in looting out people like Atiku and others.
They do not realize that Nigerians all over the World are watching.
The youths are prepared to wipe them out of office and replace them with Obamas. They are all the same, just bring in Real Change. First we must change the way we view ourselves as Ibo Housa and Yaruba and think about a country and also learn that whatever you acquire here on earth, must be left here even sometimes to your enemies. Why keeping so much cash that you do not even need while others have nothing because you stashed their cash in London swizz and everywhere.We now know where the cash are.Watch out for Wikkileaks, we are coming to shame you.

Watch out.
Otis London
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by frankjoe(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2010
I dey laugh.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by jmkay: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2010
Mr Atiku is only trying to cause distraction, he wan go prison turn to mandela! it is clear the guy is a dummy. I am pretty sure IBB is too smart than being in partnership with a failure like atiku. Even his people in adamawa can not vote for him. He has practically turn the whole town of yola to his own property. greedy man.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by hollars(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2010
the man is confused, wat else can he do, he just want us to know he's still alive cos i dont see him getting close to that seat,
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by softgirl1: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2010
wat is even wrong with dis Atiku self na by force to be president self?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Samchuky(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2010
Why is it that NTA does not give us this kind of news
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by ghm: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2010
"Atiku. The man OBJ and EFCC could not stop"[/b][b]

Do you think he thinks the people can stop him?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by nenoo(f): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2010
i dey laugh grin
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Atiku quoting Kennedy and saying he's ready for arrest?? 

These Naija politicos and their fake bravado sef.  grin

By the time they sound him one or two dirty slaps in prison he'll cool down.  grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pls dnt kill me wit laugh, i just dey imagine his face after been in prison,he thought prison is a playing ground!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Meldrick(m): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
i wish atiku can ask bode george how far, he'll surely rephrase his statement.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Biscute(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
Goes an adage that old men never talk too much in case of Atiku is an irony. How can a president of Nigeria talk vitupariously , making an unguided alterances does not qualify him for that Race. We know that he almost bought Nigeria and he wanted to privatised Naija but only God used baba to qash his ambition ,. we can see that he want to become our presido so that we shall be privatised. God forebid bad thing
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Koikoi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
atiku is a cheap prostitue. i didn't expect anything better from a street hooker!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by totorimi: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
ATIKU is AR-TI-CU-LATE
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by ndukwejoe(m): 5:41am On Dec 21, 2010
people like atiku could want to rule this country cos we are just comfortable with criminals as our leader. if e.f.c.c have done their homework people like atiku,obj,ibb, should ve been in maximum prison by now. they still and we still give them accolade.
cheers we shall continue to speak out.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by almoner(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2010
What do these people take us for?
Does it mean that Nigerians are to be ruled by "I must rule" leader.
They should stop making the political arena nonsense
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by orgasm(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2010
if he is truly ready for arrest let him take the next available flight to Newyork and lets see how serious and how far he can go. Looooter!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by EkeLucky: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2010
angry
What i continue to imagine is that if this FOOL ATIKU ever went to school.
I can understand that HE has nothing in his brain.
SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM SHOULD TELL HIM TO GO WITH ONES HE HAS STOLEN AND LEAVE OUR GREAT NATION ALONE.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by adaphik(f): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2010
he's just a crazy fellow.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by newmi(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2010
Make somebody ask well o say if him dey sure
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by NJN: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2010
It is obvious that asides from disrespecting the office and person of the president via their comments, these "northern wise men", IBB and Atiku are deliberately provoking the President in order to make him react (maybe via an arrest ) and then cause a mayhem in this country.

That speech by Atiku about violent change is very unfortunate, with all due respect to him. Coming from a presiential aspirant is to say the least shocking and shows a certain level of desperation to regain power.

SO far, it is obvious that these people cannot stay without political power and would do anything to get it.

We Nigerians must really stand up to them and rejetc them in all entirety.

I do not plan to vote for GEJ (as I'm not convinced so far about his commitment to fight Nigeria's most important problems: corruption and lack of vision by our leaders), but I pray God grant him wisdom to handle these parasites who have shown they are only interested in promoting ethnic and religious deviosn in this country in order to achieve their desires.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by tunde247: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2010
do or die man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife / NLC Urges FG To Sack Sanusi As CBN Governor. / Okupe Defends Jonathan’s Friendship With VIP-ex-convicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.